Freak Bitch//Bluek47

By Troianizzy

"I need a freak bitch that don't give a fuck." ~ Blueface baby More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
1k
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Aye
Sup
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
AYEEEEEE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
If you want updates then answer
if you want something to read
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
if you want me to finish this read this please.

Chapter 3

4.1K 181 134
By Troianizzy

Johnathan

It had been a couple of days since I last saw Tay, he even slacked up on texting me. If we being honest I think he's avoiding me but you know, it's whatever since he got a shawty anyway. And if we being real truthful I'm only tryna smash. I mean even if I want him I'm not gon force him to let me hit or no shit like that. Fuck I look like? I'mma just boss up til lil baby come running...... actually I'mma text him and if he doesn't respond then I'll quit.

Blue: Yo Tay I'm finally back from my exam you tryna come through?

Tay🍑: come through for what?

Blue: nigga just come smoke wimmie right quick

Tay🍑:....ight.

I smiled to myself and checked my breath and shit real fast. I started rolling up and waited. A couple of minutes later there was a knock at my door.

"Wassup baby?" I smiled as I let him in.

"Nigga my name is Taymor. Tay-mor, do you understand? You gon stop calling me all that other fruity ass shit, address me by name or don't talk to me at all." He snapped like he was really ready to pop shit. He does this all the time I swear.

"Yeah okay." I shook my head and passed him a blunt.

....30 minutes and a couple blunts later.

"You really telling me you was with that rap shit?"

He took another deep puff and held it for a minute then nodded. I watched as he let the excess smoke flow past his parted lips.

"Hell yeah I was. Best nigga out this bitch."

"I beg ya damn pardon?" I said clutching my imaginary pearls.

"Nigga what?"

"You weren't the best."

"Was and am nigga."

"You must not have heard my shit."

"Unfortunately I have."

I shook my head at the nerve of this nigga, gon try to play me like my shit weak.

"Get up," I said while searching for my keys.

"No."

He stayed on my bed with his eyes closed as I watched for a minute before picking him up like the big baby that he was.

"Bluuueee stop put me down," he whined as we made our way down the stairs. "Where are we going anyway?"

"My house."

Once we got there I walked in and immediately started heading towards the studio as Tay trailed behind me.

"Damn nigga you rich as fuck," Tay muttered as we walked down the hall.

"Nah this all my parent's shit."

"Still, damn."

~~~

We had been chilling in the studio for a while bumping to the unmixed tracked for my album Famous Cryp.

"Big dick baby, tell me how it tastes!" Tay screamed the lyrics put it in her face while I just laughed. So far this seemed like his favorite song.

But after a while of bumping music, we ended up in my room, well my old room. I was laid back on the bed using my elbows as support while watching him sift through my shit.

"Say Blue, you got some nice ass clothes. Would be a shame if I took em'." He said while holding one of my shirts over his body.

"Nigga put my shit down."

He paused for a minute, looking like he was contemplating it before saying "naaahh" and stripping. I was honestly a little shocked.

Soon enough he was in my shirt and a pair of my shorts before he came to sit next to me. Lil baby looked cute as fuck.

"Blue what was high school like for you?"

"Hmm, it was cool. Had a couple hoes, played football, met my baby mom's, it was cool."

He sat up a little at the last part, "Nigga you got a kid."

"Yeah, he's two and is my everything. Of course, he stays with my mom or his and I visit often. I try to be the best father I can." I said truthfully and he nodded a little.

"That's good although I wouldn't have expected it. Why aren't talk together?"

"Me and his mom?"

"Yeah."

"Ion know, it just didn't work I guess. Wasn't meant to."

"Oh."

I nodded and turned on the TV. He scooted closer to me until we were laid up together.

I would look down at him and as the movie progressed, and I could feel myself getting bolder by the minute. I didn't want to do anything too wild so I settled for a simple cheek kiss. He smiled a little and returned it.

These small pecks continue for a while and before I could even comprehend affection being sent my way there was more. He had kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, trying to let the movements flow naturally. But if we were being honest for me it was just muscle memory. Like a learned code in the back of my mind. Like a dance. It came as naturally to me as my crip walk did. Swift motions, harsh turns, simple.

I ran a hand up his leg dragging it from his knee to his ass and back again. I gripped just slightly before pulling his leg over my hip. See we were laying on our sides, and no it wasn't the most perfect kissing position but it would work for now. I could feel a certain dominance in the way he kissed me but a subtle submissive energy in the way he moved and in his moans. He reminded me of a past lover.

I smirked into the kiss then began softly moving down his body. I trailed kisses from his lips to his jaw before taking my time on his neck. I repositioned us so that he was on his back and I was in between his legs. I chuckled to myself when he wrapped them around my waist and began grinding against me harder.

I continued kissing and sucking on his neck, hard enough to gain my desired reaction but soft enough to not leave a mark. That would be the last thing I wanted. I felt myself slowly becoming undone at the soft pants and whispers of my name that flowed past his lips. Once again reminding me of a lost lovers voice. Our bodies rocked in sync, our erections effortlessly gliding by one another sending me to an edge that I thought was only accessible during sex. Unfortunately, before I could reach my final euphoria his actions halted and I pulled back from his body confused.

"Tay, why'd you stop?" Real shit I was a little salty but I didn't let that show.

"Uh um I don't think that I'm ready to go any farther than this."

"Hmm?"

"I think we should stop. It's just I've never done anything with a dude before and I just don't feel fully comfortable. I hope you understand."

He sat up and pushed me off of him slightly. I'd be lying if I said this shit ain't have me hot, but his comfort comes before my pleasure so if he isn't comfortable I won't push it.

I watched as he quickly put his clothes back on and tried hiding his erection.

"Tay you can go fix that," I said pointing to his stubborn hard on. "the bathroom's down the hall and there should be some baby oil under the sink."

He nodded and headed to the door before looking back to see if it was really okay.

"It's cool, go ahead, I'll take you home after if you don't feel comfortable with staying."

He mumbled a small 'okay' and walked out.

The drive home was silent and awkward. He had just headphones in and was into his phone meanwhile I was all in my head beating myself up over the whole ordeal. My heart hurt as I felt feelings from the past bubble up again. I should've known to stop sooner.

I walked him to his dorm to make sure he got in safely then began walking to mine. Thoughts and feelings that I had tried to repress for so long came crashing back harder than ever.

As soon as I was inside my dorm I just stood there dwelling on my empty feeling before the heartbreak settled in. Soon, I was sitting against the door sobbing over someone that I tried so hard to forget. He was my first love and his name was Christopher.

________

I hope this was good. I probably won't update this for the next couple of days but please still vote and comment
~Troi💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
810K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...