The Book of You and I || Uchi...

Da _FromKuroshiro_

(edit): I mentioned awhile ago here that i was giving this book up for adoption lmao ive decided to keep it... Altro

Disclaimer
Ghost Readers
[ ~ PROLOGUE ARC ~ ]
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Great Flash's Team 7 And His Daughter
Chapter 2 - A Friend
Chapter 3 - Hallucinations
Chapter 4 - We'll See
Chapter 5 - Future Uchiha
Chapter 6 - Overprotective Kakashi
Chapter 7 - Love
Chapter 8 - The Gate
Chapter 9 - Back To The Leaf
Chapter 10 - Shina Hatake and Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 11 - You Still Owe Me Dango
Chapter 12 - Pretty Redhead
Chapter 13 - Leaving Once Again
Chapter 14 - Team Ro
Chapter 15 - The Greatest Tragedy
Chapter 16 - The Future Orange Hokage
Chapter 17 - My Ray Of Sunshine
Chapter 18-19 》No Tears Left Behind/ No Hearts Lie
Chapter 20 - I Love You!
Chapter 21- Protection and His Vows
Chapter 22 - To Kemuri! (And Slight Misunderstandings)
Chapter 23; Part 1 - Red-Eyed Beast
Chapter 23; Part 2 - The White-haired Beauty
Chapter 24 - Her Written Feelings
Chapter 25 - She Is Not Alone
Chapter 26 - Sibling Dates
Chapter 27 - A Sudden Loss
Chapter 28 - A Glimpse Of His Future
Chapter 30 - Depravity
Chapter 31 - A Sacrifice And A Blessing
[FLUFF] - Blessed To Have You
S H I R O I K E S H I; White Poppy (VERY IMPORTANT)
Special Chapter 1 : The Scythe of The Grim Reaper
(a/n) again-
yo

Chapter 29 - The Kuroikage's Future

1.1K 34 2
Da _FromKuroshiro_

"I'm glad you did this for the village." Hanako, one of the village elders who was very short for an elder, possibly around the Tsuchikage's height. She wore the traditional long kimono and had her now sliver hair in a bun with a gold hairpin. She looked like those neighborhood grandma's who shared gingerbread cookies to the children. Shina and the village elders, including Hanako, were in the conference room in the village hidden in the smoke. The village elders were sitting a U-shaped table with Shina just right behind the doors to the room. Both of the elders had their attendants by their sides.

Hanako frowned, "Although I feel guilty for making you leave your birthplace." She looked down at the table. Hoyuki, another village elder with a short temper who remained calm with the situation. He wore a blue long kimono and had his spectacles in on the bridge of his nose.

  He then said with a hoarse voice, "She chose to do this. " Hoyuki looked at Shina, his eyes softened at the look at the redhead. Shina gave the old man a closed-eyed smile.

  "Both of us will help you in your duties as the Chief, Shina." Hoyuki said, leaning his head on his hand.

  "I can't remain short-tempered forever. I don't wanna look old yet." He said, fanning himself with the fan in hand.

"Well then, I should do the preparations for the ceremony." Hanako stood up, her torso slightly bending forward, holding her cane. Hanako's attendant, Kiyoko, helped her get into a carpet being levitated by chakra strings. Hanako looked at Shina. Hoyuki then stood up with his cane in hand.

"I'm sure you have seen the Exorcism Unit. You should be able to see them on the room to the left." Hoyuki said before waving his hand off, leaving with his own attendant, Mamoru. Shina nodded, waving both the elders goodbye.

Walking a few steps towards the left room, she knocked and poked her head in. She saw Allen and Lavi just conversing around.

"Umm.." Shina mumbled. The two boys turned their head to the door and saw the future village chief poking her head through the door.

  Allen smiled, "Good morning, Yondaime-sama!" Allen greeted the redhead, who fully opened the door and waved at them.

"Good Morning, Allen-san." She greeted the white-haired male. She turns her head at Lavi, who gave her a grin.

  "Good Morning, Lavi-san.." She softly smiled at the boy. She took a good look at him. Lavi was a tall, handsome, and well-built young man with fairly light skin. He has longish, red hair and tends to wear it up in a bandanna, and green almond-shaped eyes that are slightly angled downwards (drooping eyes). His eyebrows have a particular shape (kind of pointed up). He is constantly seen wearing an eyepatch over his right eye and is still wearing an eyepatch. She was caught staring by Lavi, who was just looking at her face. Lavi smirked,

  "Y'know, you should take a picture. It lasts longer."He said, putting his hands behind his head. Shina shook her head.

"Nah, I've already looked at your face long enough." She waved it off.

"I expect you to be in the office after lunch." She said, pushing her long hair over her shoulder.

Lavi and Allen smiled. "Yessir." And she then left with the door behind her back.

She was walking towards the office in a calm posture. Calm enough to thank herself internally for doing a self-tour around the place. She opened the door inwards the office. It was dark, so she turned the switch just beside the door. She took in the time to examine the office. The walls were pastel green. The wall opposite of the door had a doorway to her left and saw walls of bookshelves, possibly files and citizen information along with some missions that have been finished. Beside of the doorway was the desk and a chair behind the desk and a painting of Kemuri behind the desk. The left wall was a window facing Kemuri with its cherry blossomed gate and the village itself. the left side of the wall were some cabinets for storage. Shina walked forward and turned to see the pictures of Namae-sama, Indra-sama and a relative of Hanako-san's, who was the recent chief.

"My picture is going to be the fourth one, huh?" Shina muttered to herself. She leaned against her soon-to-be desk. How nostalgic, Shina smiled to herself. Her father was the Fourth Hokage and there she was, about to be the Fourth Kuroikage, the chief of a small but decent country of Kemurigakure that no one knows about other than the citizens, the Namae-Uchiha-Otsutsuki Clan, inside.

"Done admiring your office, Shina-sama?" A familiar green-haired female came in through the door, along with Allen, Lavi and Yu. All of them stood straight by height formation. Shina nodded. She looked at the supposedly 'Yu Kanda' and gave him a look in the face. Yu looks handsome, no doubt, but everytime she sees him, he's always seen he's in his foul mood. He has his waist-length hair in a high ponytail and has dark eyes. Yu looked irritated for someone looking at him for a long time (only a minute) without speaking anything to him.

"Say, you do have your own weapons, right?" She asked, turning her eyes to the group of four in front of her.

  "Yes." Allen spoke, answering her question. Shina nodded,

"What are your weapons?" Lavi smirked when Shina asked her question.

"Why don't you check them out yourself?" Lavi said, holding something that looks like a hammer and is a size of his hand. Shina smirked, holding her right hand in a ram sign and teleported them in the only training grounds the village has.

Lavi launched himself at Shina who was already holding his hammer.

"Small hammer, big hammer!" He exclaimed, "Grow! Grow! Grow!" The hammer's size grew thrice. Shina widen her eyes, amazed by his power.

"Fire Stamp: Hellfire and Ash!" A red imprint glowed on the hammer as flames erupted from it. He slammed it on Shina's direction, who speedily dodged from the fire.

  "That's so cool!" Shina exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes. A cold metal was right behind the male redhead. Allen sprung forwards right behind Lavi holding a huge sword. Shina blocked it with her kunai.

Allen smiled, "Kunais are useless, Shina-san." As soon as he said that, the kunai broke into smithereens. Shina jumped back.

Lavi smiled at me, "Now do you know how strong we are?" Shina chuckled, "Showing off weapons doesn't show how strong you are, stupid." Her eyes narrowed and did her hand signs.

"Suiton: Water Pillar Thrust!" She exclaimed, water erupting from the ground, pushing the four people up in the air.

Lavi smirked, "Wood Stamp: Spinning Dist of Heaven and Earth!" He slammed his hammer down and commanded the earth to stop the flowing water.

"Waltz: Mist Wind!" Lenalee came rushing from above. She kicked Shina by her shin and sent a huge tornado of wind at her. Shina was pushed back by the wind and darted towards the tallest tree.

  "Fuuton: Rasenyari!*" Shina exclaimed holding a wind chakra molded spear, throwing it to the ground. The throw caused a huge dent on the ground. Dust and rocks were in the way of Shina's vision. Her eyes narrowed in hopes of seeing them and then a bead of sweat came rolling down her face.
  'I think I just obliterated them, dattebane.' She spoke to herself. As soon as the dust fadedaway, a bright, furry cape protected Lavi, Lenalee. Allen looks fine, beside afew scratches here and there.

"First Illusion: Underworld's Insects!" Shina turned her head behind her. Yu came with insects towards her direction, holding his own samurai katana. She leapt back and saw that the insects weren't heading towards her direction.

('-') <- Shina's reaction

The people who were the insects were heading towards were the people who were protected by Allen. Just then, it looked like horns growing from his white hair.

(ಠ益ಠ) - Lavi (◣_◢) - Allen (●︿●) - Lenalee

"KANDA!" Lavi and Allen yelled at the black-haired samurai.

"You demon!" Allen yelled pointing him with his own sword with Lavi pointing at him with hammer.

  "You're not human!" Lavi yelled at him. Both of them breathed like dogs. Lenalee tried to calm them down. But to no avail, she couldn't and slammed her boots on Lavi and Allen's heads and darted to Yu and kicked his face towards the direction of where Lavi and Allen were. Yu landed with his face planted on the ground, all of the three boys holding there heads, moaning in pain.

  "Lena-chan, why'd you do that?" Lavi asked the green-haired female, who looked at them and crossing her arms. Lavi's nose looked like it miraculously broke with blood dripping from his nose. Laughter was heard from behind them. The four turned their heads (Yu's already sitting up) and saw Shina laughing.

"You're an interesting group!" Shina said between laughs. She attempted hold her laughter but ended up with more laughter more worse that awhile ago, clutching her stomach. The four people on the ground looked at their future Kuroikage who was rolling on the floor, laughing. Their faces mimicked Shina's face when she saw Yu's insects heading towards them.

It took an awkward silence to let Shina breathe.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shiroikeshi!" Shina suddenly exclaimed.

  "Shiroi--" Allen was about to ask as Lavi continued to ask his question.

  "--keshi?" Lenalee looked confused as well as Yu didn't even listen.

"Mm! Mm! Shiroikeshi! Our ANBU for the village." Shina declared, squatting infront of the group.

Lavi nodded, "I like it!" nodding his head like an excited child. "But why Shiroikeshi?" Lenalee asked.

"Shiroikeshi," She paused and looked at the lone white poppy who stood from all that catastrophe they made. "Pure peace."

"A bright future."

Yey! We're almost finishing the first arc of the book! I never thought I'd get this far! With all your support pushing me and my mind filled with Naruto shenanigans, I wanted to write it down! Thank you very much for coming along through my journey of my book. (~'v')~

The video above is the opening for the D.Gray-Man Hallow. You should be able to distinguish who's Allen, Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda are in that opening. (Allen's the main character of the series) If you're planning to watch D.Gray-man, watch D.Gray-man without the Hallow first because that's where Allen's story started.

Okay, enough talk! See you in the next chapter! (P.S I won't be able to update in the next three days because I'll be in the province for that. Okie thank you!)

Kuroikage - Kind of like the Hokage of the village.
Shiroikeshi - Pure Peace (literally means White Poppy)
Rasenyari - chakra molded spear

😃

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.6K 54 20
Your parents abandoned you at a young age, you're half Nara/half Uchiha. You lived in the Uchiha compound as a kid. I bend the storyline alot in this...
67.2K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
89.5K 2K 33
Cover art by me btw 😈😈 IM FAMOUS. 🐺🐺🐺🔥🔥 okay so if you have looked at my other fanfics they are all extremely stupid and not in the slightest...
244K 11.5K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...