Helping Earth 🌹

You and Loki held hands as you walked out the jet. Everyone watched as you and Loki fought together in a dance of magic, illusions, and daggers. As they fought, they thought you and Loki fought beautifully together, and somehow you both fought while mainly holding hands the whole time.

"Y/n, you're doing well for your first battle." Thor boomed.

"This is your first fight? Wow I would've thought you were a natural." The man you later found was named Clint spoke.

"Thank you." You smiled as you used your magic to make an alien go back where it came from.

"Well, if it isn't my ex's ugly frost giant excuse of a brother, and his pathetic woman. Hah. I never thought you'd both be here."

"Sif... This isn't you." Thor talked to her.

"Oh, but it is. You choose them over me. When your father pushed me of the bifrost I thought I was going to die, but instead I was shown the truth about the galaxy, about people like you. You all are pathetic and weak. We will come and turn you all to ash and dust."

Just as she finished her monologue Natasha knocked her out. You all walked closer to her, and something didn't seem right. "What did she mean by we? I thought we destroyed them all? What if there are more, and these were the expendables."

Steve looked to you and nodded, "It makes sense. The only thing is who is the actual leader, and when are they coming."

"She never was good at keeping plans to herself." Thor spoke and everyone looked to him. "What? It's true. She never was, and she was a bit odd. I can't believe I didn't notice."

Sif woke up and was already trying to free herself from the cell you all put her in. "Where am I?" She sounded panicked.

"You know where." Thor boomed in anger.

"No I don't. All I remember is that I was supposed to go the the diner hall with you all, but then some lady came to me and everything went dark." She began to cry.

"Marla." You and Loki spoke.

"Who?" Thor spoke.

"Marla. We never brought her up because she was awful even to us. Her mother made her learn the art of magic and illusions with us, but she left when we paid her no attention. She learned magic on her own, and we saw her sometimes." You started the topic.

"We always kept an eye on her in case she did something irresponsible. We found out later on that she quiet fancied Thor, but we never told him because we didn't think anything would come of it. Turns out she was very jealous of Sif by the time you two began to court. It would make sense that she put a spell on Sif that would gradually change her. It seems that when Natasha knocked her out, it broke the spell at the same time." Loki finished.

"Wait... I remember Marla. She was indeed very odd. When father found out that she was stalking me, he cast her out. It seems that she was able to get to Sif before she was banished. Ohh how she gave me the creeps." Thor shuddered and looked to Sif, "I'm sorry for all that I've said. Sif is it truly you?"

"Yes? And I suppose I forgive you." She spoke.

"So ma'am... You really don't remember anything except for walking to a dining hall?" Steve interrupted.

"No... I'm sorry?"

"It's okay." He momentarily made it where she couldn't hear. "I guess that means we're back at the start. She doesn't remember, so we don't know who this big threat is."

That's when you and Loki looked at each other then to the others. "We might."

"We know a spell that allows us to tap into other peoples minds. Things that have been locked away can easily be found once more. We haven't used it in a while, but we are masters of the spell." You replied.

Before anyone could debate, Loki had already tapped into her brain. It didn't take him long, and he looked to all of you.

"The Titan Thanos. He's the threat. The only problem is I don't recall his location, and it appears Sif never knew either." Loki frowned.

"We'll at least we have something." Tony spoke for once.

"Can we go home?" Sif looked to Thor.

"No. I'm afraid not. Loki, y/n, mother, and I have been living here for almost a year now. We're waiting for something to settle down at home before we go back. I'll explain it to you later." Thor took hold of her hands, and she simply nodded.

Then Thor looked to you and Loki, "I think I'm going to live here with the Avengers for some time. You both can go back home. I just feel like I can protect the Earth with these people that have grown to be my friends."

"We understand, but if you ever need us, any of you, just call. Please come and visit mother every now and then too." Loki spoke.

"Of course." Thor smiled.

You and Loki teleported back to the house where you greeted Frigga with a hug. It was well into the night so you and Loki went to your separate rooms. You couldn't help but smile since tomorrow you and Loki were going to preform the tethering spell.

Hopefully this time there wouldn't be any interruptions though.