My Husband Is Gay (On Hold)

By _HaniGemini

(Not a GAY story/ not BxBxG story/ not BxB story/ not RATED 'R' story) ~Mathew Sister Book I~ How can Christo... More

My Husband Is Gay <1>
My Husband Is Gay <2>
My Husband Is Gay <3>
My Husband Is Gay <4>
My Husband Is Gay <5>
My Husband Is Gay <6>
My Husband Is Gay <7>
My Husband Is Gay <8>
My Husband Is Gay <9.a>
My Husband Is Gay <9.b>
My Husband Is Gay <10>
My Husband Is Gay <11>
My Husband Is Gay <12>
My Husband Is Gay <13>
My Husband Is Gay <14>
My Husband Is Gay <15>
My Husband Is Gay <16>
My Husband Is Gay <17>
My Husband Is Gay <18>
My Husband Is Gay <19>
My Husband Is Gay <20>
My Husband Is Gay <21>
My Husband Is Gay <22>
My Husband Is Gay <23>
My Husband Is Gay <24>
My Husband Is Gay <25>
My Husband Is Gay <26.a>
My Husband Is Gay <26.b>
My Husband Is Gay <27>
My Husband Is Gay <28>
My Husband Is Gay <29>
My Husband Is Gay <30>
My Husband Is Gay <31>
My Husband Is Gay <32>
My Husband Is Gay <34>

My Husband Is Gay <33>

1.5K 54 85
By _HaniGemini

~My Husband Is Gay ..33..~

JULIA

“I’m not gay.” Pete said while looking at me.

It was like he is waiting for me to scream and said he liar because he is with Chris right now and how come he not gay when Chris is still his boyfriend. But one thing that he doesn’t know is, I already expect it, just not too sure about it because I still though that he also can be a bisexual.

Actually I though he is a bisexual, and honestly, what he said is quite surprised for me. But I didn’t show it at all on my face. I only keep on a blank face. I don’t know why I make a blank face to him, but what I know is I just did.

“I’m not gay. I’m straight and I like girl only.” Pete continued again.

I was sure he continued it because he thought I don’t understand him, but I understand him really well. I was just lack of emotional right now.

“So, you and Joanne . . .” I said, trailed off at the last part.

When I mentioned Joanne name, he sigh loudly. The way he does right now, it was like Joanne is tiring him out. And at the mentioned of Joanne, he stopped looking at me and looked at his tea and drank it. Just then my mind kept on back to active thinking.

I keep on thinking why would Joanne make him feel tired? Isn’t they are together as a couple. What kind of girlfriend will make their boyfriend tired? I was sure the tired things have nothing to do with their business on their bed. It was like Joanne making Pete emotionally tired.

“Joanne my fiancée.” Pete said with emotionless face and then I chocked on nothing but air.

Not even one, let me repeat, not even one I thought that Joanne is Pete’s fiancée. Let me said it again, not even one freaking cell in my brain ever think that Joanne is more than just a girlfriend toward Pete. Hearing Pete said it out loud totally got me shock to my bone.

“Surprised, right? What do you think she is?” Pete asked me with a small smile and a little amused at my chocking expression.

“I thought Joanne is you girlfriend only and nothing more and a few other thing but definitely and utterly not a fiancée.” I said after sober up from my chocking on air. “If you and Joanne is engage, what about Chris?” I asked him after taking a small breath.

When I mentioned Joanne name, Pete sigh out loud. But now when I mentioned Chris, his face immediately scrunches up in what look like he is hurting. He then laid his elbow on the kitchen island and brings his hand to his face. Even with his eye close, I can still see that he is hurting, broken and sad.

“I loved Chris.” Pete first said and just hearing he love Chris hurt my heart, but I kept on my positive thinking and kept on hearing until he finish talking.

“But not as loved him as a lover, but loved him as a best friend did or maybe even as a brother.” He continued but then stopped and let a small smile come across his face. He is remembering thing from the past. “That was what I am when I first meet him and saved him from being bullied.”

“I saw him like my younger brother and feel the need to protect my younger brother from that stupid kid, who bullied him. Honestly, that what we are for the first few year that we meet each other. We were there for each other like a brother. Best friend.”

“But thing change when Joanne came back into my life.” He stopped again and this time I ask him a question.

“Joanne came back to your life?” I asked.

I mean isn’t that weird because I know from Chris story, he meet Joanne when he was fifteen, the same year that he got romantically with Pete. If Joanne is really not Pete’s cousin like what he kept on saying, that that mean he might know her that year too.

But yet he said thing change after Joanne came back to him. Is that mean he known Joanne from before? And then there also another thing that making me confused, why he be with Chris when he only feel Chris like his younger brother and nothing more?

“Do you know that I lost all of my family when I was kid?” Pete asked me, turning too looked at me with his sad eye. Slowly shaking my head, telling him I have no idea that he don’t have any family at all. He then continues.

“I lost all of them when I was kid. That time, I was only eight years old and instead of staying at home, I always going out with my neighbor. My neighbor, she was the same age as me and we love to do adventure thing. Behind our house, there forest and deep inside the forest, there is a small river and we both loved to play there.”

“We always spend time there. Playing around or just seat there to talk. That what we do every day. Until that one day, unlike any day before, I had this feeling deep inside like something bad going too happened. So instead of staying there for a long time, I told her that we should went back home.”

When Pete first mentioned about the neighbor he had, there always a small smile play at the end of his lips. But he then stopped smiling and his face is replaced with a frown.

“On our back to our house, I saw a big smoke coming out from the direction of my house. But at that time I’m not really that sure what the smoke is, because at that time, we still in the forest and the smoke that I see is mostly covered by the tree. But at the same time, when I saw the smoke, my heart beating faster than normal.”

Pete stopped again. In his eyes, everything seems distance. Right now, it was like he was back to the old day. Like the day that everything happened. How he clenched his fist and then unclenched it, just show how he wished that thing is different.

“When we got back to our house, to my house, there already a lot people standing there, blocking the view that I know will killed me. There too many people to my liking. Just standing there and watching. Watching my house, the house that I grew up burn slowly by the fire.”

Pete, the guy that I know who always playful toward me, the guy who flirting with me on the first day we meet, the guy who dance with me on the dance floor on my eighteen birthday, most important is the guy who I though is one of the stronger, right now is crying.

Yes, he is crying, but that not what making my heart hurting. My heart hurting because the way he crying right now. There is no trace of emotion at all, but still the tear fall down like a waterfall on his face. It was like the pain that he felt, have no affect anymore because he always felt it.

Watching him like that, make me stand up and walk to his seat. When I’m at his seat, I hug him tightly, to let him know that I am there for him. Even I am not there for him when that thing happened, I am still there for him to continue his story. The painful story.

“What hurting me more than those people who just watching thing happened but didn’t do anything to help it, was the fact that at that time there was something happened at town and that made the people who supposed to stop the fire, came there late.”

“And the fact that I saw my little sister burn to dead on her room. Watching how she screamed for help at her room’s window, but no one do anything to her.”

This is way too painful for him because as soon as Pete mentioned about his sister, he started to shake and the tear now is worsens than before. Watching him like this, in my arm bawling his tear out for his past, making my tear coming out too. But I held it back.

Because right now, I have to be strong for him. I need to be strong for him, even when myself not that strong. I need to give him some strength.

A second past, now already ten minute. For ten minute he cried for his past and now he started to get a bit better. He started to sober up from his tear. When he fully sober, he continue the story.

“I was one of the people who stood there watching, because I don’t know what to do. What I know is all I can just watching the horror thing happened. When the fireman finally got there, everything is too late. The fire already eaten everything in my house. What they can do is only made the fire didn’t burn the neighbor house.”

Dragging my chair so that I can sit down next to him, I bring my hand to his big one and put his hand in the middle on mine and give a little squeeze to let him know I’m still here for him.

“That day, I end up slept at my neighbor house. The neighbor that I always plays with. I was always spend time at her house too, but that day, thing is different because it was the day after I watched how my little sister got burn by fire. After week, another heart breaker new I got.”

“I just know that my family, my Aunt and Uncle, and my grandma, neither of them want to take the custody to take care of me. To brought me to their family. I end up in an orphan house, far away from the place that I grew up, and that was the last day I see Joanne, my neighbor best friend.”

“Despite that how her twin sister doesn’t like me, she always there for me. When I had a nightmare, the dream of how my little sister came to me, Joanne will be the one who will sneak into my room, to sleep with me. As she said, so that the nightmare wouldn’t there to disturb me when she was there.”

That how Pete know Joanne? And Joanne has a twin sister? But why the old Joanne sound like a sweet little girl and not like a female dog like how she is right now. The Joanne that I know now, even for not a long time, is not a sweet girl at all. In fact she looked more like a fake one.

“When I entered the orphan house, which also how I end up from one house to another. I don’t know what gotten into me, but I always create a trouble at each house that I stayed. Until when I was eleven. I end up at the orphan house at east of this town and went to the school at the place.”

“That when I meet Chris and for the first time, I feel like I want to stopped making or creating a problem and just want to stay here. More like I want to do that because of Chris. The fat kid that I felt the need to protect. When I see him, I see my little brother in him.”

“The little brother that I didn’t get the chance to see growing up.”

Little brother? Isn’t that Pete just mentioned that he had little sister? How many siblings does Pete have?

“Six.” Pete suddenly said while looking at me. “Include me, it will be seven.”

“I didn’t say it out loud, right?” I asked him back, referred to when I asking my own self about his sibling.

“You did say it out loud. I had three older brothers, one older sister, one younger sister and one younger brother. Our age not that far away from each other too. I was eight when that happened. The older one was fifteen, the second is fourteen, the third one is ten, then my older sister is nine, my younger sister is five and the last one, my younger brother is only one years old.”

Pete said then turned too looked at me and gives me a small smile, in which I return it back and give him another squeeze on his hand. His hand that still in my hand.

“It’s big family, right? Just imagine how chaos it will be when it time to eat? Or when it time to go to school?” Pete laugh a little before continue again. “It was like the four of us, the older five will always get the chance to make thing go upside down before head to school.”

“But mom, instead of getting mad at us, she will only laugh at the mess we made. She often told us, why bothered to get mad when she can tortured us when we got back from school to clean all the messed we create. And that what we do first thing when we got back from school. Clean the messed that we created.”

Hearing Pete talking about his siblings, bringing a smile on my face. It always a dream of mine to have a lot of siblings. So that I won’t felt lonely when mom and dad busy with their canvas. A sibling that I hope will be like me, have no interest in art.

“Well, let stopped talking about my siblings.” Pete said, and then he suddenly squeezed my hand.

My hand that before is holding his hand in between mine is now only being held by one of his hand. He intertwined our hand while looking into a space. The other hand that not being held by Pete, I let it fall on my lap while my eyes focused on his face only.

“Like I said early, that when I first met Chris, I only thought of him like my brother and nothing more. I had this feeling of wanting to protect him. Needing to protect him and that what I do. That was until I was fourteen. Joanne’s family moved into the same town and she attended the same school Chris and I did.”

“At first everything is fine between Joanne and me. We reconnect back and are a good friend again. A best friend again, but at the same time I gets this feeling that she no longer Joanne that I know before. But I just let it slide away from me and thinking that maybe time and distance what making I felt that Joanne already change.”

“At that same time I was thinking that maybe I was the one who change. Joanne know I have a best friend name Chris, but not even one did she show any interest to know more about him. When summer came, Joanne went to spend it at her uncle house, leaving me to spend my time with Chris only.”

“That when I told Chris that maybe he can get more friend and let more people respect him instead of treating him like dirt. I told him if he wanted to, he can, but he have to listen to what I’m telling him to do. And he did. That was the first year that he started to work out, to kill all of his fat.”

Pete then turned to look at me and send me a big smile. Watching his smile, making my own smile come toward my face.

“You should see how hard the process for him. He gave up a few times, but I kept on pushing him to do so. At the end of the summer, he did lose a few pound, but not much. That was until I was fifteen and he was fourteen and on summer, where we started again. During school time, he did his own work out, but not much due to school hour and the time where his grandma teaches him how to handle the work at the hotel.”

“That summer where he work really hard and at the end of summer, before school started, he come back with six pack and tough body that for sure making all girl at school wanting to be help by him. That also when Joanne know about Chris. Know what his last name is.”

When Pete mentioned how other girl want to be held by Chris, I can’t help but felt a little jealous. Who wouldn’t when they know that their husband is popular by the entire girl at school?

But instead of showing Pete my jealousy face, I just put a blank face and the blank face however didn’t last long. Because as soon as it came, I change with a confused face when Pete mentioned Joanne and Chris last name.

“She came to the orphan house that I stay and if you wonder, yes I stayed at the orphan house until I graduated because no one wanted to adopt a trouble maker kid as their kid. When Joanne came to me that day. The day after school. The day after the first day at school.”

“She was asking about Chris surname in which I told her what his name is. When she listened to his name, she immediately cried. She started to bawl her tear out, but I don’t know what to do at that time, or what to say. Part of me is shocked to see she crying like that and another part was wondered what making her like that.”

“I didn’t do anything about it and neither did Joanne tell me anything about it. What she does is when she done cried her tear out she just left, like nothing happened at all. That when I realized that even though we met again, we are not as close as before. We might hanging out together from time to time, but we are more just friend and not good friend or best friend.”

“That time I realized, I was just kept lying to myself saying Joanne is my best friend, but I didn’t act like that at all. So the next day, I started to spend my time with Joanne more and more, but at the same time be there when Chris need me too. I was after all his big brother, that what I called myself.”

“From just wanting to get close to Joanne and be her best friend again, we end up being together. We are together when the spring breaks come and that when Joanne drop the bomb and told me thing I never know at all. She told me her twin sister died a few months before her family move here. How she died is through a car that hitting her."

“And unfortunately is that car is drive by none other than Chris’s grandmother, Nicole Kayden. So Joanne told me how she felt hurt and how her heart felt painful when she heard the Kayden name. When I heard she said that, I was though that she will told me to stopped be friend with Chris.”

“I was thought that when the spring break is over, she will said that I had to ignored Chris at all point and that we will told everyone about our relationship. But I guess she had a different idea and that is revenge toward the Kayden family.”

At the mentioned of revenge, Pete accidentally squeezed my hand hard. At the feel of pain, I hissed from pain. Pete hearing my hissed, quickly stopped what he was doing before saying he didn’t mean it and continue his story again.

“At first I don’t know what kind of revenge Joanne wanted. That is until a day before school started. Joanne said that she want me to lead Chris on. Make him thinking that he like a guy and be with him. Joanne said, what is more painful when the one and only heir is gay and will never bring another heir to the family.”

“That will definitely hurt Nicole when she knows about it. Joanne also mentioned that I had to keep my relationship with her a secret to complete the missioned. At that time, I though what happened between Joanne and me and a true love and I thought that by doing thing that she want, will make her mine.”

“So I agreed to her idea. When school started again after the spring break, I kept on leading Chris to think he is gay. At first I thought it won’t work, but my guess is wrong because it work like how Joanne wanted it. My relationship with Chris started to get bloomed when we are sixteen and fifteen and when the summer break came."

“When Chris started to fall for me, I thought that was enough, but Joanne seemed to always have a different idea of ruining the Kayden heir. So, she asked me to get more into the relationship with Chris and not just kissing each other. Joanne knows that Chris wanting the relationship to be secret and she don’t mind it.”

“When Chris and I first make it, it was sick to me, but thinking of Joanne and her twin, made me do it even when I don’t liking it a bit. Even Chris and I did make it, Joanne doesn’t care about it. In fact she encouraged me to do it more with Chris, so that Chris will fall hard for me.”

“As reward that I kept being with Chris, Joanne will always do something for me and my silly in matured side always liking it. Even loving it. To me, she was the one that I want, that I loved, that I need and no matter what I always do anything that will made her happy.”

“After a year into the gay relationship with Chris, I though Joanne will end everything, but then she came to me and told me that she want to take over the Kayden hotel. She told me that I have to stick with Chris until he get the hotel and when he finally get it, reveal the biggest secret to Nicole.”

“Told her that Chris is gay and in relationship with me. I don’t know how Joanne do it, but while I was busy leading Chris, she was busy searching for info about the Kayden. She was learning more about the Kayden and she know that if Chris’s mom and grandma, Chantelle and Nicole know Chris is gay, they will be devastated.”

“But what more important is, they even disown Chris. There one thing about Chris that no one know, even he have this hard face outside, but in the inside he is soft. Even on the outside he looked like he don’t care much about his family, about Nicole and Chantelle, but the truth is he care about them.”

“It was more like he defense mechanism that told him to act like that. After all he did lose everyone when his father died. That day, his mother chose to leave him behind and went too travelled, while his grandma chose to busy herself into the work that his father left.”

“Followed by Joanne idea, when his families disown him, he will be hurt and on that time, he will not focused on his work and he will be busy trying to plead his apologize to them. That when I came in. Joanne asked me to pretend to be the helpful boyfriend and helped him with work at hotel while he was busy with his family problem.”

“And the silly, the stupid me just agreed with everything that she said.” Before, Pete sound like a robotic telling a story, but now, with gritted his teeth, he no longer looked like a robot, instead looked more into a man that about to lunch anything to came his way.

With the way how another painful squeezed being send to my hand, I know what I just thought was true. But this time, I didn’t hiss in pain like before, I just looked at my hand with a pain eye. My hand might be in pain right now, but I know the pain is not like how his heart being in pain.

“Year by year past by with me in relationship with both Chris and Joanne, but of course in a separated way. Joanne, of course known about Chris and me because she was the reason behind everything. While Chris have no idea about it at all. It pain me sometime how I can act like his lover when the truth is, I was an asshole that will break his heart when he know the truth.”

“It pain me when I watched how Chris always ignored all the lustful eyes he get from all the girl, but yet when he saw me, he will have this big warm love toward me. Every time I want to do the same to him, to made a love appear in my eyes, I always have to pretend that I was watching Joanne instead of Chris.”

“Actually, that was how I manage to be with him for a long time. But that was until I reached my twentieth. I felt that day that everything that I do is wrong and all of this needed to put for a stop. I told Joanne that, but she pushed her twin death card on me and made me felt guilty if I didn’t helped her.”

“Being the coward me, I just once again agreed with her. But at that time I was already stayed with Chris and every day watching him only making the guilty get the biggest in me. So, I bought this house, without neither Chris nor Joanne know it. This house was more like a gateway from both of them.”

“I never told anyone about this house existence. This is my only heaven after I get out of the orphan house. I make sure that every time life gets hard on me, I will come here to cool down. To made thing felt better, I made everything in this house be cozy, so that I felt better every time I’m here.”

“Every time I felt like I needed air, I will tell Chris that I went to spend time with Joanne my cousin and to make Chris didn’t get suspicious about mine and Joanne relationship, I told him crap about like how Joanne bringing home a stranger guy or how she have a boyfriend and more thing like that and Chris believe it.”

“You remembered the first day that we met? At the local club?” Pete asked me. Giving him a nod, because I don’t felt like I can get any sound coming out of me.

My heart felt the ache that Pete felt. I want to cry, I want to bawl my eyes out for him, but at the same time I don’t want to because I want to be strong for him and me crying right now, won’t helped thing with him. This is his day on not mine. Pete needed my comfort and not Pete the one who will end up comforting me.

I know that if I open my mouth, I will be end up crying like how I want to do it from the beginning of his heartbreaking story.

“I was two year ago, I was twenty four and that time I watched how Chris really looked happy with me and that day, another guilty feeling crept into me and I needed to get away from him, but I can’t go back to my house because Joanne and I just have another argument about the same thing and that is, she and I should quit it while we still can.”

“Knowing her by that time, I know she will follow me to see if I do stupid thing that will make our secret get known by the Kayden. That how I end up at the local club.”

I guess on that time, both Pete and me are the same because that time, I want to get away from mom and dad and the super fabulous birthday party they made for Kat. While Pete wanting to get away from the mess Joanne dragged him into.

“I’m not regret I went there, because I get a chance to see this sexy little kitten teasing all the population of men in the club with her sexy dance moved.” Pete said while looking at me in the eyes with his playful smirk face.

Watching him like this, is like all the tension that I feel before is gone. So I end up laughing out loud at him. Of course I remembered that day. My fabulous birthday party made by Emma, my best friend and then there our bet which is to see who will end up dance with more strangers and lead them on but not carried it on.

Well, you guys get what I mean with it, right? But you guys can’t blame me because that day is my birthday and birthday girl always get a chance to do whatever that they want.

“What made me feel better that day is, not only that I get a chance to dance with this hot and sexy little kitten, but I also know the first alphabet to her name. The thing that I know the other doesn’t get a chance to know about it at all.” Pete stopped to look at my reaction, with his own playful smirk play at his face.

“You were right. I didn’t tell anyone my name at all that night. When thing started to get heated, I make a move to play with them more and when they started to get into it, I leave them without they notice it.” I told him with my own smirk.

“I guess, you are the lucky one that night.” I said and give him a smile.

“Or maybe it’s a fate to show me that you will appear in my life in the future?” Pete asked me back.

When I think back, I think Pete were right. It was like fate showing me that I will be in Pete and Chris life. Two year before that day, when I was sixteen, I met Chris accidentally too. But it was not a pleasant met like how I met Pete. But look at me now, end up being in the middle of Pete and Chris complicated life.

“Do you want to know another secret?” Pete asked me looking amused all of sudden. “After that day, the day we dance together, I end up searching for you. Looking for your name and wanting to know more about you. But searching for someone with only her first name alphabet is sure damn hard to do.”

“That was until a year after that. At you parent gallery, and I was invited to be there. That was actually the first time I get to know you. I don’t really remember you well that time. But after a while I remember it was you the sexy and hot kitten that teased the hell out of me.”

Hearing Pete mentioned that we met before or in another words, the first time we met after the dance floor incident is not at Chris’s office, got me surprised by it. Yes, a few months after the day that I celebrate my birthday at the club, my parent had an open day at the gallery.

That time, I was there to help the manager that currently working there to do her job. It was more like I am learning how to manage my parent gallery in the future and that was why I was there. I met a lot of richer people, but not one I remember that I met Pete there.

Now that I think again, I guess now I remember why I felt like I know Pete before when we met in Chris’s office.

“You were there?” I can’t help but asked him for confirmation.

“Yup.” Pete said popping the ‘p’. “I know you won’t remember me. After all you seem like busy learning what to do that night and then there a lot of people who basically wanting to know the famous duo only daughter and practically all the time there always someone talking to you.”

“So, I won’t surprise that you don’t remember me at all.” Pete continued looking at me sadly before than taking a long breath and closed his eye.

“I’m going to tell Chris the whole thing.” He suddenly said, while looking at his kitchen ceiling with his painful eyes. “I am going to end all this game that Joanne playing. Then I’m going to end up my relationship with Joanne.” He stopped with a sighed escape his lips.

“I just realize one thing and that is what has in between Joanne and me is not love but just all a lust. A lust that my teenage body wanting from her. Yes there is love, but the love is all only as a friend who know each other since a kid. Joanne wanting a revenge for Jocelyn, but I doubt that what she want if she was still alive.”

“Nicole might managed to bribe someone to make sure that incident didn’t know by other, but who know what will happen to her when she dead. God will surely make sure she got her payment for what she do to Jocelyn and I ne-” Pete said but then another voiced interrupted him before he could finish his words.

A voice that not supposed to be here, in Pete’s house at all. But there she is and from the look she has, I was sure she was here from the beginning of Pete’s story.

“I didn’t do what you think I did.” Nicole said and yes it is Nicole, my dear Grandmother-in-law.

__________________________________________________

Here chapter <33> hope you guys enjoyed it and well feel like crying at some point like how I felt. As always this chapter is not edited because I don't have the time to search for a professional editor, who can edit my story without making any mistake visible :D

This chapter is plan from the beginning of when I write this story and not because I suddenly feel pity at Peter Rickett.

A LITTLE RECAP FOR THE CHARECTER AGE.

~Pete was EIGHT when he lost all of his family

        -meaning Chris was SEVEN at that time & still fat

        -while Julia was THREE & still with her parent travelled out of other country

~Pete was ELEVEN when he met Chris

        -Chris was TEN & get bullied & saved by Pete

        -Julia was FIVE & on her way to lived with Kat's parent

~Between the time before Pete met Chris (EIGHT to ELEVEN) he had been moving from one orphan's house to another due to being a trouble maker & made a lot of trouble

        -at that time Chris still FAT & still got bullied by other

        -at that time Julia with her parent

~Pete was FOURTEEN when he met Joanne

        -Joanne was FOURTEEN too at that time

        -Chris was THIRTEEN at that time & he have lost a few pound

        -Julia was EIGHT & having fun with her aunt and uncle

~Pete was SIXTEEN when he first get into romance relationship with Chris

        -Chris well was FIFTEEN at that time

        -Julia was TEN & still having fun with her aunt and uncle

        -Joanne was SIXTEEN & kept on planning devious idea to make Nicole life turn hell

~Julia was TWELVE when her aunt & uncle died in car accident

        -Pete was EIGHTEEN & having a guilt feeling in his heart for what he done to Chris

        -Chris was SEVENTEEN & happy with Pete as his boyfriend

        -Joanne was EIGHTEEN & kept on planning evil plan like the devil herself

~Julia was SIXTEEN when she first met Chris (the ice-cream accident)

        -Chris was TWENTY turning TWENTY-ONE & wondering what his grandma mean with he have to do thing to take over Krystal Kayden

        -Pete was TWENTY-TWO & spending time with Joanne

        -Joanne was TWENTY-TWO & spending her time with Pete

~Pete was TWENTY-FOUR when he dance with Julia at the dance floor

        -Chris was TWENTY-THREE & thinking that Pete spending time with Joanne, his cousin

        -Joanne was TWENTY-FOUR & following Pete but lost him when he went into the club

        -Julia is, of course EIGHTEEN & have her super fantastic party at the club

~Pete was TWENTY-FIVE when he know who is the girl he dance with at the dance floor last year

        -Chris was TWENTY-FOUR & busy doing his work at his office

        -Julia was NINETEEN & learning how to manage her parent gallery

        -Joanne was TWENTY-FIVE & who care what she doing :D

~Pete is TWENTY-SIX when he known Chris need to get married with Julia to own Krystal Kayden

        -Chris is TWENTY-FIVE & he just known he needed to make sure Julia will married him so he can get the power of the ruler

        -Julia is TWENTY & just wanting to get a hold of her parent money back so she can go back to shopping :D

        -Joanne is TWENTY-SIX & one again, who care what going on in her evil mind.

Me :- "hope this will make thing clear to reader & to me, who just getting confused" *smile shepishly*

Pete :- *smirk* "even the author of this story don't remember thing she write"

Me :- *glare* "Pete, please don't make me on the bad mood today"

Pete :- "Oopps, sorry Lady" *smile* "So-"

Me :- *cut Pete before he could continue to speak* "Pete, today I won't talk much with you, the info about the age thing I write already take a long AN and I don't want to make reader who don't like to read AN thing get bored with it" *look at Pete with big eyes* "Hope you understand me"

Pete :- *blank face before give a long sighhhh* "Okay, but guys don't forget to leave vote and comment and please nice comment only. I begging all of you. Bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 5.6K 7
Disclaimer: The language used is in English and four chapters of the story is only posted here. The rest of the chapters are on HINOVEL. All Danielle...
118K 5.7K 71
Since high school Lavinia Carter has had no pull with fate and the higher powers. Plus being the black sheep of the family makes her home life hell b...
542 163 36
Choices define who we are. But those choices may or may not outline who we want to be. Vijay, who chose to be a journalist wants to be his best to th...
The Gift Horse By kp_skz

General Fiction

137 4 16
When Meredith's husband surprises her with a horse for her 42nd birthday, her world is turned upside down. She learns how to stick up for herself and...