You Make Me Feel...

Von endroitsp

When I walked out, I couldn't hold the excitement of the bread I got. About to devour some now, I almost trip... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
New Book

Sequel

8.1K 282 175
Von endroitsp

2 1/2 years later

I chuckle at something from the TV when I head back to the kitchen and stir the soup once more.
Taste-testing it, I almost drop the spoon when I heard our sliding balcony window open and find Chat.

"Amour, you're back-"
"Mare," He shuts me up with a rough kiss, grunting as his clawed hands come to my hips, we break away and I try catching my breath, "I need you...I fucking need you...I missed you."
He had been gone for only two days on a business trip to London, but I felt the want...the hunger from his touch alone.

"We were just on the phone-" I gasp as he then spun me around and my hands slam onto the counter.
My hair spills from my shoulders and I twist my neck to find him already pulling my shorts down, my face burning.
"I miss you so much...You're so gorgeous...Please?"
My chest tightened and I whine when his hands gripped my thighs.
Feeling him grind up against me, my knees buckle.

"B-but we're in the kitchen!"
He stayed silent for a second until one of his hands came to collect a clump of my hair and yank my head back as I groan.
His lips came to my jaw and then to my neck as he tilted me to the side.
"You smell so good..." He chuckled lightly as his voice sounded raspy and deep.
My eyes fluttered close as I only oblige to his doings, his other hand teasing to pull down my pantie.

My breath hitched when he did pull them down and I find his green glow goes off, now Adrien, quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls them down enough for him to pull himself out.
I flush in embarrassment when I register the position we were in, before I could say anything, he strokes himself against me and I turn into butter.
"Please Mare, " he begged.
I couldn't even sink into the moment fully. I was intimately turned on and wanted nothing more than for him to be in me already.

Since I couldn't say anything besides my noises, I arch my back more and grind against him, my cheeks super red he hisses and felt his tip poking to come in.
He then bit my shoulder and finally stretched me out, I moan breathlessly as his hips finally begin to move.
I cry out as his pace quickens, already feeling my elbows begging to bruise up, his name slips out of my mouth.
He groans when I clenched around him, feeling him deep in my guts, my knees give out.
His arm came to quickly pick me back up and slam back into me.
It felt like I was losing my vision, my mind was blank and I felt such a buzz in me.

I knew that what was running down my thigh wasn't sweat. My lips kept parting with such noises when I suddenly gasp. That twirl in my stomach pinching and I grip nothing when my thighs began to close.
I heard him hum a no and his knee came to pull them apart, whimpering from his actions, I warn him that I was close.
And when I did, I intake a sharp breath and lay my head on the cool counter.
His hips slow down but came to pace again when his lips came to lay a kiss on the back of my neck.

"I love you...I love you."
He yanks my head back up and I grunt when he gave me a sloppy kiss.
Trying to kiss back, I couldn't concentrate as his penetration was overpowering.
His hand that was on my hip came to grope my breast and cry when I become overwhelmed with his doings.
He then eventually comes and squeezes my thighs together as I lost balance once again, running out of stamina he kisses my back and picks me up.

As I try to regain my breath, he kisses me and turns off the stove to take us to our room, "I don't think I'm done with you..."
My face flushes again as I was laid on the bed, his lips coming to meet mine again, and spread my legs for him.

"Homework?"
I turn to find him de transform and head over to me.
I nod to him and go back to sewing, "How was Patrol?"
He towers over me as his hand came to cup my neck and yanked me back to steal a kiss, "Alright...Hey," I give him a smile, but it slowly fades as he went serious.

"What's wrong?"
I then twirl myself around in my chair and find him looking anxious.
"...I want...I want to tell my dad...About us."
My stomach soon got butterflies as I look down at my fingers, finding my diamond ring glistening and my smile comes back.
"Really?"

He nods, "Of course, I mean...He's my dad. He should know the woman I'm marrying."
I chuckle, "Right...Well, when? Tomorrow?"
"Yeah...and I want you to come with me."
I raise my brows in shock, "actually?"

He snickers and comes back to me as he motioned for me to get up and we head over to our room, "...I'm not gonna tell him without you."
I then laugh as he picked me up to throw me on the bed, laying atop me he lays his head against my chest and I rack my fingers in his hair.
"Yeah...But, of course, I'll go with you."

"You ready?"
I nod as I fixed my hair in a braid and he awaits for me to hold his hand as we walked out to the car.
I had noticed when I'd peek a look at Adrien, he seemed to be nervous. Even tapping his fingers against the door. Or speeding and slowing while driving.
I collect his hand to stop his tapping, placing kisses on his knuckles, and as he parked I stop him before he could get out, "Hey," he turns to me, and I stroke his cheek, "take a deep breath..."
He does and I smile as I stole a quick kiss, "I'm right by you ok? In and out..."

His lips curl into a small smile and pull me in for another kiss as we finally got out.

I could feel Adrien tremble slightly in my hand... squeezing it, he seemed to snap out.
After we signed in, I suddenly felt a bit nervous as well.
Adrien usually came to visit him, I remember the first few days I came to visit to support Adrien.
It was pretty rough, seeing that his dad was clearly sick mentally and it wasn't something Adrien was supposed to handle alone.
But I then told him to try coming alone and create a better; healthier bond between the two.
He didn't like the idea but he did notice it working.

"...Father?"
He knocked on his door and opened it as we heard Gabriel answer for us to open.
"...Adrien, how are you?"
I smile softly as I close the door while they hugged.
"Alright, you?"
Gabriel chuckles lightly and I find him to have more color, clearly looking healthy.
I then wave as his eyes came to me, "Good, good...Marinette, long time no see..."

"Good morning, Mr. Agreste. How are you?"
He comes over, shocked that I was embraced in a hug, I hesitate to hug back but do as a chuckle escaped my lips.

"Good...come. Have a seat you two... What's going on? I thought I'd see you next week."
I sit and Adrien paces a little before I pull on his jacket for him to sit.
He does and sighs as he begins to speak, "I wanted to tell you some news..."
I find his fingers and play with my ring, my cheeks flushing when Gabriel asked him what it was.

"...What is it? Everything alright?"
"Very..." Adrien then smiled at me, I give one back as Gabriel looked a bit lost.
"...Is it...A baby?"
I flush completely as Adrien laughs, "At the moment no, haha..."
Gabriel only fixed his glasses with an apology. I shake my head a small chuckle and Adrein continues, "Father...We're getting married."
Gabriel then smiles with a soft chuckle, clearly embarrassed by himself he gets up.
"Haha! I should've waited for you to speak first. Congratulations to you both."
He comes to hug us again and find Adrien's grip tighter on my hands, "We've...we've been engaged for a while. And...our wedding is next week."

He steps back in shock, "Already. You must love this girl deeply..."
"Very much...But father,"
I touch gently on his shoulders, finding they were stiff and he lets them fall and lose the tension.
Gabriel hummed waiting for Adrien to finish, I eye him and find him choking on his words.
Rubbing his back, I whisper to him to take a breath.

He does and straightened his back, "...I want you to come."
"I...really?"
"You're allowed to leave with a supervisor...I don't see why you can't come...Aunt Amelie is also coming, she'd love to see you..."
I peck Adrien's shoulder as I noticed that that whole sentence was what was eating him up.

Gabriel then took his glasses off, seeming to think as he scrunched his nose.
I bite the inside of my cheek hoping this wouldn't go south.

"...Adrien, I... can't believe you're inviting me...After all the shit I've put you guys through..."
Adrien then sighed heavily, but I watch as Adrien wasn't done trying, "If you want to, I'll get my men to pick you up."

Gabriel kept silent and I find Adrien shaking his head, getting up and he motioned for me to as well, "It's alright, I just wanted to invite you...Just let me know if you can or not-"
"Adrien...I didn't say no..."

I stop Adrien from walking away when my smile came back and I find Gabriel with a small smile as well.
"...I don't want to force you-"
"You're not forcing anyone...I will go...Send me all the details and I will be there. I wouldn't miss my son getting married..."
His eyes then meet mine and I grin.

"... I'll send a car to get you then...Thank you."
"No...thank you, son...It is set then, I will see you there..."
Adrien finally smiles, "...Right, well stay hydrated-"
"I brought some fruit as well..." I cut Adrien off and being to pull out the container in my bag.
Handing it over to him, he thanks me.
"Haha...What a lovely girl you are...Thank you, and congratulations again."

"That went well..."
Adrien stayed silent, a small smile on his lips.
I play with my hair when I find us stopped in front of, "...why are we here?"
"To get breakfast."
"...At my old job?"
I snicker.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and we both head out.
"Yup, come..."
He takes my hand and as we enter, I find my old boss.
She seemed like she was about to leave when she caught my eye and she squeals heading over to me.

Basically jumping on me and almost bawled our eyes out when soon she showered me and Adrien with treats and drinks.
"Married!?"
I nod with a blush as Adrien smiles at me.
"Holy shit...Congratulations you two, that's just another two free coffees for ya...To the newlyweds!"

I flush completely when Adrien's arm wrapped around me once again and kissed my head, "finally..."
I laugh at him and he only takes my lips, soon hearing cheers and 'oohs' around us.

"Cheers to the Mr. and Mrs. Agreste!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

323K 9.2K 26
Once I jump on the bus, I find the group of boys eyeing me. "...Marinette! Come, I saved a seat for you!" When I walk closer, I find there's no spac...
31.9K 812 10
This is a Miraculous AU, where LadyBug and ChatNoir don't exist as superheroes, but gamer-tags in an online chat room. Marinette acts as a mix of bot...
160K 3.9K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...
282K 8.5K 33
"Isn't it a school night for you?" "Why are you talking to me? Just because I let you stay doesn't mean we have to talk-" "You're not letting me, I a...