Adore You ✔️ || Clinton Cave

By clintonisbae

- COMPLETED - When you say you love me, know I love you more. And when you say you need me, know I need you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Questions
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just For Fun
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
The Final Chapter

Chapter 31

199 12 37
By clintonisbae

Summary of Chapter 30 (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Ellie doesn't react positively to Clinton's suggestion to build a family and have kids. At least her feelings don't. She wants to stay alone and has a bad dream during her little sleep. Kissing Nathan in her dream makes her think twice about everything in her life. She wants to meet Clinton and talk to him.
She regrets talking to him in a rude kind of way. Clinton still tries to convince Ellie about being the only one himself who is guilty.
Suddenly Ellie accepts Clinton's earlier request: to have a kid.
**********

~6 months later~

Ellie's POV

A ray of sunlight suddenly wakes me up in a cold, winter morning. I look at today's date: December 4.
Today is officially my birthday. I just turned 22! I've been waiting for this moment for ages, I'm glad this time has finally found its way to now.

In the last few months a lot of things happened. I can't really remember when it happened, but the boys released their album and went on tour for 3 months straight. I stayed here in LA struggling with my bachelor thesis and waaay much more things.

Everyone around me - my mom, Bri, the boys and my beautiful boyfriend Clinton - kept cheering me up, saying I need to stay strong, and I only have a few months left to finally complete my degree and then start working in the labor of Bri's father. Bri and I have helped each other a lot until now, and we've done a lot for our studies as well. It's very stressing sometimes, but I'm glad we're both in this. Because we have the possibility to have each others back when shit happens.

Now back to what I'm beyond thankful for. Bri and Kras are a couple! For almost a month now!! This has made me relax a little since I worried about him a lot.. he's been struggling with Laura's break up for a very long time but now he has found his new love, and all I gotta say is they deserve the world. I'm beyond glad Bri could be the one to make Christian a happy person. I'd actually guessed something like this would happen.

Franziska? Well she is pregnant for seven months now, and her stomach grew like crazy, since she's going to have twins! Yes you heard it right, Mitchel and Franzi are going to have twins in like two months! And the cutest thing is: they're not from the same gender - she's going to bring a beautiful little Franzi and a handsome little Mitchel to the world! I'm so fucking excited to be their babysitter soon! When I asked them about their names, Mitchel chose the name Fiona for his daughter and Franzi chose Mason for her son. Clinton and Mitchel argued a lot because Clinton wanted to name the girl Bella but everything ended up like this. I love both names but I'd prefer Fiona at this point.
However, Mitchel had lots of sleepless nights just to decorate their babies' room and assemble the furniture they've bought, and Franzi moved to Mitchel's big house to live there. They will probably move to another one, which shouldn't be that far away from the boys' house they would leave later on.

But- I've also met Jesse and Pat who were finally back from Australia after touring, I've missed them a lot! They were both at home visiting their girlfriends who live in Australia. I've only seen them both on pictures, and they look incredibly sweet and gorgeous, I hope I'll be able to meet them all in the future!

And of course there were things that annoyed me extremely. A good - and an only - example that comes across my mind is Nathan: he has been trying to get me back but I didn't let him come close to me in any kind of way, even though my mom tried everything to convince me to go back to him. She couldn't make it, bad for her. I didn't tell Clinton about it since I'd drive him insane towards Nathan, but I would never want to put my boyfriend in danger again. I still remember the day Clinton got beaten up. I never forgot this at all. Probably one of the scariest things that happened to my love.

After Clinton had come back Nathan didn't annoy me anymore, he's such a snake. One more reason why he couldn't annoy me is, that me and Clinton and the other boys flew to Australia to meet his family, and all I can say is they were completely sweet towards me, I'm so thankful. Especially Clinton's mother Biddi, she's such a sweetheart, I felt so comfortable during her presence.
One night, when I told Clinton I'm tired and wanted to go to sleep a little earlier, I woke up walking to the kitchen to drink some water since I was thirsty. I then heard Clinton and his mom talking about our relationship and about me being a good girl. And the best thing - that I heard from Biddi - was: "Don't ever let her go, she's not like your exes. She's very different, and when you hurt her, I won't forgive you, alright?"

I always wake up remembering these words just like today, and I'm now making myself ready to walk down to the closest bakery and buy some bread.

"Ellie are you ready darling?" my mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Yes mom, give me two seconds!" I yell back.
Heading to the kitchen, I find my mom preparing the breakfast.
"Mhh, my favorite" I taste a little of the rose jam. it's one of my favorite jams ever.

"Hurry up and buy some bread for us you lazy butterfly!" my mom laughs sidehugging me.
"On my way!" I give her a little kiss and after putting on my shoes, I walk down to the bakery as fast as I can.

Buying some bread, I walk back to the apartment going upstairs, and open the door.
I go in searching for my mom, but I can't find her in the kitchen. I suddenly turn around facing her with the little smile on her face which grows bigger with time.

"What happened" I smirk lightly.
"Happy Birthday my beautiful girl. Come here" she opens her arms and takes a step forward, hugging me tightly.
"So thankful that you exist" she says under her breath as she rubs my back.

"Wait, I have a little surprise for you." she takes out a little box she's been hiding under her jacket for a good while.
"Mom you didn't have to buy something for me" I tell her.
"Open it" she says handing it to me.

I slowly open the box finding a car key inside.
"W-what- mom- oh my god. You literally bought me a car!! Thank you so much" I give her a quick hug jumping around like a little kid.

"This was just an excuse to buy you finally buy you something. You wouldn't allow me to do this otherwise" she giggles going back to the kitchen.

While looking at the car key, I get a call. Taking out my phone, I see Clinton calling and answer the call.
_______

Clinton's POV

"Baby my mom literally bought me a car I'm so happy!!"
"That's amazing!! Good luck with it then" I chuckle.

"I saw your message late at night.. I love you so fucking much you don't even know"
"Know I love you more." I let her know.
"And when you say you need me" she sings.
"Know I need you more" I kind of sing along.

"Anyways.. I wouldn't want to interrupt this beautiful moment like that but.. I wanted to ask you if you could come over to my place at 7? With your new car maybe?"
"Mhh sure thing" she mumbles.
"Okay then, I'll wait for you baby, see ya later"
"See ya later"

With that I hang up and go back to the kitchen, where Mitchel and Jesse are.
"I hope she didn't notice anything" I sigh nervously.
"I bet she didn't. Calm down ya dangus" Jesse pats my shoulder after taking a sip of his coffee.

"What I'm gonna do is quite risky."
"No why is that?"
"-how come" they ask me.
"I don't know what her reaction to this will be. Her mom doesn't know anything about it too. I mean I've let Christian ask her about the surprise birthday party at my house and she even permitted it, but she doesn't know about the bigger and better things- y'all know what I mean" I lean against the counter.

"Fuck this shit. From what I've heard from you, she doesn't like you. How is that even possible- you're the most precious guy in this world.. I mean how can she NOT like someone like you-"
"Thank ya dude" I sidehug Jesse until I hear someone calling Mitchel's name.

"Mitch-" Franzi enters the kitchen resting her hand on her big stomach.
"why did you stand up baby"
"They're missing their dad" she points at her stomach with a light smile on her face. Mitchel walks over to her giving her a quick kiss and rubbing her bump afterwards.

"They won't stop kicking all the time- ouch" she giggles. Jesse pouts playfully and we start chuckling lightly.

"When is the next checkup?" I ask out of curiousity as I grab a bottle of water.

"Um- next week on Wednesday I guess- right Mitchel?" Franzi looks at Mitchel who records and is completely distracted by Mason's and Fiona's little actions "damn- anyways, you said you were going to buy something for the party didn't you" Franzi looks up at me once more.

"Actually yeah, well Kras and Pat went to the store to get some decorations and stuff like that but.. I need to pick up the cake in about 2 hours-"

"Okay awesome- did you buy her present too? Like you know- the special one" Franzi smirks at me while Jesse is joining Mitchel's records.
"Of course I did" I give her a light smirk too.

I hope everything runs off as planned. I'm dying to see Ellie's reaction to my big surprise!
_______

~a few hours later~

Ellie's POV

After parking my car, I walk over to the boys' door an knock on it. Clinton opens the door with a smirk on his face. He wraps his arm around my waist kissing me softly, and then letting me in.

"Why is it so dark in here" I wonder.

Suddenly I hear a loud "SURPRIIIISE!!!" from every corner of the living room as soon as I walk in.
I literally see everyone in here even my old high school friends, I wonder how Clinton found them all and I love how he decorated everything with the boys and organized every little detail, such lovable idiots right?
They all congratulate on my 22th birthday and I've never been this happy for a long time. I'm so happy I'm able to have such beautiful moments in my life. I guess we're all living for sweet little moments like these.

A few minutes pass by and I find myself in deep and beautiful conversations with my old friends.
My mom is standing beside me talking to my old friends and Franzi as well, who is also talking about how excited she is to give birth to two beautiful angels soon.

All of a sudden I hear the door bell ring and Clinton walks up to the door opening it. I shouldn't have let my birthday get ruined this fast: Nathan was the one ringing. I quickly walk over to Clinton who looks extremely pissed at Nathan.

"What the fuck are you doing here"
I speak up after Clinton.
"Who told you to come to this par-" Clinton adds.

"I did! I mean he is my guest, it'd be rude if you sent him away am I right? Mmh?" I turn around facing my mom who comes closer letting him in.
Clinton doesn't say any words just like me. I know what she' trying to do: but I won't let it happen, no matter how much she would do for us to be a couple again. I love my boyfriend to death; neither am I going to break up with him nor will I let anyone else seperate us.

I notice Clinton's face turning red from one second to the other. I'm like aww my poor baby, yet I think it's somehow sweet to see him be overprotective all the way.

Some time passes by and I see my mom and Nathan whispering some things into each other's ears, it has kind of disturbed me until now, I'm still trying my best to distract myself from their act and shit.
Mitchel suddenly decides to let me open all the presents I got and gains attention from everyone in this room.

I get very cute presents besides congratulations over and over again, which makes me happier each moment. Once I finish opening every present that I got, I  notice Clinton coming closer to me while winking at the boys. He gently takes my hands and looks into my eyes. Silent fills the room.
What is he doing right now? What is happening?

"My little princess, my beautiful sunshine, my one and only, my diamond, my everything... we've been through some tough shit I know... but we also had many beautiful lives together, there was always intense love between us no matter what was happening I felt that and I'm still feeling it. With this I want to ask you.." he takes out- a small red box out of his jacket.. "do you want to continue this journey with me until we grow old and die together?" he opens up the little box and all I'm noticing is him with the diamond ring, nothing else right now.. "will you marry me babygirl?"

_______________

Hey you beautiful souls!

I hope this chapter got you excited towards the end, I also hope you liked it!!
Clinton finally proposed to Ellie and I'm sure everyone waited for this lovely moment am I right?🤪
I just guess y'all didn't expect this to happen on Ellie's birthday😂
Anyways don't forget to vote for the last two chapters that are going to meet you soon!!❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
36.3K 1.8K 32
"You don't understand and maybe you never will. You have every piece of me; you could break me into a million pieces and I would still love you the s...
~simpbur~ By rue

Fanfiction

14.4K 418 12
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡ - "w-wilbur..?" - "i did this for you, darling.." - "you.. you..-" - "i love you, darling. i know...
701 34 13
"i know you want it, girl" Madeleine was only expecting a fun night out for a change... Now she's caught in Mitchel's obsessiveness. "it's all cool d...