Freak Bitch//Bluek47

By Troianizzy

"I need a freak bitch that don't give a fuck." ~ Blueface baby More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Aye
Sup
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
AYEEEEEE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
If you want updates then answer
if you want something to read
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
if you want me to finish this read this please.

Chapter 7

2.9K 129 151
By Troianizzy

Taymor

I woke up this morning back in my dorm, Blue probably brought me back. I'm glad that I know more about him now. I feel exclusive since there probably isn't anyone who knows as much. I mean Chris does obviously but that nigga dead. Where are my pills? My head is banging, probably from all that damn crying yesterday.  Now that I'm thinking about it how are we gon work? We're both emotional as fuck. Aye look, I don't know but he better be ready to toot that ass up. Ite that a reach, I'mma be the one tooting up the ass. I rolled out of my bed and started getting dressed for work. I got an exam today too, fuck.

Blue🥶♿️: Hey I'm sorry about yesterday

Tay: you good nigga

Blue🥶♿️: can you call off and come to my dorm?

Tay: no

Blue🥶♿️: but I wanna see you

Tay: nope you saw me yesterday

I locked my phone and continued getting my stuff together. I called off for him once, unless he's dying I'm not doing it again.I took my things and got settled into my car...I don't go to work until 3 and I have an hour before my exam. Welp, I'm already dressed so I'm just gon go to Kentrell's house. I kissed my teeth and made my way to his dorm.

He opened the door after a few knocks.

"Nigga fuck you want? Showing up unannounced and shit." He asked with that nasty ass scowl plastered on across his face.

"I need to talk to you. I need advice."

He nodded and stepped to the side letting me in. "Say, Tay, we ain't bout to talk bout sum that's gon make you cry or no shit right?"

"Nah I won't be crying today."

"Aight cool cause I can't deal with tears right now."

"Whatever nigga."

He sat down across from me pulling out his "counselor glasses" and a note pad. "Alright, shall we get started?"

"I really fucking hate you." I was cracking up at his look and forced ass accent. He can barely speak regular English. I don't know what he thought that British accent was bout to do for him.

"Talk bitch."

"You remember the whole blue situation right? Yeah well, he opened up to me bout some shit and now I'm starting to catch feelings."

"First off, gay. Secondly, what's wrong with that?"

"Well he warned me against catching feelings a lil while ago and keeps warning me against it..but I really like him."

"Tay, you's a dummy. If that nigga say don't catch feelings then make sure you avoid catchin em. Stupid. You can't change him or nothing like that unless he wants to be changed. You should spend some time away from him before you end up getting hurt."

"Yeah, you right. I mean I could go back to Texas for spring break or something."

"Exactly, just stay out of trouble. Wait don't you have a girl?"

"We on a break." I shrugged, shits been Rocky with her lately. He nodded and we just chilled until it was time to go.

..。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。..

After work, I decided to head over to Nick's place.

"Niiiick open the fuck up!" I knocked again. It was hot as balls out here and he wanna take forever.

"What Tay?" A sleepy Nick asked. Kind of makes me feel bad for being so loud. Not bad enough though cause I still walked right on in.

"Sup nigga. You fucked Kenny yet?" He slapped the back of my head before pointing to the sleeping boy on his bed."Ohhh so y'all was bout to fuck. I see I see."

"No you annoying bitch we weren't. You let Blue hit yet?"

"No. Actually speaking of him, I'm going back to Texas for spring break. Just to clear my mind you know?"

"Yeah, I get you. I guess y'all do need some time apart. Y'all bring out the bitch in each other." He said before taking a bite out of my sandwich then giving it back. I just stared at him for a minute.

"Anyway, I need you to help me book my flight and stuff. I refuse to drive from LA to Arlington." He agreed and we began planning for my trip.

..。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。..

Arlington, Texas

It's hot as fuck out here oh my gosh. I feel like I'm sitting in satans ass crack or something. I made my way to my old friend Eric's house. He and I go way back.

"Open da doe' lil bitch! I know you hear me knocking." I yelled banging on the door again. "Santana hurry up it's hot outchea'"

I could hear a faint "maaann" before the door was yanked open. He stared at me for a minute before slamming it back.

"Bitch!"

"Tay dats you?"

"In the flesh." He swung the door back open and pulled me into a long hug."Bruh what's been up witchu? You'n een' call a nigga no more." He spoke smiling from ear to ear.

I just chuckled and shrugged. "Yoo I'm finna get pimp heavy set ass over here. You still smoke right?"

"Man what?! You know it."

Jalen big ass walked in a few minutes later looking all shocked to see me."Tayyy! Sup lil bit." He hugged me tight and ruffled the little bit of hair that I had. "Hey this shit not dry for once, San come feel it."

I pushed them off me and sat down.

"Who rolling?" Santana asked

"Me, y'all blunts are trash." With that, I rolled the first blunt and started the session.

..。.:*♡*:.。..

We had been smoking and shit for the fast few hours. Pimp decided to head home a lil while ago and told us he'd catch up with us later.

"Say, Tay?"

"Yeah?"

"Come lay wit' me. A nigga cold.."

I nodded, getting up to go lay with him. He wrapped an arm around me as we laid there in comfortable silence, well until I broke it.

"How's being a Marine working out for you?"

"It's cool, I miss being able to do certain shit though. And I missed you."

"Aww, I missed you too San."

He just smiled.

Honestly, our situation is very similar to the one I have with Johnathan. The only difference is that Santana actually wouldn't mind a relationship.

"Tay, I'm bout to go to my room. You coming?"

"Nah gon head without me."

He nodded and left after saying good night. I just laid on my side, getting comfortable, and began falling asleep. A few hours later I was awakened by San's irky ass asking for help.

"Come on Tay, I really need your help," Eric asked standing over my head.

"Bruh no I'm not doing that reckless shit no more."

"Please for me?"

"Santana no."

"Taymor it's just one drive by."

"Eric, do you fucking hear yourself? 'tAymOr iTS JUst OnE dRIvE bY'"

"Pimp, help me," Santana said looking over at Jalen.

"Come on Tay. You'n een' gotta shoot just drive." Pimp said trying to be convincing.

"Fine! Fucking fine! let's go." I snatched the keys off the table and walked out... I really let them talk me into this shit.

"Thanks, Tay. Maybe we could..chill after." San said while walking past me, chucking to himself.

..。.:*♡*:.。..

We had just gotten back from our criminal activities. To say that I felt bad was an understatement. Jalen went home as soon as we got here leaving me stuck with a horny Eric. He sat beside me on the bed and began to lazily rub my ass. It felt kinda good but my sadness and discomfort overshadowed any kind of pleasure.

"Santana get off of me. I don't wanna see you right now. We just killed people." I explained while halfway trying to push him off of me.

"No baby, I killed people. You just drove." He said while kissing on my neck.

Baby?

"Baby?"

"Mhmm, baby."He continued trailing wet kisses across my neck, leaving fresh hickies in his wake. I placed a hand inside his shirt and the other in his waistband. He sucked on a certain spot between my neck and collar bone that caused groan to rip through my throat.

"S-stay there." I panted as he tried moving away.

I'll be honest in saying that I forgot what it felt like to live like this. To live on a constant high of adrenaline and drugs. High off of his touch.

"I miss touching you like this." He snaked his hands under my shirt, not hesitating to remove it.

His cold slightly calloused hands ran up and down my sides, pulling me closer as he continued to kiss down my body. Our clothed erections pressed together with each thrust causing waves of pleasure to shoot through my body.

"E-eric, just fuck me. I don't want romance.."

________

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't write a sex scene for them, that just won't gon happen. Anyway here ya go, it's a little late due to constant rewriting, although it still came out trash. Thanks for reading. Byeeee
-Troi 💚🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
352K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...