A New View: Part Three

Loki had now been in your life for almost a whole year. When you thought about it, you were so glad Thor called you that day. At the time, you didn't realize just how much it would impact you.

Now, you were falling in love with the dark haired man who was so sweet to you. You had gone on so many adventures with him. His sweet guide dog, Leena, was precious, and when she wasn't working, she was a floofball of fun. You blushed any time Loki told you that Leena was "our" dog. Everyday, you seemed to find something new to love about him.

You both had been watching movies and TV shows on Disney+ and other streaming services. You hadn't been doing much else. You could tell he was getting bored. The only problem was that you had no idea what to do. Your mind had become like a blank canvas with nothing accessible to bring it to life. You made Loki and yourself some tea.

"Y/n... I think I know something we can do. We can go bungee jumping."

You choked on your tea, and Loki patted your back.

"Are you okay? We don't have to, it was just a suggestion."

"No. I just was shocked is all. We... We could do that if you want."

You felt him grab your hand and squeeze it. "y/n you don't have to if you don't want to. You've done so much for me. Is there something you'd like to do?"

"Loki, that will be fine, and it'll probably be fun. Besides, I have no idea what to do. Did you find a place to go?"

Loki nodded, and you could see he really wanted to go. "We could jump together at the same time."

"Okay. When do you want to go?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Okay."

Loki eventually went to bed, and you stayed in the living room. You did your best to not look up anything about bungee jumping. You finally went to your room and tried to sleep, but you only tossed and turned. You got up and went back to the living room. You turned on the TV and got a glass of water.

"Y/n. Are you alright?"

"Oh Loki, I'm sorry to wake you. I just couldn't sleep."

Loki sat down beside you. "Y/n, if you can't sleep because of the bungee jumping, we don't have to go. I promise."

"I... I just couldn't sleep. I'm pretty sure if I watch some boring channel, I'll fall asleep."

Loki didn't say anymore. He blushed when you put a pillow on his lap and lied down. Eventually, you both fell asleep.

In the morning, Thor came to take care of Leena. Loki had gotten up to make some herbal tea for you to calm down when you woke up. He went to get dressed from his pyjamas, and you finally woke up during that time.

You saw the tea, and you didn't realize a smile formed on your lips. You took your tea with you to get dressed. When you finished, you looked to Loki's necklace he got you. You had worn it everyday, but you didn't want to wear it today. You didn't want to risk losing it when you jumped. You took a deep breath and went back to the living room to find Loki listening to some classical music.

"Good morning Loki. Thanks for making me some tea, and..."

"You're welcome y/n. I wanted to let you know I called an Uber to take us to the site. I hope you don't mind."

"No. I... I don't mind at all. I guess Thor already took Leena."

Loki nodded, and he walked to you. "The car will probably be here soon. We would probably go outside."