My Shy Guy (Percico/Jeo)

By auctuality

Nico DiAngelo is the most unnoticed person in his high school. That's okay with him. It gives him and his fri... More

My Shy Guy (Percico/Jeo)
2
3
4
5
Non chapter but complete concern
6
7
8
Chapter 9 smut
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue
Sequel
Go

9

3.6K 123 77
By auctuality

Nico

Percy reached his house.

Before I could get out, he reached over and picked me up. He placed me on his lap and I giggled.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he said huskily. He kissed my lips, his hands running up and down my back. He pulled away and his green eyes met mine. "Do you realize how beautiful you are?" I blushed.

"No I'm not." He leaned into my neck and started kissing it.

"You are." He kissed my neck. "Every" kiss "Single" kiss "Part." I blushed again as he started to suck my neck.

I moaned, quiet but long. I heard him opening the door and I felt him lift me up as he exited the car, still kissing.

Somehow, we ended up on his couch. I felt him move to my neck as his hands slid up my shirt. I didn't protest, not wanting to kill the moment. I ground my hips against his as his hands rested on my chest. He moaned into my neck and I smirked.

"I love that sound coming from you," I growled. I felt him smirk against my neck and he left little pecks.

"Now, I want to do this," he said through pecks to my neck. "But I don't want to do anything you don't want." I groaned as he ground his hips against mine.

"Percy, if we don't do anything, I'm going to burst." He lifted his head and smirked.

"Good." He grabbed by ass and lifted me so my legs were around his waist, him carrying me to his room.

^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^

Our sweaty chests collided as I feel onto of him. He pulled out of me and I was panting.

"Well," he said, huffing out every word. "That was..." I could hear his heart racing as my eyes flutteted. "Babe?"

"Mmm," I hummed.

"You tired?"

"No no," I said. "I can stay wake." He chuckled and my head bobbed.

"Go to sleep," he said, running his fingers (that were put to good use, might I add) through my hair.

"No, I can..."

"Sleep already," he practically whined.

"Okay," I huffed out. He rolled us over with his arm still wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Good night Percy."

"Good night gorgeous."

|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|^|

KIND OF SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Sorry it took so long. My wattpad app was being real stupid and it said it published, but it didn't, so just ugh.

Smiles! ♥ ♥ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 236 22
Just some things that some to my head. A little obsessed with Rae...
169K 355 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
4K 52 15
Mortals meet solangelo book! Started on: 12/28/23! Last updated: 03/21/24
26.1K 478 10
[ Mike comes to work ill, and rapidly loses consciousness. It's up to Freddy to take care of him, and during that time, they get to know each other's...