How Do I Help Her?

Okay so if you don't like reading about periods then don't read this one.

Thor lead Loki into the main living room of the tower. He groaned in frustration. His plan was supposed to work. Thor was supposed to go back to Earth, and he was to rule not that he cared anymore. However the day Thor talked to "Odin" Loki changed back right as Thor left. Or so he thought. Thor turned around and before Loki could do anything Thor knocked him out with mewmew as his"midgardian" friend Darcy would say.

"Ah, here we are brother. I'm tired of all your shenanigans so I'm going to keep an eye on you. Plus maybe you'll like it here."

"Of course I will brother." He said sassily as they continued to walk.

"Ughhhhhh. Thor lower your voice for crying out loud your getting on my everlasting nerves. Are you even talking to anyone? Seriously I talk to myself too, but I don't make sure the whole tower can hear it." You moaned in frustration.

"Whoever said that, I think I like them." Loki laughed.

They walked to the couch where you were laying sweatpants and all with a towel on the couch. "Oh crap you were talking to someone else."

"It's okay y/n. This is my brother Loki by the way. He will be living with us from now on."

"Mmm." You grunted squishing your face into the pillow attempting to cover yourself with a blanket, failing miserably until you felt someone pulling it over you. It was Loki. You tried your hardest to smile through the pain as you looked into to him. "I'm sorry about that just then. Thank you."

He nodded his head before walking off with Thor leaving you to turn up the heating pad more. He felt something weird in his heart but ignored it.

"Are all women normally like this here?"

"Y/n normally isn't like that. She's normally very sweet and kind. She's shy at first, but once she gets to know you, she'll warm up to you. She's just... Going through something."

"What is it?" They made it into the training room where everyone had been listening to their conversation.

"Hehehe."

"What's so funny red head?"

"Hey Loki. It's Natasha by the way and your brother just doesn't want to say that y/n is on her period."

"Her... Period? What's that?"

"You gotta be kidding? You haven't been around women in Asgard? Like a friend or girlfriend? Surely as much as Thor said you like to read you would've read about it by now." Clint laughed.

"No. I didn't have friends, and I've not dated before."

"He hasn't even kissed a girl" Thor slapped Loki's back.

"Thor." Loki whined. "As I was saying the only close companion I had was my mother and my books while Thor was off with his friends fighting. It's true I do enjoy books, but I've never heard of this. Is it some sort of curse?"

"You could say that, but no. Loki, I don't think you really want to know about them. Most men gross out even when mentioning it."

"I'm not like most men... In a new and different way from the last time I said that. I should just as your culture would say rip the band aid off and just learn it. Besides I want to know how I can help her."

"Oh brother, are you already fond of y/n? Does she whoo you? Awwww your first crush. Your first love. And you've only just met." Thor teased.

"Enough Thor and no. I simply just want to know how I can help if she needs it."