My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaver...

By Yue080

Long ago, there existed two genders.. male and female but the differences between outward appearances soon be... More

Volume 1: The broken blue doll
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 22.5
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Himari Aoi- I
Himari Aoi II
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers
Episode 53
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Metamorphosis - I
Metamorphosis - II
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
The Sacrifice I
The Sacrifice II
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Farewell- I
Farewell- II
Volume 3: Retribution
Episode 100: Enigma

Episode 54

802 23 4
By Yue080

"Therefore the expecting omegas tend to produce a sweeter scent that increases the production of protective pheromones amongst the alphas, who become over protective during this period"

"Teacher, like for example I'm breeding my omega, can I not have another side omega at the same time?" Ian said and the class began to chuckle around and pass snide comments.

Gosh I've had it with this bunch, I'm going to go write a novel on these guys where they all fight to death and kill each other, damn the Lord of flies inspiration is getting to me, I totally get your feelings Sir William Golding.

"Ian, was it? Questions like these are offensive, plus omegas aren't sheep that you can breed and keep" I said trying to control my temper.

"Heh, sensei, why are you so defensive about omegas all the time, come on really join in the fun" A boy replied.

"Mostly because there might be students in this class who are omegas and they might feel offended if you carry on this kind of behavior" I replied patiently.

"Well then they don't need to be here, they could just stay home and wait to get selected by an alpha and be bred, I heard there are internet sites that let you find omegas these days that are willing to get breeded" Ian replied.

"Stop using the word breed, for the last time I'm warning you to maintain a moral conduct in cl__" but before I could finish, the bell rang and they got up leaving before letting me finish.

I sighed, these kids, damn them, so ill mannered.

"Sensei" A young meek looking girl approached me, though her hair covered most her face and she was wearing a mask as well.

"What is it, um Tia..?"

"It's Ann sensei..."

"Ah sorry, Ann, what's up, you don't look too well.."

"Sensei I don't feel too good, can I go home?" The young girl mumbled.

"Should I take you to nurse's office?" I asked.

"I... I forgot to... take.. them.. You.. Know..?" she whispered.

Is she talking about suppressants?.. I didn't really think we had an omega in class like that.. Then she must be going in heat.

"Let me send you off, going alone like this is dangerous.. First off let's take you to the nurse's office and get a suppressant from there" I told her and she nodded.

I took her to the nurse's office but seemingly she was out to buy new supplies, so i looked around myself.
"Sensei, they have an emergency storage in the warehouse's cupboard."
She told me.

"Ah you rest here, I'll go get it" I told her "wait, lock the door from inside so that no one can come in okay?" I said and she nodded, I waited for her to lock it from inside before proceeding.
Ah gosh, the things you do for your students.. I want to go home and I'm hungry too..
I rubbed my head and went to the back of the building towards the warehouse.
After getting a suppressant from the extra cabinet, I headed back only to find the door of the office open and the girl missing.

Shit... Not good...! SHIT, WHY DID I EVEN LEAVE HER ALONE...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" We did 'it' "

"I didn't need to know that but okay?"

Akio nodded.

"So his condition is improving isn't it?" Aoi held Leah on one arm and Sia on the other one.
Akio was folding their clothes while Keitarou was in washroom, taking a bath since they had a supposed date today as per the psychologist's recommendation.

"I'm not sure, his body seemed to respond well but mentally it was hard to keep his attention, I had to stop many a times and call him out because he kept panicking and closing his eyes or losing attention" Akio told.

"But if he's able to hold you, doesn't that mean he's improved alot?" Aoi asked.

"Actually.. About that,.. It was the opposite... I held him.." Akio said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound too enjoyable" Aoi replied.

"Unexpectedly it was.. I've never felt like that before, it was my first time holding someone, normally I'm not as excited as other omegas, and I last once or twice mostly but this experience was different, I felt my mind was going crazy with those intense and overwhelming desires to have more" Akio replied.

"Too much detail.. But this is the first time I'm hearing an omega having fun on the topping end" Aoi said.

"Yeah, I've never considered the possibility.. But it was actually more pleasurable than bottoming" Akio replied.

"I see.. So what now, is he facing you properly..?" Aoi asked.

"He looks more relaxed than before but I still feel that__" before Akio could continue Kei came out dressed in jeans and a white baggy hi neck.

"Don't you feel hot in that?" Aoi asked.

"No... It.. S... Good... Warm.." Kei replied.

Akio had to drop the conversation.

"Okay then I'll be leaving you both now, Akio san did you put their bags in my car?" Aoi got up with the girls in her arms.

"Yeah" Akio nodded.

"Well then, enjoy your date you two, I'm off to pick Natsu then"

"okay"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm really really sorry.."

"I told you I'm not that weak to be scared just because you aren't there"

"But still you seem really mad" Zhuang said.

Alex didn't reply or turn back to him, he was collecting Adrian's toys from the floor.
"Hey" Zhuang moved against his back and hugged him tightly resting his face in Alex's shoulder from the back.

Alex remained still but after a while he started shivering a bit "What.. If... What if something had happened to Adrian... I keep thinking that what if.." Alex finally mumbled.

"I promise not to let you two out of my sight again.. I will let nothing ever happen to Adrian" Zhuang turned Alex around, who seemed highly nervous and took him in his arms pressing him tightly against his chest.

"Dada..." little Adrian mumbled pulling the back of Zhuang's shirt being really jealous of Alex at the moment.

"Ah, my bad young prince" Zhuang couldn't keep his laughter, Alex ended up smiling a bit as well.
Zhuang pulled Adrian in a hug too who was visibly pushing Alex back to have his Dada's huggies all to himself.

"So possessive" Alex sighed.

"Yeah I wonder who he got that from" Zhuang gave Alex a look.

"Hey I'm not possessive" Alex said with a twitching brow.

"Yeah right" Zhuang said tauntingly.

The little family couldn't help giggle a bit but at the back of their minds, both Alex and Zhuang were really bothered about that attack.
If it were just the two of them, it wouldn't have bothered them much but right now this young life between them... Made them vulnerable and that's what they feared the most.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  Come on think... Where could a girl like that go in this state... Think...
Ugh...
Where would I go? Rooftop probably...
I rushed upstairs...

Please be okay.. Please be okay...
Huh? I hear voices..
I banged open the door just to find the girl in middle of that jock group whilst they were pushing her around, laughing with arrogant yet lustrous looks on their faces.

"Aw little nerdy omega wants a treat" they chuckled.
"We'll give you one.. Oh wait, not just one.." They laughed.
That boy Ian sat in a corner over a box simply enjoying the play they made out of the innocent girl.

"oye oye, Ian, join in on the fun" one of the boys chuckled.

"Nah I lost interest, it's no fun when they are so weak, they should at least put up a good fight for me to be excited" Ian replied.

"Ian you're such a sadist haha" A boy giggled.

"STOP IT!" I ended up yelling louder than I anticipated.
I rushed to the girl and pushed them away, taking her arm and injecting the suppressant.

"Aw sensei, you ruined all the fun, we could've had fun together, you could've joined us" A boy giggled.

"HUH?" I glared at them, they moved back a bit.

"Aw come on, don't deny it, you want the little hopeless omega too don't you? You're always having those strong alpha pheromones around you, you seem frustrated yourself to be giving out such a strong alpha scent... " Another boy said.

What alpha pheromones? Ah... That crazy woman, she keeps rubbing off her pheromones on me, it's giving out wrong ideas to people..

" Stop with your vulgar speech, You're all in detention, write me a written explanation and no recess for you until you reflect upon your actions" I said, helping the girl up.

"Hey sensei" finally the boy Ian who had been quiet for a really long time got up and walked towards us.
He walked close enough, not caring about maintaining a distance so I backed a little while he leaned close to my face.

"Why are you unaffected?" He whispered close to my face.

"huh, what do you mean?" I backed a little more but he kept on moving forward.

"Just that, you seem pretty unaffected by her heat...are you really an alpha?" He neared in again.

I'm through with this shit, first off I never told anyone that I'm an alpha, they assumed it by themselves and second, I'm not answerable to them.

"Hey sensei, feeling you up close, you have a strangely sweet scent entangled in an alpha scent" He mumbled again.

"Nobody ever taught you manners huh" I flicked hard upon his forehead "detention for all of you make sure to submit it"
I turned away without listening to their whining, while that boy stood with a light grin on his face.
He's a psycho case honestly.

I sighed and brought the girl down, oh...

I saw Aoi san's car parked in front of the school gate while she stood against the car wearing a mask and glasses, completely disguised.

She looked at me holding the girl and came right at me but then backed a little.
"It's okay, I gave her a suppressant, help me carry her to the car.."
She then came without hesitating and helped the girl inside the car.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'll explain on the way, let me drive, it's gonna effect you too for a while.." I took the keys from her especially after seeing Leah and Sia were in the baby seats.

"Not really, I took a rut suppressant today just in case since the girls were going to be over..." She replied but handed me the keys anyway.

"Sensei, I feel sick.." The girl mumbled in the back.

"Ugh let's go to the hospital first..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bea.. U.. Tiful..."

"Yeah"

The couple came out of the aquarium after taking a long ass walk inside and settled down in a nearby cafe for a little break.

Akio ordered for himself only since Kei's misophobia didn't let him touch anything outside of his  home.
"Akio... San.. Fo.. R.. Me.. Too.. I want.. Eat.." Kei fiddled with his fingers.

"Eh.. Are you sure, you don't have to force yourself.." Akio reassured since he really felt like Kei was pushing himself.

"It.. S okay.. I've.. Been.. Not..forcin..g myself for.. Yearss...and..tha..t is.. Not getting.. Me anywhere.." Kei mumbled.

Akio became quiet for a few seconds then called the waitress over and ordered a few things for Kei too in little amounts.

"Is that fine?" Akio asked.
Kei nodded, he was still wearing gloves so picking up the spoon was easy enough, however when it came to eating the food, he couldn't bring the spoon near his mouth.

He sat there holding the spoon just close enough but not making it through.

"Here" Akio said offering a scoop of ice cream from his spoon "hurry up, I want to eat as well" Akio held the spoon in front of him.
Kei hesitated but Akio brought the spoon close enough to practically force him to eat. Eventually he took the first bite.

"Good" Akio said "now do it with your spoon"
Kei nodded, after that he managed to only eat the ice-cream per say and that too, after giving up many times.

Akio finished up the rest, still he was happy that almost after three years, Keitarou was able to eat out for the first time.

"Let's go, I want to visit a park too.. I might not look like it but I like those dangerous rides" Akio said.

"Alright" Keitarou said, Akio's eyes widened a bit.
This was also the first time in a while that he was able to say a complete word without stuttering.
Probably that one night of love had brought alot of miracles, just like it did years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good thing you got her a suppressant in time, it could've been worst.." The doctor said

Yeah it really could've been worst...

"Are you okay yourself?" The doctor asked.

"Oh Yes, no worries, I am an omega myself so the pheromones didn't effect me" I replied "I called at her house, her mothers will come pick her up" I told her.

"Alright, take care sir" She said.

I returned by Aoi's side and checked upon her, she was holding both the girls too.

"It's okay, I'm fine, are you done?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's go.." I replied.

"You sure you're fine too?" She asked.

"Yeah I am, why?" I tilted my head, she's been asking that alot lately.

"Are you sure you're not in heat, the scent of your pheromones is too sweet right now.." She said.

"You know my heats, do I look like I am in one?" I sighed.

"Well true.." She sounded unsure.

"Maybe you're just frustrated, you hold me every day without actually doing it, what's holding you back?" I smiled.

"Nothing really, it's like I only have the desire to get high on your scent and rub mine on you without doing it.. I don't really know why" She sighed.

"Maybe you've grown impotent" I shrugged.

"Hey!" She sighed "Well.. I guess I've gotten more romantic than horny lately"

"And you keep leaving your pheromones over me, my students misunderstood me as an alpha" I shook my head.

"Well more some reason I can't help it" She replied.

"Hmm, well give me one of them" I said taking Leah off her arm.

"Just look at them sleeping without a care in the world" I lightly kissed Leah's nose
"my beautiful sisters..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ian, let's go home man" a boy said.

"It was so disappointing today, we didn't get to have fun and we got punished as well" Another said.

"Why don't we just take on that teacher and show him who's the boss here.." one said.

"Yeah, let's teach him a lesson, what do you say Ian, you haven't said a word since he left" a boy asked.

"Hmm? Oh I was just thinking if our dear sensei got the little lamb safely home" Ian replied and got up with a smirk.

"Oh it's that look again! That look you make when you're upto something mischievous! Cmon man tells us too what's going through your mind?!" A boy said pouting.

"I'm just wondering if our dear sensei really is an alpha?" Ian walked ahead of them.

"What do you mean? He clearly smells like one" the boys seemed dumbfounded.

"Mmm, you know what, let's teach that sensei a lesson afterall..." Ian said with a devilish smirk.

"Ah ah, there he goes, hiding something interesting from us again, jeez.."

"Things are going to get real fun soon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.7K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
25.4K 2.1K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
4.5K 689 16
The world only reigns in Betas, the middle in between an Alpha and Omega, someone who provides children with the adequate amount of treatments and pr...
357K 8.7K 45
This is an Omegaverse Todoroki Shōto x Bakugō Katsuki yaoi fanfic. For those who are unaware, yaoi is a boy x boy story and this one will include sex...