She's Here 🌹

Several months had passed since the defeat of Thanos, and everything was somewhat normal again. Thor was able to save his wife along with Heimdall, however, they would be extremely far away. Thor and Sif had both agreed to move to New Asgard so that he could continue to rule as their King.

Frigga decided to stay in her home near Loki and your own house, but she would use a portal to see her other son. The portal was also accessible on Thor's side, so they could visit when they wanted.

It felt weird to have your brother-in-law and his family so far away. Loki, Thor, and you had been inseparable for the most part growing up, but now Thor was far off. Loki assured you that they would be okay, and that this would be best for everyone. His words calmed you, and you could go back focusing on the two most important people in your life. Loki and your baby girl.

Currently, you were resting in bed, and Loki had one hand on your swollen belly as the other held a book. Ever since things had gone back to normal, Loki made it routine to read to the baby and you before you both went to bed. He tried to do anything to make you feel comfortable.

Your daughter should be here any day now considering she should've been in Loki and your arms two days ago. If she didn't come soon, Loki was planning on trying to help you walk around to hopefully induce labor.

"She's just grown to love the home you've given her Darling."

You weakly smiled and looked into his forest green eyes. "I'm glad she likes it, but I'm just ready to see her."

"I'm ready too y/n. Now, close your eyes and go back to sleep alright?" He kissed your lips and then kissed your forehead before you closed your eyes again.

You woke up with an immense sharp pain in your stomach. You didn't want to scream, but it was the only thing you could manage. Loki woke up panic apparent in his eyes. Without hesitation, he got up and picked you up bridal style.

He knew it might not be the best idea, but he teleported you to the Avenger's compound. When the baby would arrive, you both were planning on going there to have doctors deliver your baby. He walked to the hospital wing and several doctors noticed and came to your aid.

You were now on a bed, and Loki held your hand brushing your hair off your forehead. You could tell you were going to pass out as your vision and hearing would come and go. You managed to hear the word c-section before everything went dark.

You woke up in a new room, and that's when you saw Loki cradling a tiny green bundle. He was softly humming, and you couldn't help but cry.

He noticed you had woken up, and he looked to you with such love. He walked to you with such a radiant smile.

"You are so strong love. You did wonderfully. Are you ready to see our daughter?"

You nodded, and Loki gently placed her in your arms. You immediately fell in love all over again. She was so beautiful. Her delicate blue skin was lighter than her father's and the intricate markings on her body were similar to Loki's as well. Her red eyes looked up to you in curiosity as her chubby little hand wrapped itself around your finger.

Loki walked up to her and gently touched her forehead. You watched as she transformed to look like Loki regularly would. The hair she had on her head turned h/c, and you smiled when her eyes turned forest green like her father's. You had both already agreed to tell her about her jotun heritage when she was older and could understand a bit better.

"She's so beautiful Loki. I'm glad that she's finally in our arms."

"D/n is beautiful, just like you my love."

You're eyes widened, and you looked to Loki. "D/n?"

"I remember you saying you liked that name once when we were younger. I know we never really got to talk about names like we wanted, but I remembered you mentioning the name. I've been thinking of that name. I haven't signed any documents, but I thought I would run it by you to see what you think."

"I love it Loki." You smiled looking back to your baby who had fallen asleep. "Our little d/n. I'm so glad you're here. Momma and daddy love you so so much."

You gently handed her over to Loki so he could put her in her bed. After, he sat beside you and held your hand kissing the top.

"Thank you y/n. Thank you for being my best friend, for staying by my side, for loving me, for dating me, for letting me be your husband, thank you for letting me become a father. I love you so much."

You smiled wishing you could turn around to face him. "I could say the same about you Loki. Thank you. Thank you for being my best friend, for staying by my side, for loving me, for dating me, for letting me be your wife, thank you for letting me be a mother. I love you so much."

Tears escaped Loki's eyes and you gently wiped them away. "You're so strong my snowflake. I'll always be happy to have you in my life."

He softly kissed your lips before pulling away. "Why don't you get some rest? I'll stay up incase d/n wakes up."

"I... Alright, but if she does anything cute, wake me up please."

Loki sighed and nodded. You smiled before closing your eyes once again and quickly fell into a deep slumber.