Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Author's Note

967 31 0
By keepingupwidnarry

Sorry guys this is not an update. I just wanted to clarify few things with y'all. But before doing that I want to thank y'all for loving this and my other stories. For sticking with me till now and putting up with my late updates. Sorry about those.

I wanted to let you know the reason for my irregular updates. To tell the truth, there is currently lot going in my life. I have too much on my plate personally and professionally. And I am trying to work everything out and update regularly at the same time. I have not been able to even write anything.

I believe the situation is going to remain same for the next three months, possibly till September.

And I have lots of messages from you guys for updates, for different books. And it hurts me when I am unable to put up anything.

I have been thinking about this idea but was not able to make up whether I should follow through or not. But today one of you suggested it also, so I decided to go with.

So the idea is I am putting up a book now. The cover page of which is down below. Search for this in my profile and I am sure you guys will find it.

I will be conducting poll in that book. I could have done in one of the books but not everyone reads all of my books and I don't want anyone to miss out.

Just vote for which book you would like to read first. And I will update only that one first.

That way, I will be able to regularly update one. And you guys won't have to keep asking me. Everyone will be on the same page. Once I am done with first book, I will go to the next and so on. And if time permits I might update two at a time,though I can't guarantee that.

Sheesh, I think this is my second time setting up poll lol 😂. I had put up once long back for my other stories, this feels like a deja vu.

The poll will start at 11 o'clock tonight and will run till midnight.

Let me know

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 3K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...
33.9K 2K 35
After Aditya Hooda returns back to Mumbai,India, his Bestfriend Zoya Siddiqui is more than elated! Join the journey of two people who've realised the...
46.3K 5.1K 104
A BEPANNAH FANFICTION. (This one has something that I've rarely seen for Adiya and that is them dating. We've many FFs with them as strangers or as a...
6.9K 396 12
A FF on Adiya😍 This story is about Aditya Hooda and Zoya Arora. who met each other due to an accident.