K L A N C E D // Klance One-s...

By keyungso

"Let's make our own shade of purple with red and blue." mature content. More

desc
shower smut ;)
Ruin me
Promises are promises
Insecurities
keith has pimples and lance is a secretly a beauty guru
keith is a l0ser
lance is stUpid....ly in love
superhero au
youtuber au
idk au
drunk keith is the best keith - 1
idk i tried making angst but it turned out fluffy
keith would be a great neko
drunk keith is the best keith part two
drunk keith is the best keith part two of the part two
soulmate au-1
soulmate au-2
just plain smut
short fic i wrote while pooping
text au
galra au
text au pt.2
keith has amnesia au
keith would be a great neko- pt 2
sick au
cellmates au-pt 1??
cellmates au- pt 2
keith has a diary au
im so done with s7
crackass short fic
"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in ur place?" au
beware !!
beware!! pt-2
beware!! pt-3
beware!! pt-4
keith as a cat demon
poop story i wrote while pooping
keith with piercings sounds hot
15
Prince and bodyguard action
party au with a plot twist
prince and bodyguard smut
superhero au pt2
my life is a mess lol
youtuber au pt2
keith being a clingy cat shit
kinda yacchan x tamura au
this fic is on crack
keith as a loser and lance being daddy material like always
incubus keith! au +188888888 SINNING ONLYFORONESGOINGTOHELL HOLIFIED
klance pirate au!
klance on a bus! au
birthday gift/cat!keith au

more prince and bodyguard au

1.9K 58 57
By keyungso

a/n: hey hey hey. how was endgame lol

"Are you sure you cannot come in with me?"

Lance sighs for the third time in the car, his blue eyes glancing to the Prince through the rear view mirror, eyes softening when the Prince looks back at him with a pout and his arms crossed.

"Yes. I'm sure. I'm pretty sure it will fuel the rumors ever more," Lance replies, "Besides, I'll be waiting right outside. I'll be able to hear if there's any trouble."

Keith scoffs, rolling his violet eyes. "What rumors?"

"About our relationship, My Prince."

"Those aren't rumors anymore. It's facts."

Lance huffs out a laugh, taking a turn. "Yes. But the ministers that you're meeting today aren't really fond of the idea. It's easier to convince them like this."

"And who am I supposed to entertain myself with when it gets boring?" Keith tries again. He can see Lance's mouth quirking up slightly.

Lance stops the car a second later and he turns his body so that he's facing Keith now. The Prince looks good, he notes, eyes scanning him up and down. He's wearing a fitted black suit with his hair gelled back. His eyes are hinted with a bit of dark eye-shadow that makes his eyes pop out a little bit more. God, he's attractive.

"What?" The Prince smirks at him, his eyes already knowing. "Like what you see?"

"Very," Lance answers, lowly.

"We can do a quickie right here right now," Keith replies, as swift as a blade.

Lance laughs before he opens his door and walks towards Keith's. He opens it, offering his hand for the Prince to take.

Keith goes out of the car, hand firmly clasped around Lance's. "Is that a rejection?" He says.

Lance leans in close, squeezing his hand. "Never."

He lets the hand go, closing the door and nudging towards the door in front of them. "Go on then. You're already late."

"I'm always late," Keith shrugs, still not moving from his place. Instead he wraps his arms around Lance's necks, pushing his body against the other's hard one.

"That's why you should go in now, Your Highness," Lance breathes out, hands going up to Keith's waist in reflex. Keith just blinks his eyelashes prettily at him, that little brat, smirking as he inches closer and closer.

"Are you gonna wait for me here?" He whispers, mouth only an inch away. Lance nods, unwilling to open his mouth. God knows what he'll say with how close and warm the Prince is feeling.

"Gross," comes a voice from behind them and immediately Lance gently pushes Keith away, coughing awkwardly while turning his head away.

Keith reluctantly steps back, arms going up to cross against his chest. His eyes go to Matias in annoyance. Matias is the child of one of the minister. The one who almost exposed everyone of Lance and his relationship. He's always trying to ruin Keith in some sort. Keith believes it came from jealousy, but he's not sure. Maybe he's just a dick.

"Matias," Keith regards him curtly.

"Prince Keith," Matias sneers. His gaze goes to Lance and gives him a dirty look, which Lance ignores.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know they allow children into the meetings."

Matias laughs sharply. "Nice try. But I got sent away because it was in your castle. We're outside now. You can't send me away, homo."

Keith raises his eyebrows, a small smile appearing. With a snap of his fingers, Lance has Matias in front of him, his arm around his neck as he faces a knife with the other.

Gasping, Matias tries to struggle away but with no avail. Lance is much stronger than him. And they all know that.

Keith walks towards him. "Make fun of me again and next time I won't stop when he cuts you."

He turns around and heads for the door, slipping inside without noise.

Lance lets go of the wailing boy after, ignoring the screams and shouts and fingers.

  ---

Something isn't right, Keith concludes. The air doesn't feel right.

One of the minister is talking about something, going deaf in his ears as he scans the room. There isn't anything weird. But why does he feel on edge?

It's quiet suddenly and he focuses back on the meeting. He sees eyes staring at him. All of the ministers are staring at him. Oh.

"Is it my turn to speak yet?"

He stands up. And right after he does, the millisecond he raises his ass from the seat, a bullet comes blowing towards him. He's quick enough, tilting his head just slightly so that it passes through him and towards the wall behind him.

The air grows thick and quiet as his eyes glazes back towards the culprit and all of the ministers gaze back in same shock. Wait. Who was it?

In just a second, the door flies open and Lance comes running towards him, a gun pointed to everyone else. The ministers raise their hands, looking terrified. Keith frowns, a deep weird feeling in his chest. His gaze locked towards Matias outside the door, who was looking just as shocked. Fucking liar.

He stormed towards the boy, face in fury, tearing away from Lance's firm grip around his wrist.

"You fucking dare-"

Matias' eyes grow larger, realizing why the Prince looks livid. "It wasn't-"

Keith ignored him, punching him right on the face, sending the boy falling behind hitting the back of his head. He raises his hand, wanting no more but to lunge again when Lance's hand around his wrist stops him.

Keith's hard gaze flickers towards him, wanting to tell him to fuck off.

"It wasn't him," Lance simply said.

"How the fuck? He was the one-"

"I was outside with him. Trust me, it wasn't him."

Keith stops and calms down slightly, letting his arm fall. He breathes for awhile until his heart slows down, ignoring the crawling Matias on the ground. Suddenly, he turns around, wrapping his arms around Lance's waist and snuggling close towards him.

Lance stills against him, he can feel his muscle tensing. But then he relaxes, wrapping one arm around his waist before he turns them both around, now facing the ministers.

"No one leaves the room until the King arrives. Any weapon on you will be a strong evidence, so be careful," Lance says.

"Fuck ya'll," Keith mutters, hugging the guard closer.

---

"Who was the fucker?" Keith asks when Lance comes back in the car after a chat with the King.

"It's not important."

Keith scoffs. "I almost got shot and the one who did it isn't important?"

Lance turns his head towards him, a look on face. "We both know what you will probably do with that information. It's for the best I don't tell you."

The Prince raises an eyebrow for the answer, before he smirks, shrugging and falling back against the car seat. "Alright. Fine. But we both know you will do something with that information."

The guard remains silent, already driving the car, but the small smile on his lips is everything Keith needs to confirm it.

--

"You were gone for the past hour," Keith says when Lance comes in the room the next day. He's sitting on his desk, writing some sort of letter for the next meeting. The room is dimly lit, the sun already almost fully setting through the window.

Lance bows down. "Apologies, Your Highness. I had an issue to take care of."

Keith nods, knowing full well what the issue is. "And who told you to do that?"

"No one, Your Majesty."

Keith nods again. "Stand up and come here, Lance."

Lance does what he's told. Because he's obidient like that. Because it's what he's trained to do. And because it's Keith.

"Open your pants."

Lance does, along with his underwear and Keith hums in satisfaction. The guard watches as the Prince stands up from his seat and goes onto his knees in front of him. He takes a half hard dick into his hand, giving it a couple of strokes until it gets hard enough.

Then he pushes Lance onto the bed, crawling above him and settling himself on his lower belly. Immediately, Lance's hands go up to hold Keith by the waist, groaning softly when Keith grinds against his erection.

"Lube?" Lance breathes out when Keith grinds down again, the hold on his waist getting tighter.

"No need," Keith gasps out, using his hand to reach for Lance's dick and lining it up to his hold, "I entertained myself whilst you were away."

And he did. Lance's dick goes in smoothly and Keith goes all in until his ass hits Lance's thighs.

"Ahhhh fuck," Keith drawls out, mouth turning into a grin. "You're so thick."

Lance says nothing, watching with list filled eyes as his Prince does all the work for him- jumping up and down his cock like he's starved for it. He let out a groan whenever Keith flutters his eyelashes to him prettily or whenever the kinky shit squeezes his walls tightly, but he stays silent.

"How did it feel, Lance? Killing the guy for me?" Keith says, leaning towards him while still moving his ass. "You'll go to prison if they find out." He grins. "Was it worth it? You would go to jail for me?"

Lance nods, suddenly thrusting up and making Keith moan loudly. "I would do anything for you."

"Did you make him pay? What did you do to him? Cut him up? Or just shooting him in the head?"

"I cut his legs and tied him up against the tree so the wolves can finish him," Lance gasps out, thrusting up now. Keith moans, falling against him but still trying to move. Lance holds him by the waist and flips them over, hovering above the Prince and crushing his lips against his.

It's like a drug. Kissing Keith is like a drug he can never be released from. He cups Keith's cheek with one hand, tilting it so he has more access and the prince lets him. They've gone far from that.

"You would do anything for me?" Keith mumbles against his lips, eyes wide and staring through Lance's blue ones.

"I would," Lance confirms and Keith lets out a breathy laugh, holding the boy closer and hugging him, face tucked in his shoulder. Lance thrusts inside him in a cruel, brutal manner, his only goal to hit that very prostrate.

The Prince writhes underneath him, telling him to go faster and harder and he complies. He fucks him like his life depended on him. Maybe if he does, Keith will forget everything that happened today.

"I'm gonna-" Keith moans, biting his lips until it bleeds.

"Cum?" Lance breathes out, kissing anywhere he can reach. His hand reaches down between their sweaty bodies, taking the prince's leaking dick in his hand and giving it a hard tug and Keith screams.

"Yes! Fuck!" Keith moans, cumming hard and splaterring his cum to Lance's fingers and belly. Lance follows not so long after, releasing his seed inside and Keith moans weakly to the warm liquid. 

Lance softly pulls out his soft dick, grabbing a tissue from the nightstand to clean the Prince's hole a bit. His cum is starting to drip and he has to look away before he gets hard again from the sight.

When he finishes, he goes back above Keith, wiping away sweat and tears from his face, smoothing out the hair that's plastered on his face.

Keith looks at him, violet eyes wide.

"Thank you, Lance. For everything today."

Lance hums, fingers rubbing soothing manner on Keith's thighs. "You do not have to thank me."

"But I want to. Because you are so good to me. Why is that?"

Lance looks at him. "Because I care for you. Because I like you."

Keith falls silent and lets Lance continue playing with his hair and cleaning his face.

"When I am King," Keith says softly suddenly, his hot breath hitting Lance's face. "You will no longer be a guard."

Lance pulls away just so he can see his face. Keith's face, flushed red and looking at him with an unknown look on his face. "What do you mean?"

Keith averts his eyes, pursing his lips. "I want you to rule beside me."

Silent overcomes them until a smile breaks through Lance's face and he lets out a laugh. He laughs and laughs, letting his head fall beside Keith's. He places a kiss on Keith's confused, frowning eyebrows. He places a kiss on his nose. He places a chaste kiss against his lips and leans so their foreheads are touching.

"You are so fucking adorable," Lance whispers, smiling wider when Keith flushes even more. "And I would love to." Lance gives him an apologetic smile. "But I'm content guarding you and taking care of you."

Keith frowns, "You don't want to?"

Lance shakes his head, his hand coming up to brush away Keith's hair from his face. "I want to be with you forever, My Prince. But I want to do it as your personal guard. A King will not suit me."

He chuckles when the Prince pouts, upset of being rejected of a great offer.

"Besides, no one else is able to do my job," Lance teases.

The Prince looks at him for awhile before he sighs, wrapping his arms around Lance's neck and pulling him closer. "Alright. Good enough. You will stay by my side as my guard. No leaving. No switching. Do we have ourselves a deal?"

Lance answers by placing his mouth against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 603 15
Hello Paladins. And fellow demigods. Quick warning, slow updates. But I'll try my best.
10.1K 236 15
Wolf walkers, people who could take to form of a wolf, but kept their human minds. Some say they have magic on their side, but magic made them mad, m...
193K 5.3K 10
"You can't love someone unless you love yourself first. Bullshit... I've never loved myself, but you; oh, God... I love you so much..." Or The one wh...
109K 4.6K 16
Klance AU, in which Lance is a god and Keith is the boy who catches his eye.