Sexual Choices

By the_mann

Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was o... More

Chapter 2: Break Up
Chapter 3: Unhappy
Chapter 4: "Friends? "
Chapter 5: Goodbye, Again
Chapter 6: Feelings
Chapter 7: How You Feel?
Chapter 8: Not You Again
Chapter 9: French Fries
Chapter 10: You My Girl
Chapter 11: You My Girl (Pt. 2)
Chapter 12: Donuts
Chapter 13: Love & Drugs
Chapter 14: Bowling Kisses
Chapter 15: Fired Up
Chapter 16: Relationship Test
Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie
Chapter 18: The Party [Part I]
Chapter 19: The Party (Part II)
Chapter 20: Sex Tapes
Chapter 21: Prego
Chapter 22: Back Together
Chapter 23: Wingman
Chapter 24: Triple Dates
Chapter 25: Shoes And Shootouts
Chapter 26: Don't Die
Chapter 27: She's A Thot
Chapter 28: No Mama!
Chapter 29: MIA
Chapter 30: Disappearance
Chapter 31: Cabin in the Woods
Chapter 32: Mark's Mark
Chapter 33: Endings
Epilogue
*PLEASE READ!!!*

Chapter 1: Lies

20.6K 443 20
By the_mann

Pic of Athena in multimedia section.

Standing here staring, I was still in disbelief that he would ever do anything like this to me.

It was a horrible way to find out. My best friend was there and she had been telling me for months that he wasn't faithful. That he would do this to me. But I didn't see the signs, because love is blind.

He was sitting under a tree, sitting on top of a nicely prepared picnic, latched to her. They were having fun, laughing and playing around. He kissed her the way he would kiss me and I felt something die inside. I didn't want to believe it but the proof was right in my face.

I wanted to walk over there and confront him. To make him lose both his girls. The anger that coursed through my body was unhealthy. But still I stayed hidden. I wanted to know if he would lie to me. I pulled out my phone and texted him:

Hey Quise what u doing?

I pressed send and turned my head back up. It took a few seconds for it to send and I heard his phone go off. His girlfriend looked at the phone and rolled her eyes, so I'm pretty sure she knows about me. He texted me back and lied.

Nothing w/ a friend. Why?

I couldn't believe he would lie to me. I texted him back that I was just asking because I was excited for the date. He sent me a winky face emoji and. I never texted him back.

Two Hours Later

I was getting ready for the date. At first I wasn't going to go but Melissa convinced me I should break up with him there. I planned to do just that. I wanted to look perfect so Quise could know what he was going to miss out of. I took a shower and washed up. I covered my entire body with his favorite smell- vanilla. It turned him on, so I only wore it on our special nights. I put on my favorite dress. It was black and was tight around the waist. I put on some black high heels and headed downstairs. My mom told me it was a little chilly tonight so I put a jacket on. My mom drove me there. She was asking me more questions than usual when I wanted to be left alone. I have her quick answers and in thirty minutes we were at the French restaurant. I grabbed my purse and headed inside.

The restaurant was beautiful. It was on a mountain top and had an amazing view of the ocean. Outside was a large fireplace with dining tables around it. It was a very pretty place but it was depressing what was going to happen tonight.

I sat in my seat for ten minutes until I seen him walk in. He had a nice tuxedo on that was black. He was carrying a dozen roses- because they were my favorite- and a little too large teddy bear. He had the cologne that I loved on. He asked the waiter to help him carry the bear to his seat. He sat down and looked at me with the smile I fell in love with. We stared at each other for a few seconds and he broke the silence.

"So um did you miss me? " he said.

I looked away from him. The waiter is came over and asked what did we want. Marquis wanted a 2 pound boneless wings and I settled for a salad. It came with a little bowl of ranch dressing. After ten minutes we finally were done. I was ready.

"Marquis would you ever cheat on me?" I asked out of the blue. I knew he was going to lie I just wanted to see how far he would go.

What kind of question is that? No. " He answered. I could tell that he was uncomfortable.

"Just asking. " I took a sip of my orange soda. I laughed a little bit. " You know what Melissa said. She told me that you were at the park with another girl. She's nuts. "

He was uncomfortable. He laughed nervously. "Yeah she is. I'd never-"

My voice changed into a serious angry tone. I never hardly curse but he was irritating me with his lying. " Cut the shit Quise. I seen you with that bitch at the park. I can't believe you did this again. You promised! " At this point people were being to stare.

Marquis told me to calm down. " Baby I'm sorry. " He tried to grab my hand. I snatched away.

You are a dirty dog. I should of listened to Lissa when she told me. I wasted two years on your cheating ass. We're threw. " Tears were escaping my eyes at this point. I told myself that he wasn't going to get to me, but it was too much.

"No we're not. Baby I love you." he tried to sound sincere.

"Don't call me that! " I threw my pop onto his face, messing up his entire suit. I ran out the building and called Melissa to pick me up. This was going to be hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.5K 44
To only be 17, Honey has been through it all. From going through her fathers violent death at a young age, to her mother being strung out on drugs, s...
265K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
18.6K 429 13
Akua is a 27 year old business man/drug lord with the world on his back. People are coming after him thanks to the betrayal of his older brother Red...