Manan ff:Life With My Knight

De MasterMindsHub

A love story of our very own couple manan with a loads n loads of love with a pinch of comedy and offcourse d... Mais

Myself
Characters
Murty Villa
Just the beginning
Malhotra Mansion
Shaadi??
We did it
Meeting them after long
Mother-daughter bond
A day of grief
Family reunion
Her miseries
His support
I need them....
Staying away
Situation turning worse
One heck stubborn she is
Never give up on you.
Love you mom
How is it??
Jangli billi'
Tom and Jerry fight
Is it wrong to know about your friend.
His sweet tortured
Pampering his princess
Affecting each other
Outfits
Ms. Guide
Bichara Cabir
Road side kulfi....
Mey shaadi nae krskta
Jog falls it is
beautiful memories to cherish
His realization
Bhai ke shaadi
Dii se bhabi
His teasing
You are such a cry baby
Nandini: The Sherlock Homes
Monster world
Glimpse of old Nandini
Roka
Her burst out
Sleeping pills? ??
May be you're falling for me
Murty Mansion Mumbai
Murty Mansion
Mumbai it is
Manik's apartment
Love you???
They are back
Marathon bhag kr aae ho kya
Malhotra Industries & Umeed Hospital
Pr ab mein gussa hu.
Monster kahi ka
Do i love him????
INVITATION
Engagement
Surprise
Press conference!!!
Do you trust me enough???
Mr. Mean Freak
New cover???
Restless him
Patch up!!!
Welcoming Jn. Dhawan
Threats again!!!
Mukti???
He's Harshad!!!!
I'm not worth anyone.
Shattered??
I'll wait for him
Birthday🎉🎂🎊
She's dangerous mannn
Face off
Suggestions
Amritsar it is
Fab5 and World tour
Valentine!!!
Promo
Happy b'day Manik
Holi celebrations
Choose
Invitation
Mehendi!!!
Pre-wedding rituals with punjabi tadka😉
Wedding Attires
The D-day
Anand karaj
Bidai and post-wedding rituals
New beginning
Pag-phera and Reception
Home sweet home
Impressive Mrs. Malhotra
Honeymoon- #1
Promo
Honeymoon- #2
Tom n jerry cheeze
Next part
Honeymoon- #3
Typical girls
Doctor Nandini at charge
And our routine starts
Fifa night
Mr. One Track Mind.
Jaipur or Rampur💁
END
Epilogue
NOTICE
Manofying him
Let's interact
Jaipur- #1
#2-Jaipur
Soha- the dumbass!!!
Don't call untill it's important!!!
Six months anniversary!!!
Copyright

You love to see me worried

11.3K 826 186
De MasterMindsHub

Genuine votes and comments please 😊😊😊
____________________________________
Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

It was past mid-night when Nandini woke up coughing badly. She got down from the bed seeing Manik moving. Seeing the water bottle empty, she went down to grab some water. She sneezed twice on her way down.

Placing the bottle on the slab she held the slab and with the other hand clutched her stomach which was aching badly due to constant cough. She rubbed her chest trying her best to soothen herself. Drinking some water, she put a few granules of sugar in her mouth.

She came out and sat in the living room. She placed the cushion in her lap and slipping a little down adjusted her head on it's arm.

Nandini- ayiappa yeh kya nai musibat hai.... yeh khasi ruk hi nai rai hai. Agar mein bimar padgai na toh pareshaani hojaegi aur uppr se jo sb dantegay vo alag...

She thought to herself and unknowingly slept their itself.

Next day Manik woke up early and not finding her around frowned.

Manik- may be mom ke saath niche hogi..

He thought. He came down and directly went to the kitchen where Neyonika was working. He back hugged her and wished her morning.

Neyonika- good morning Mannu!!! Aaj itni jaldi uth gaya??

Manik- haa vo neend khul gai islia...

Neyonika- aur Nandu nai uthi abhi tk?? She toh is an early riser..

Manik- she's not there in room. Mujhe laga aapke saath niche hogi toh mein yaha aagya...

Neyonika- nai beta meine toh usse nai dekha subha se....

Manik- strange!!! Kaha chali gai subha subha....

Neyonika- yahi kahi hogi... tu fikr kyu krta hai... garden mein hogi aaja dekhkar aatay hai...

Both mother-son went out to the garden and not finding her there frowned again. Both came inside and that's when Manik's gaze fell on Nandini's sleeping figure on the couch.

Manik- yeh dekho yeh yaha pe soorai hai...

Neyonika- prr yaha kyu soaygi... jhagray thay tum dono??

Manik- nai mom.. rat ko toh she was there with me in our room.

Neyonika touched her forehead and found it burning hot.

Neyonika- Mannu she's having fever... matha dekh tapraha hai iska...

Manik touched her forehead and found it burning.

Manik- shit!!! Nandini!!! Nandini!!! Open your eyes... mom aankhe nai kholrai hai... aap... aap bolo na...

Neyonika- mein PaNi laati hu ruk...

Neyonika hurriedly got some water amd sprinkled on her face but it did not work....

Neyonika- tu isse room mein leke jaa aur doctor ko phone krr... mein thanda PaNi aur pati leke aati hu...

Manik picked her up and carried her to their room.

Manan's room
He lay her on the bed and sat beside her rubbing her palms.

Manik- Nandini!!! Nandini jaan utho na... see your Manik is so worried...

Meanwhile the doctor arrived and checked her. The other family members too were standing worried.

Doctor- meine injection toh dediya hai.... she'll be up in sometime pr don't disturb her... let her sleep.

Manik- pr uncle how come she fainted aur itna high fever???

Doctor- it happens Manik!!! Jb weather change hota hai it happens... we're you guys out somewhere???

Manik- ji!!! We went to Rajasthan.

Doctor- see that's the reason. Don't worry kabhi kabhi our immune system takes time to adapt the change aur islia esa hojata hai... she'll be fine in a day or two. Just give her healthy food and avoid bahar ka..

Manik- thank you uncle...

Patting his back Mayank( family doc) left...

Neyonika sat their changing the cloth from her forehead frequently while Manik was rubbing her palm to warm her. Anurag patted his back and spoke

Anurag- thiik hojaegi vo... fikr mt kr...

Manik gave him a smile and Neyonika suggested everyone to go and let the couple rest.

Manik- mom aap bhe jao... mein hu yaha I'll manage..

Neyonika- pr tu akela kese karega..

Manik- I'll manage maa... aap jao. Even dad needs you aur sbko breakfast bhe karvado...

She got up kissing her forehead and then kissed his head.

Neyonika- jese uthe na aavaz laga dena aur kuch chahea ho toh btana hmm...

Manik nodded and she left. He got up and sat near her head caressing her hair.

It was after an hour when Nandini stirred in sleep while alerted Manik. He noticed her pushing the comforter aside and that's when he noticed her sweating a little. She opened her eyes and looked at him

Nandini- good morning!!!

She spoke in a weak voice. She tried to sit when he spoke

Manik- leti raho....

Nandini- nai I want to sit.

He nodded and adjusting a few cushions behind her back he made her sit.

Manik- comfortable???

She nodded not able to speak due to weakness.

Manik- betho mein mom ko btake aata hu....

She closed her eyes and he went out to inform the others. Soon everyone came to see her.

Neyonika- Nandu kesa hai mera bacha.... kya hogya tha haa... tu niche living room mein kyu soorai thi beta???

Nandini- pta nai.... mein... mein raat mein uthi thi mujhe khasi aarai thi bohot aur room mein PaNi nai tha islia niche aai... mera sar bohot dard krra tha kl se hi... mujhe lga shayd long journey ke vajah se(she coughs) pr phir (cough) headache aur (cough) mein vahi so gai...

And she started coughing again badly. Everyone looked at her worried. Neyonika patted her back and Manik made her drink some water.

Manik- tum soi nai faint hogai thi and we found out in the morning.

Nandini- my throat... hurts..

Mukti- bhabi aapka gala toh kharab nai hogya??

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik- aur khao tiikha.... I told you that day... "Nandini it's not prepared with some good material" pr nai tumhe toh khana tha... yesterday also you had pickle during lunch... meine tb bhe manah kiya tha tumhe... when do you even listen to me...

He spoke throwing his hands in air huffing. She pouted looking at Anurag who spoke

Anurag- iss baar galti teri hai guriya...

She then looked ar Harsh with pleading eyes.

Harsh- ooe bas kro!!! Kuri bmar ee te saari ohde dvalay hogay oo.. Chal puttar tu rest kr aapa chalde aa (ooe bs karo!!! Bachi bimar hai aur sb uske piche pdgae ho. Chal beta tu rest kr hum chaltay hai).

Patting her head he left.

Neyonika- mein soup bhijvaati hu... phir medicine leelena..

Nandini held her ear making a pleading face to which Neyonika smiled. Kissing her head she left.

Ranveer- take care bhabi...

Ranveer and Mukti too left giving her time to rest.

Anurag- dhyaan rakhna...

He patted Manik back.

Nandini- papa...

She called him in a hoarse voice.

Nandini- sorry!!!

Anurag smiled and patted her head making her smile and left.

Manik- rest for a while mein medicines leke aata hu.

She nodded and closed her eyes knowing he must be angry on her. After a while, Mukti peeped in her room and called her in a low voice as if checking whether she was sleeping or not.

Mukti- bhabi!!!

Hearing her name Nandini opened her eyes and saw Mukti half peeping inside. She smiled and gestured her to come. Mukti smiled and pooped on the bed in front of her.

Mukti- bhai kaha gae???

Nandini- medicine lene...

She spoke with difficulty.

Mukti- aapke galay mein pain hora hai??

She asked and Nandini nodded.

Mukti- okk toh aap bolo mt bs mujhe suno.... mein dono ke taraf se boldungi..

Saying this she giggled and Nandini too smiled.

Ranveer- ooe tu yaha kya karrai hai??? Bhabi ko rest krnay de. Veli bandi (free girl)

He spoke entering the room. He was about to knock the door when he noticed it open ajar and peeping inside, he found Mukti already present there.

Mukti- vahi karrai hu jo aap karnay aae ho...

Ranveer- aur mein kislia aaya hu yeh bhe btado Ms. Bunny????

Mukti- bhabi akele bore na ho islia unka dhyaan bhatkaane...

She grinned and Ranveer nodded. Nandini smiled seeing the two caring for her so much.

Seeing them busy bickering she spoke

Nandini- arre tum dono lad kyu rae ho???

Ranveer- arre bhabi aap mt bolo.... galay mein aur pain hoga...

Nandini- Veer I'm fine... bs thoda sa throat soreness hai thiik hojaega...

He nodded. Meanwhile, Neyonika came their with soup.

Neyonika- tum dono yaha kya karrae ho???

Mukti- vo mom humme lga bhabi ko bore hora hoga islia hum aagae...

Both grinned and she spoke

Neyonika- hmm... taki vo rest na karpae haa...

Nandini- Neyoma esa mt bolo... vo dono kitna pyaar se aae yaha mere lia...

Both hugged Nandini either side making her giggle.

Ranveer- dekha mom!!! Aapse zada humme bhabi pyaar krti hai..

Neyonika- hmm dekha meine tumhara pyaar abhi hato aur usse khane do...

Both nodded and moved aside while Neyonika fed her.

Nandini- Neyoma bs please!!!

Neyonika- beta thoda sa rehgya hai khale na...

Nandini- nai yeh karwa hai...

Neyonika- karwa nai hai. Tu bimar hai islia tujhe lgraha hai...

Manik too arrived in the meantime and asked

Manik- kya karwa hai???

Nandini- soup...

Manik- kuch karwa nai hai finish it....

Nandini- Manik sach mein karwa hai aur mera mann bhe nai hai...

Manik- pani puri ke lia mann hai Nandini...

He asked sarcastically making the evil twins laugh and Neyonika to glare at them including Manik.

Mukti- bhai gusse mein hai... chalo bhaiyu nikle yaha se

She whispered in Ranveer's ear making him nod.

Mukti- abbb.... bbb... vo haa... mujhe MUKALYA jaana hai toh mein chalti hu.... Bbye bhabi take care...

Kissing her cheek she ran away followed by Ranveer.

Neyonika- mein bhe chalti hu... Nandu davai khake soojana hmm aaram miljaega, phir shaam ko ek baar kadha dungi usse tera gala bhe thiik hojaega...

Nandini made a bad face hearing kadha but nevertheless nodded and she left. Manik took out medicines and handed over to her. She took them and he made her lay adjusting the pillow and comforter on her. He sat near her head and started patting her lightly.

Nandini- Mani sorry....

She spoke looking at him raising her head as he was sitting near her head. She looked like a small kid who had been scolded by her father.

Manik- kislia??

Nandini- mein bimar padgai na... I did not take care of myself aur aapki baat bhe nai maani... sorry..

Manik- you love to see me angry and worried isi lia bimar padti ho haina....

She nodded her head in no. He kissed her forehead and spoke

Manik- sojao I'm not angry..

She smiled and hugged his waist making him smile. Meanwhile he took out his phone and posted a picture of theirs which they clicked in Jaipur.

Caption- you are a million feeling in one single feeling @NandiniM_ Malhotra love u loads😘😘😘 #Jaipurdiaries
(Just think those bangles to be her choora)

It was evening when the gang visited Malhotra Mansion after they got to know about Nandini being sick.

Currently Nandini was sitting with the three kids surrounding her.

Saira- tachi sil?? (Chachi sick???)

She asked in her toddler voice.

Abheer- ta...ci.... ta...ci...(chachi... chachi)

He called her.

Nandini- haa baby chachi is sick

Saira nodded hearing her.

Nandini- abhu chachi can't take you beta... aap ko infection hojaega. Guys please bacho ko lejao they'll catch my germs..

Aashi- nai bui hum telo yai pe renge. Haila Shaila, beel...(nai bui hum tenno yahi pe rahenge haina Saira, Abheer).

Both of them nodded as if understanding what she said making the others adore them.

Nandini- baby aap log bimag hojaoge chachi ke tarah phir chachi will feel bad... islia abhi niche jao jb chachi thiik hojaegi na phir hum charo milke dheer saara khelenge pr abhi ke lia niche chale jao babu...

Saira- khege??? (Khelenge??l)

She asked and Nandini nodded.

Nandini- pkka promise.... abhi aap log mumma ke saath jao mere good babies go...

The three kissed her cheek making her smile and went down with Alya.

(Here you go AdyaAbhilipsa😊😊 though it's a short convo of the kids but kindly manage)
____________________________________

It has been more than a week since Nandini recovered. Manan had moved back to their apartment and joined back work.

Manan's apartment
Malad West
Mumbai

It was one such evening when Manik arrived. Nandini opened the door smiling while he kissed her head entering inside.

Nandini- good evening!!!

He smiled and answered.

Manik- evening to you too Mrs. Malhotra

Nandini- aap bethea mein PaNi laati hu....

Manik- nai rehnay do... come and sit here..

She sat beside him and he took her in a hug. After a few minutes she spoke

Nandini- Mani....

Manik- hmm..

Nandini- aap fresh hojaea, mein dinner bnalu

He nodded and got up.

Manik- mera change??

Nandini- aap jaea mein nikalke bed pe rakh dungi

He nodded and went to their room. Before entering he turned and noticed Nandini going towards the kitchen

Manik- Nandini!!!

Nandini- ji...

She turned to face him.

Manik- you look hot in this..

He winked at her making her blush. Smiling he entered their room.

Manan were sitting at the dinning table eating when Manik spoke

Manik- acha I forgot to tell you, Fab5's gonna launch a song aur isbaar sponsor bhe hum he log karenge

Nandini- wow that's nice prr ismein aaplog ko loss nai hoga..

Manik- nope!!! Sirf ek song release krna hai... we'll do it on our YouTube channel and because we have all the copyrights, jo bhe music channel ko humara song chala hoga they'll have to ask and definitely pay...

Nandini- hmm mtlb faiday mein rehnay vaale ho aaplog. No doubt the world calls you a shrewd and arrogant businessman.

Manik- all I care is what my world thinks of me...

He spoke making her smile ear to ear.

Nandini- vese today na Dr. Meera vo the pediatrician she brought her daughter to the hospital and her daughter was so cute...

And they kept talking on random topics. Post dinner Manik asked Nandini if she wanted to go to the beach.

Nandini- haa bs let me clean the dishes phir chaltay hai...

Manik noďded and started drying their utensils she was washing. Nandini smiled seeing his gesture but stayed quite knowing well he would not stop.

At the beach
Nandini- Mani let's go to Malhotra Mansion tomorrow...

Manik- kyu kl kya hai??

Nandini- arre kl sunday hai aur hum dono free hai na islia...

Manik- haa toh acha hai na we'll enjoy at home.... bed pe you know....

He spoke coming close to her ear, for a moment making her stop walking. Understanding his talk she pushed him lightly and hit his chest.

Nandini- Mani shut up!!!

He laughed seeing her face while she was hitting his chest making him laugh more.

Manik- arre toh galat kya bola meine.... sooenge na aaram se bed pe... yeh bolraha hu mein...

He spoke holding her wrists.

Nandini- don't act smart with me mujhe pta hai aap kis taraf ishara karrae thay

Manik- mein toh soone ke taraf he kar raha tha baby ab tumne kuch aur socha hai toh.... vese mujhe vo sb krne bhe problem nai hai you know...

She tried to wiggle out of his hold while he pulled her close.

Manik- you and me in our birth suits doing what and what not on the bed...

Nandini- Manik!!!

She took his name loudly stopping him. He laughed seeing her red face and left her wrists.

Nandini- besharam hai aap!!!

Saying this she started walking and he followed her chuckling.

Picking her up from behind he twirled her making her squeal. As he put her down she turned to him and glared at him.

Nandini- Manik!!!!

He ran away seeing her face and she ran behind him to catch him.

Nandini- Manik stop....

Manik- kyu tumse pakra nai jaaraha??

He asked from a distance.

Manik- moti hogai ho tum Nandini. Tumse toh bhaga bhe nai jaaraha...

Saying this he laughed and she made a hww face.

Nandini- mein moti!!! I'll tell you...

And she ran behind him again making him laugh and run again. She was so close to him but before she could catch him he escaped. She stood at her place huffing with her hands on her knees.

He turned to her and smiled. Walking back to her he spoke

Manik- bs itne mein bus hogai Ms. Doctor....

She glared at him making him chuckle

Nandini- shut up!!! Aapko kya pta mein kitna kaam karti hu din bhar aapki tarah chair pe nai bethti sirf...

Manik- ooo hello!!! Mein koi chair pe bethke aaram nai karta kaam he karta hu. Tum thakti ho toh mein bhe thakta hu. Huhhh... chair pe nai bethti (he mimicked her).Chalo ab..

Nandini- I'm tired!!!

She sat on the sand. He turned to her and spoke sarcastically

Manik- soona he hai ghar jaake bhe... kaam nai karvaonga tumse koi.

She pouted and extended her arms asking him to pick her up.

Manik- nai nai... mein tu free beth ta hu na saara din...

Nandini- Mani please!!!

She spoke in a sweet tone.

Manik- rehne do Nandini itna meetha hazam nai hoga mujhe..

Saying this he picked her up in bridal style.

Nandini- arre ese nai ese nai. Mujhe niche utaro...

Manik- what!!! Agar khudse he chalna tha toh uthane kyu bola??

Nandini- errrr ayiappa!!! Manik put me down.

Making a tch expression he made her stand on her feet. She went behind him and spoke

Nandini- ab niche jhuko..

Manik- kahi pii toh nai hai tumne?? Pr how come is it possible ghar se yaha tk toh tum mere saath thi

Nandini- Manik!!!

She warned him. He chuckled and spoke

Manik- acha jhuk raha hu..

He bent a little and she climbed his back.

Manik- obbbb!!! Nandini bta toh deti...

Nandini- abhi pata chala na... now pick me up properly...

Nodding his head in disbelief, he picked her up properly and she encircled her arms around his neck and legs around his waist grinning.

Manik was walking while Nandini was busy saying something or the other nonsense laughing and making him giggle sometime. She kissed his cheek and bit his earlobe making him wince in pain.

Manik- ssss!!! Kya karrai ho...

Nandini- vahi jo aap mere saath karte ho when i work..

Manik- acha toh badlay lia jaaraha hai haa...

Nandini- koi shak!!!

She spoke tilting her neck a little sideways and forward.

Manik- zada msti ki na toh yahi gira dunga tumhe...

Nandini- lift mein kya giraoge mujhe!!! Vese bhe I have my hold on you strong toh agar aapne choda bhe mein nai girungi...

She giggled and traced her nail on his neck.

Manik- Nandini jo tum karrai ho na iska anjaam bohot bura hoga..

She giggled again and spoke

Nandini- as if mein darti hu...

He unlocked the door and entered.

Manik- lock lgao...

Nandini- eee Manik you put me down mein lga dungi aur lights bhe sb off krni hai toh mein dekhti hu.... you go and lay aap thak gae hoge...

Manik- aaha... it's okk kitten... I'm fine you know... agar tumhe beach se uthake yaha tk laa skta hu na toh I'm perfectly alright. Tum door lock kro...

She made a pleading face looking up but nevertheless locked the door.

Manik entered the room and put her down

Manik- haa toh what were you saying darti nai ho mujse haa... hmm...

He started moving towards her while she moved back.

Nandini- Manik!!! Vo toh sirf mazak tha na...

Manik- nai nai!!! Abhi thodi deer pehle toh badlay lia jaarae thay haa..

She ran towards the washroom when he caught hold of her.

Manik- ehem.... not this time...

And he started tickling her making her laugh out aloud.

Nandini- haha... Manik please!!! Haha... Manik chodea na... haha..

Manik- nai nai tumhe toh bohot masti sujti hai haa... mein free bethta hu office mein haa....

He picked her up and threw her on the bed making sure not to hurt her and started tickling her again. Seeing her breathless he stopped and sat on his knees while she was still lying on the bed catching her breathe. She sat up and he raised his eyebrows seeing her. She nodded her head in a no and kept looking at him for a moment.

Nandini- I love you....

She spoke loudly and pounced on him making him hold her as a reflex. Both fell on the bed again and he laughed seeing her craziness.
................................

Hey people!!! So here it is... the next part😊😊😊

Hmmm so Nandini fell sick... Many of you wanted to see her sick and Manik angry since long so here it is. But how can Manik stay angry on his kitten for long.

Aren't Mukti and Ranveer sweet... so much family love these Malhotras have 😁😁😁

The three little munchkins!!!!

Manan moments.... They are couple goals isn'it...

Next part "someone" stupid coming up😂😂😂 keep guessing who... it has been long the person's missing in the story. And mark the word 'someone' not something😆😆😆

Incline votes and comments.
Ignore mistakes😁😁

Happy reading
😉😉

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

391K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this
304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
214K 15.3K 72
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
845K 79.6K 66
Previously known as 'THERE FOR EACH OTHER' "And when my eyes fell on you, I realised that all I ever needed in life, To flourish and to bloom, Was yo...