Lost (a RichJake story)

By Found_tonight

The squip is finally gone. Rich is finally free. Now what? What does he do? How does he behave? Who is he? Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Thank you

15

622 18 63
By Found_tonight

"Here we fucking go" Rich muttered as they sprinted into the arena.

The aim of the game was to capture the flag hidden in an unknown area. Each pair had to try and get the most points you could. After a certain amount of hits you were out of the game. Once you were shot it would take the second for you to able to regain the ability to shoot others.

Rich and Jake ran next to each other clutching their guns. The two ducked behind a barrier.

"Do you have a strategy?" Jake asked him.

"Fuck things up" Rich smiled.

Jake rolled his eyes "very smart."

"I take pride in it" Rich nudged him slightly.

Jake stood up "let's go kill some bitches."

"Yah yeet" Rich grinned.

Rich was already walking away so he couldn't see Jakes disgusted look on his face. They sprinted up a ramp surveying the area before continuing.

Suddenly Rich felt a small buzz as he was shot. Jake and Rich didn't hesitate to dash out of sight.

"Who was that?" Rich asked.

"It could have been Jeremy and Michael" Jake answered.

"I suppose but it could be but it could also be the other two teams" Rich replied.

Suddenly a figure appeared in view "Hey bitches" the female voice sounded chipper.

"Fuck me" Rich and Jake said in unison.

Jake shot upwards not exactly looking where he was going and to their surprise he hit the girl. As the lights lit up in her face they saw her face.

"Peggy?" The two stared.

"Oh hi guys" Peggy smiled "I shouldn't tell you this but you should run."

"What?" Rich said "why we shot you."

Peggy grinned wickedly "I know but my girlfriend is a badass."

Jake and Rich realised their mistake to late as Maria shot them in the back.

"Fuck yeah I am" Maria matched her girlfriends smile "now if you excuse me we'll be winning this thing."

Peggy and Maria sprinted away.

"Small world huh?" Rich said.

"We can't stay to chat" Jake reminded him.

"I realised that" Rich replied "any idea where the flag would be."

"Somewhere unexpected" Jake responded.

"Where would that be?" Rich asked.

"What if it is where we came in from I mean we didn't even take a second to glance back" Jake said.

"Highly possible" Rich agreed "but it's a far journey back."

"That's a journey I'm willing to take for victory" Jake smiled.

"Of course you are" Rich laughed.

The two left their hiding space and made their way around the maze. Before turning a corner they heard a laugh.

"Wait" Rich whispered.

The two halted as the heard the voices.

"We're not going to win this" the voice said.

"Have some hope our sister isn't that good" the other voice said.

"Sister?" Rich and Jake whispered simultaneously.

Their eyes widened as they realised "the Schuyler sisters."

The voice they recognised continued "oh come on her and Maria literally sprung on us and took away most our points we'll be out pretty soon."

"Angie we need to not lose hope Peggy and Maria aren't unbeatable" The other voice said.

Angie scoffed.

"I have an idea" Jake said "but you have to trust me."

Rich nodded "I always do."

Jake held up his hands like he was surrendering and walked into plain sight "Don't shoot."

There stood Angelica and Eliza.

"Jake?" The two said.

"Ya I know it a crazy twist of events but I have a proposal" Jake said "Rich get out here."

Rich slowly walked out and waved "hi guys nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too" Eliza chirped.

"Jake what's your proposal?" Angelica went straight to the point.

"We should team up and take down Peggy and Maria we heard you talking and they sound pretty good" Jake told them.

"Good?" Angelica laughed "the women are basically ninjas."

"Exactly if we form a team we can take her down I'm sure we could get Michael and Jeremy on our side too" Jake said.

"Michael and Jeremy are here too?" Eliza questioned.

"Ya I know it's such a coincidence we all ran into each other but do we have a deal?" Rich said.

"What do you think Angie."

"Deal" Angelica didn't hesitate "do you guys know where Michael and Jeremy are."

"I'm sure we can find them" Eliza said hopefully.

"Let's not waist time we think we have an idea of where the flag is" Jake said ushering them to follow.

"Awesome" Eliza beamed like the cinnamon role she is and followed.

The four moved around the maze. Eliza was a pretty good navigator so she could find her way around.

"Ya we were here before" Eliza said "you see that white paint is smudged on the wall I remember that."

"Do you have a photographic memory or something?" Rich asked.

"No just I very good one" Angelica smiled at her sister.

Suddenly they heard a loud scream.

"Shit Michael" Rich muttered.

"Wait that was Michael" Eliza questioned.

"Peggy's got them" Angelica's eyes widened.

"Let's rush them" Rich had a new spark in his eyes.

"Noice" Angelica high fived Rich.

"Let's be rational about this" Jake said.

"To late lets go" Rich interrupted him. 

Jake rolled his eyes as they ventured forward and down a ramp. Eliza stopped them for a moment as she peered around a corner.

"They're there" she mouthed not daring to actually speak.

"Surround them" Jake mouthed twirling his finger so they would get it.

Luckily everyone did and they slowly moved through the barriers to cover all areas. Jake helps his hand up and counted down on his finger three, two, one.

They jumped out from hiding and pointed there guns straight at Maria and Peggy. They shot taking away a lot of the twos points. They ducked.

"So you've formed an alliance against us" Peggy sighed "what a shame."

"Wait" Eliza faltered "where are Michael and Jeremy?"

Suddenly Michael and Jeremy burst form the shadows shooting.

"Abort" Jake yelled.

They four ran for their lives losing each other.

Once he was sure they were clear Rich sat down "well I'm alone."

"Not alone" Eliza walked up to him "come on Rich we can still win this."

"Can we? Jeremy and Michael have sided with the enemy" Rich reminded her.

"Maybe so" Eliza shrugged "but we can't give up remember you and Jake might know where the flag is if they don't."

Rich stood up "I guess you right Eliza."

Suddenly over the intercoms a voice spoke "Angelica has been eliminated from the game."

Eliza's eyes widened "they got her."

"Care to avenge her?" Rich asked.

"Don't mind if I do" Eliza beamed "So where do you think the flag is."

"The entrance Jake and I came through" Rich said "it's a long shot but it's something."

"I hope your right" Eliza responded "anyway I've been there we can find out way back."

So the two moved forward. Eliza directing them  on where to go.

"I wonder where Jake is?" Rich said.

"No time to be thinking about him" Eliza said.

"It's always time to think about Jake" Rich joked.

"Honestly how are you two not together?" Eliza said.

Rich shrugged "I don't have the balls and even if I did he'd probably say no."

Eliza frowned "stop telling yourself things like that Jake would love to be your boyfriend."

"I-" Rich stopped "Hey I recognise this place."

Eliza looked around "they entrance should be right around this wall."

As they turned the wall there it was the flag.

"Fuck yes" Rich cheered and he ran up to it suddenly there was footsteps.

"Step away from the flag Rich" Maria said pointing her guns at him "or you'll be out of the game."

Rich glanced to see Eliza held at gunpoint by Jeremy.

"Don't do this Maria" Rich said "just let us take the flag and go."

"I came here to win Rich" Maria said "I'm sorry it had to be this way."

Suddenly Maria's vest lit up.

She gasped as the intercom announced "Maria has be eliminated from the game."

"The fuck" Maria cursed.

"Jeremy has been eliminated from the game."

"What's happening" Jeremy said.

Peggy and Michael emerged from the shadowed "guys what's going on?"

"We don't know" Maria and Jeremy walked out the entrance.

Eliza pointed her gun at Peggy while Rich pointed his at Michael.

"It's over you too" Eliza smiled.

"Is it?" Peggy smirked.

She kicked her leg up and knocked Eliza's gun straight out of her hands. Micheal pointed his gun at Eliza and Peggy pointed hers at Rich.

"Eliza has been eliminated from the game."

"Sorry Rich" Eliza apologised.

"You're out numbered Rich" Michael infromed him "give up now."

"Face it Rich I am inevitable." Peggy smirked.

"I am Jake" Jake appeared from the shadows and shot Michael. (If you get this reference I'm sorry)

"Michael has been eliminated from the game."

"Shit" Michael cursed leaving.

Peggy didn't look shocked "I'm not scared of you two."

"I could shoot you right now" Rich said.

"But so could I" Peggy replied "and I have two guns."

"Rich" Jake said "go for the flag."

"I can't she'll shoot me" Rich said.

"I'll cover you" Jake promised "just go."

So Rich ran as Jake stayed in front of him taking all the shots Peggy was shooting at them.

"Get the flag before I'm out" Jake screamed.

Rich leaped towards the flag and grabbed it just as it announced "Jake has been eliminated form the game."

"We did it!" Rich smiled.

"We did" Jake grinned.

Peggy being the salty person she was she shoved Jake over and he fell on top of Rich "ooo love on the battle field."

"Shut up" Jake said blushing as he climbed off of Rich.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 198 43
"I don't really know how to say this, but I think I like you!" "I like you too Matt!" "Thank you for invading my life! Thank you for everything you'v...
30.1K 916 22
[art credit goes to amelia dear on pinterest] [lowercase aesthetic not used in story] michael mell thought he disliked- no, hated- rich goranski. for...
209 16 19
Madison Harper, an agender 17 year old (who won't admit they've gone back into questioning) is perfectly fine with their life. They have two pretty g...
11.3K 416 20
What happens after all the SQUIPs are destroyed? When Rich not only discovers how sexuality but that he has a crush on his best friend? Does Jake fee...