Mated To My Brother ✔

By StarfireStone

3rd and 1st Person Point Of View (POV) Book - Semi-Cliché - NOT incest ------------------------------ The hun... More

Important Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4 ✔
Chapter 5 ✔
Chapter 6 ✔
Chapter 7 ✔
Chapter 8 ✔
Chapter 9 ✔
Chapter 10 ✔
Chapter 11 ✔
Chapter 12 ✔
Chapter 13 ✔
Chapter 14 ✔
Chapter 15 ✔
Chapter 16 ✔
Chapter 17 ✔
Chapter 18 ✔
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 ✔
Chapter 21 ✔
Chapter 22 ✔
Chapter 23 ✔
Chapter 24 ✔
Chapter 25 ✔
Chapter 26 ✔
Chapter 27 ✔
Chapter 28 ✔
Author's Note - Background -
Chapter 29 ✔
Chapter 30 ✔
Chapter 31 ✔
Chapter 32 ✔
Chapter 33 ✔
Chapter 34 ✔
Chapter 35 ✔
Chapter 36 ✔
Chapter 37 ✔
Chapter 38 ✔
Mercy
Soundtrack

Warning

19K 246 28
By StarfireStone

YOU NEED TO READ OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE PISSED BY THE END OF THE STORY!

OKAY so just a little warning for this story, I have gotten many comments saying that readers shouldn't have read the story — okay, that's fine BUT know that I don't care about you reading and voting in the story. If you want to leave, leave. Don't force yourself to read something you don't want to read.

I am warning you ahead of time that this book is all kinds of fucked up. Scarlet is annoying, mean and rude. She's ignorant yet she knows exactly what's happening between her lover and her mate.

BUT SHE CHOOSES TO IGNORE IT!

That does not mean that she's dumb.

Know that she does not pick her mate as her first choice to be with so don't expect a love at first sight book. If you are looking for that shit, go search cliché in the Wattpad search bar. Just because I put a "semi-cliché" warning in the description does not mean that you can click on this book and think it's going to be rainbow and unicorns.

That's not going to happen.

This book will be confusing and I get that. If you want to leave at any time, leave (as I've said up above).

NOW if you choose to continue to read this book while annoyed, don't leave any rude comments because I am quite done with this book and I will delete your comments and comment back the simple answer of that you should have and could have left yet you seemed to have not found the exit button. I know that makes me rude but I am done with this book. I have given up and at this point, I want to take it down yet the only reason I don't is because it's one of my first books on Wattpad.

Sooooooo take everything up above into consideration. There is always an exit button ready for your use. I'm not desperate for comments and votes anymore, I'm not desperate for reads and views. I honestly think that after this, all of you guys should just exit the book because it isn't good.

Thanks for reading this warning and if you skipped over it then good luck to you because I don't give a fuck anymore.

Posted: 5/5/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 43.6K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
2.8M 65.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
5.8M 32.1K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
374K 13.5K 43
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...