Blaze - Peter Pan OUAT

By lucidreamshade

I leaned my back against the bamboo bars as I crossed my arms irritably and glared at the infuriatingly smug... More

Disclaimers
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue
NEW PETER PAN FANFIC!

Prologue

13.1K 214 165
By lucidreamshade

Prologue

Running isn't easy when you're not used to being chased by guards and villagers.

I've been running from these dimwitted people for years. Not once was I ever caught, simply because I was smarter and stronger than what they think of me as.

I laughed loudly as I ran down the street, my black hair flying behind me through the wind that welcomingly smacked my face lightly. I was grinning from ear to ear, though I had a black mask concealing my nose and mouth. My black attire was what usually brought people to caution as they instantly know that it's me.

I glanced behind me with a smirk on my face as I watched the guards try to gain speed to catch me.

Suddenly, I heard a man's voice yelling "HEY!" before I tumbled down on the harsh concrete ground with a person pinning me down. My stolen block of cheese rolled out of my hands and tumbled into the forest's depths, causing me to frown.

I huffed and grunted before I looked up and smirked as I saw who was holding me down. "Well, well, if it isn't Charming himself, or should I call you King David?"

The Prince momentarily loosened his grip on me as he stared at me with a shocked expression on his face, which then gave me the opportunity to push him off me and I stood up, ready to run again, but stopped as I heard the sound of someone pulling an arrow into their quiver.

I turned my head and glared at the Queen.

"Don't try to run, thief. I never miss a target." Snow White threatened as she tightened her grip on the arrow. About ten guards formed a circle around Snow, David and I.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, like you out of all people would have the guts to kill."

"I don't, but I can hurt you." Snow replied cockily and I snorted.

Soon enough, two guards forcefully pushed me down on my knees and I grunted as I felt my knees get sliced open. They instantly pulled away my weapons from me and held on to me, knowing that I could still manage to escape.

The Prince then walked up to me with a glare and said. "I am Prince James."

I rolled my eyes. "I know who you really are, Charming. You're just Jame's twin brother David. You don't have to lie to me." I grinned toothily before the Prince angrily snatched my mask off and I scowled at him menacingly.

He sighed in content as Snow White walked up beside him with a smile.

"Now everyone can finally see what Elisa Emerson actually looks like, during her execution ceremony." He stated with a triumphant smile and I glared at them both, before I spat at the ground in front of them.

"You all are nothing but fake role models. I pity whoever supports scumbags like you." I said before a guard knocked me at the back of my head and I blacked out.

****

I woke up in a dark cell, alone with just a cup of water in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"How generous." I muttered sarcastically before I reached for the water and groaned loudly when I saw that both my wrists were tied together in front of me.

"Are you serious right now?! You give me a cup of water and expect me to be able to drink it with both my hands tied down?!" I yelled loudly to make sure that the men guarding my cell would hear me.

"Shut up, thief. You're only here temporarily until your execution ceremony is ready."

I stood up and walked towards the cell's bars and smiled at one of the guards.

"My throat's quite dry. How about you come inside and help me drink that cup of water?" I asked sweetly, trying to lure the man inside so I could knock him out and the rest of the guards and be on my way back home.

"Don't listen to her. It's a trap." Another guard snapped and I gave him a straight face as I said,

"You don't say."

I then heard a couple of doors open and my ears perked up and I waited to see who had come to see me.

I grinned when I saw that it was Snow White.

"Snow precious White. What a lovely surprise." I mocked her and she stared at me disapprovingly.

"I'm here to give you a second chance, Elisa. Stay here with us and become one of our most trustable guards, or die." Snow spoke up and I laughed loudly at her face.

"And what makes you think I want to become one of your pets? I am a free person, who does whatever she wants and takes orders from no one."

Snow then moved closer to the bars of the cell. "You are a regular thief at this kingdom, Elisa. You steal l for a living. How could you live with all the guilt of taking away from people's hard work?"

I shrugged and leaned against the wall that intersected with the barred part of the cell and said, "I never felt guilty. Why should I, when all those people have more resources to spare?"

Snow then pursed her lips. "So that's it then, huh? You're just going to choose to die?"

I pushed myself off the wall and walked up to Snow before I gripped her arm through the bars harshly and she gasped as I glared at her.

"Now you listen to me and you listen well, Snow White." I smirked as she struggled under my grip and I resumed speaking.

"No matter what you choose to do to me, I will find a way to get out of it and I will end you one day for just thinking about the fact that you could get in my way. I will destroy you and the rest of your precious kingdom." I sneered then yanked her away from me and she stumbled backwards as I watched with a smirk on my face.

Snow White cleared her throat and dusted her attire before looking at me with her head held high.

"Well it seems like you have rejected my offer."

"Yes, it seems I did." I spoke, the smirk never leaving my face as I watched her walk away from my cell.

****

I was grabbed by two guards as they shoved me towards the courtyard where my judgement and 'fate' would be held.

They pulled me on to a small stage where a single wooden chair was placed and before I knew it, I was forcefully pushed to sit on the chair and was immediately tied down with a bunch of metal chains.

I smirked and looked up at the town people and the King and Queen who were seated on two gold chairs. I rolled my eyes. Show offs.

"Glad to know that you all fear me." I stated with a smile before King David stood up and looked at me before talking loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"People of the Enchanted Forest, we are gathered here today to watch the fate of the biggest nuisance ever known in our kingdom, Elisa Emerson, eighteen years old."

I grinned and wiggled my fingers, as if greeting the audience.

"Elisa is responsible for the loss of so many people's work and effort in this kingdom, but today, we put an end to this!" He yelled and the crowd cheered in agreement.

"Wimps." I muttered under my breath before the guard standing on my right shot me a glare and shoved my arm to shut me up.

King David turned to look at me again as he said, "Elisa Emerson, any last words?"

"Yes, I have a few. First, screw you all." I spoke, addressing everyone who watched me and then I spoke again.

"Second, I don't see no killing equipment. You aren't killing me, I presume? Is it because you both are a bunch of wimps who don't do death?" I mocked them then cackled before Snow glared at me and stood up as well beside her husband.

"Oh, we aren't killing you, Elisa. We are doing something far worse to you." She said.

"I wonder." I stated, bored out of my mind.

King David then spoke up. "We are banishing you to another realm. One where you shall suffer greatly and live to serve a dangerous and ruthless monster."

I raised an eyebrow. "Define monster."

When no one answered and the guards unchained me and pulled me up, with my wrists tied behind my back, I narrowed my eyes at the King and Queen.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?!"

"As King of The Enchanted Forest, I hereby sentence Elisa Emerson banishment to the realm of Neverland." David spoke loudly and clearly before he threw what looked like a clear bean onto the ground and opened up a giant, green portal.

My eyes widened as I watched the portal hungrily wait for me to swallow me and I instantly shot a glare towards Snow White and David.

"I WILL COME BACK! I WILL COME BACK AND WHEN I DO, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE NO MERCY FROM ME!"

I yelled as I tried releasing myself from the guards' grips but only more guards walked up and gripped me and started pushing me towards the portal, and before I knew it, I fell inside it and the Enchanted Forest disappeared from view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
388K 8.1K 30
~ Bucky Barnes x Reader ~ You are Tony Stark's sister. You never thought you'd have to spend much time with the man who killed your parents until you...
51.9K 1.2K 31
Isabella Alice Longbottom is one of the ugliest girls in the entire school of Hogwarts. No boy would be stupid enough to look her way, the only peopl...
166K 3.7K 47
in which dream accidently texts a random she/her. never would he have thought they would form a bond