Falling for my boss ✔️

By Saaraaaxy

bubbly person A x stern person B ship 10k on 13/7/2019!! ♡♡♡ Sara Atkins just wants to start anew. No Noah an... More

Prologue - The Interview
The cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the boss
Chapter 2 - Advances
Chapter 3 - Mr. Beaumont's past
Chapter 4 - Cheating husband
Chapter 5 - Lunch with my boss
Chapter 6 - I'm attracted to you
Chapter 7 - It's never enough
Chapter 8 - The Devils
Chapter 9 - Please give me a chance
Chapter 10 - Worth it
Chapter 11 - Family's opinion
Chapter 12 - The morning after
Chapter 13 - How could you do this to me?
Chapter 14 - Heartbreak
Chapter 15 - Bleeding heart
Chapter 16 - Death anniversary
Chapter 17 - Fighting spirit
Chapter 18 - Game plan
Chapter 19 - I miss you
Chapter 20 - Forgiveness
Chapter 21 - Reunion
Chapter 22 - His ex-wife
Chapter 23 - Divorced?
Chapter 24 - The first date
Chapter 25 - I'm crazy for doing this
Chapter 26 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 27 - Famous couple
Chapter 28 - A falling out
Chapter 29 - Double date trouble
Chapter 30 - My little boy
Chapter 31 - Mentally damaged
Chapter 32 - Home sweet home?
Chapter 33 - Don't you dare
Chapter 34 - Stay in your lane
Chapter 35 - Our future
Chapter 36 - Revelation
Chapter 37 - Ambushed
Chapter 38 -Bienvenue à la maison!
Chapter 39 - Michael's home
Chapter 40 - Watching your every step
Chapter 41 - They know everything
Chapter 42 - A baby?
Chapter 43 - Ups and downs
Chapter 44 - Loving vacation
Chapter 45 - Opening up
Chapter 46 - Our big day
Chapter 47 - Family
Chapter 48 - Approval
Chapter 49 - I'm home!
Chapter 50 - Cuddled up
Chapter 52 - May I ask for her hand?
Chapter 53 - The culprit
Chapter 54 - Will you ... ?
Chapter 55 - Hide!
Chapter 56 - Did you bug me?
Chapter 57 - Big events
Chapter 58 - Time to go home
Chapter 59 - Sexual discoveries
Chapter 60 - What a first day
Chapter 61 - House viewing
Chapter 62 - And here's why
Chapter 63 - Let me clear your head
Chapter 64 - Our perfect home
Chapter 65 - Let's settle this in court
Chapter 66 - First-degree attempted murder
Chapter 67 - Celebrating
Chapter 68 - Moving time
Chapter 69 - Wedding preparations
Chapter 70 - Therapy session
Chapter 71 - I deserve happiness
Chapter 72 - Darkness
Chapter 73 - Empty
Chapter 74 - Why would you do that?
Chapter 75 - Adrenaline
Chapter 76 - Coma
Chapter 77 - Slow recovery
Chapter 78 - A moment of happiness
Chapter 79 - Soon married
Epilogue - The wedding
Afterword
NEW BOOK
Extra chapter - The Beaumont's
Sequel is live!!!

Chapter 51 - I desire you

1.7K 53 3
By Saaraaaxy

Quick update!

Looky looky who's back for two surprise chapters! But only for today as I have two more exams to go - therefore I can't devote my full time to my stories yet.

Now - I had a lot of time to think during my studies etc, and in my breaks I jotted down ideas for the plot, the sequel etc, and I think (fingers crossed everything goes well!) I might actually write a lot of books for this series! I'm thinking like Michael's past, Leon's story, about Sara's and Michael's future (three books on those if everything goes smoothly?) so yeah :D! Onto the chapter now!

Mature content ahead

Sara's POV

Graciously I was awoken by soft, long kisses.

Hands danced softly over my skin, caressing me with a feather light touch.

Lips nibbled on mine, laughed a breathy laugh as I smiled, kissed the side of my nose, rubbed my back.

Michael's lips slowly approached my face, lingered there, kissed my skin sweetly before he retreated. His lips were so warm. I swooned with a smile.

"Allô mon amour", Michael greeted me. It took me all of my strength not to swoon out loud. French just suited him so much~ I could imagine the cheeky grin on his lips, that little flirt!

I felt his hand brush my hair back, felt his lips softly on mine, before he retreated them yet again.

I stretched; stretched my legs, my arms, until I was shaking, feeling as if my soul left my body. The stretch was followed by a squealing sound escaping my lips, which made Michael laugh lowly.

My eyes slowly darted open, slightly so I could see him. Michael smiled a tooth-bearing smile at me, brushing my cheek with his rough palm.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome", I yawned. I nuzzled into his leg.

"Up for a jog with me?", Michael sat down and drew my head on his lap. He scratched my hair, making wave motions as he traced it down my back. My boyfriend then patted my back, rubbing his hand up and down, and with each movement I got more awake.

I thought about it, then nodded. It had been quite a long time since we had last gone jogging together and it was the only moment we were completely on our own. The kids loved to barge in on us, Victor loved to keep an eye on us, Marthe eavesdropped. Even Gerald and Marie loved to be close to us. Rebecca and Leon were the only ones that held themselves back.

Michael extended his hands to me and helped me up with a strong push. Wobbly on my feet, I immediately wrapped my arms around his broad chest and hummed happily.

His hard muscles met my body, prominent, just like his strong mind and speech. It shaped Michael into who he was. A dominant boss, one who knew when and where to look in the long list of numbers that called itself accounting, knew where to put a hold, where to improve, when to act - a workaholic who loved his numbers and the power it gave him.

Michael laughed, kissed my hair and shook my shoulders. "Wake up already, I wanna go on a run."

"I wanna cuddle", I mumbled, whining.

"Later", Michael stressed, kissed my forehead and shoved me to the bathroom. He laughed as I didn't move and pushed me some more until I was brushing my teeth.

I just washed my face with water, my skincare could wait until I got back from the run. I pondered when he could have awoken today. Maybe 5ish? He probably checked his mails already and talked to the others back in New York.

As I got out and went back into Michael's room, I spotted him by the computer responding to some mails, (having half expected that) already dressed in his fitness gear. "You did some work too", he mumbled as I brushed my hand over his back as I passed him. It felt pleasant to touch him.

"Just a little bit, I had some spare time on my hands."

Michael nodded, lost in the computer again. His fingers flew over the keyboard and wrote a lengthy, detailed email to Hamish.

While I got changed, I couldn't help but glance at him the whole time. The tight-fitting shirt, the jogging pants, his combed hair ... My body tingled pleasantly as I imagined myself stripping him of that shirt, peeling it over his muscular chest, with him heavily breathing in desire. My mouth watered at the curves of his six pack, my fingers tingled to trace his v-line down to his cock and giving it a good loving handjob ...

I shook my head at myself. We have been here two days but I was already yearning for his rough tough, for his fingers slipping in and out of me, for his strong grip on my body, for his spanking, for his 'Who do you belong to?' questions in bed ...

Coming back from a loving holiday to only kisses made me suffer from withdrawal as if I had stopped abruptly doing a drug or something.

Once I was done changing, Michael looked up and gave me a fleeting smile. "I love leggings on you."

"I love your outfit too", I got to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, my chest resting against his head. "You look really handsome Michael."

"Why thank you", my boyfriend lifted his head and kissed my nose. "Ready to go?"

It seemed like I was the one eying him up on this run.

We jogged upwards, not downwards towards the village. The stone path turned to dirt after roughly ten minutes, making running easier. "The forest is up ahead", Michael breathed as we slowed down our pace to a jog instead of a sprint.

My eyes went over his muscular back. His broad shoulders, his wide back, his blond hair at the back of his neck ... how his muscles flexed and responded to his movements ...

"Sara?"

"Huh?", I looked up to him. "What?"

"Didn't you hear what I said babe?", Michael laughed, wrapping his arm around me. "I asked if you want to pick up the pace again."

He patted my shoulder roughly, just like he did with Philipp, as if I were his best friend.

"Sure."

He withdrew his arm and we ran deeper into the forest.

Michael was faster than me with his long legs, granting me a great view of his ass.

I went ahead and gave it a good smack. It felt really good, he had a firm but lovely butt, and it jiggled as I withdrew my hand. His ass looked incredible in dress pants too!

Michael stopped abruptly, almost making me crush into his back.

"What? What? What?", I blinked.

Michael drew me to him, hands strongly on my hips.

"The bush."

"The bush?", I repeated.

"The bush", Michael repeated, his bright blue eyes locked onto mine. "Let's fuck. Behind it. Now." Michael snarled giving my bum a strong squeeze.

My cheeks got red. "B-But!"

"Do as I say", he snarled. "You want me as much, admit it", Michael tugged at my ponytail. His hands slipped underneath my shirt. I welcomed his warm fingers gladly. "Dammit Sara. Good grief, you know how hard it was to control myself yesterday? How hard it is with them around?"

"I know", I sighed. When we were on our own, we cuddled, kissed, had sex regularly, sometimes every day, sometimes thrice a week. But being this limited while being around him was draining.

"I miss you", I honestly told him.

"I feel the same", Michael kissed me deeply. "I'm sorry we are about to fuck in the woods."

I raised a brow. "I didn't agree to anything."

"You are rubbing yourself against me", Michael raised a brow in return. "Why is your hand on my junk?"

I gave it a good squeeze. Michael immediately grew hard the moment I withdrew my hand.

"A quickie", I drew him behind the trees and bushes, drew down my pants as well as his.

His length stood up and I stroke it up and down. It twitched in my hands, was quite red and thicker and harder than usual. "You really missed me", I breathed. His lips were all over my neck.

"I'm blue balling here." Michael took my other hand and drew it to his balls. "Please me thoroughly."

I gave it a good massage, rubbing his length up and down. Precum glistened on his tip. "When did I neglect you?"

"We skipped morning sex twice", Michael reminded me, his breath hitching as I fastened the speed. "You and I lay there in the evening, only kissing the whole time. Just looking at you is enough to get me going."

"I'm flattered", I laughed. I really was. It felt great to be desired that badly.

"I'm horny and I can't wait anymore", Michael removed my hands and held me by my hips. I moaned, shivering as he forced himself inside of me. Michael let out a long groan. "Good god", he moved slightly and we both panted. "Listen to how wet you are! You are so tight", he forced me against a tree and moved his hips rhythmically, rolling them into me. With each movement, the pleasure started building up.

I had to grab onto him, my knees growing weak as the long strokes turned into hard thrusts. Michael lifted me up, held me sturdily as he pounded into me, as if we had waited years to do it again.

Michael raised my shirt to expose my breasts, licking his lips. "You are beautiful", Michael lowly growled, getting rougher with his movements. His lips ended up on my nipple, sucking and licking it tenderly, playing with it as he flicked his tongue.

I couldn't silence my moans. I couldn't stop furrowing my brows and throwing my head back as he long-stroked me. Michael was eager, balls-deep into me, insisting on several rounds before we went back.

Once I was close to my orgasm, Michael's lips tickled my ear. "You are so gorgeous when you orgasm", he hotly mumbled. "Your lips. Your expression. The sound of your pussy. The feel of it. You are grabbing me, quite literally."

I bit my lip. "Mi-Michael! I'm-!"

"Me too", he groaned. I crawled his back and cried out as he pounded me faster. My legs were shaking and shaking; I was slowly but surely losing my mind. The only thing that I could think off, if you could call that thinking anymore, was nothing. I moaned and moaned, feeling my body grow lighter and lighter until the intense feelings got too much.

Mmy body got ten times lighter as I came. Seconds later his hot semen filled me and he groaned and moaned in response, putting his head onto my shoulder.

"That was amazing", we both said in unison, out of breath, breathing heavily to catch our breaths.

Michael let me down softly and I immediately grabbed him. I couldn't stand on my own. Michael held me tightly. "Missy what did you do to my back?", he mumbled into my ear with a laugh, pulling himself out of me.

I felt his back and felt the scratch marks. "Ooooopps! Oh my god I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?"

"It burns - but it's worth it", he grinned. "Now I know you enjoyed it as much."

I slapped his arm softly, reddening. Michael pinched my cheeks happily.

We got quickly dressed and Michael offered me his hand as we stepped over the bush. We intertwined our fingers and went back to the house with smiles on our faces.

Marthe awaited us with crossed arms. "A two hour run! Do you two want to be dead for the rest of the day?"

"We need the workout tatie", Michael reassured, beaming.

I was too tired to reply much, so I just hummed in agreement, still dazzled by the amazing sex.

Why was sex always so much better when you had been withdrawn from it?

Leon slapped Michael's arm as he passed by him, giving him the biggest grin. "You two couldn't be more obvious - Sara's hair is all tussled and your clothes are crooked."

Michael and I quickly touched ourselves up.

"Oh to be young again!", Leon laughed, Rebecca shaking her head at him with an amused smile.

Omg how embarrassing ... I lowered my head in shame.

Michael drew me close to him once the door was shut. He sat down while I stood in front of him. He laid his head onto my stomach, his hands on the back of my legs. "Thank you."

My heart swelled up in happiness and the embarrassment went away slightly. "Thank you too. Thank you for desiring me that much, it makes me feel ... special!"

"You are special. You are gorgeous. Attractive. Beautiful." He looked up with his bright blue eyes. "You are bomb."

"You are bomb yourself", I kissed his blonde hair. "Sorry for blue-balling you."

"Sorry for not pleasuring you", Michael got up and opened his arms to me.

We hugged each other happily.

"When are we leaving the next time?", Michael whispered into my ear, causing me to laugh.

"If we do that again, then I want the whole deal", I told him. "Foreplay. Sex. Cuddle. Another round."

My fingers danced up his chest. "I want to give you handjobs. Blowjobs. I want to do it in several positions."

Michael hummed surprised and aroused, a brow raised and a grin on his face. "Oho - milady, your wishes are my command!"

Michael opened his mouth again but I covered it with red cheeks and a smile. "I was open enough - no teasing!"

Michael kissed my fingers and nodded. He went down to my height. "I love it when you talk to me. Any position and I'll give it to you. Don't be shy - tell me everything mon amour. I love it. I love it when we both enjoy it."

A gift from above.

Our hug got tighter. We rocked each other around, just enjoying this small gesture of love.

The door flew open. We looked to the door, still hugging each other, both of us whining that we were interrupted - again.

Victor stood there, hands on his hips like Marthe, already dressed in a business suit. "Any longer and we will eat breakfast without you!"

"Go ahead then", Michael nodded. I tried to get out the hug but my boyfriend drew me closer. "We aren't done here yet."

"You two are 30, not teens - get over each other!", Victor sighed.

"I'm not even 26!", I screeched, grabbing Michael's arms, digging my fingers into him. The audacity!

"Run! I'll hold her back!", Michael said scared. Victor backed away quickly.

"Babe good job-", Michael's happy tone and sentence stopped immediately as he saw me. I glared at him.

"Y-You are gorgeous!"

"He said I'M 30! 30!! I'm nowhere near 30!", I huffed, feeling my frown grow even worse. "I'll turn 26! I'M 25! And I very much do look like it!"

"You look even younger!", Michael nervously raised his hands. "Even if you were 30, you would still be bomb!"

"You are just saying that to calm me down!", I screeched.

"N-No!" His nervous tone stood between us. Michael wanted to run away, visibly so.

A laugh escaped my shut lips. Michael sighed in relief.

"Good god I thought you would skin me alive! Ignore Victor, he always messes up names and ages."

He drew me into his arm again.

Little steps thundered up the staircase.

Michael's hands brushed up and down my back. "The babies."

"Not even a minute on our own", I sighed.

"How about a nap today? It's the only way we can escape them", Michael suggested. "We could use that time to do some house shopping."

"Great idea! How about-"

Hands knocked on the door rapidly. "Miche, Sara, Miche, Sara, Miche, Sara!", the babies chanted.

Michael kissed my nose and went to open the door.

Estelle slipped by his legs and ran towards me. Adrien jumped into his uncle's arms. "Papa told us to get you two!", they said in unison.

By 3 pm, we both plopped onto the bed, tired.

Michael had taken care of Adrien, while also repairing stuff around the house.

I had taken care of Estelle, helped the pregnant Rebecca as well as Marthe as she cleaned the house. Victor had called Michael over after he was done fixing the basin in the bathroom to discuss some ideas for his newest project.

I could hear Michael stalking around and knew by that, that he was presenting his ideas and suggestions to his oncle. He could never sit still when he was full of zest for action. Knowing him, he would have loved to sit down and initiate it immediately.

Estelle tugged me down with my hair and gave me a sloppy kiss before she bolted away to her brother to play with him. I used that chance to slip by Rebecca in the living room, who was sharing an intimate moment with her husband, both their hands on the baby girl, on little Sara, while they shared a lovely expression.

Michael spotted me as I got up the stairs, reached out to me and intertwined our fingers, pushing me inside his room with him.

"Man I'm beat", Michael yawned. "Juggling Adrien and demolishing a sink is not easy."

"Estelle wasn't any better", I pressed my head into his arm.

"She's gotten terribly clingy of you", Michael turned to his side and propped himself up on his arm. He brushed my hair back behind my ear, eyeing my hair with fond eyes. "A curl came loose."

"The humidity makes my hair go all frizzy!", I protested.

"No, it makes it go into an interesting shape", Michael stated. "I like your natural hair a lot."

"Pity I always do something with it", I turned to my side as well.

"You should leave it like that - I love it. And it suits you. But more importantly, I love it."

I laughed as he shot me a snarky expression.

"Well, I hate you so I won't keep it like that!", I stuck out my tongue. He playfully gasped.

Michael shoved me softly. I shoved back. He shoved me again. I shoved him again. We shoved each other until I shoved him onto his back.

"Well - now you have to lie on top of me!", Michael dramatically cried out. I laughed and followed his command. Michael bear hugged me and started talking. "I looked up some houses this morning. And I have a few I like. Now I want you to choose some houses too."

"So we have a big variety of choices", I said.

"And to see which one we both like - then we'll make an appointment to look at them", Michael concluded with a nod.

I raised my hand. He shifted around in his pocket and handed me his phone.

The picture of me was still his background picture. "You know you can change it if you want to?", I softly asked, feeling happy on the inside.

"Why would I?", he mumbled tiredly with a smile.

His search results were still open and I started scrolling. "How many houses did you like?"

I read the information and description about the house that had caught my interest, while I waited for his answer.

I looked up and he stared back, his eyes as intense as when he had first seen me. His face was what I described as 'the boss's stare'. Analytical, watching you, eyes firmly on you, face not welcoming neither dismissive.

It reminded me of when I had first bumped into him. Cool. Analyzing. Assertive. A man of power.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Can't I just look at you?", Michael asked, his face going from analytical to neutral.

I reddened.

Michael held my eyes, then his sea blue scanned me with piercing eyes. "Ms Basic, you are intriguing."

"In what way, Sir?", I asked, my voice thin in shyness.

"Every way", he breathed, his hand burying into my hair. "And it's Michael", he mumbled against my lips before he pressed them hard onto mine.

He kissed the breath out of me. "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too", I breathed.

"I can't wait to fly back home and look at the homes with you. And I cannot wait to drag both of those idiots to court."

"As long as it's court you are dragging them into and not a fight, then I'm content."

"I would love to punch some sense into them", Michael cracked his knuckles. "They deserve it."

"No Michael."

"You are no fun."

"Michael."

"Alright alright, but if they even stare at you cross I won't hold back", Michael growled. "Especially Eleanor for sending those idiots after you."

"It doesn't have to be her. Nobody had to be behind that."

"But what about the cameras and microphones?", Michael pointed out, getting heated. "I don't think anything so far was a coincidence. I refuse to believe so. I understand Eleanor's motives but I can't wrap my head around Nathaniel at all."

"I honestly can't say anything about him anymore. Once I found out he even lied about his name to me, I honestly didn't know if I knew that man at all. It could have been him, it could have been anybody else."

"That's true - we'll get the scans back soon. Maybe they found a fingerprint or anything that could point it to somebody. Just concrete evidence and we'll take it to court!", Michael surely announced, gripping my hand confidently. "The detectives are still working on finding out more. Nathaniel is monitored. Lucas is talking to the police. There's nothing we can do but wait and hide for the time being."

"Did your father report anything?", I asked.

"Nothing yet, says nobody noticed we are absent", Michael thoughtfully answered. His fingers drummed against my back. "What houses do you like? When will your parents arrive again?"

I don't know how, but after me showing him some options, we both fell asleep immediately, all while I dreamed of our dream home and my parents visiting us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.4K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
639K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
2.7M 81.9K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
277K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...