Fight or Flight | #1

By dbackendBarbie-

completed❀️ More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 16
part 17
part 18
19
20

part 15

6.2K 236 206
By dbackendBarbie-

age change, for those who didn't read the authors note.

CHEYENNE | CHEY

"Get up birthday girl!" I heard my mom say making me sit up rubbing my eyes. I laughed when I seen her next to the bed trying to woah.

"You the big 17, My little baby not a baby no more." She said pouting. I shook my head at her.

"What time is it?" I asked her, I hoped it wasn't mad early. I came home late last night from chilling with Kentrell. Me and him have grown very close this last week. We were taking it slow, due to how fast things crashed and burned with Choppa.

Speaking of him, I still haven't heard from his trifling ass either but I wasn't even mad. He can stay over there with his manly looking as girlfriend.

"It 11, I booked you a nail and hair appointment for 12:30 so get up!" She clapped seeming very excited. I eyed her suspiciously. We never talked about any plans so she private up to something.

"Alright Alright, Im getting up." I laughed standing up from the bed as she walked out. I needed to take a quick shower so I rushed and took a quick shower before getting dressed in some simple clothes.

After I was done, I grabbed my phone and purse throwing it in there then heading downstair to meet my mom. She still had this smile on her face and it was making me smile too. I don't know why but this birthday felt different.

I followed her out of the house and to her jeep. We hopped in and she turned the radio on beginning to immediately sing along to Kentrell's music.

"I hope you love me as much as I love you, aint mean to break your heart but baby thats what thugs do." She sung making me record her on snapchat. She looked like she was feeling every single word too.

"Alright so, Just tell the lady at the front your name and they will begin on you right away. You getting your nails done here too." She said pulling in the parking lot of the Glam building.

"You not coming in?" I asked making her shake her head.

"Nope, I got stuff to go handle but I will be here to pick you up, now shoo gone head." She said waving me off.

Yeah, she definitely up to something I thought as I got out and walked into the place. I walked to the receptionist desk and told her my name.

"Yes, right this way! We have been told to take very good care of you!" She said getting up and bring me to this lady station at the back of the shop. "This is Melissa. She will be giving you your glam today." She introduced before walking off.

I was getting my nails done when Kentrell called me on facetime. It reminded me that I even had a phone, I haven't checked it at all.

"Hey." I smiled, taking my hand out of the gel dryer. They were long and white as my mom requested.

"Wassup, Happy Slimeday bae. You gone get your present later." He laughed

(my slimeday was actually friday lol, im 20🐍💚)

"Okay and Later? What we doing?" I asked excited making him shake his head.

"I aint telling you, you gone have to see. Talk to you later tho, I was just calling to tell you happy birthday." He said before he gave somebody behind the camera a death glare.

I seen my mom tell me she was outside so I got up looking down at the camera. "Okay, see you later, Thank you." I said before wiping under my nose like him and hanging up.

I hopped in the car with my mama and almost shit myself when Sam yelled from the backseat.

"Happy Birthday Bestieee!!!" She yelled making me lean over the console and hug her before my mom pulled off.

"Thanks, We turning up tonight?" I asked her before she eagerly twerked in her seat.

"Yes Ma'am! We gone enjoy ourselves." She said.

"Where we going?" I asked kind of excited. This would be my first time going out for my birthday. I never had friends like now so usually I just went out to eat with my mom and ate cake with ice cream at the house. I could tell today would be really different though.

"You gone see girl, cool yo lil nachos." She said winking at me. I nodded and waved her off, why everybody being so secretive today. All these "we gone see's" aggravating me.

I shook, it off though aint no time to be worrying about that when today really a good day. I immediately began to record on snapchat when I heard my favorite song come through the speakers.

"FREE DDAWG." My mama said wiping under her nose getting in the camera as Sam did the gang signs in the back. I don't know why she like Kentrell so much but not Bryson. Probably because he came at her respectfully.

"CAUSE BITCH IM TRYNA FLEX SUM!!! DO SUM WITH ALL YALL!" We yelled along to lyrics. I posted it and captioned, 'happy slimeday to me💚🐍'

We pulled up to a cute restaurant and hopped out. It was almost 4:00, so I guess we was getting something to eat before me and Sam go out tonight.

"You got a Makeup appointment at 5:30, so we gotta hurry." Sam said as we walked into the place. We waited ten minutes to be seated and 30 minutes after that we were eating. We soon left to my makeup appointment. It was about 6:30 when we left there so we headed straight back to the house.

——————-

I watched as Sam and my mom walked in the room with shopping bags in their hands. I was confused, sitting there looking at them.

"So, You need to get up and get dressed." Sam said making me look at the clock. It was 8:00, i guess its time to get up and get ready to go out but my mom is dressed too along with sam.

"What the hell going on?" I asked, eyeing the both of them as they smiled at me.

"Oh nothing, just get dressed!" They said giving me the bags and walking out. I smiled when I seen the outfit they picked out. I hurried a put it on as Sam was walking back in.

"Okay, You look great just as I thought but Let me take your pictures." She said taking my phone and unlocking with her fingerprint as I sat in my chair. I did a couple poses as she snapped and when she was done I grabbed my phone and posted them to instagram.

Cheyennec_

liked by nba_youngboy, sambam and 15,783 others.

cheyennec_: 1x for the birthday b****.. 🍰💋

nba_youngboy: queen slime👸🏽💚
sambam : bestie westie 💋
chopppppaaaaa: happy c-day💙

"Y'all ready girls?" My mama asked coming in the room. She took a quick look at me and gave me a big hug. "I aint the worlds most perfect mother but I love you, you are my everything." She said almost making me cry.

"I love you too mom." I said hugging her, We all started laughing when Sam joined in too.

"Okay, let go before we late." She said grabbing my hand and leading me down the stairs. We went straight to the car and hopped in. We had been driving for twenty minutes when I looked at sam crazy cause she took my glasses and handed me a blindfold.

"Put it on girl." She breathed, looking like she wanted to laugh.

"Girl, this better not mess up my lashes." I laughed. We came to a stop and my mom and Sam guided me into a place. When I heard everybody yell, "surprise" I knew it. They threw me a damn party.

"Thank youuu." I smiled kissing their cheeks. I turned to everybody who was facing the stage and seen Kentrell walking out. He did that lil ugly humming thing and I got on the stage with him.

We all partied for a while til my mama announced it was time for gifts. Kentrell handed me iced out C making me hug him. Everybody else gave me money including Sam. I had a gift from Choppa who wasn't here but I didn't open.

"Now If you all would just follow me outside, I have a special gift for Chey." My mama said over the mic making me follow her outside as everybody followed me.

I almost cried when I seen the Benz always wanted, sitting there with a big bow. I let the tears flow freely down my face when I opened the door and seen my cousin Markeyvious in the drivers seat.

"Happy birthday Bousin." He spoke standing up before I jumped on him.

"KEYYYY I MISSED YOUUUU!!!!!" I yelled.

This has definitely been a birthday to remember and the night not even over yet.

VOTE
COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1K 12
Just read it.
760K 26.6K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?