Blaze - Peter Pan OUAT

By lucidreamshade

I leaned my back against the bamboo bars as I crossed my arms irritably and glared at the infuriatingly smug... More

Disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue
NEW PETER PAN FANFIC!

Chapter Fifteen

6.2K 139 48
By lucidreamshade

Chapter Fifteen

I stared at Connor in disbelief.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, demanding a full explanation.

"Oh, don't act so surprised. You know very well that Pan is capable of murder." Connor snapped.

"Well yes, I'm well aware of that, Connor, but he killed a girl he fancies? How is that even comprehendible?" I asked.

Connor shook his head and laughed bitterly. "Oh, he didn't fancy her, Elisa. He was obsessed with her. His obsession soon turned into possessiveness and it drove her mad. She begged and begged to be brought back to her realm so she can escape him, but he never allowed it. That is until she did a very stupid move."

I stared at Connor, waiting for him to continue the story.

"She went to Skull Rock, in search of a magical object that would take her back to her realm. Pan of course caught her. He was the scariest monster we've ever known when she hurt him like that. The next sunrise, Pan had her tied up and thrown her into Mermaid Lagoon, where the mermaids tore her skin apart, and all of us were forced to watch it happen." Connor gulped.

I pursed my lips as I felt my chest tighten in discomfort.

"He wanted this to be a lesson learnt so that none or us would ever even think about trying to escape Neverland." He spoke and I saw the tears streaming down his face.

I pulled him towards me and hugged him as comfortingly as possible.

"When did she die?" I whispered.

"A long time ago. The Lost Boys and I stopped thinking about it ages ago, and we love it here in Neverland, so we had no reason to leave. That's why we all wanted you to fit in and love it here, Elisa, because if you don't, Pan will do the same thing he did to her - or something much worse."

"Connor," I gulped. "What was the girl's name?"

Connor looked at me miserably, not bothering to dry his tears, and after he calmed down, he whispered one name.

"Wendy."

*****

I threw the small knives I clutched into my hand at the target a few feet away from where I stood. We were at the Training Clearing, practicing throwing knives as Pan walked around us in a straight posture, his arms behind his back, eyeing all of us like a hawk, wanting all of us to be perfect at what we do.

I drew in a deep breath and eased my nerves as I aimed at the bullseye and clutching the knife with ease.

Every time I stole a glance at Pan, I couldn't help but imagine him heartlessly throw the girl he really liked to her own death, without giving it any second thought.

Would he ever actually kill me if I ever got him angry?

I did get him angry. I even betrayed him when I trespassed into his hut.

He didn't kill me.

Was I any different from Wendy?

I threw the knife and it landed on one of the outer rings on the target. I groaned irritably. Why can't I just stop thinking about it and focus on destroying this target instead?

"That's it for today, everyone. Head back for dinner, and Felix, it's your turn to cook." Pan commanded.

Felix nodded with a small smile and we all placed our weapons back where we initially got them. Once I was about to walk away, Pan's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Elisa, stay behind, please."

I looked over at Pan, who had his back towards me and I glanced at Connor, who shot me an apprehensive look before he slowly walked away back to camp.

I pursed my lips and gulped as I waited for Pan to speak.

He turned around to look at me, and he had one eyebrow raised and his arms were crossed over chest.

"You shot the bullseye just once today." He stated blandly.

"Yes, I'm aware of that, Pan." I stated.

Peter's face twisted into a concerned expression.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as he walked towards me until he was just an inch away from me.

I pursed my lips. If I tell him what's going on, I had a strong feeling that Connor won't live to see the next sunrise.

I shrugged. "Just a little tired, I guess."

Pan cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head as he intensely gazed at me, his forest green eyes darting around every detail of my face.

"Elisa, I do not tolerate liars." Pan stated warningly and I gulped.

"I - I'm not lying."

"You're stuttering."

"So?"

"So, you're bloody lying."

"I'm not lying!" I exclaimed frantically and Pan's nostrils flared.

"Why wouldn't you score a ten on throwing knives, Elisa?" He asked, his voice raising slightly and I took a step back nervously.

"I said I'm exhausted." I stated firmly.

Pan stepped forward, making the step I took back completely useless.

"You better tell me what the hell is going on with you or I'll -"

"You'll what? Throw me to the mermaids the next sunrise?" I snapped and my eyes widened at my outburst.

Silence immediately engulfed us.

Pan stared at me with wide eyes and his mouth was slightly parted.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

I opened them again and looked at Pan hesitantly.

"I know about Wendy, Pan."

His eyebrows furrowed and a hurt expression washed over his face.

"How'd you know? Who told you? Elisa, you must obviously not know the full story." He spoke softly, hurt laced within each syllable.

I pursed my lips. "You killed the girl you liked, Pan. You killed her and you didn't give a crap! You are fucking heartless." I spat.

"Of course I'm heartless, Elisa, you already fucking know that!" Pan stated angrily.

"So that kiss meant nothing to you?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's not like that! That kiss meant something, alright?" He snapped.

I glared at him. "No, it was obviously nothing to you."

Pan's eyes started fluttering shut and he started swaying. He frowned deeply.

I stopped talking and observed him curiously.

"What is going on with you?" I asked.

Pan didn't answer me, but he soon started panting heavily and I began to panic.

"Pan?"

Pan fell to the floor and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Elisa, help me." He gasped out and I instantly joined him on the floor and grasped his arms.

"What is happening, Pan? What's going on?" I asked, demanding answers as I inspected him in concern.

"Take me to Felix." Pan struggled to say each word before his eyes started to shut.

"No, Pan, don't you dare." I warned him as his eyes struggled to stay open.

His breathing rate started to decrease and I panicked.

"Pan?" I asked worriedly, and my eyes widened when his eyes completely shut and he had no pulse.

"PETER!" I screamed.

I didn't care if I violated the rule of not calling him by his first name.

I didn't care if he killed Wendy.

I didn't care about anything except Pan and his health.

Felix. I must get Felix.

*****

I whistled loudly like Pan does when he wants to gather the Lost Boys.

I ran my hand through Pan's hair cautiously, the tears rolling down my cheeks and landing on Pan's beautiful face.

I brought my hand to my lips and whistled louder this time and repetitively.

A minute later, the Lost Boys came running to the Training Clearing, all with equally wide eyes and looks of terror on their faces once their eyes landed on Pan and I.

"Felix." I gasped. "Felix, he doesn't have a pulse - he's not breathing - he won't breathe - Felix help -" I yelled while crying as Felix scrambled to Pan's aid.

"ELISA!" Felix yelled and I instantly stopped talking and sniffled quietly.

"I need you to calm down." Felix spoke, his voice a little unsteady as he worriedly glanced at Peter.

"He told me to take him to you before he stopped breathing." I whispered as I stared at Pan miserably.

"This happened to him before." Felix murmured.

I snapped my head towards Felix in alarm.

"What? When?" I asked.

"Right before you arrived to Neverland." He replied.

Felix turned to look at the others.

"Connor, the revival vial. Now." Felix commanded.

Connor nodded hastily before he took off running to the hut where all the meditation vials were kept.

Jake stepped forward and inspected Pan nervously.

"Will he .... will he be alright?" He asked.

Luke crossed his arms against his chest and eyed Pan in worry.

"He will be, Jake. He will be."

Jason kneeled down and sat beside me as I had Pan's head resting on my lap.

"What's going on with him, Felix?" I asked.

"No one knows except Pan. He won't tell any of us."

A minute later, Connor came back sprinting into the Training Clearing with a vial clutched in his left hand that contained red liquid.

Felix snatched it from Connor and quickly opened it before he opened it and carefully emptied it's contents into Pan's mouth.

"Please work. Please work. Please work." I whispered as I bit my lip and anxiously stared at Pan.

"It has to work." Luke confirmed.

"Come on." Felix murmured.

We waited in silence for about a few seconds before Pan lurched forward and gasped very loudly. He heaved in multiple large breaths, his lungs taking maximum oxygen capacity.

His eyes looked terrified and mortified as they darted between each Lost Boy until they landed on me.

"Elisa." He gasped.

I pulled him against me and hugged his torso like my life depended on it, the tears still cascading down my face.

"Come on, Pan. You need all the rest you can get."

Pan's eyes landed on Felix after I released him.

"Thank you, Felix. I'll rest in my hut. Elisa, I want you with me."

My eyes widened at his words. He wants me to stay with him in his own hut? The hut that none of us are allowed to see?

I didn't complain though. I was glad that Pan wanted my company.

I smiled softly at him before I nodded and we all slowly walked back to camp.

*****

Pan remained asleep on his bed while I sat on the chair beside it and watched him carefully in case he needed anything.

My mine kept replying what had happened to him earlier. I didn't know why he suddenly dropped out that way, and I needed answers.

Pan stirred a little and then his eyes fluttered open and they landed on me. He smiled.

"Thank you for staying with me." He whispered and I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked gently as I sat down on the bed beside him as lied down.

He placed his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on top of his.

"Like crap, but I'll be fine." He replied warily.

I pouted a little in concern and I took a deep breath before speaking.

"What's going on, Pan? You've been behaving peculiarly lately. You keep getting dizzy and you passed out, hell, you stopped breathing! Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

Pan stared at me quietly for a while.

"I can't tell you the truth. It will trouble you and then if word spreads out to the Lost Boys, they will literally feel lost."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Pan, you cannot keep your problems to yourself. We are your family, remember? We help each other. Let us help you."

"You'll help me, trust me on that."

"Tell me what is happening to you Pan." I demanded, secretly fearing his answer.

Pan sighed deeply before he looked at me with a pained expression on his face.

"I'm dying, Elisa."

He gulped, then spoke again.

"I'm dying, and therefore so is Neverland."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
150K 3.5K 34
Imagine the originals had a different ending klaus and Elijah didn't die and instead klaus stumbled across the newest doppelgänger and desperate to r...
341K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
7.9K 304 10
how could something so fake, feel so real? ( mileven short story ). *i wrote this a long time ago and it's super cringey lol plz don't read*