My Dear Loser: Insun Shipping

By PrinceAyutthaya

My Dear Loser - Edge of 17 had been fully completed, then, followed by its short drama "Ourskyy" for In and S... More

Part 0 : A Guardian Angel
Part 1: I am Growing Boy
Part 2: Special Ramen for My In
Part 3: Chicken-Ginger Soup
Part 4: Mango Tango
Part 5: Coconut Ice Cream
Part 6: Ice Tea Honey Lemon
Part 7: Hot Grilled Ribs
Part 8: Sugar Free Cola
Part 9: Apple Pie
Part 10: Lemon Tart
Part 11: Fish Ball Rice Noodle
Part 12: Strawberry Waffle
Part 13: Green Curry
Part 14: Green Tea Roll Cake
Part 15: Khao Soi
Part 16: Toast Tower
Part 17: Avocado Ice Cream
Part 18: Honey Lime Shrimp
Part 19: Beef Ramen
Part 20: Sweet Potato Soup
Part 21: Thai Tea
Part 22: Tofu Fish Stick
Part 23: Chocolate Cube
Part 24: Chicken Steak
Part 25: Garlic Bread
Part 26: Vegetable Soup
Part 27: Gai Yang
Part 28: Mango Rumba
Part 29: Chicken Teriyaki Rice Pot
Part 31: Noodle Shrimp
Part 32: Sweet Sour Beef Soup
Part 33: Happy Birthday
Part 34: Woo Cafe
Part 35: Deksia
Part 36: Plush Toy
Part 37: Finding Plush Toy
Part 38: College
Part 39: Noceur
Part 40: Can I Love You
Part 41: Condo
Part 42: Don't Say Goodbye
Part 43: My In
Part 44: Together with Me
Part 45: The Last Hug
Part 46: Making Space between Us
Part 47: Copper
Part 48: Not Our Skyy
Part 49: Forgetting You
Part 50: Special One for Me
Part 51: Mom's Son
Part 52: Triple Dinner
Part 53: It's Okay
Part 54: See You in My Dream
Part 55: Guardian Angels
Part 56: I Can See Your Smell
Part 57: Hotspot
Part 58: I Run Business
Part 59: I will be still with you

Part 30: Strawberry Yogurt

427 40 49
By PrinceAyutthaya

In POV

I just woke up, I saw at the clock, it was 6.30am. I saw my boy was still laying beside me, his head was still on my chest. It means we have slept for about 2.5 hours, my first sleep after several days of finding this boy.

I remembered that he still got nightmares, he woke up for about 3 or 4 times when he slept on my chest. I felt that he was totally scared whenever he wake up, then I just need to caress and hug him tightly to ensure that he was not alone, he had me beside of him. He would look at me, took a deep breath, both of his hands hold my arms tightly. I kissed his hair, then, he would start to sleep again. No words.

I thought that it would be the best moment in my bad week as his head was laying on my chest, I loved his innocent act. But, unfortunately, I still had to wake up. I needed to go to school, the last day of exam should be completed.

I saw at this boy, again. I couldn't wake him up, he slept peacefully. "Do you like to sleep on the chest of panda?" I asked him and smiled by I myself. Okay, enjoy your sleep as we could to talk about school later.

I hold his head, then moved on the pillow. But, he looks uncomfortable, he didn't like his new position. Quickly, I hug him to ensure that he still sleep tightly. He didn't move anymore, he should feel that I was still with him. Okay, my big baby. Let's proceed your sleep. I hug him for a while.

When I realized that he already slept deeply, I lose my hug. I walked to the bathroom. I needed to make myself ready to go to school.

Sorry boy.

--*--

I ordered online breakfast for Sun. I also prepared the medicine should he took after breakfast. I gave him a note at the toilet door, he would read that when he woke up and going to bathroom.

I remembered that Rose gave him a fake letter from school that he was dropped out. I needed to get it and report to Headmaster. I checked his school bag, I found a notes book with 2 envelopes inside. I took that book, I opened the sheet where the envelope be put. There was a note:

"Read before sleep and remember carefully", he wrote as the title of the note. Then, he wrote several lines.

"Don't call In's mom and dad, don't try to get their attention"

"Don't come to In's home"

"Don't come to school"

"Don't call In"

"Don't text In"

"Don't ask for In's help"

"Go home to Chiang Mai, quickly"

I remembered, it should be his words when we met in the Train Station last night. I thought that is why he still so scared about me and tried to avoid me. Did Rose ask you to do that, boy?

I walked toward him, he still slept deeply. His face was still bruised, his left eye, it was still swollen. It should be sad moment for me. But, my naughty brain was working sharply. I saw at his lips, it was really a temptation.

"In, please think carefully. This boy was still broken", I tried to remind myself. I didn't allow to take advantage on him. So, I put his notes book to my bag, I walked toward door, I had to leave him.

But, I walked back toward him again. I kissed his head for several times, then leaved the room.

Actually, since last night, there were 3 security staffs that working in my home. Last time, my dad told me that there was a car that spying on our home suspiciously. To avoid something bad, he hired the security and activate the CCTV around my home for 24 hours.

Before I went to school, I told them that they have to take care of Sun. No one was allowed to enter the home whenever I and my parents were not at home. No one was allowed to meet with Sun, and for sure, they should ensure that Sun will be stay at home when I went to school. I thought, after I saw how bad Sun was, the one who hurt him would not stop soon. I had to protect my boy.

Be safe boy, we will meet again after school.

--*--

When I drove to school, I checked the envelope. I found the fake letter from Rose. Then, I called Copper and I told him about my problem, especially about that fake letter. But, I didn't tell him that I found Sun, already.

I arrived in the school, 15 minutes before the exam will be started. The class has been so crowded, they stood up around Rose's seat. I didn't know what happen to her, I didn't want to know it. I was really sick of her.

I walked to my seat, I saw Copper and Ai Nam have been ready on their seat. Copper smiled at me, but Ai Nam gave her flat gaze to me.

"Your girlfriend made a news again?" Copper said to me

"Who?" I asked him. He moved his eyes to Rose side. "She is not", I replied him with sulking gaze.

"Hahaha, but she is actually an actress"

"Why?"

"Asked her by yourself", said Copper. "Go, ask her", he asked me again.

I tried to give him a punch, but he avoid that.

"Hsh, she said that last night she met with Sun. She asked Sun to come back to school, but he refused it. Unfortunately, he pushed Rose until she got scar on her cheek"

"What?" I asked him unbelievably

"Ask her by yourself, but I don't think that Sun do that to Rose"

"For sure, not" I replied him

Suddenly, Ai Nam stood up. "I need to talk to her", she said with upset tone.

"No, sit down", Copper asked her to hold herself.

"It should be not true", Ai Nam told us with really upset gaze

"But we still don't know that Sun did that or not. We don't have evidence", Copper said

"For sure not, he was with me last night" I replied them

Then, they looked at me sharply. "Yeah, I found him last night", I told them.

"Really? How is he? Good?" ask Ai Nam with full of curiosity

I just stuttered, I shook my head.

Copper walked close to my seat, he asked me "Is he okay? Where is he?"

I saw at him, "He is in my home". I proceeded "he......", I couldn't talk to them anymore.

"What do you mean?" Ai Nam asked me

"Don't worry. He has been taken care by doctor. He is sleeping in my room when I leave home to school"

"So, that girl must be a liar", said Ai Nam.

"Okay, I will find it out"

Then, I walked toward Rose. I realized that Copper and Ai Nam followed behind me. I hoped they would not do something bad over her as they know Rose lied. Let her play.

"What happened to you?" I pretended to ask her

"In. It is my fault"

"About what?"

"Last night, I met Sun" Rose told me

"So?"

"I asked him to come back to school as we are getting exam. May be he felt I forced him, then he pushed me away. Unfortunately, my face hit a sharp metal. So, it was injured badly" she showed me her left cheek that covered with bandage

"Really?" I pretended to be care of her. I saw Ai Nam felt sick about her.

"Probably he did that unintentionally, it was my fault"

"Poor you Rose"

"If you meet him, please beware. He must be a bit emotional"

"Okay, where did you meet him?"

"Chatuchak"

"What time?"

"About a middle of night"

I saw at her suspiciously as it was incorrect time. She realized my gaze, then said "Actually......I and my family went to a party of our relatives. Ehm...... When we passed, we saw Sun with a few of his friends. I thought his friends give bad influence to Sun", I know she was lying to me

"Possibly. I hope your scar will be healed soon"

"Thanks, In. And......."

But, Ai Nam cut her words "Rose, hearing your story, actually I want to hit Sun badly with my own hand"

"Auh, Ai Nam. Don't do that. It is not his fault"

"Really? So, who is wrong?" asked Ai Nam. She moved her face to Rose, closely.

Rose looks so shocked. She replied "I mean, someone made Sun acts so bad"

"Ah, I understand. I promise you, Rose. I will hit that one who made Sun act so bad. With my own hand, badly"

Rose just nodded her head as Ai Nam looks so frightening.

Copper dragged her to her seat. I talked about small things with Rose until the first exam was started for that day.

I gave the fake letter to Copper, he brought that. He told me that he didn't take exam for today, the Headmaster has rescheduled his exam to next week. So, Copper would talk to Headmaster about that letter when we finished the exam.

--*--

It was the time for lunch break. All of students went to canteen, meanwhile just me and Rose who were in the class. I walked toward her.

"Rose, are you okay? Don't you want to go to canteen?"

"I think I don't have appetite"

"Are you afraid of your scar?"

"You can read my mind? Yeah In, I am a girl. I don't want a scar on my face"

"For sure. No one like that. Not even one scar, right?" I remembered Sun when I told about that scar.

She didn't answer me. She looked at me with questionable face.

"I know a good doctor for caring that scar. I can drive you there by tonight" I offered her, fake offering.

"Ehm,....... No In. I can go there by my mom?"

"Why?"

"Ehm, I, I..... I think that you are busy lately" she hardly replied my question

"Okay, Rose. I have so many things to be done lately"

She just nodded, she didn't talk anymore.

"I think that I will pick your phone in Headmaster office. Don't you want to borrow my phone for the last time?"

She smiled. "Hmmm, okay. Please"

Then I gave my phone and leaved her,

I walked to the rest room, I switched Sun's phone. I sent the location of the Teacher Room to my own phone. The message was opened, Rose was typing the text.

"What are you doing there, idiot?" she texted.

Then, I replied "I will tell anything".

I switched the phone off, I washed my hands and walking to Headmaster office. When I just reached in front of Teacher Room, I heard Rose called for my name.

"In..... In" she shouted my name.

I smiled, you entered to small trap, Rose. Then, she stop beside of me.

"What are you doing? Did you see a devil?", I asked her

She tried to take her breath. "Go to Headmaster office directly", she pushed me

"Yeah. It is my destination"

She looked for around, she looks so worrying about something. "Are you looking for something?", I asked her.

"Nope. Go to Headmaster office. This is your phone"

"Where will you go?"

"Teacher room"

I saw her, it was really suspicious. She avoided my face.

"Hmmm, okay. See you in the class", I told her.

She entered the Teacher room directly. I checked at my phone. The message from Sun has been deleted. Good job, Rose.

But, you would not find him here. Sorry.

--*--

I drove my car as quick as possible for going home. In the end of the lunch break, the security of my home called for me. They told that Sun asked for going out from home. He wanted to go somewhere.

I asked them to force Sun to stay until I arrived at home. They agreed. But, I became so worry about him. I lost my focus to my last exam. I just wanted to finish it soon, then, I could go home to meet him.

When I arrived at home, I saw him was standing in front of the door. I parked my car, then he run toward me. He brought his school bag.

"In, finally you come. Please ask them to allow me to go out"

I didn't reply him. I dragged his hand to my room. He complained me, but I tried not to reply him. Then, he asked me to be slow and let him go, but I ignored that. I forgot that his feet were still hurt.

We entered my room, I locked the door and put the key in my pocket. I lose his hand.

"In, what are you doing? I just want to go out. Ask them to allow me to open the gate"

I didn't know, I became so upset because of his silly act. I lost my control and said "Can you make me not to worry about you?"

He stuttered, he saw me sharply with his right eye. His left eye was closed as still swollen. But, it didn't stop my mouth to talk "I think that I couldn't finish my last exam as I was so worrying about you. Don't you know it?"

I hit my left palm with my right hand. He took his sight down, he didn't answer me. He tried to saw at me, but when our eyes met, he took his sight down again. No word between us.

I just realized that I acted too much. I should be more patient in front of him.

Suddenly, he walked close to me. "You should be really angry at me, right?", his words was so weak. But, it made me to regret all of my words to him.

"I am so sorry for disturbing your time lately. You deserve to be angry at me", he told me with his sight was still down. I was really speechless in front of him.

"If you are still angry at me, you can punch me. You can hit me at my head, my face or my body. Not only hit me, you can also kick me hardly"

I knew, he was totally scared of me when he was saying that.

"But, please don't kick my feet. So that, I still can run after you hit me", he completed his sentence.

I was freezing.

He touched my arms. "Take your step back. You cannot hit me when we are to close". He pushed me then I got 2 steps backward.

He saw at me, then he said "You can hit me as much as you want. It will be okay". I didn't give him any single answer, I thought my heart was apart when he said that.

I just stuttered, I tried to hold my tears for not coming out from my eyes.

"I will count from three, okay?" he asked me.

I saw at him, he already put both of his hands backward and closed both of his eyes. Then, he started to count "Three......."

I couldn't hold myself. I kissed his left cheek.

He opened his eyes, he complained "In........."

"Sorry, it's just three. Start to count again", I said to him.

"Be serious, na......", he closed his eyes again. Then, he counted again "Three.....Two......"

Then, I kissed his right cheek. He opened his eyes, "In......".

"Do you think that I will hit you?", I asked him

He nodded his head. I knew he was still scared of me, then I hug him. "Sorry for shouting at you", I told him.

"Sorry for disturbing your time, In"

"No...... I just being exaggerating. I am sorry, okay"

"So, are you not angry at me?"

I dragged him and asked him to sit on the couch. I sat beside of him and told "I will be not angry if you told me why do you insist to go out from home?"

He saw me with his sincere gaze. "I......ehmmmm", he couldn't answer me

"So, I will be so angry"

"Don't.....", he complained me. He proceeded, "I am so scared when you are angry"

"So, tell me" I caressed his cheek

He saw at me. He told "I gave 100 Baht to my friend in the Train Station"

"For what?" I asked him with curiosity

"He promised to lend me his phone"

"Phone? For what?"

"To call my mom", he answered slowly.

I saw at him. He told me "I missed her so much".

I almost complained him as he didn't ask my help. But, I remind his note 'don't ask for In's help'. I smiled at him and told "Use this phone", I gave my phone.

"Really?"

I nodded, he smiled widely.

"Okay, I will switch it off, first"

"For what?" I asked him

He took something from his pocket and told me "I will use my own card", he showed me a new prepaid card.

I took that prepaid card and told him "It becomes mine. Use my phone". He saw at me, then he agreed and took the phone.

But, he still not used it. He was busy to find something from his bag. "What are you looking for?", I asked him.

"I am looking for my notes book", he keep trying to find it.

I took my bag and gave that notes book to him "Is it?"

He smiled and nodded his head, he didn't ask why did I get that book. He opened that notes and looking for something. I tried to look what he tried to find. "What are you looking for?"

"My mom's number" he replied me

"Hsh, just ask me"

I took my phone from his hand and get his mom number, I saved with name 'Mom 2'. Then I gave him.

"Do you have it?"

I just nodded, he took the phone and I took the notes from his hand. He walked away from me toward window side.

I looked the notes, it was a tittle "Phone Number". Then, he wrote "Mom" and her phone number. "Dad" and his phone number. The last one, "In" and my phone number. But, he gave a note in bracket "Sun is not allowed to call him".

I closed that book. Every time I read that book, it turned me to be sad. It should not a book, it was nightmare. I put that, I saw that Sun was still trying to call his mom.

He faced the window, I stood behind him. He was still don't realize where I was.

"Mom, it's me", that is first word to his mom. "Mom, I couldn't hear your voice" he said again, then he turned to loud speaker.

Sun : Mom, can you hear me?

Mom : Hello, In

Sun : Mom, it is me. Sun

Mom : Sun?

Sun : Yes, mom. It is Sun. I borrow In's phone

Mom : Okay, my son. Sorry the signal is so bad after heavy rain

Sun : Mom

Mom : Hmmm

Sun : I missed you

I knew he was crying, he tried to hide that from his mom.

Mom : Son, are you crying?

Sun : No, mom

Mom : But, your voice is changed

Sun : It is because your signal is bad

Mom : Okay

Sun : I missed you a lot, mom

Mom : I missed you a lot too. Are you okay?

Sun : Hmmm. I am okay

He swept the tears from his cheeks.

Sun : Mom, I will go home soon

Mom : Really? Did you finish your exam?

Sun : Yes, mom.

He was lying to make his mom not to worry about him.

Mom : Is that hard?

Sun : No, I could finish it easily

Mom : Okay. But, whenever you go home, don't forget to come with In

Sun : Mom

Mom : Hmmmm

Sun : I...... I......

Mom : What happen, my son?

Sun : I need to tell you

Mom : About what?

Sun : I will be going home alone. In will never visit our home again, mom.

I saw his tears were dropping to the phone.

Mom : Why? Are you fighting?

Sun : I did something bad to him. So, he hated me so much

Mom : Ohhhhh. Poor you. But, why do you still use his phone?

Sun : I forced him to lend me his phone

Mom : Ohhhhh

I couldn't hold myself. I hug him from his back and I took the phone from his hand. He was shocked, he saw at me. I put my head on his right shoulder, my face was really close to him.

Me : Mom, this is In

Mom : In?

Me : Mom, I missed you

Mom : Oh, my son. I missed you too

Me : I will visit you by next week na......

Mom : Really?

Me : But, your son seems not allow me to come

I gave a kiss on his right cheek. He turned his head toward me

Mom : You have to come together. I am waiting for your come na.....

Me : Sure, give me good food as before, mom

Mom : Sure

Me : See you next week, mom

Mom : See you. Take care of my Sun, okay

Me : I promised you mom

Mom : Okay. I loved both of you

Me : We loved you mom

Then, I hung the phone. He saw me and complained "You can lie to me. But, please don't lie to my parent. Don't play with their kindness"

I turned his body, so I could see him better. I swept his tears, "Is it because of my text to you?"

He didn't answer me. "Do you still think that it was me who write the text?", I asked him.

I knew he was so hurt when he got a text from my phone that said I was so sick with his parent. I hug him and told "You can believe in me or not. But, it was not me. Someone borrow my phone and sent bad messages to you. Sorry na......", I beg him

"Really?" he asked me

"Hmmm", I nodded. "So, don't cry. Don't be sad anymore, we will go to Chiang Mai together"

He pushed me away, then he said "No"

"Why?"

"Because.....Hmmmm"

"What?"

"Actually, I have been dropped out from school In. If I can get 100 Bath by this night, I can buy the ticket for tomorrow and going back to Chiang Mai, soon", his tears were dropping again.

He proceeded "So, let me go for now In"

"Nope", I refused him

"In, I will proceed my school in Chiang Mai, hopefully. So, today would be the last day that I can see you, In"

"Ai Sun, don't.....", I tried to tell him. But, he cut my word.

"Don't come to Chiang Mai. If you come there, then I would not let you back"

"I will be so happy"

"Don't joke at me. In, it would be really hard to forget about you. But, I promise that I will try it harder. For the last time, can I hug you?"

I was trying to make myself strong, but I became so weak after I heard his words. I just shook my head.

"It should be a goodbye hug, right?" he tried to smile but his tears were dropping heavily.

I kissed his left and right cheeks for several time, "Ai Sun, listen to me", I asked him but he just shook his head. He was crying badly.

Then, I hug his weak body for several minutes until he stop to cry. I looked at his eyes "Ai, Sun. Listen to me, please"

He looked at me, I swept the tears from his cheeks. "Listen to me. You will still study here, in the same school with me. That letter was fake. You will take the exam by next week with Copper. Everything will be okay"

He just stuttered, tears keep coming from his eyes. "After you finished the exam, we can go to Chiang Mai together. I will take my holiday with you, in Chiang Mai. Okay?", I told him

"You don't lie to me, right?" he asked me

"For sure not", I tried to convince him. "Ai Nam, Copper, Oh, Peach. Our friends are helping us. Don't be sad. You have to be healthy soon. Finish the exam and going to Chiang Mai together. Don't cry again, Okay?"

He just nodded.

"I have so many things that I want to talk to you. But, I don't know where I have to start" my eyes became watery and I cried again. "I am sorry, boy. This stupid boy is asking for your forgiveness", I pointed my finger to my face.

"In......", he hug me tightly. "You asked me to stop crying. Why are you crying?"

"I am sorry about everything I did to you, Sun? I do regret it"

He caressed my back, "It is okay, In. I forgave you", he said. I just hug that boy tighter, I didn't know that this afternoon would be full of tears.

Sorry Sun, I am so sorry. Really.

--*--

It was 7pm. I saw that Sun was still sleeping on the bed. After we got lunch, we took a nap. But, he still sleep until this time. It should be okay, it would heal him faster.

Moreover, I was so relieved as before we got nap, I told everything to him since I got drunk until we met in the Train Station. He just nodded, he didn't ask anything to me. I didn't know he forgave me or not, but I was so relieved and grateful as he listened everything from me.

But, Sun turned himself to be old Sun that I met 2 or 3 semester ago. I told him everything I feel, but he keep to close his mouth. He still never told me about what happened to him along this bad week. But I believed he will. May be for next few days, or weeks and or months. It should be okay, I will wait.

I have been ready. I planned to go to Asiatique Riverfront again, with him. So, I moved to the bed beside of him. I tickled his cheek, he looks so annoyed.

I tried to tickle his neck, then he opened his eye. "Wake up, boy" I asked him

"I am so sleepy"

"Wake up na......"

Then, he woke up. I took the bottle of water, I asked him to drink. He looked at me, he looks so wonder about me. "Where are you going?"

"Want to join me?" I asked him

"Where?"

"Go with me, na....."

"But, where?" he insisted to know it

"Just go with me, okay?" I asked him. He smiled and agreed with me.

When he was in the bathroom, I prepared his clothes. Then, he changed the cloth. I asked him to wear the hoodie to make him warm.

--*--

We directly bought the ticket for Ferris Wheel. After waiting for several minutes, then we got turn to ride that. It was so amazing and beautiful. I saw at him, he smiled so much.

He didn't say anything, he just pointed his finger to show me that he saw something really beautiful. I was so happy to see his smile again. I hope he would be always happy as this time.

Then, we walked around the area. We tried some foods until he complained that he was really full. He asked me to sit for a few moments. I checked his feet, he complained as he was too shy. It still a bit swollen, but better than last night.

I helped him to wear the shoes, he smiled again to me.

I offered to bring him on my back. He refused that. But, after arguing for several times, he surrender. I brought him on my back.

He asked me where we will go. But, didn't tell him. I just walked.

Finally, I dropped him on the bridge where I put the lock. I saw at him, he tried to avoid my sight. I told him "I has installed again the padlock you sent back to me".

He just nodded, he saw that his padlock and mine were installed together again. "With the same hope", I added my words.

He looked at the padlock, closely. There were letter 'In' and 'Sun'.

I told him "You have thrown away the key for 'In' padlock. So, I will do that for 'Sun' padlock". He didn't give any reaction. I grabbed his hands and walked to Chao Phraya side. I throw the key to the river and shouting "You will not able to escape from me, Ai Sun"

I was so relieved, but he shook my hand. I ignored that as I was so happy.

Suddenly, I heard he run away from me.

He should be really shy as all of eyes saw at us sharply. Then, I run behind him. "Sun, wait", I called for him. But, he closed his head with his hoodie and pretended to avoid me.

Finally, I could reached him. I saw at his face, he was smiling. "Are you happy?", I asked him. He just nodded his head.

I was super happy to be with you.

--*--

It has been 11pm, we decided for going home. But, I didn't drive my car directly to home. I turned the line, I drove my car to Train Station.

When I parked the car, he asked me "Why do you drive the car here?".

"Last night that you want to sleep here. So, I drive you here. You can sleep here and I can sleep alone", I teased him.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"So mean", he whined at me.

"I know you want to see the Train Station before you sleep, right?"

He smiled widely.

Then, we walked to the Train Station. He walked around by himself, I just waited in front of the gate. He asked my permission to look around longer, I just nodded my head. He saw me for several times, he looks so happy.

Actually, when he was napping, P'Rei visited us as I told him to come to my home when he arrived in Bangkok. He told me everything about Sun's childhood, that is why I know why he should love Train Station so much. Enjoy your time, boy.

After a few minutes, he walked toward me. "Satisfied? Tired?", I asked him.

"Ehm", he nodded his head.

"Sleep here or home?"

"Home", he answered with smile

I smiled at him and dragged his hand to follow me to ticket counter. "Choose the ticket to Chiang Mai", I ordered him.

"For me?" he asked

"For us", I replied him. His eyes widened.

Then, the counter staff told us the Train and Classes for going to Chiang Mai. Sun didn't choose it yet, he saw at me. So I choose the sleeper train for both of us, departing in next Wednesday.

Along the way for going home, he just looking at the tickets. He smiled a lot.

"Looks so happy", I told him

"Ehm, super happy"

"Seems you don't need me"

"No......", he replied me. "Thank you so much, Mr. Inthanu", he said

"You are welcome, Mr. Arkin"

He smiled a lot.

--*--

I saw at the clock, it was 00.30 am. Sun has been sleeping since 30 minutes ago. I couldn't sleep as my stomach was hungry. I didn't eat rice when we took dinner, so my stomach keep complaining to me.

Then, I took strawberry yogurt and brought it to the room. I hoped it could save me until tomorrow morning. I opened the bottle, and drunk it.

Sun woke up, then he walked to me. "What is that?", he asked me.

"Want to try?" I offered him

He nodded. Suddenly, he sat on my lap and asked me to feed him. I just did that, then he hug me. It should be second night he sleep in my room, also second time he acted so childish. But, I did love that.

"Go back to your sleep na.....", I asked him.

Then, he walked to the bed and laid his body. I finished to drink the yogurt and going to the bathroom.

Then, I laid my body beside of him, I realized that he was looking at me. "Why are you looking at me?", I asked him.

"Finally, I can see you with my both of eyes again", he replied me. I thought his left eye got better.

"Really?"

"Ehm"

"I am really handsome, right?" I teased again. He acted so cute with his lips and shook his head.

Then, I complained him "Clean your lips after drink, it is gross" as I saw mark of yogurt on his lips. Then, he moved his hand and tried to sweep his lips.

"Don't!", I hold his hand.

Directly, I moved my head, close to him. Then, I kissed his lips for a few moment. His eyes were widened, he should be so shocked.

He pushed me. "In......" he whined.

"It's so sweet" I told him

He was totally blushed.

"Your lips are still gross. Let me finish it, na....."

--*--

Source of picture: https://www.123rf.com/photo_90009643_a-bottle-of-strawberry-yogurt-milkshake-on-a-wooden-table-with-fresh-fruit-and-copy-space.html

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 4 5
"Goodbye, Hello," a short story about Kim Jung Hwan and Sung Deok Sun, based on the Korean drama series "Reply 1988," which originally aired in Octob...
164K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING 💀💀💀 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
7.1K 330 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...
847 80 12
❱ 肖战 : 🧷 ─── ❝ 𝓣he worst part of all is that i still love you.❞ ❙ SUNHAK completed | © intakoyakis | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ⦂ 2023 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥 ep...