dil ki dhadakan |completed|

Da bubbleybunnies

Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019 Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chaptet 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Last Chapter (40)

Chapter 31

1.5K 195 44
Da bubbleybunnies

Before starting update i want to say if i make any Mistake in any ritual or wedding function then bottom of my heart I am sorry. I really don't much know much about Indian wedding. Even being Indian I only watched wedding on tv. As I said before only attending one wedding which my cousin brother like it was 5 years ago. That time I was young to know all this. If there is any mistake then i Am really sorry. I have no intention to hurt any one feelings. I am very sorry.

Here is update. Hope you enjoy whole wedding session even though I will try to add more avneil scene along with the function.

Here you go the update.
*****************************
Neela walks to inside and sits beside Avni. Avni looks at her. Neela kept her one hand on Avni face.

Neela : Avni why are not ready yet? Guest must be coming.

Avni : sorry maa I was just thinking I leave this House this week.

Before Neela could say anything a knock made both them look at the door. Neela smiled seeing Neil.

Neela : come in beta!

Neil walks in and sat beside Neela.

Neela : I will leave you both. I will send girls after 10 minutes to make your ready.

Avni nods. Neela leaves leaving them alone. As Neela left Neil moved close to Avni and pulled her in hug. He entwined their hands and made her looks at him.

Neil : whats bothering you? Wanna share it!

Avni : I don't know what I am feeling. I am happy I will be yours but at same time I miss you this home.

Neil : you know you not leaving this House. No one can take your family place not even me. You always belongs to metha than Khanna. Plus we Are not that from metha House. You can stay here much as you want.

Avni : I am lucky to have you. I don't know how to say how much love you?

Neil smirks and makes her sit on his lap and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Neil : our wedding night you will show me how much you love me. Will you?

Avni blushed and hid her face in his neck. Neil smiled. He was hugging when Door knocked.

Neil : who is it?

Riya : Neil its us!

Neil breaks hugs and made her sit on Bec. He gave peck on cheek.

Neil : I will you soon. I love you.

Avni : I love you too.

Avni kissed his cheek. Neil moved to open door and let Riya and Juhi come inside along with few others girls. Riya smirked.

Riya : mr husband what are you doing here?

Neil : romancing with my would be wife. Mrs Riya you have any Problem.

Riya : no I don't. You can romance later with your would be wife now move out. I need to make avni get ready.

Neil : then do it. Am I stopping you.

Avni comes three and slapped his arm lightly.

Avni : go na!

Neil :okay I am going.

Neil leaves leaving them behind. Riya smiled.

Riya : let's you get ready. It's your mendhi today.

Riya drags Avni inside and took pair of clothes and give to her to get ready. Avni went to get ready and come Avni came out wearing her mendhi outfit.

Juhi made Avni sit front of hair and starts brushing Avni hair. Riya took some light Jewellery and made Avni wear them. Other two Girls did Avni make up.

After getting ready Avni they looked at avni and give compliment.

Riya : today Neil is gone!

Avni blushed.

Juhi : don't blush dear. It's just started.

Riya : guys don't you think do something Avni.

Avni : what More? I am ready!

Riya : you are but something is missing.

Riya Thinks and goes back to dressing table and make came back soon. Riya showed Avni. Avni smiled in her tears.

Riya : how can we forget avni didn't wear bracelet.

It's was bracelet gifted by Neil when Avni topped collage. Avni promised she would always wear it. Riya made Avni wear the bracelet.

Riya : you look beautiful. I am waiting for Neil reaction.

Juhi : I am sure he will lost in Avni world.

At same time Neela come with Swetha and Bebe. Girls left them and went. Swetha moved and kissed Avni forehead.

Swetha: my daughter looks gorgeous.

Neela : after all she is my Daughter.

Bebe : Neela she is our daughter Now.

Neela nod and kissed Avni forehead. Avni took Bebe blessing.

Here metha House was decorating. Metha dear was going to get Married.

(Where Avni would be sitting)

Neil was waiting for Avni with his friend. Even his condition wasn't less. His friends teased him a lot.

His eye stopped when he saw walking between Neela and Swetha. He was lost in her beauty. Feeling strong gaze Avni blushed and looked down. Neil friends saw Neil looking at avni.

(Avni outfit)

( Neil outfit)

Rohan went to Neil and whispered.

Rohan : bro don't eat her here. Wait until your wedding night.

Neil glares him. Rohan shut his Mouth and moved another side. Others friend of Neil laughed at Rohan.

Avni was made sit on the swing. Neela and Swetha was beside her.

Neela: Girls starts the function.

A girls nods and took Cone of mendhi and gave to Neela. Bebe did first then Neela followed by Swetha. Swetha give cone to girl to starts doing the design.

Music was playing at the back. Kids were running playing. Riya and Juhi Dragged Neil to where Avni was.

Neil : why you brought me here?

Riya : even you getting Married so you need to apply mendhi.

Neil : only for Avni but only heart shape with Avni name.

Avni blushed hearing him.

Riya : yes lover boy!

Neil sat down and the girl made heart shape with Avni name in the middle. Neil smiled.

The girl was doing Avni mendhi and asked Avni.

Girl :Di what's name should I write?

Avni looks at Neil who was admiring his mendhi on his palm.

Avni : Neil!

Girl smiled and wrote Neil. Avni was admiring her mendhi when her eye fell on Neil who was coming to her.

Avni : show your hand!

Neil: not now!

Avni : please!

Neil bent to her and whispered.

Neil : you will only see my mendhi on our wedding night.

He gave peck on her Cheek and left From there leaving her in red flushed cheek.

Girl : he loves so much.

Avni looks at him and give nods.

Almost after two hour Avni mendhi was done. She leaned back. Avni thanked the girl.

( Avni hands)

(Avni legs)

Avni was leaning back with her closed when Neil came with Food help of his friend. He took his other hand and kept on Avni. Avni opens her eye and looks at avni.

Neil : hungry!

Avni nods!

Neil : I will feed you.

Avni : but you have mendhi too.

Neil : my one hand is free. I will feed you.

Avni nods and Neil starts feeding her while avni told him to eat too. Neil ate himself and fed Avni. After finishing Neil asked.

Neil : tired!

Avni nods and keeps her head on his shoulder.

Neil : should I take you upstairs.

Avni : no I am fine on your shoulder.

Neil smiled and kissed her forehead. Their family noticed and admire them. Avni closed her eye. Neil smiled looking at her. He could tell she was tired sitting here Almost 2 hours. With his other hand he creased her face. He let her be like this until Neela came to them.

Neela : Neil take her to room.

Neil : maa I should take her.

Neela : pick her up.

Neil : my mendhi!

Neela smiled seeing his care for mendhi.

Neela : your mendhi is dry so you can pick her up.

Neil nods and carefully picked Avni up and walks to Avni room. He placed her on bed. He sat beside her and kissed her forehead.

I am hoping This is update meets your expectations.

Again sorry if I have Made any mistake.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

14K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
45.9K 6.1K 64
Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would both fall in love having different professi...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! ๐Ÿ˜Š COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
39.3K 4.9K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22