My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaver...

By Yue080

Long ago, there existed two genders.. male and female but the differences between outward appearances soon be... More

Volume 1: The broken blue doll
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 22.5
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Himari Aoi- I
Himari Aoi II
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Metamorphosis - I
Metamorphosis - II
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
The Sacrifice I
The Sacrifice II
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Farewell- I
Farewell- II
Volume 3: Retribution
Episode 100: Enigma

Episode 53

912 30 5
By Yue080

"What bull.."

"You can't call that bull Ian, it's just the truth haha"

The boys in a circle giggled to one another. Each average looking except the jock that they all were centering, presumably the boy named Ian with an athletic built and sharp looks.

"Yeah right, equality my ass, we know omegas can't be equal to alphas, I don't believe in what the internet and news are feeding kids these days but I am not having it, there's a reason we are different and the difference should be celebrated rather than destroyed"

"Ian you sound so backwards man haha" A boy said and the boys laughed yet again.

"Yeah, I don't care, I just think omegas should value that they are made to please alphas, they don't need to work and all, they should just work on pleasing skills so that they can please their alphas better, that's actually gonna be beneficial for them" Ian replied.

"You mean ass wiggling skills eh?" The boys started giggling loudly once again.

"Ah I wish to have a secret romance with a traditional omega though" Ian laughed as well.

"Stop that joke man, besides isn't your family an elite alpha family" A boy said "though the most elite alpha right now is that one from the Himari family estate right, Himari Aoi?"

"Ah, don't like that woman, she's going crazy, all because an omega wiggled his ass at her and she lost her mind bulling about equality movements and all, like calm your rut lady" Ian said.

"Haha Ian, but your family is pretty much in competition as well, someone like her could be very good asset, besides you are in the same model agency she part timed at right?" A boy asked.

"hmm, yeah, I may have seen her a couple times but never thought of talking haha, maybe I should get a few tips on how to catch omegas" his words made the boys burst in laughter again.

"Oh, let's head back, the classes are gonna start soon" A boy said "By the way, who is our homeroom teacher this time?"

"Oh
... A new teacher, I think they're called..
Hiromitsu Natsuro"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Akio..?"

"Come in.." Akio replied and Zhuang came in, putting the bag of fruits he bought on his way on the table.

"Hey, what happened?" Zhuang asked, something about Akio's expressions appeared tense to him.

"Nothing really, I'm grateful you came on a short notice, the girls need to go for a routine check up today but as you can see Kei kun can't go outside so I wanted someone who can watch him while I'm out.." Akio replied walking back to his room to get ready while Zhuang followed.

"No problem really, Sorry Alex couldn't come, Adrian was having a nap and he didn't wanna wake him up, btw where is Keitarou?" Zhuang looked around.

" He had a panic attack earlier so I gave him a sedative.." Akio said with his back towards Zhuang which irritated him.

Zhuang went over and grabbed his shoulder to turn him from avoiding looking his way but was instead met with a trembling face.
"Hey what's up?"
Zhuang asked, but Akio stood there with a broken hearted expression and ultimately Zhuang hugged him, he'd always been weak when it came to Akio.
"It's okay, it's going to be fine"
Akio didn't resist, he needed it perhaps at the moment.
Eventually his arms slid up to Zhuang's back, for the first time responding to his embrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assholes?"

"Yeah" I gritted my teeth.

"well as long as they don't harm you, they are again.. Just kids" She replied.

"Well you're right, all they need is to be disciplined properly... Ah but all they do is laugh and giggle through classes while passing snide comments and jokes and there's particularly one athletic kid, probably some rich spoiled brat who's the center of them all.. " I rubbed my temples, damn students, such headaches.

" I think you'll manage them just fine, you're a hard worker and easily adaptable" she said, ah this woman, so biased about the person she likes.
Damn the flattery is getting to me...

"You're annoying" I hugged my knees whilst sitting on the bed, she who was getting ready in front of the mirror stopped to look at me.

"Natsu, what's going on in your mind right now?" She asked, damn she's seeing right through me, am I that easy?

"What do you mean?" I asked keeping my face hidden but my voice normal so that she doesn't grasp onto my insecurities.

"You're probably thinking something bad about yourself aren't you?" She said..
Tch... She got me...

"Not really.. Just, do I really deserve all the things I have right now.. Including you?" I blurted, recently I can't help being a loose tongued person in front of her, things just pour out through the mere trigger of her words.

"I knew it" She came up and sat next to me with a sigh "Well me too, do I deserve someone so pure like you... Unlike you, I've actually done things that are regrettable..."

Eh? STUPID WOMAN!
I slapped her head
"What fish are you saying! You're the most awesome person in the world, so intelligent, so naturally talented, so beautiful and whatnot, so what if a few assholes switched a bad switch in you and got what they deserved?!" I scolded her "

" Well so are you but I don't see you being contented with it" She talked back.

"Ah you're so annoying" I replied.

"Leave that, when is your next heat? You've been giving off a sweet scent for weeks now but the heat isn't coming, what if it happens at work?" She asked.

"I'll just take a leave, don't worry it's not as harsh since you marked me" I replied.

"Its harsh on me, my rut is stronger than your heat, that's why I'm more worried, I've been taking the rut medicines regularly though" She said.

"Hey you need to stop getting drugged on my pheromones, gosh you druggie" I rolled eyes.

"As if that's in my control man, ah you smell so nice" She took my palms caressing and sniffing my wrists.

"Hey not today, I've got work early tomorrow.. You always leave me unable to walk" I protested.

"Just cuddling? Pretty please?" She said with the puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine, I hope the heat doesn't come until next week, the student assortment is due, well I'm already three weeks late so maybe I've already skipped it this month." I sighed.

"Is the work too tough? I could support you, you don't have to work, just become a house husband" She shrugged.

"Nope, I'm becoming independent first before becoming any kind of husband" I shook my head.

"Jeez, when are we even going to get married, wear matching outfits, play golf together and grow old on a village side porch" She sulked.

"What kind of movies are you even watching" I said being dumbfounded.

"Ah never mind, just hurry up and make me your wife already, otherwise I get insecurities" She laid her head on my lap.

"I'm the one with the most insecurities here woman" I said with a twitching brow.

"Hey.." She reached her hand and gently caressed my cheek, I leaned down while she slid her hand at the back of my neck pulling me in a soft kiss and kept on gently pulling my lips between hers before parting for a breath.

"You do smell really nice afterall.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Feeling better now?" Zhuang took the glass of water from Akio and sat next to him.

"Yeah" Akio replied.

"Wanna talk about it?" Zhuang asked.

Akio looked at him sternly at first but then sighed a little bit and looked down.

"I want to love him.." Akio replied.

"And you do, don't you?" Zhuang looked away with a hesitant voice.

"Just like normal people, I want to love him just like normal people, without him getting scared, I want him to be able to hold his daughters, to smile with them, to be a family" Akio murmured

"Sorry, should have stopped Mari long ago, she really broke him" Zhuang apologized, though he wasn't really familiar with any of Mari's steps other then at the warehouse with the drugged omegas. The guy she hired to abuse Keitarou wasn't in his knowledge until it had already happened.

"I can relate... With his fears.. I used to work at a strip club back after I got away, there's alot that happened that was relatable, you're bound to get assaulted if not abused, there's alot that killed me inside... But Natsuro saved me at one point just by being there... I figured living with his daughters would do the same for him.. That's why I brought home instead of letting him stay at a faculty.. But he's not improving... " Akio ranted.

"Let's just say, unlike him, you didn't believe you deserved all that... He believes whatever happened to him was his own karma... Just this difference of beliefs is making him unable to come back..." Zhuang replied, If anything, Akio knew he was right about it.

" How do I.. Make him get over this...? "Akio whispered.

" Well... I wouldn't know, it's something he needs to overcome by himself.. Understanding his own self worth, that is" Zhuang replied.

"Do you remember, once when we were younger, before all of this ever happened, that one time we went to that forest for an adventure and got lost?" Akio asked.

"Precious memories, I was crying the whole time and you were so tough, you didn't even cry once but struggled so hard to not just find a way but also to keep me protected" Zhuang replied with a nostalgic smile.

"Actually... I wanted to cry the whole time, I remember thinking inside that it was no use, that we were done for. I was only pretending to find a way so that when we both had to die there alone.. Atleast you wouldn't realize that I had given up inside..." Akio replied, it surprised Zhuang quite a bit.

" Well maybe... " Zhuang tried to say something.

" No... It wasn't because I was just a child, it's because I don't want the other person to lose hope even if I have lost it myself, I only encourage them so that at least by the end of it all, they wouldn't say that I didn't even pretend to fight for them... And that's exactly how it is right now... " Akio clenched his fists.

" What do you mean? " Zhuang asked.

" It means, I gave up long ago, I'm not expecting anything anymore.. Me pretending to help when even I don't even believe in him ever recovering... Is sick isn't it? " Akio gave a self mocking smirk.

"This isn't you..." Zhuang frowned a bit.

"Oh it is, you're just listening to me for the first time, this strength of mine that you were so in love with was all a facade to begin with, I give up on things faster than you can think, the rest is me just keeping up the right face to look good" Akio's response had Zhuang completely silent, he never knew this side of him.

"So? Why are you telling me this? What exactly do you want me to do?" Zhuang raised a brow feeling a bit disappointed "You're not planning on running away are you?"

"I wonder too.. Maybe it's devastating to pretend for this long.." Akio chuckled a bit.

"If you're not strong enough just say so.. Why must you drag him along with half assed strength?" Zhuang got a bit irritated.

"I guess it's about time.." Akio got up without answering "I'll get the girls, thankyou for helping me out here" He said before going to their rooms and getting their stroller, they both were sleeping peacefully against one another "I'll see you later"

Akio just left after that, leaving Zhuang half annoyed and half worried.
He got up eventually to go have a check on Keitarou's situation.
He opened the door to his room and his eyes widened.

"Did you.... Hear all of that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dada's late today hmm?" Alex was laying on the sofa watching T. V while Adrian sat on his chest and was putting hair clips on his head, then taking them off and then putting them on and off again.

"Dadaa" Adrian giggled and continued to play on his own.

"Ah I guess it doesn't matter, okay let's put you to bed" Alex got up holding little Adrian to his chest.

"Nooooo waito waito fo Dada, ada no sleeep" Adrian got rebellious and started sniffling.

"Hey I don't know how late he might get, it's already 9o clock, let's get you to bed" Alex mumbled.

"no no no no no no" Adrian started hitting against Alex's chest acting spoiled and when Alex didn't respond or stop him, he eventually calmed down and started crying in his chest.

"Okay, we will just go to bed, we will wait for Dada to come before sleeping kay?" Alex said.

But after all that crying and all, it didn't actually take too much time before Adrian really slept. Alex slipped out and started clearing the mess he made in living room while looking at the wall clock over and over.

He shook his head over the thought that since when did he start waiting for Zhuang to come back. It almost sounded too cheesy and he cringed at the thought of acting like he was desperate.

In blink of a second there was huge noise of a window shattering and Adrian woke up crying loudly while Alex rushed back just to see the pieces of glass shattered over and a brick lying next to their bed. Alex rushed to Adrian and quickly took the crying toddler in his arms.
The brick had a carving upon it that almost nauseated Alex.

'I'm coming for you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back" Akio came in with the stroller and closed the door behind him.
Zhuang was sitting in a corner, he got up.
"I'll head back now , it's late" He spoke with a dry tone and headed out.
Akio took the girls to their room and gently put them back to bed.
Then he went to Kei's room and saw him sitting on the bed with his back towards the door.

"Hey, you're awake.." Akio said after coming in "The girls' regular check up was fine, doctor says they are healthy and kicking, they're so energetic too, they bit the doctor so many times over, he said that was normal with Alphas, they start showing the biting behavior from early on to strengthen their teeth. I should get them the toys they have in shops for the biting issues" Akio went on while Kei sat silently.

Eventually Akio started to walk up to Kei to check up on him.

"What is it?" Akio asked.

"Let's...." Kei finally mumbled with a bent head ".. Break... Up"

Akio's eyes widened "this is not funny"

"I... Have a... Beta friend.. Abroad.. He's a.. Doctor... And good person... Currently he's single... And can care for children... As well..." Keitarou mumbled,
Akio almost raised his hand but stopped himself with a fuming red face.

"huh... I see" Akio said controlling himself almost burning with anger.

"I'll get... The... Tickets... For.. Girls... You..." Keitarou said.

That was it, Akio's mind snapped.
He grabbed Keitarou by the collars of his shirt without caring about his fear of touch.

Keitarou almost panicked, trembling hard but kept himself from moving away. He sat there sternly
" Start... A.. Life... New... And.. Move.. On"

Akio couldn't control himself at this point, he pushed Kei back violently. He had been keeping himself under control for years and for Kei to say this so dryly...

"Is that so? What about you, should I set you with some friend of mine who's used to hearing bull?" Akio said with dangerous eyes.

Keitarou contained himself, he was almost about to scream and push Akio away, he was scared.
"Yeah,... I think... I.. Can.. Not... Recover.. Around... Yo.. U" It was Keitarou's limit, Akio was hovering over him and Kei's breathing was becoming uneven. He was panicking, he raised his trembling hands to push Akio away but Akio grabbed his wrists tightly, not even paying heed to his sickness anymore.

"Oh you don't have to recover, I'll take you even as the broken doll that you are" Akio pinned down his arms harshly.
Kei started to struggle now but Akio was obviously the stronger one amongst the two. He threw legs for a while and pushed and pulled until calming down because it was of no avail.

Akio sat up letting his wrists go after he stopped struggling and tore Kei's shirt apart. He even pulled down his pants, making him completely naked with a few shreds of shirt pieces on him.

Kei's pupils dilated, first he started to breathe very heavily and unevenly until he was coughing hard and his heart beat could be even seen from his chest.

Akio did not do anything, he just watched him completely naked before him and if Kei tried to cover anything with his hands, Akio slapped them away.

At this point tears started rolling down his cheeks.
Akio sighed, it was too much to see his tears so he got up "Yeah, let's break up afterall" Akio removed himself from over him.

Somehow Kei reached his arm and grabbed Akio's wrist, stopping him.
"You're the one who said it..." Akio mumbled with a frown, not even looking Kei in the eyes anymore.

Kei gripped hard onto Akio's wrist and used his clothes to latch on and stand, he was staggering because his legs were shivering so much. He used Akio's clothing as support to stand even when his own knees buckled.
Kei reached in and somehow managed to kiss Akio with his trembling lips.
First... Second... Third.... Fourth... He managed four pecks on Akio's lips after which his knees buckled and he dropped to the floor.
Akio reached down and picked him up quite easily. He had his arms all around Kei, touching his bare body, his hands all over his back and torso.

Kei's mind was recoiling and reverting back to his traumatic memories.
Akio grabbed him by the jaws

"Keep your fukin mind on me when I'm here, if you dare think of someone else, I'll break your teeth" Akio said completely grabbing his attention

"Aki..o..." Keitarou mumbled, he was a bit calmer now even though he was still trembling.
Akio dropped him on the bed and loosened his own collar buttons before climbing him yet again.

"That's Akio san for you brat" Akio leaned down near Kei's face. Kei closed his eyes tightly. Akio didn't kiss him, Kei opened his eyes to see what was wrong but Akio was just looking at him.

"I'm not doing anything if you're closing your eyes, that way I don't know who you are thinking about. Look at me properly when I'm doing you brat" Akio replied.

"not... Like... This..." Kei mumbled.

"Huh?" Akio raised a brow.

Kei pushed Akio a little but it was not working. "you... Lay... Down..."

Akio realized he was uncomfortable being hovered upon, so he complied and let Kei push him down easily.

Kei sat on Akio's stomach instead of getting between his legs.

"You can't do it in this position.." Akio sighed.

"want.. You.. To.. Do... It" Keitarou mumbled moving forward, clutching his hands upon his chest and nervously sat upon Akio's clothed crotch.

"Hey... That's.." Akio's eyes widened a bit "Are you sure? They say alphas don't enjoy it..."

"who.. Knows.. We never... Tested.. If what.. They say.. Is true... Or not.." kei replied.

"That's not it, i could care less about the alpha ego in society... It's just.. Won't that make you remember things ?" Akio became worried.

"that's.. Why..."

"what?"

"Rewrite... those memories... for.. me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 207 15
- Akihana is a recessive omega in a world where Alphas and Omegas already in decline. Thanks to his medical condition he has been unable to be intima...
25.4K 2.1K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
9.1K 636 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...
20.9K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...