Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
โœจAnnouncementsโœจ
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Lights Down Low

3.5K 98 5
By keepingupwidnarry

smut , just literally smut .enjoy.

"Mr.Sahir , is tonight special ?" Maya breaths not really asking for an answer rolling her hips down onto Sahir's , his arms gripping her waist tightly pushing her down in the rhythm they had set not long ago. The bottom of her silk red gown is curled to her waist bundling in between them but that doesn't matter , nor does the shirt of Sahir is falling of his shoulder with only two buttons at the bottom holding it together. Nope , that doesn't matter at all as Maya straddles over his clothed thighs, Sahir's fingers opening his belt and pulling it down not all the way as Maya's legs stopped them. She quickly moves up, fingers curled in his hair in a tight grip that has his eyes rolling at the back from the moment she had done that. He throws away his expensive suit trousers before pulling her down his hands slidingf through the slit of her gown on to her bare ass making her shiver in his touch grinding on to his erection faster lost in the touch of him like never before. She growls in her throat out of sheer frustration of want she feels as his fingers curls into grabbing her ass and pushes her lips against his in an intensifying kiss that leaves them breathless.

"You look so good in this suit, so fucking rude and sexy Sahir" she whispers her lips trailing over his jaw to his ears where she continues " Just the way I like it"

Sahir moans as she leaves a trail of burning kisses down his jaw licking at his red skin almost in a pattern that she had memorized in just two weeks as she sucks her legs griping him from either side as he pulls her butt cheeks apart in the same time he pushes his hardening member up sending a thrilling sensation she had never experienced before Sahir entered her life.

"Fuck Maya"he growls as she pushes down harder rolling her hips and he can feel her wetness through his boxers and he stops grinding because he is positive he will release just then if he lets her continue. He picks her up by his one walking straight to the bed infront of him and throws her on the bed. His eyes darkens as he watches her bounce on the bed , her hair messed up framing her face, her smoky eyes staring right at him with fire matching his and her gown showing off her long dusky legs and matching red thong. She looks like a goddess yet he knows she is devil queen and that is enough for him.

He pulls open the last two buttons staring at her with a smirk as he watches her eyes turn black with his every move. Throwing her shirt back he reaches down inside his boxer pulling out his hard thick cock and leans down just as she crawls towards him catching her hand that are about to make their way towards him. He then tilts her chin up with a force making her gasp and bends down breathing her aroused scent both of their hearts beating at an abnormal rate , he sighs "Maya , Maya Maya " he trails letting go of her hands from his other hand at the same time pulling her up by her hair so that she is on her knees as he stands a little straight before contuining in the same tone "You drive me so fucking crazy"

Maya only moans in return trying to think of the last time she received this much pleasure just only by someone's words and voice. She wants to scoff as Arjun comes to her mind as he never was successful in instigating this hunger in her that she feels with Sahir. She opens her eyes as she can looking at his hard cock and is unable to stop comparing Sahir with him. She sighs as her fingers runs on him, smirking as she can feel his heart speed up a little at her actions and looks up right at him , studying his black angry eyes, his curled long hairs, his tight jaw as his eyes rakes all over her. And there is that fire in her that jolts watching his eyes roaming all over her that she presses her thumb on the tip hoping to send the same jolt through him.

He wraps his hand around her on him and starts jacking him off fast , his thumb pressing on hers into the slit with every pull just the way he loves it and Maya can't take the man in front of her anymore, can't believe what he is doing right now. She is overthrown by his dominance , overthrown by the Alpha scent oozing of off him and she knows she made the right decision at the party.

She doesn't even care they are going to fuck in someone else's room , on someone else's bed while there are bunch of people, important people down that should be having discussions with as she smashes her lips on his.

Sahir groans at that his hands grabbing her waist in reflex pulling her tightly to him as she starts sucking on his jaw. He growls as he feels her nail rubbing along the vein of his cock and god Maya is going to make him release if he lets her carry on.

He is distracted by her voice in her ears making him shock as he didn't realize when she rised up from kissing his chest at the same time by her dirty words "Gonna fuck me Daddy?Fuck me into tje bed for the rest of the party and let everyone hear me scream your name or let me ride you in these sheets as you scream my name?"

Sahir's eyes zeros on Maya's as she pulls back smirk painted firmly on her face as she raises her eyebrow waiting for his answer "Which one is it going to be Daddy?"

Sahir groans lifting her up and diving down on the bed not able to wait any longer, he has waited all night as it is. He throws away his boxer before pulling down the sleeve of her gown. Maya pushes him off her making him a little confused but he sits back on his knees watching her pull her zip down before starting to shove her gown down. He stops her actions making her raise her eyebrow yet again in question this time. Ignoring her he peels off her gown , his eyes raking on her huge blossoms making him want to nothing but dive in between them. He touches his cock pressing on the tip trying to relive himself so that he doesn't finishes yet before he is pushing her back on the bed.

Fuck such a dirty mouth you have Ms.Maya. Daddy's going to ruin you"he mumbles in her ear as his hands massage her blossoms , his fingers pinching her nipples making her rise her body above the bed as shivers ran up and down her spine in pleasure. Maya is sweating as he works hands sliding down taking her dress along before reaching her thong where he rubs slowly.

"Please"she breaths out contemplating opening herself up , making the first move as he is taking to fucking long for her liking.

She can't believe she is thinking that, never had a man in her life to drive her this crazy, cannot believe how much her body wants his lips anywhere on her and with that she curling her long fingers in his hair pulling him up where he is spreading hickeys on her neck directly to her face.

They stare into each other's eyes completely still, her eyes conveying the want that she is not able to say , that she doesn't want to say because speaking means revealing and revealing means loosing control and Maya doesn't like loosing control.

And somehow Sahir gets that and pushes down taking her one nipple in his mouth sucking harshly on it. His eyes rolling back in the head as the pleasure oozes in him as he suckles her blossom before moving to another. Maya's legs lock around Sahir's waist , loving their position more than ever, loving this position for the first time ever, because for the first time she has given up the control, is not on top and she doesn't want to think too much into it now , doesn't want to acknowledge it as she knows she will jump ,roll over and sit on him , on top of him . And right now with her arms curled around his neck and heels digging in his behind pushing him harder on her , he doesn't want to let go of this pleasure.

Sahir lifts one hand up to Maya's mouth, fingers dragging over her lips forcing it open so she takes his thick fingers in biting on them and he is gazing at her as he says "Nice and wet baby, you know what to do"

He then pushes her thong aside rubbing his thumb over the clit that only makes her lap her tongue over his fingers faster sucking on them. He then moves up a little so as to look down and removes the thin material leaving her naked as he also pushes the material of her gown aside. He pulls his fingers out of her warm mouth.

"Do it fast Sahir" Maya commands not able to wait any longer as she watches him slowly drag his fingers down her chest.

Sahir was never one to say no to Maya, not that he could every say no to her so he lifts her one leg up bending it at the knee that her feet is planted firmly on the bed to have a better access to her.

"Ughhh Daddy!"Maya moans loudly her head falling on the pillow as Sahir pushes two fingers in straightaway. She is tight that makes him growl knowing it's been a long time for her and he loves that.

"Yeah baby, does Daddy's fingers feel fucking good to you?"

"uh huh"she nods her head drown in the pleasure as he works her harder and faster.

Sahir smashes their lips together hard and kisses her with every ounce of lust and something else he feels for his lady.

Maya whimpers against his lips biting down to silence his scream as before she knows it Sahir is thrusting straight into her tight walls. Her fingers scratch along his back as she pulls away from his lips moaning loudly unable to control as he moves harder into her halting when he is all the way in.

She loves it, fucking loves it so much. She loves the fact Sahir doesn't care who hears her scream , loves the way he pushes himself harder in her each time at the same time rubbing her nipple and she writhe in pleasure feeling all of him.

"Ride me?"he whispers and she moans loudly "Daddy" never wanting to do that so eagerly ever as he continues to thrust into her before stilling when he is bottom outs.

They pause for a minute breathing hardly and Maya can feel his cum leaking inside her and she is pushing him beside her as she moves along him. She grips his biceps tightly as she moans , him still being very much inside her and god she is a mess.

Sahir pulls her down kissing her deeply into her mouth as he pushes up inside her making her jolt with fire. And before he knows it Maya has his jaw clutched tightly in her fingers, his eyes trailing over every detail on his face before zeroing on his lips. She pushes down clutching his bottom lip tightly in between her teeth stretching it out before she is leaving it. She then pulls back hands gliding down his hard chest, nails digging in all the right place before she plants her palms firmly on his abs.

"You drive me crazy"he whispers, his sentence filled with nothing but truth and aww at the woman on top of him and her eyes blazes with fire as she rolls her hips.

Sahir groans pushing his head into the bed as she moves slowly with a force making her smirk. That isn't good. Not at all and Sahir already knows what is running through her brain.

"Shhh be quiet Mr.Sahir."She whispers in his ear biting back the moan that is about to erupt from her as her movement makes him go that much farther inside her. She bites his earlobe before letting go and sitting straight taking his hands in hers. She places them firmly on her blossoms squeezing his fingers over her sending her message as she starts bouncing on him.

Sahir places with her mounds as she works him , sending both of them in frenzy and before he knows it he is siting up making her scream as she pushes down harder. He grabs her ass in his hands as he sucks on her mound, unable to lay back and watch them bounce with her anymore.

"Fuck Maya"he moans as he holds her waist tightly pushing and pulling her faster on him.

The room is filled with nothing but loud moans and gasps as they whisper into each other's ears between kissing and sucking hard. And before Maya knows it Sahir has found her special spot and is licking over it making her hot than she already is. She tightens her hold on his shoulder pushing her breasts on him as she throws her head back giving him access to her.

He lifts her hips on his cock pulling her off slightly so that only his tip is inside her and pulls backs eyes locking with her darkened ones as he slams her straight back down to build up the rhythm again.

Maya's eyes roll back as she throws her head on his shoulder clutching him tightly and moans out "Yash"

Sahir halts "Did you just fucking moan Yash's name so help me May -"

"No! God No. Yash is the one who is sabotaging the deal for us. He is the reason Mehta is taking long to sign. Because no one hesitates to sign deal with me."

Sahir doesn't reply only stares in silence as he nudges her to move on him. His eyes are raging with fire as he puts all the pieces in and then he is gripping her hair bringing her closer to him. Nudging her nose with his and Maya cups his face breathing as she whispers "I know"

"Traitor"he breaths not believing his bestfriend is plotting against him and pulls her closer to him calming himself down. And Maya gasps as he turns her around slamming her on the bed, letting his rage towards his face turn into jealousy, as he recalls Maya moaning his friend's name.

For some reason Maya can tell by the way his hands are gripping her ass and spanking her cheeks every few thrusts as he plunges into her and that makes her throw her head back as she moans "Daddy ....fuck just like that"

"Yes baby, tell me who the fuck can be inside you ? who can fuck you like this?"Sahir growls into her neck and Maya can only moan loudly coming fast with his thrusts. Her body is buzzing with fire as he doesnt stop , moving harder and faster as she screams "YOU....of fuck you"

"only you"she whimpers too sensitive as she comes again, her legs tightly locking around him as he rides her high with her pressing into her more. Tears leave her eyes as he thrusts perfectly into her , slamming down on her overcome by the way she writhes under him , the way her juices are sliding around and down on his legs. And before he knows it he is following behind , the thought of Yash and their deal , his jealousy everything at the far back of his mind as his soul can only focus on her, her curves , her skin and her warmth that has enveloped him in ways he can never describe.

He comes hard and fast shooting inside her shaking both of them in pleasure as he moans her name. The bed is rattling with their movement as he rides his own high making her eyes roll at the back of her head with the intensifying pleasure.

"Look at me "he commands making her open her eyes locking right with his as he thrust harder pushing into her for the last time before he is coming and coming , their eyes locked together as they connect and Sahir realizes how fucking deep in her he is and feels the intimacy to the brim of his heart.

"So fucking beautiful" he says after calming down not moving away, his fingers skiming along her cheek before cupping her jaw, his thumb rubbing her lips as he whispers"Seductress, only mine"

Maya smiles at that pulling him down into a long satisfying kiss.

-

They both dress up fast after laying on the bed for sometime. Sahir pulls her into her dress delicately running his hands along her curves that Maya removes his hands hastily giving him a look to not start again. Sahir sighs looking away from her knowing he wont be able to hold himself again if he looks to much at her in that sexy dress and starts getting dressed himself.

They both walk towards the door and Sahir is about to pull the door open joining the party that is still going down that Maya stops him. He raises an eyebrow at her to which she replies "I will take care of Yash"

He is about to protest as this matter benefits his company more than hers individually and Yash is his best friend or was his bestfriend mostly. But Maya stares at him with a determination and the look he has come to know to never mess with that he sighs nodding his head.

She takes a step ahead holding the latch and is about to step outside but only stops her back to him as she says "We will meet soon Mr.Choudhary"

And Sahir watches Maya walk out of the room down the hallway. He closes his eyes calming himself down and waits for few minutes before walking down , unable to wait before they meet again which by tonight's events he knows will be soon, definitely soon. 

***

MayaxSahir = 🔥

Also, I have added Bepannah and Perfect Addiction for the Wattys2019, I am not sure if I will win though but just wanted you guys to know. I will be entering Violent love also. Hope atleast one of them bags a Watty!

For all the MayaxSahir lovers x
Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
12.9K 627 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
12.2K 313 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind ๐Ÿ˜… #1 jenhope
34K 2.3K 21
Meet Zoya Siddiquie the superstar. She is beautiful , bold and successful. Aditya Hooda the most handsome journalist. He could have been a serious re...