New Earth

Alright this contains Endgame spoilers. I don't know how many of you have or haven't seen it. So, I'm warning you in advance. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't seen it. With that being said, let the imagine begin. Also this isn't our Earth. It's an Earth that isn't ours nor the Earth from Avengers.

What a turn of events. Loki thought he was going to have to go back to Asgard with his brother, but the tesseract lay before him. He quickly grabbed it and headed for any place where he could be free.

Loki opened his eyes to see that he no longer was in chains, nor was he in his uniform. He was in... Midgardian clothing. He really looked around to see he was in a house, but the tesseract was no where to be found. He slowly got up and found a mirror. His hair had gotten the slightest bit longer and more curly, and his eyes were green once more. In the reflection, he saw a woman.

Loki turned around, and she smiled walking to him. "I'm so glad you woke up. I was starting to worry."

"Where am I?" He asked in confusion.

"I... I don't understand?" Her head craned as she spoke.

"I don't know where I am, and I would really like to know." He didn't know why he was being so nice towards her.

"You've been under my care. Your small kingdom was under threat by enemies. You were sent to live with me? Your name had to be changed to Thomas Williams. Is everything alright?"

Loki began to panic. He entered an alternate world. The only question is what all was different? He was so aghast that she rushed to him leading him to a couch. She helped him sit down as she rubbed his back to try and soothe him.

"I am afraid that I know nothing. Do you know if my mother is okay?"

"I'm sorry, but your mother died. It's the reason why your soldiers scattered you and your father. I... My cousin brought you to me. He believed you best to be in my care." She got up and grabbed a picture. It was of the lady and the Captain...

"Did I have any siblings?"

"No. I was only aware of you and your father. You were a prince in a small kingdom called Jolune somewhere in Europe. That's... That's as much as I know." She frowned.

"Tell me your name. I'm sorry that I'm forgetting everything."

She smiled taking his hand. "It's all okay. I'm y/n. What else would you like to know?"

"Is there a team of people called the Avengers? Are there people out there with powers?" He didn't even debate on wether or not he should ask. He needed to know.

"Neither of those things exist. I mean there are movies about heros, but in the world no. It would be nice though. I've always dreamed of going on adventures and having powers." She looked off dreaming of the adventures she always dreamt of as a child.

"What powers would you want?" He whispered trying to focus on anything but the situation at hand.

She turned back to face him sighing, momentarily closing her eyes. "I don't know Tom. There's so many to choose from. I think I'd like to have powers that deal with the mind. Maybe one option would be telekinesis."

She opened her eyes and Loki just stared at her. He thought she had such beautiful eyes. Then, he finally spoke.

"That would be a wonderful power to choose. Can I... Can I tell you something?" He bit his lip pondering if telling her his true origins would make him sound crazy.

"Of course. Ask away." She put all her attention on him, and it was something he never fully got back in his universe.

"Well... I'm not sure you'll believe me, but I don't come from this world or even this universe. I... I'm from a different universe where powers exist. Good and bad come not only through people, but heroes and villians. There is life on other planets than that universe's Earth, and I was from one of those other planets. I had powers too, and I actually did have telekinesis. My name was Loki."