Loki Imagines

By buckyneedshisplums

Where you go through scenarios with our precious Prince of Snow, Loki I hope you enjoy. Vote comment just ref... More

Loki Poki
Eskimo Kiss
Snow
Day on the Ice
You Had Me From the Start
You Had Me From the Start Part 2
You Had Me From the Start Part 3
Come on Y/n
Blue Colors
How Do I Help Her?
Pranks Again
A Different Story
Loki's Heart
Feels
Dentist
Confessions and Frost Relations
The Vicks Situation
Secret Santa
New Beginning
Surprise
An Unexpected Encounter
You Heard Me
Expect It
Find
Awwwww
More Awwwww
Coming Uninvited
No...
Adventure
An Overprotective Man
Just A Little Nosey
It's You
Wheee
Where Were You?
Mother Will Love You
Gatsby
A Little Ironic
Thanks
So Cute
Cute Soap
School Days
School Days: The Final Days
Oh Loki
Oh Loki: Part Two
Oh Loki: Part Three
Oh Loki: Part Four
I'm Here
I Art
You Are Very Beautiful
The Champion
The World's A Stage
All Your Attention ๐ŸŒน
I Thought... ๐ŸŒน
You're not... Afraid? โ„๏ธ
Little Boy Blue ๐ŸŒน
I Saw You
Why
Not You, Him
Pleasant Dreams My Love
The Small Things Can Surprise You
Y/n
With Loki
Runaways
Magic Entwined ๐ŸŒน
Amazing ๐ŸŒน
My Princess ๐ŸŒน
Stars ๐ŸŒน
Awww
Feild Trip ๐ŸŒน
Nope
You Remember?
I Love You โ„๏ธ
Freedom โ„๏ธ
Stick Together ๐ŸŒน
A Spell ๐ŸŒน
Home
Helping Earth ๐ŸŒน
I'm Right. Aren't I?
Followed
Finally ๐ŸŒน
To Visit. To Find
Interests
Nails
Thinking
My Snake
Saving Together ๐ŸŒน
Halloween ๐ŸŒน
Your Soulmate
Missed Place ๐ŸŒน
Lazy Day ๐ŸŒน
We Don't Know ๐ŸŒน
I See
Uhhh
Honey
Thank You ๐ŸŒน
A New View: Part One
Lights
Reveal๐ŸŒน
A New World
A New World: Part Two
Chefs
Keep Them Safe ๐ŸŒน
Safe ๐ŸŒน
Blind Date
Goldie
Worry ๐ŸŒน
Finally Gone ๐ŸŒน
A New View: Part Two
A New View: Part Three
A New View: Part Four
She's Here ๐ŸŒน

New Earth

1.9K 59 24
By buckyneedshisplums

Alright this contains Endgame spoilers. I don't know how many of you have or haven't seen it. So, I'm warning you in advance. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't seen it. With that being said, let the imagine begin. Also this isn't our Earth. It's an Earth that isn't ours nor the Earth from Avengers.

What a turn of events. Loki thought he was going to have to go back to Asgard with his brother, but the tesseract lay before him. He quickly grabbed it and headed for any place where he could be free.

Loki opened his eyes to see that he no longer was in chains, nor was he in his uniform. He was in... Midgardian clothing. He really looked around to see he was in a house, but the tesseract was no where to be found. He slowly got up and found a mirror. His hair had gotten the slightest bit longer and more curly, and his eyes were green once more. In the reflection, he saw a woman.

Loki turned around, and she smiled walking to him. "I'm so glad you woke up. I was starting to worry."

"Where am I?" He asked in confusion.

"I... I don't understand?" Her head craned as she spoke.

"I don't know where I am, and I would really like to know." He didn't know why he was being so nice towards her.

"You've been under my care. Your small kingdom was under threat by enemies. You were sent to live with me? Your name had to be changed to Thomas Williams. Is everything alright?"

Loki began to panic. He entered an alternate world. The only question is what all was different? He was so aghast that she rushed to him leading him to a couch. She helped him sit down as she rubbed his back to try and soothe him.

"I am afraid that I know nothing. Do you know if my mother is okay?"

"I'm sorry, but your mother died. It's the reason why your soldiers scattered you and your father. I... My cousin brought you to me. He believed you best to be in my care." She got up and grabbed a picture. It was of the lady and the Captain...

"Did I have any siblings?"

"No. I was only aware of you and your father. You were a prince in a small kingdom called Jolune somewhere in Europe. That's... That's as much as I know." She frowned.

"Tell me your name. I'm sorry that I'm forgetting everything."

She smiled taking his hand. "It's all okay. I'm y/n. What else would you like to know?"

"Is there a team of people called the Avengers? Are there people out there with powers?" He didn't even debate on wether or not he should ask. He needed to know.

"Neither of those things exist. I mean there are movies about heros, but in the world no. It would be nice though. I've always dreamed of going on adventures and having powers." She looked off dreaming of the adventures she always dreamt of as a child.

"What powers would you want?" He whispered trying to focus on anything but the situation at hand.

She turned back to face him sighing, momentarily closing her eyes. "I don't know Tom. There's so many to choose from. I think I'd like to have powers that deal with the mind. Maybe one option would be telekinesis."

She opened her eyes and Loki just stared at her. He thought she had such beautiful eyes. Then, he finally spoke.

"That would be a wonderful power to choose. Can I... Can I tell you something?" He bit his lip pondering if telling her his true origins would make him sound crazy.

"Of course. Ask away." She put all her attention on him, and it was something he never fully got back in his universe.

"Well... I'm not sure you'll believe me, but I don't come from this world or even this universe. I... I'm from a different universe where powers exist. Good and bad come not only through people, but heroes and villians. There is life on other planets than that universe's Earth, and I was from one of those other planets. I had powers too, and I actually did have telekinesis. My name was Loki."

"Loki... What an odd name. It's not a bad odd by the way. Loki, I believe you. I think I do anyway. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more?"

He began to tell her everything about his life. He told her of Jotunhiem, Asgard, Earth, and a good amount of what happened on each planet. He even told her of the torture he underwent by Thanos. When he finished, she was in tears.

He couldn't believe that she listened to his whole story or even cared for that matter. He normally didn't hug people, but he did  just that. He wrapped her in his arms, and he began to comfort her. He rested his head on top of hers as he rubbed her back.

"It's okay. I'm okay." He whispered as her tears began to fade away. For a time she stayed in his arms, and she was very reserved.

"I'm so sorry that all of that happened to you."

She pulled away and a hopeful gleam appeared in her eyes. "Well, I know you don't have the things of your world here or the people you had, but you do have me. I'm sorry you can't get back home with your tesseract, but I'll try to help you make the most of this world. I promise Loki."

"Tom. You can call me Tom now; I should try to go ahead and adapt."

"Okay... Tom. Well... You must be hungry. I'm going to go get you something to eat." She got up, and he was left alone.

He got up and looked at the mirror again. He felt so far away, but there was nothing that could be done. He tired to maybe an illusion appear with no avail. He tried to lift a book with his mind, but it didn't budge. Loki guessed he was now a human with no powers, and there were no planets with life other than Earth. He assumed that since he existed in this alternate universe, other versions of his mother, brother, and even the Avengers existed, but what was the point in trying to find anyone? They probably wouldn't even know him. He sat back down and placed his head in his hands.

When she came back, Loki sat up and watched as she placed things down on the table in front of him. She frowned as she looked to him.

"You're still pretty shaken up. How about you get some rest, and then we can have lunch together?" She reached out to grab his hand, and he let her hold it once again.

"I... I think that would be nice." He nodded as she helped him up.

"This is your room. I'm sorry it's so empty. I just moved in so I haven't been able to really gussy it up. That'll be good though because we could go shopping, and you can pick out your own furniture and paint. There's a bathroom inside as well. My room is down the hallway, but I'll be in the living room."

She squeezed his hand and left him alone. He walked in and realized it was indeed quiet bare. There was a rather large bed and nightstand. That was about it furniture wise. The window had a nice view of a beach. He was already in comfortable clothing, so he got into bed and quickly fell asleep. Unfortunately, nightmares claimed his mind, and he woke up as briskly as he fell asleep.

Loki didn't know if he should go to see if y/n was still in the living room. He got up and headed to the door, but he stopped himself. Then, he finally opened the door and headed for the living room. Y/n was still there.

When she noticed him walking into the room, she smiled and made room for him to sit on the couch. After he sat down, y/n faced him and realized something was bothering him.

"You couldn't fall asleep?"

Loki looked down at his hands and remained silent. Then he saw her reach for his hands. "How about we go ahead and have some lunch, and then I'll get my record player and find some classical music for you to listen to. I could also see if you like nature sounds too."

He looked to her in confusion, and she softly laughed. "The music as well as the nature sounds help me fall asleep. I don't listen to them at the same time, but I mainly listen to them when I can't fall asleep. I would open your window, but I don't have a screen to prevent the bugs from getting in."

He nodded, and she helped him up. They had lunch, and y/n set up some beach sounds for him. He was surprised that he actually fell asleep with no nightmares.

Several months had passed, and Loki was adjusting to this life. This Earth, as far as he knew, was pretty much the same. The only real difference is that no one has powers. The only one he really missed was his mother Frigga.

Loki had learned to use a lot of the technology, and he also learned about life on Earth as well. He actually thought Earth was very interesting.

He thought y/n was also very interesting. He couldn't believe she could have so much compassion for him. He'd been with her for eleven months now, and each day he looked forward to spending time with her. When she held his hand, he felt so much comfort. He realized he had grown very attached to her, and he had feelings for her.

Tonight she and Loki were going to parade since her cousin's little girl was on a parade float. He was surprised that so many people were there.

Loki couldn't believe that so many people showed up for the parade. Y/n told him her cousin, which in his world had been the captain, Chris and his wife Hayley were somewhere across the street.

A vendor walked by, and y/n jumped up and down grabbing Loki's arm. "We should get some cotton candy Tom."

He looked around then back at her laughing as well. "Okay." He paid for the cotton candy, and y/n's eyes lit up.

She got close to him, and whispered in his ear. "Thank you Loki."

He blushed not long after. He loved when she called him by his real name. She often did at home, but she normally called him Tom in public for his safety.

The parade started, and everyone began to get rowdy. Loki found himself protectively wrapping his arm around y/n's waist. He almost thought he saw her blush.

"Do you want to try some cotton candy?" She asked raising up some of the blue fluffy food.

He decided to try some. He took it from her telling her thanks. He thought it tasted pretty sweet, and he found himself eating more.

"Look, there's her float." Y/n pointed to the float where young girls and boys wore crowns. "She got Queen of her kindergarten class. Those are all the Kings and Queens of each grade at their school, but they aren't actually like rulers. It's all for fun. It's a fundraiser based thing, and it helps raise money for the school."

Loki nodded and continued to watch the parade. Then sirens began to go of, and Loki  gently pulled y/n closer to him. She turned and looked to him, "Are you okay? The sirens are bringing up memories aren't they?"

He closed his eyes and nodded. He felt her wrap her arms around his shoulders as she rubbed the top of his back. "Let's go home. I got to see Eleanor, so let's go home."

She let go and grabbed his hand leading him out of the crowd. She helped him get in the car, and she got in the driver's side. "I'm going to turn on the air conditioner as high as it'll go so you'll have air on your face. Take deep breaths for me okay? When we get home, I'll make you some hot chocolate. I'll even make popcorn, and we could watch some movies. Does that sound good?"

Loki just nodded as he continued to breath in and out. He finally calmed down, and he found himself holding her hand for comfort. When they got home, y/n turned on the lights and screamed.

It was Thor. How did he manage to find Loki? He looked very.... different. He had on this weird looking white, grey, and red suit. His physique definitely changed, and his hair and beard were both extremely long.

"Brother, I've found you." Thor smiled and walked to Loki giving him a hug. "I'm going to take you home."

Loki pulled away and frowned. He didn't want to leave. Well, he didn't want to leave y/n. He actually did like this life on Earth. He'd been there for almost a year know, and he'd grown to love it there. Now his brother was there acting as if all was well between them, and everything was forgiven. It didn't make any sense.

Thor was trying to get Loki to follow him, but Loki wouldn't budge. Then Thor tried to pull Loki towards him, only to feel resistance. It wasn't Loki, it was y/n.

"Please... Please don't take him from me." She whispered walking in front of Loki and holding both of his hands from behind.

"Why should he stay here? He belongs in his world. I've finally found my brother, and you want me to leave him here. Why?" Thor frowned as he looked to y/n.

"B... Be... Because.... Because I love him." Y/n softly spoke.

Loki's eyes widened. She loved him as well. If his brother weren't there, he might've gently gave her a quick kiss on her lips to show that he reciprocated those feelings.

"And Loki, what do you think of this woman?"

"Y/n. Her name is y/n, and I love her as well. I wouldn't leave her for anything in the universe." He replied squeezing her hands. He wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her so her back would be on his chest.

"I... I see then... Well. I guess I'll go then." He touched something on his hand but nothing happened. "This normally works."

He stopped pressing it and looked at the two. "Uh... I'll... I'll." He raised his hand up, and Loki knew what Thor was trying to do.

"Stop it Thor. There's no powers on this Earth. There are no heros or villains. No Asgard. It's just Earth. It's just good and bad people." Loki spoke.

Thor lowered his hand and looked to the ground. "Oh... I."

Y/n gently got out of Loki's arms and walked to Thor. She touched his shoulder, and he looked to her. "I know you probably want to go back, but it's not that bad here. In fact, now we both get what we want. You get to spend more quality time with your brother, and I won't have my heart ripped to shreds. Ooo that was a bit too dramatic. Sorry. Thankfully I have more than one spare bedroom. I'll show you to your room. You can take a shower, and I'll umm run to the store to get you some clothes."

Y/n showed Thor his room which was on the opposite side of the house from Loki's room. Y/n's room was closer to Loki. When she came back, she grabbed onto Loki's hand. "I'm sorry my confession was so abrupt. I was hoping it to be a bit more romantic, but well, I thought you might've been taken away."

Loki took her other hand and pulled her to him. "Darling, I'd never leave you, and no one will take me from you. No one can separate us my dear. I promise."

For a long time, they just held each other close. They were all that really mattered to each other. Unfortunately, they forgot about their new roommate.

"I've finished bathing sister-in-law. Where are those clothes you were taking about?"

Y/n pulled away from Loki, and she was glad that Thor had covered himself up. She turned back to Loki and rubbed his arm. "I'm going to go get him some clothes. You stay here and make sure your brother doesn't burn down the house."

She pecked his lips, and before she could completely pull away, Loki pulled her back to him and softly kissed her a moment longer.

"Ooo brother look at you."

Loki laughed when he saw red tint her cheeks. She opened her eyes and this time she kissed his cheek. "I love you, and I'll be back."

"Farewell sister-in-law. I'll see you soon."

"Seriously Loki. Make sure he doesn't burn down the house. Oh, and I'm definitely buying him a razor too."

He watched as she left smiling that she truly felt the same way about him. Then he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you Loki. There's so much I need to tell you."

"Alright brother."

"Do you wonder who she might've been in our world?"

"I don't know, but I know that we'd somehow meet and still fall in love."

"Aww that's so sweet. I can't wait to celebrate yours and y/n's marriage." He teased.

Even though Loki knew marriage wouldn't be anywhere in his near future with y/n, he hoped marriage would be in their future at some point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.3K 14
This is a Loki x reader story. -------------------------- Excerpt: The guards flung you down at someone's feet and you kept your eyes on the ground...
328K 8.7K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...
47.2K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
11K 334 32
She was healing my world..all the damage was fading....how could someone so pure love me. He was crude and harsh...I shouldn't want him...but why was...