PrettyMuch Imagines๐Ÿ’˜

By prettymmuch_

Just a book of Imagines about 5 guys in a boyband ;) ~ Requests are open so feel free ~ More

~INTRO~
1. FUCKBOY ~ Z.K
2. DANCE PARTNER ~ N.M
3. BROTHER'S FRIEND ~ Z.K
4. COMIC CON ~ A.P
5. STUDIO FUN ~ B.A
6. SHOPPING DILEMMAS ~ E.H
7. SKATE PARKS ~ A.P
8. SHOPPING DILEMMAS PT.2 ~ E.H
9. BASKETBALL JERSEYS ~ N.M
10. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE ~ Z.K
11. BAR TALKS ~ B.A
12. FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ~ N.M
13. BUSBOY ~ A.P
14. GANGSTA BOY PT.1 ~ E.H
15. FORGIVENESS PT.1 ~ Z.K
16. TREEHOUSE SADNESS ~ N.M
17. CUTS ~ A.P
18. SKATING LESSONS ~ E.H
19. CAMP NIGHTS ~ B.A
20. HIGH SCHOOL PARTY ~ N.M
21. NEIGHBOURS ~ Z.K
22. WORK INTERRUPTIONS ~ B.A
23. ACCIDENTAL FRIENDS ~ Z.K
24. ICE SKATING ~ Z.K
25. DON'T LEAVE ME ~ Z.K
26. SHE'S A FIGHTER ~ E.H
27. JUST A MISTAKE ~ N.M
28. FOOTSTEPS LED ME ~ B.A
29. JUST A MISTAKE PT.2 ~ N.M
30. FIGHTS AND FORTS ~ A.P
31. MR DETECTIVE ~ Z.K
32. LOST AND THEN FOUND ~ E.H
33. A LIVE ACCIDENT ~ Z.K
34. FORGET ABOUT HER ~ B.A
36. OVERSEAS FLIGHTS ~ Z.K
37. I'M OKAY, I PROMISE ~ B.A
38. THE WEDDING WAITER ~ N.M
39. GAME ON ~ A.P
40. GANGSTA BOY PT.2 ~ E.H
41. THE LOVE I HAVE ~ Z.K
42. IT HIT ON STAGE ~ B.A
43. YOU CRY? ~ B.A
44. THE FERRIS WHEEL ~ N.M
45. I GET INSECURE TOO ~ Z.K
47. 24 HOURS OF HELL ~ Z.K
49. GANGSTA BOY PT.3 ~ E.H
50. FORGIVENESS PT.2 ~ Z.K
51. KOREA WITH YOU ~ E.H
~ MY WRITER'S BLOCK ~

35. TAKE CARE ~ Z.K

1.6K 36 16
By prettymmuch_

ZION'S POV
It was a nice calm Saturday morning. I was bumping our new EP, (WHICH I AM IN LOVE WITH😍) snacking on some chocolate and scrolling through Instagram.

I got up from the living room couch and made my way to the kitchen. I was in the middle of looking through the fridge when I heard a loud knock on the door. More violent knocks followed until I finally came to the door.

Zion: AYO WHAT'S YOUR- Oh hey Y/N!

I smiled down at one of the bands closest mates since day one. She stood there in front of me with 2 small little kids around the ages of four.

Y/N: Hey Zion! I need a favour.

Zion: Yea sure anything. What's up?

Y/N: Can you look after my siblings for today? I have a really important meeting I have to get too and it was really last minute.

Oh hell naw

Zion: Um...nah man like I can barely take care of Simba and the guys aren't hom-

She pushed them to me and was already walking away from the door.

Y/N: Aight thanks Z! Call me if you need anything. TAKE CARE!!

Zion: Aye! AYE WAIT Y/N!! I CANT TAKE CARE OF KIDS!!

Far fucking out.

I looked down to see big eyes staring back at me. There was now 2 small little girls standing in front of me. They both had pigtails with a white shirt underneath their pink overall dresses. Clueless on what to do I scratched my head, looked around and squatted down in front of them.

Zion: Well I- uh guess your stuck with me!?

Nothing happened. They didn't even blink. They just stared at me. With those damn big eyes.

Zion: Do you guys even talk?

Still nothing.

Zion: Can I at least get your names?

They moved and I was taken aback. They looked at each other nodded and looked back at me.

Malia: I'm Malia an I am four.

Myra: An I'm Myra an I am four too.

She smiled and it was the cutest little smile I had ever seen. We walked into the living room and they both sat down on the couch.

I was still lost on what to do. I mean I've never taken care of kids before. It's easier with a dog. I mean you throw a bone, they fetch and bring it back. What the hell do you do with kids?

Zion: Soooo....what do you guys want to do?

Malia and Myra started looking around the room for something to do and so did I. Their eyes fell upon the TV and almost immediately they started pointing at it.

Malia: Oooh! That won!

Myra: That won pweaassee!

Zion: Aight TV it is.

I put on a random cartoon and sit down on the couch. As the girls enjoy watching TV and dancing around the living room, I sit down and scroll through Instagram. Maybe babysitting isn't so bad...

Malia: Hey! Sighon! Was this?

I get up from my spot and realise Malia was pointing at Austin's painting cabinet.

Zion: Ah nah man. We can't touch that.

Myra: Why?

Zion: ...Because it's not mine.

Malia: But it's pwetty!

Zion: ...An yet again it's not mine!

Myra: Buh...buh...I wanna play wif it.

Their eyes start to become glossy and I freak out. They were about to cry and I really had no clue on how to handle it.

Zion: What happened to TV? Let's watch TV yeah?

Malia: We no wanna watch TV!

Myra: We wanna play wif paints!

They voices were becoming crackly and more whiny. I was becoming more confused and frustrated.

Zion: What about food are you hungry? I can buy you something?

Malia: We wanna paint!!!

I was becoming more impatient with them so I ended up giving in.

Zion: AIGHT! You can play with the paints. Just don't do anything stupid okay?

Malia & Myra: WE WON'T!!

I sat back down and started scrolling through insta again. As I was scrolling my eyes became heavy and I ended up getting into a deep sleep.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Malia: Shhh! He migh wake up. Put sum mo over der!

Myra: Hehehe! Oh no Malia he's wakin up!

Malia: Quick hide!

As my eyes start adjusting I see the two little girls run away giggling. I sit up a little bit and rub away the sleep from my eyes. As I pull my fingers away from my face I see purple paint on my fingers. I feel so confused and then I realised.

Zion: Oh no...

I run to the bathroom and look into the mirror and see paint all over my face. I have a black moustache with purple eyelids and yellow an blue paint all over my face.

Zion: MALIA! MYRA!

I see the two girls shamelessly come out from the side of the door frame. Both have their heads down and paint all over them.

Malia & Myra: Yes...

Zion: LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY FACE!

Myra: No like we did anyfing else

Oh no they didn't.

I rush into the living room and see almost everything in the room painted. Nick's white air force ones were now covered in all the colours of the rainbow. Austin's paints are now all wasted and Edwin's favourite jean jacket is detroyed with the colours of pink and green. I turn to see the twins and they already have big smirks on their faces.

Zion: I SWEAR TO GOD!!

BRANDON'S POV
Me and the boys were coming home from a day out at the mall. Austin bought some new paints, me and Edwin bought some fire fits and Nick bought more shoes to feed his addiction. As we make it up to the door I put the key in and was about to open the door when.

Zion: I SWEAR TO GOD!!

Confusion evident on my face as I turn around and see the same expression on everyone else. I shrug it off until I hear screaming escaping the house.

Malia & Myra: AAAHHH!!!

Brandon: What the-

Zion: GET BACK HERE!

*THUD*

Zion: AARRGH!! MY HEAD!

Malia & Myra: BAHAHAHAH!!

Brandon: What the fuck?

I push the door open to see 2 little girls covered in paint run past the hallway entry with an angry Zion followed behind them.

Zion: I'M GOING TO KIL- Oh hey guys!

Zion stops running and turns to face all of us. I can't help but chuckle when I see his face. Everyone else starts bursting out in laughter.

Zion: Ha ha ha! Very funny okay. I was just babysitting.

I walked into the living room and saw the girls running around while paint was all over the place. One of the girls stopped in front of the piano and started slamming down on the keys like crazy, getting paint all over the keys.

ZION'S POV

Brandon: Hey...hey wait! NO YOUR GETTING PAINT OVER MY PIANO!!!

My eyes follow Brandon to see that Malia was now getting paint all over his piano. I then see Myra run past Austin with a paint tube in her hand and Nick's destroyed air force one's on.

Austin: MY PAINTS!

Nick: MY SHOES!

They both run after her as Edwin pats his hand on my back.

Edwin: Babysitting huh? You do realise that means watching them right?

I nod my head in defeat as I see Malia in front of me with Edwin's jean jacket.

Edwin: Is that my....

Malia's smile widens as she starts running away and Edwin chases after her.

Edwin: COME BACK WITH MY JEAN JACKET!!

I plop down on the couch as the chaos carries on around me.

Zion: I should not be a babysitter...

AUHTOR'S NOTE💘

Hey guys! How's life? How are y'all going? Cause I'm doing great! I just finished my exam block! Yea so if you didn't realise/know already I'm living my best life in Australia!!

And in Australia (at least where I'm from) we have an exam block that usually runs for a week. So each day we would have 1-2 exams and I finished all of mine! But anyways...

THE PHASES EP!!!!
My deadass favourite songs are Temporary heart, 4U and Eyes off you

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20.5K!!
I'm so surprised that my book is actually getting all this attention. All the votes, reads, comments, they make me so happy everyday! So thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my book I appreciation every single one of youse.

NOW FORRA QUESTION...

Should I start a SMUT book?
Idk comment if I should?

AIGHT LOTS OF LOVE DOODS BYEE

Request. Vote. Comment :)

~ M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA โ€ข REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
499K 3.9K 41
- ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด
48K 1.5K 16
sequel to "deep"
84.2K 2.4K 52
Completed | Brandon Arreaga Twitter dms @pmbeanz xoxo Janai