GONE

By AlYahya25

When 4 detectives disappear in less than a year, the situation becomes critical. So when Rick Curt is forced... More

WELCOME TO COUNTYVILLE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
THE LAST CHAPTER (30)

I Need Your Help!!!!!!!

64 3 0
By AlYahya25

Hello my dearest readers,
I have to say I missed writing on Wattpad. I am in my last year in high school which is draining me from all my energy and spirit. But I am ok😁😁😁. Anywayyyy, I really really really need your help. There is this award it's called the fiction award, I think that most of you have heard of it. Well I want to enter this book into the mystery/thriller award but someone has to nominate this book in order to participate. So if anyone thinks that this book deserves to win, please please please nominate this book in the award. I will post the link bellow so that it's easy for you to reach it. But be aware, read the instructions carefully or it could be disqualified. Thanks in advance and I am in your debt forever.

With love,
Your author,
Alya.

https://my.w.tt/He5ItfEMLW

thefictionawards

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 76 22
Four Best Friends, go up and down, round and round while searching for a diamond that two of them are entitled to have. The biggest criminal of the t...
4.2K 791 31
-MYSTERY- I'm dead. Deceased. Definitely not breathing. Laying in my favorite striped bikini, the one that fit the absolute best, and showed off m...
7.4M 390K 49
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Seven letters, seven confessions, seven clues. Elliot Parker has what he needs to find out who killed his best friend... But...
10.3K 443 22
13+ One summer afternoon, 21-year old Maria hopped on the train to Twinbrook City to visit her boyfriend David. Sitting next to her was a mysterious...