The Symbols Of Evil

MoinMahmud tarafından

Izuku Midoriya was devastated upon learning that you can't be a Hero without a Quirk,Then on that same day he... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4(part 1 of Training arc)
Chapter 5(part 2 of Training arc)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 9 heist to present day.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: U.A Spring Festival Infiltration
Chapter 19:All For One Returns
Chapter 20:Full Circle
Chapter 21:Class 1-B Training
Chapter 22:The Spring Festival
Chapter 23:An Ideal and the Drive
Chapter 24:Rescue operations
Chapter 25: Vanguard Action Squad
Izuku Midoriya: All For One
Chapter 26: a decision
Chapter 27:Kidnapped
Chapter 28 Rescue
Aftermath
Honor and Family
Recovery
The Gentle Criminal
Gentle vs Izuku
Vengeance is mine!
A smile that is worth it all.
X Rebirth
My Villain Academia
My Villain Academia Part 2
My Villain Academia Conclusion
The Hero side
War

Incursion

1.3K 34 8
MoinMahmud tarafından

Izuku was waiting with his friends to meet the potential ally at a safehouse, only to find out that this man wasn't at all a hospitable guest."Ugh, this place is so damn filthy,and the decor and this place itself is deplorable." said Overhaul. "So your Izuku Midoriya, succsessor of All For One, right? I know one thing about you, you are way to coddling and kind to your underlings and Civilians and you wasted the potential of Muscular,Moonfish and Mustard who could do so much more."

"Judging from your attitude, I am guessing you aren't here to join us are you?" Said Izuku as he held back Shoto from attacking Overhaul."No I am here so I can get you to join us The Eight Precepts Of Death. Magne then magnetized Overhaul and smacked him over the head with her magnet."Magne Stand down!" yelled Izuku."Sorry Boss,I joined because I want to live the way I wanted and my roommate despite knowing my criminal record told me to never let go of the way I should live my life." "Very well then. DIE!!!" Said Overhaul as he touch Magne She exploded into a spatter of blood.

Then Overhaul pulled out a pistol out to defend himself as Mr.Compress tried to touch him and shot him in the arm. Mr.Compress realised he was unable to activate his Quirk after getting shot and touching him with said arm.

"YOU BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS, STOP TOUCHING MEEEE!"Screamed the Plague masked Villain as he exploded Mr.Compress's arm.

Izuku Furious decided to go full auto with one of his Glocks and armed himself with a knife and spun towards Overhaul in a 360 degree movement then a man jumped in front of Overhaul and shouted, "Look out,Boss!" and then the unfortunate man was stabbed in the chest and his head was blown away from the full force of Izuku's gun. Then CRASH!!! a bunch of Villains appeared out of nowhere all donning plague masks and then Mineta and Hagakure were extremely enraged."YOU BASTARD!" Shouted the 2 Villains. "ENOUGH!!!" Ordered Izuku. "Both of you stand down."

"Aren't you pissed off master?" Said Tsuyu? "Oh trust me Tsu, I've never been so pissed, but now we need to be coolheaded about this!" said Izuku with a tinge of irrationality in his voice.

"Since you and your people need some time to cool down, give me a call when you are ready." Said Overhaul as he dropped his calling card at the floor.

Izuku and his friends were in both in shock and awe at what just happened. Ablation alongside Himiko Toga, Dabi, Spinner, Twice and Kota were walking to the safehouse Izuku told him to meet their new recruit. When Ablation found the safe house completely in ruins he told Dabi to wait with Kota until he assessed the situation.

A few moments later, Izuku told Ablation of what had happened. "Izuku I can't believe that you were attempting to recruit that germaphobic sociopath." Said Ablation with a sigh.

"Ok guys,The guy Mineta brought without any knowledge of who he was is named Kai Chisaki, The acting head of The Yakuza group called Shie Hakassei otherwise called The Eight Precepts Of Death. This man is beyond anything we as Villains actually joined Izuku for. He was a child picked up from the previous head of the organisation and was raised by him, Chisaki decided to repay his kindness by resurrecting The Yakuza by fighting and worse of All started to deal in drugs so bad that the boss who raised him was called to reign him in. Chisaki put him in a coma and took guardianship of his Granddaughter,Eri. According to my sources within the group,he has been using her for a horrid experiment that I almost threw up from hearing the gruesome details." said Ablation.

"So Ablation tell me, is he like us as we value our comrades." Asked Izuku."No Boss, He uses all his henchmen as expandable pawns. He doesn't value life itself and wants to rid the world of Quirks cause he thinks it's filth."

"We have a serious problem Then, Not only we lost a comrade we were violated by a bunch of insane lunatics. Ablation tell me more about this in my Quarters in private. Meanwhile I need to use that calling card to my advantage and rescue Eri from under that germophobes nose." Grinned Izuku maliciously.

Heroes P.O.V
"Ok people, we have a serious problem." Said Principal Nezu to the Pro Heroes. We may have a traitor in our midst and also we learned that one entire classroom were all Villains and they were all responsible for many incidents. "

1.multiple Robberies, Young Midoriya started his criminal career as an orchastrator of several robberies and how to get in and out of a bank as quick as possible. He used these funds to fund his criminal organisation as The League Of Villains.

2.The USJ attack, Back then they were weaker and we suspected young Ochako and Todoroki to be Uravity and FrostBurn, which our suspicions are proven to be correct, and they were led by the man in the bunny mask who turned out to be young Midoriya." Said Nezu and put another slide out of the projector.

3.The Yaoyoruzu Incident. When young Midoriya Revealed his Identity to the entire world and it was revealed by one of the armored truck drivers who got his Quirk and goods stolen by young Midoriya is that his Villain name is Deku.

4.The Vanguard Action Squad attack.
Young Deku has recruited some very unsavoury characters in his mission, but nonetheless he appointed this Villain Ablation, real name: Dr.Moin Uddin Mahmud as the overseer of the mission. Ablation has a grudge against us for obstructing him from rescuing children from a hospital he worked as a resident and turned Villain for the purpose of avenging the children. Ablation did look up to the Waterhoses, due to the fact he was rescued by them years ago, and he protected Kota Izumi their child, against Muscular who had slain The Waterhoses. This man has many water based Quirks and most recently obtained a Quirk that turns him into a man Bird hybrid. The fact remains is he abandoned 3 of his group members that ment Izuku dared not think of them worthy to completely join the League of Villains.

5.Young Midoriya recruits were many petty criminals or lost causes of society and possibly victims in abuse and neglect, indicating that Deku is still trying to be in his previous dream. a hero but choose to be a Villain to achieve it. I believe that we can do our best to reform him and his followers.

"HOW CAN WE REFORM THEM, NEZU!" Shouted Endeavour. " My wife and son are being held by this maniac who seeks nothing but society's collapse."

"Enji, If Midoriya wanted to harm them,he would do so, but from his speech on that day, he was more protective than victimizing." Said Gran Torino.

"I have to go and set things right with young Midoriya, So I am sending my succsessor to find him." said All Might after coughing up blood.

"Toshinori,You don't mean..." said Gran Torino as he gets cut off.
"Yes, I am sending Togata to find Izuku and try his best to fight him."

Meanwhile, Back at the Hideout.
"Moin,tell me exactly who else we need to look out for in the Eight Precepts Of Death." Said Izuku to Ablation.

"Boss, the other associates that came attacking us, were people that either had nowhere to go in life or they were bad gamblers or were betrayed by family or a lover who were picked up from the streets by Chisaki in order for him to revive the Yakuza.

Chronostasis real name Hari Kurono, his Quirk named from his namesake has the ability to slow down whatever he touches and he has to keep completely still to use it. armed with the gun that shot a dart to Mr.Compress's arm and deactivated his Quirk.

Mimic,Real name Joi Irinaka has the power to transfer his body and mind into objects no smaller than a refrigerator kind of like Ino Yamanaka's Mind Transfer Jutsu from Naruto.

Aside from those 2 and Overhaul, we have other dangerous enemies, The Eight Expendables I'll start with the most dangerous one 1st.

Shin Nemeto, this dude is both a con Artist and a more dangerous lie Detector than the cop with Polygraph, His Quirk Confession will make you snitch on yourself with your own true feelings.

Kendo Rappa and his Quirk Strongarm, a very strong fighter, he can punch fast as Jotaro Kujo's Stand Star Platinum from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure with his Quirk by disloding his Shoulder considered to be known as "The Spear".He fought in underground fighting rings before joining Shie Hakassei.

Toya Setsuno and his Quirk Larceny are very tricky cause he can steal small objects with his Quirk.Personally, I feel sorry for this dude cause his Lover turned out to be one nasty THOT who left him in debt and he attempted suicide so many times but is saved by a hero in the last minute.It felt good when I killed that THOT and her cheating partner today with Toga and Twice cause he joined the organization due to him being saved by Chisaki instead of us and he deserves better.

Yu Hojo and his Quirk Crystallization, dude can produce Gems from his body and lands punches that hurts like shit.

Soramitsu Tabe, His Quirk Food makes him a human garbage disposal so avoid his teeth.

Hekiji Tengai Quirk Barrier, He is the "Shield" of the group. His barriers are impossible to break unless you apply a force stronger than it.

Deidoro Sakaki, ugh being near him when he activates his Quirk is even Forbidden in my Islamic Faith, cause if you come in contact with the fluids he secretes, you'll end up plastered like a drunk no EXACTLY LIKE A DRUNK! Cause his Quirk correlates to how much alcohol he drinks and since Alcohol is forbidden for Muslims like myself I want to stay as far away from him as possible." Ablation said as he completed his survey report to Izuku.

"So, in order to defeat them, and not lose anymore of my family, I must keep this information secret from the others, only me and you know it.But I must ask you, Ablation how did you get this information.

"I have contacts with several vigilante groups and also Knuckleduster gave me these brass knuckles in payment for me to rid The Eight Precepts Of Death." answered Ablation honestly.

"Ablation hand me my Smartphone, I am gonna make a call." Said Izuku as he grinned evilly holding Overhaul's card.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.4K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
71.5K 2.7K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...
19.1K 436 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
16.3K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...