You Make Me Feel...

By endroitsp

When I walked out, I couldn't hold the excitement of the bread I got. About to devour some now, I almost trip... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Sequel
New Book

22

8.2K 289 241
By endroitsp

"Ah, I'm so excited for you!"

I chuckle again as I took a sip of my coffee.
It was soon my phone vibrated and it was a message from Adrien.

'Hey, you still w Alya?'
'Yeah, you need something?'
'You.'
I shake my head with a chuckle, Alya smirking, "...is it your man?"
I nod and she sighs, "I'll probably die before you tell me who it is..."

I bite the inside of my cheek and sigh.
It's only been a few months now knowing Adrien was Chat Noir, and I was still stalling to tell our friends we are together.
Adrien would suggest we say something over dinner or just tell them...
But I wasn't ready for some reason.

"...I do want to tell you, believe me...he hates that we aren't public yet. But I promise I'll tell you soon. I just want to find the right moment..."
"...Is he...Chat Noir?"

I jump, "W-what? No! No, he-he's-"
She starts to laugh and shook her head, "Girl I'm just playing. Take your time, is ok."
My heart raced until I calmed down and shook my head with a soft smile, my phone then buzzes again.

'When will you be done? I want to see you, I'm going blind from these cameras all up my face.'
I smile once again, 'Almost done, I'll see you in a sec.'

I then turn to Alya, asking how Nino was, "he's playing with his instruments instead of playing with me."
I then flush with a laugh, and she joins.
"Oh my...Well, what are you gonna do about that?"
She then finishes her drink as her phone now buzzed with a call, "Speak of the devil...Hello? yeah...Oh really? Damn, not even a nice dinner first? Haha..."
I snicker as I knew what they were talking about, soon he wrapped it up.

"Alright, I'm on my way...My man needs me, I'm that man's Nyquil."
My stomach was hurting from her little comments but we soon said our goodbyes.

"Here I'll try again..."
Alya cups my trembling hand and goes to her phone to ring up Adrien once again.

I hold in a sob as I think about something horrible that could've happened to him, he had been MIA all night.
It wasn't like him anyway, as busy as he gets, he'd always send me a message or call me.
He was supposed to come over tonight, but he didn't show up...
I even transformed to head over to his house to see if he was alright after not texting me back in the morning, and nothing.

I tried my best to hold in how distressed I was, at least to not show too much to Nino and Alya how much this was clearly affecting me.
"...Went straight to voicemail again...Fuck, didn't you say you spoke with him yesterday?"
Alya asked Nino, he nodded as he clenched his fists.
"Yeah, he said we should all meet up for Saturday..."

...It was the date night we were going to tell them we are together.

"... I'm...I'm sure he has a good reason for this...You guys keep trying,"
I was starting to get up, collecting my purse and jacket, I've to stop by work for my paycheck...Call me if anything?"
They nod and I head over to open the front door, Alya hugs me goodbye as I walked out.
Slipping into an alleyway, I transform and head back to his house one last time.

As I held onto his tall windows, peeking through...I found his bed still not touched.
My heart throbbed and I knew something was going on.
I sob as I only think of the worst.
Deciding to just leave, I swing my yo-yo away and almost tripped on my feet from how blurry my vision was getting.

"...Amour!"
I turn my neck and find Chat rushing towards me, his arms now embracing me tight, I let out the longing sob I had deep inside.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry-"
"Wh...Are you okay? What's happened? Are you hurt?"
I pull away and check every spot on him, but nothing...All I could find was his red eyes...

"...You've been crying."
He stayed silent and let out a heavy sigh, his chest buffed and I cry again, "What's wrong? Why haven't you answered me, our friends?"
He then looks down at my hands, my heart ached once more, "...What's wrong?"
I cup his face but he didn't budge to answer again, I only sigh and could hear my heart break...

I then step away, hugging myself when he finally looked at me, "...Come back to me when you can speak to me..."
I then turn away, swinging my yo-yo and heading home...Hearing his shouts for me to come back, I knew he wasn't going to say anything...I just decided to give him space to figure whatever it was out.

I was in the middle of cooking when I almost burn myself as a loud bang hit my ears.
I put the spoon down when I find Chat now in front of me, I sigh, holding in a cry I look away.
"...If you aren't ready to talk, then leave..."
It was silent behind me, only focusing on my dinner cooking, I felt him behind me.

"...Adrien-"
"I want to explain myself," he turns me around and I try my hardest to not look into his eyes, "Please."

My shoulders relaxed and I felt my eyes tear up, "...What happened?"
"...My dad is what happened."
He backed away, laying back on my fridge, "Your...dad?"
"...He's the one sending the akumas..."

I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding, my body then shivered as a cold sweat went down my spine, "...What..?" In disbelief, I heard a sniffle from him, finding he was trying his hardest to hold in a cry.
"Just from snooping around...I found his cave...In the middle of sending an akuma out, we got into an argument about it...It was like I felt myself dying at the moment."
I cover my mouth to shut up my sobs, "he just wanted my mother back...He wanted our miraculous to bring my mother back...Mare,"

He now stepped closer to me, de-transforming I find his sleepless eyes, crazy hair, and jacked-up clothes...
"He wanted to bring my mother back to life..! He's sick...He's mentally sick!"
I only hug him, letting him sob into my hair as I rubbed his back in a calming matter, "Oh Adrien...I'm sorry-"
"No...No," He backs away a little, cupping my face as he wiped away a tear, "I should apologize...I shouldn't have ghosted you, to our friends...I've just been getting the cops involved and trying to find the best hospital for the type of care he needs...He's sick Mare..!"

"No, don't apologize...It's alright, it's all settled now...I'm here...I'm here for you."
My brittle voice made me sob with him, we held each other until his tiny chuckle broke the thick air.

"I let you burn your dinner..."
I turn my neck but shrug, "I don't care about that..." I cup his face and he finally gave a small smile, "Adrien, if you need more time alone, I'll understand. You too will need time to heal-"
"You are my help, I just want you...I need you with me, forever."
He pecks my cheek and hugs me once again.

I sigh and only nod.
"...Nino and Alya are so worried about you."
He hummed, "I'll give them a call tomorrow...I just want to be with you, I want you to help me forget about everything..."
I snicker at him but only nod, giving him the request, I served us dinner.
Pampering him as we cuddled in the room watching a movie until he slept peacefully in my arms.

"Adrien?"
I walk into him getting out of the shower, "You called Nino?"
He nods as I step away for him to get out, "I said we'd meet at your work...To finally tell them as we planned."
I bite the inside of my cheek, nodding as I heard the dryer ding, heading out I bring his clothes and head back to the kitchen to serve some bagels and orange juice.

He then comes out and I smile, coming over to him as he sat down, "...Are you sure?"
He glances at me with a small smile, his hands coming to my neck bringing me close to him, "You better not be getting second thoughts..." He steals my breath and I fall more deeply into the kiss.

"I'm not...I just want to make sure you're alright..."
He nods and motioned for me to sit on his lap, I shook my head, flushing when he only pulled me down.
"You're like my charger, I'll die without you..."
I laugh, "That was corny of you, haha..."
I then push his plate closer to him, telling to him to just eat up but he doesn't bother to look at the plate, "...Why don't I just eat you up instead?"
"Huh-"
He then shuts me up with another kiss, swallowing all my giggles.

"...You're trembling..."
Adrien was holding my hand, and I stop trembling as he pointed it out.
"Sorry," I then cover myself behind him as I now found Alya and Nino waiting for us outside.
"Hey..." He brings me forward, "You're alright...Ok?"
I intake a breath to let it out and just nod, I know I shouldn't be skittish about this stuff...But, having our friends know, especially since it's Adrien, was making me anxious to see their reactions.

"Ok..."
He smiled and once we got closer he shouted out for them, "Adrien!"
Alya came to hug him, Nino following as they both asked if he was alright.
I had stepped away from him and he answered them back, "I've just been dealing with my father...He's mentally sick."
Alya gasped and gave their condolences.
Adrien only shrugged, now finding him extending his hand for me, I go stiff.

Alya and Nino then look at me, "....We've some other news to tell you guys."
Adrien then squeezed my hand when I gave it to him, my face was burning as I find Alya's face go in shock.
"...What-"
"Marinette and I are dating."
Adrien gives me a smile, trying to give one back Alya shouts, "It was Adrien?! Holy shit!"
"No fucking way man...Wait, how the hell did this all start?"

I chuckle as did Adrien, Alya came to my side, "You better tell us everything! How the fuck did I not notice? Nino, how the hell did this happen?"
"That's what I'm trynna find out!"
I laugh, my ring glistening as Adrien intertwines our fingers.
My smile grew as he kept his eyes on me the whole time he spoke, "it definitely all started on the first day of class..."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 51 16
Miraculous: The Adventures of Ladybug and Chat Noir - Adrien and Marinette, oblivious as always. As tension between the pair increases, so does thei...
8K 191 18
(COMPLETED T_T)Marinette's mind is being put to the test, and as the akuma's powers are growing, since the combination of the butterfly and peacock m...
7K 146 3
After losing hope when ladybug rejects Chat Noir, Adrien quits being a super hero for good, and the events that unfold are disastrous consequences fo...
239K 4.9K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...