Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)

3.2K 62 34
By EJsAFreak

(Y/N pov)

Brawl Town is quite a lively, friendly town. I enjoy spending my time talking to just about everyone around here and hanging out and practicing battle techniques with some of the brawlers. Of course after a long day of working and practicing, I like to head down to Barley's pub and catch-up on the latest stories around town and how the last showdowns went.

It was a beautiful day today. The sun is finally setting and I'm walking downtown with Piper and Rico. They're quite entertaining to be around, they always give off such a nice vibe when we all hang out together.

"I'm tellin' you sugar!" Piper said with enthusiasm, "Your skill with launching bullets off of walls would be perfect for a bounty match! We outta be on a team some time."

"I suppose. Bounty isn't my favorite though" Rico sighed.

"It's okay if you're not a fan of bounty. Nobody is forcing you into it." I replied.

Taking a few skips ahead, I turned around to where I was walking backwards from them. " We're still down for Barley's place, right" I said while pointing finger guns at them.

They both looked at each other and giggled,"of course, of course darlin'!" "Yeah, Why wouldn't we be?"

I was caught off guard by how they sounded but I shook it off as we approached the bar. opening the door caused a chime of a familiar bell hanging at the top of the door to ring. I held the door open and dramatically waved a hand to the entrance.

"M'lady" I said with a sarcastic, smug look across my face.

Piper took her umbrella and smacked it across the back of my head with out a warning. Rico giggled at the action and walked through.

There where quite a few people here but, I did notice a couple of faces from brawlers I knew. Poco was on stage, jamming out to a song I was unfamiliar with. Colt and Crow were chatting with Barley at the bar and El Primo, Bull, Bibi and Penny were at circular table in the back, cackling and making shitty jokes, as they do when tipsy. (they all come here quite a bit.) 

We sat down at a booth not to far from the bar itself and searched the menu for drinks and appetizers, waiting for someone to take our orders.

(Barley's Pov)

As soon as I was about to kick out the four dumb-asses in the back, I heard the door open at the front. The people that came in were Piper, Rico and- oh no. It was (Y/N). I felt a flutter rush through my metallic chest and I felt my face quickly heat up (which I don't get. He's a robot but, I mean, don't question it)

I remember when they showed up. They just kinda appeared one day and never really left. I feel so queasy when they come around. They're so... incredible. I admire them for their bravery and their cleverness. They're so funny, they always know how to cheer someone up, they're so charismatic. I am afraid I have fallen for them.

"Hey Barley, you okay in there?" I snap out of my thoughts by Colt's question. "What are you even looking at?"

Colt looks around and spots the three new guests. "oooooooo, look who it is! I believe that's (Y/N) who just walked into youuuuur bar!" Colt cooed. 

I was both annoyed and flustered. Do I go take their orders? should I take appetizers? Should I slap Colt on my way over there? I feel like I might short circuit!

"I wouldn't worry about too much." Crow said sipping his coffee, trying to ease the bot. "They're just another customer. Breath, relax and focus on work. Try to take your mind off who you're serving"

"I-I could try. I'm going to make a fool of myself!" I got a pad of paper and a pen and stumbled over to the booth.

"No doubt about that." Colt chuckled, followed by a swift kick from Crow.

"H-H-Hello, m-may I take your drink- I mean order! Y-You order for your d-drink! Drink o-order." Oh, I hate my self so much right now! I sound like an idiot.

(Y/N) laughed and smiled "Ayeee Barley! Can I please get a (favorite drink)?"

"O-Of course!" (Y/N) smiled at me! Oh, they have the nicest smile and their laugh! Ugh! It sound's like a sweet melody.

Piper smiled and winked at me, "I'll take a water with lemon." Rico gave me a smug look "And I'll have your finest motor oil" I swear, if Piper or Rico have said anything to them, OH I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

"C-Coming right up!" I hurried off back to the bar to retrieve their drinks only to be greeted by more of Colt's annoying mockery.

"Real smooth there, tin can." "Bite me you red-headed dick!" I feel like I might fall apart out of embarrassment! Crow swiftly kicked Colt once more. "Ow! Hey that hurts you know!"

Crow finished up his cup of coffee and slid his cup towards me. "You definitely weren't relaxed. Remember to breath, and focus on orders instead of getting distracted by (Y/N)." I sighed "Easier said than done." "I agree but, you'll continue to be a complete mess if you don't stay calm through this. How will you face them in public if you can't even face them in your own bar?"

I fixed up the drinks, put them on a platter and took a deep breath in and out. "I don't know. Hopefully I'll just learn to act natural." I picked up the tray of drinks and walked to the booth once more.

"Remember to breath, relax and focus." Crow whispered to only where I could hear it. "Good luck." Colt laughed while giving me a thumbs up.

'okay. Just breath, relax and everything should be fine.' I thought to myself as I shakily walked over to the booth a third time. The bar seemed a lot quieter than before. 'Breath, relax, breath, relax,breath...'

 I though the silence was in my head but, it defiantly was not. El Primo walked passed me with a stuck out foot and I was to into my thoughts to even notice. I went tumbling forward and lost balance completely, everything went in slow motion as the drinks all fell directly onto (Y/N). Poco stopped playing and the room went to complete silence. 

"Oh.." mumbled crow, "my..." Piper spoke, "GOD!" Shouted Bibi, as the whole back of the bar erupted with laughter. Penny spat out her drink and Bull was practically on the floor from laughing.

"Holy shit! That was like in the movies!" "I can't believed that happened!" "Woah! is everyone alright?!"

The bar was filled with chatter and laughter but none of that mattered to me. All that mattered was that I just spilled oil and (favorite drink) onto the most beautiful being on the planet! Their outfit was ruined, their face and hair was drenched, I wish I could just sink away from this whole thing and die. I'm such an idiot.

(Y/N's Pov)

All of a sudden I heard a clatter and I was soaked and cold from all of the drinks my friends and I ordered. "Oh.." "My..." "GOD!" The room was then booming with laughter and voices of everyone in the room. I was cold and my mouth was filled with the bitter taste of motor oil. I looked down to the floor to see a wide eyed Barley staring at me in horror.

"I-I-I-I" He looked so pitiful, he looked almost hurt, I felt sorry for the poor bot. I got up from my seat and reached a hand out to the bartender shaking on the floor.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. We all make mistakes." He gently grabs my hand and I hoist him up from the ground. "Do you happen to have any towels? I'm a little wet here." He quickly got back into things and took me to a door next to the bar with a staircase leading up. It looked like an small apartment. I guess he lived above the bar. He rushed to the bathroom and brought back plenty of towels for me to dry off with. 

(Barley's Pov)

I took them up to my home and brought them as many towels as I could carry. They took them and wrapped themselves up with each one I handed them. "I am so so sorry for all of this! I should have been paying more attention to where I was stepping! I knew I should have kicked those four out! I'll replace your clothes and I'll-"

I was cut off by them, giving me a nice hug. I was shocked but, I slowly wrapped my arms around the towel-covered angel. 

"It wasn't your fault. Bad things happen to all of us but, we just need to take a deep breath and hop over those bad things. We need to look ahead instead of panicking about the past." They spoke so softly. It was calming. All the stress and anger I had before completely disappeared into pure relaxation.

"Thank you so much. That means a lot to hear you say that." They pulled away at my words and smiled brightly at me. We stayed there for a moment until I spoke up.

"You have the most beautiful eyes. Do you know that?" Their eyes widened and they looked away blushing. "Oh! I-I umm.. I did not!"

'Wait, shit, no, did I say that out loud?!' my anxiety came right back to me and I was also a blushing mess. "O-Oh! I-I-I'm s-sorry! I-I err, I-" I was cut off once more but, this time with a kiss.

I was completely stunned but, I calmed down and melted into the kiss. It was wonderful. Their lips tasted like strawberry's and kiwi's. We both pulled back and remembered the problem before coming up here.

(Y/N) looked down the flight of stairs with rage in their eyes. They looked back towards me while cracking their knuckles."How about we go back down there and teach those assholes some manners?" They pulled out their weapon of choice from who knows where with a grin. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of poison while looking back towards (Y/N) with a twisted smile and replied:

"With pleasure..."

I hope you all enjoyed this first story! I've never wrote fan fiction before so I hope it wasn't too bad. Be sure to tell me what brawler to do next! I look forward to it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 30 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
1.1K 15 25
The Brawltopia-Retropolis war has finished, and many repercussions are showing their face. Bibi, the villain behind all of this, has been arrested an...
6.7K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...
1K 21 2
Dealing with a bad house environment can be tough for anyone, and unfortunately, nowadays it can be common in many families. For Janet, it is like th...