Missed Place 🌹

Loki held your hand as you you both walked to the portal. Frigga and Viggo were already there waiting for you both.

"I can't believe we're going back." You whispered looking into his forest green eyes.

"I know my princess, but it will be different now that Odin is gone." He placed his hand on your cheek, and you leaned into his touch closing your eyes. Then you placed one hand on his own.

"Maybe we could actually visit every now and then." You opened your eyes and smiled.

"That would be nice Darling." Loki kissed the top of your head and held your hand.

You both walked to Frigga, and she hugged you both. You all walked through the portal, and you were in awe. A certain nostalgia filled your heart, and your smile widened when you saw Thor.

"Thor." You ran up to him and hugged him since you hadn't seen him in almost three years since the defeat of Maliketh, other than the few times he visited. Thor laughed hugging you in return.

"Hello to you too y/n." Thor spoke. Viggo and Frigga walked to Thor also.

"Ah, you brought Viggo."

"I did. You know, I think he should stay with you for a couple of days. You could even show him to Sif."

"Really? Thanks y/n."

You nodded as you walked back to Loki.

"Y/n, do you really think letting Thor take care of Viggo is a good idea?" Loki laughed, and you playfully pushed him.

"Yes Loki. I spent so much time with you. Plus I always let you have Viggo for a week every now and then. We both know Thor always wanted to spend time with Viggo, so I thought..."

"Darling I know, I'm just teasing you. Besides Viggo is yours."

"No, Viggo is ours. Viggo has always been ours. I mean you did get him for me, but even then, he was ours." You smiled squeezing his hand.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too my prince."

"If I here you both talk like that anymore, I think I'm going to vomit." Thor laughed pretending to throw up.

You gently slapped his head smiling, "Don't make me change my mind."

"Okay." Thor put his hands up in surrender.

You all just laughed as you began to walk. Frigga smiled enjoying her children bond together. Viggo walked in between her and Thor, while you remained at Loki's side.

Thor lead you all to the throne room. "I'm so glad you all came. I'm hoping to undo a lot of father's mistakes."

"You're going to make a great King." You spoke.

"Thank you y/n. Now I have an important question to discuss."

"Okay."

"I know you both have made a home on Earth, but I want you to both know that you have a place here in Asgard. In fact father surprisingly left both your rooms untouched. While you were gone, I made them into one large living space. I hope you don't mind, but it's like a home away from home."

"Thank you brother. We appreciate it." Loki spoke as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"That's not all."

You noticed Sif walking out with something.

"I want you both to help me as my advisors. Loki, for you a scepter to wisely guide us."