Harry Potter x Reader - More...

By MadelineHatter15307

~~~ "Harry Potter mustn't go back. Dobby knows that strange things are happening at Hogwarts." the goblin thi... More

Dobby
The Flying Car
The Burrow
Did You Really?
Harry's Birthday Present
Black Mail
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Floo Powder
Diagon Alley
Gilderoy Lockhart
Lucius Malfoy
Walking Into A Wall
The Whomping Willow
Blushing Flames
Schedules
History of Magic
Celebrating Death?
Mudblood
Valentines Day
Mrs. Norris
Dumbledore's Office
Dueling Club
Parseltongue
Two Birds with One Stone
Who's Pretending?
Authour's Note
Mudblood
What is the Chamber of Secrets?
The Heir of Slytherin
Polyjuice Potion
Tagged?
No Bones...
Photography
The Diary of Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle's Memory
Harry's Potion Book
Aragog the Acromantula
Pureblood is the Password
The Yellow Eyes
Another Bloody Message
Obliviate!
Harry's So Done Right Now
That's... A Big Snake
Splatters of Ink
To Be A True Gryffindor
A Sock For Freedom
We Made It
END OF BOOK TWO/LINKS

Woah, That's a Slide

4K 137 306
By MadelineHatter15307

AND THEN I DIED AGAIN I'M SORRY AHHHHHHHHH 

HAVE... A CHAPTER... OF... THINGS

I REALLY HOPE I WILL GET ANOTHER ONE OUT SOON BUT I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AGAIN- 

And for some reason I keep forgetting Hermione is petrified so... meh ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "Okay. Onward! To... the girl's bathrooms." I said as we exited Hoghart's- No, I mean the DADA classroom. I could never label the best subject by his last name, ew (except when he's teaching it's not the best subject so... eh).

   "Alright... Um-"

   "Wait, I promised a moving photo of you to Severus..." I trailed off. Where am I going to get a camera? Wait, aren't there like spells that take pictures for you...? I don't know, but that sounds cool. But where would the picture go...? In your wand or something? 

   "Can't you think about that after we go save my sister or something??" Ron hurried out. 

   "Right, right."

    Is it like those spells that you can see the last spell you cast, except it creates a piece of paper with a moving picture on it?

   At this point, I sort of realised that Harry, Ron, and Hoghart had walked beyond where I stood.

   "Hey, wait for me!" 

   Harry snorted, "It's your fault for just standing there."

   "Shush!" 

   "Just hurry up, you lot!" Ron whispered, pointing his useless wand at Hoghart. 

   "Alright, alright... Harry, just know I can shush you."

   "Right." 

.......... Time Skip to Arrival ..........

   "Okay, so, Myrtle told us that the eyes she saw were over here by this sink..." Harry related to me. 

   "Wait- what? When did she tell us that?" I asked. You know, at this point, I don't know whether or not I'm mentally in the present moment like... half of the time.

   "You were there, (y/n)!" Ron exclaimed and Harry looked like he was holding back a grin.

   "So?"

   "... Whatever, just... Harry do something."

   "Like what?"

   "Something. Anything. Just do it. Make a thing. I BELIEVE IN YOU-"

   "Shush!" 

   "You children are very strange..." Killderoy muttered.

   "Be quiet, professor. I don't have enough braincells to waste on you right now." I said bluntly. 

   "Excuse me?! I have braincells, I don't need yours!"

   "Why would I give you my braincells?? I meant that they are dying just by hearing you speak." Then I added with a cough, "Don't speak, Hoghart, you lower the IQ of the whole street-"

   "... That's so rude-" Hoghart just scoffed at me? How dare he- 

   "(y/n), focus, please." Harry whispered. I nodded in an exaggerated way and pressed my lips together.

   "... There's a snake on this faucet thing." Ron said. 

   "Do I have to... touch it or something?" 

   "Harry, I don't know. Just... do something snake-y." Ron rolled his eyes at my language, but hey, I do my best most of the time.

   "Like... hiss at it?"

   "You could do that snake hiss thing when you were talking to that snake." Ron stared at me.

   Okay, I will admit that was more eloquent in my head, but... Eh.

   "Uh... what should I say?"

   "How do you get some yellow eyes to like... pop out of the sink?"

   I snuck up from behind Killderoy Hoghart and whispered in his ear, "Come out, come out, wherever you are-"

   He jumped with a yell and backed away from me like I was a demon or something.

   I... Well, close enough. 

   Hoghart just gave a nervous laugh, looking around the bathroom anxiously. Myrtle is really calm today... 

   "Should I just say... like..." 

   "Just hiss something at it already!"

   "Uh-" and then- 

   WELL, THEN. THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT- I- UH- NEVER MIND. 

   You didn't read that. 

   Who's cute? I didn't say anything about cute. I was just commenting on Harry's hissing skills.

    Wait- Did I just-

    Anyways...

   ... now I'm thinking about Harry as a cat again...

   What was that noise?

   "What are we doing?" Hoghart whispered fearfully, "I mean, surely I'm not of any use so, I can just-" he started to walk away, but, Harry and I just pushed him back.

   "No, you're staying. Harry obviously acts better under peer pressure." 

   "I would say something in response to that but- oh, crap- It's moving. They're moving. The sinks. (y/n). The sinks. (y/n), move or else they'll squish you!"

   Oh, right. 

   Sometimes I wonder if I really am possessed by a demon that doesn't know what limbs are.

   "What did you even say to it??" Ron asked incredulously, "You got it on the first try... isn't it supposed to not be like that?"

   "I said... 'open'."

   "That's it?"

   "Yeah."

   "Well, whoever made this sink tunnel thing is dumb." 

   "Shh!" Hoghart was staring at the tunnel (which ran down into the the ground so far that none of us could see the bottom), "What if you anger it??"

   "... Anger what?" Harry inquired.

   "I don't know, the person that made this? What if they're still down there? What if they know we're breaking in?" Killderoy was really freaking out at this point, so the only thing that really kept him here with us was the wands Ron and I were pointing at him.

   "Oh, shut up." Harry murmured. 

   ... If we die, I shall blame myself because I'm the only one that's forcing me to stay in this bathroom. 

   "Well... who goes first?"

   "What?!" Hoghart exclaimed and I shushed him.

   Because, you know, I'm really good at shushing people.

   "How about Hoghart goes first?" Ron suggested, "I mean... he is of lesser intelligence anyway, so-"

   "I'm not unintelligent!" 

   "That's true." I remarked, "Yes, how about you go first, Professor Hoghart."

   "Stop calling me Hoghart!" he said indignantly, turning again to try and get away, but this time we all shoved him towards the entrance to the tunnel. He yelped, clinging onto the sinks nearest desperately, but with one more push he fell and I laughed at his terror.

   "Is he dead?" I asked after moment. I'm not being hopeful, I don't know what you're talking about. 

   "UH- ALL CLEAR?" his voice yelled from down below.

   "Dang it-" Ron looked at me weirdly, "I mean, uh, yay." 

   "So... I'll go next." Harry offered. I shoved him out of the way.

   "Nope! My turn! See you later, losers!" I said before canon-balling into the tunnel.

   "Does she crave death-" I heard Ron ask before he was out of ear shot.

   I FEEL THE AIR ON MY FACE THIS IS WEIRD. That's probably because I don't go outside very often, but... Anyways- 

   I landed on my back hard, and it knocked the air out of my lungs. 

   "Oof," I muttered, tensing as I slid the rest of the way down.

   It could have been worse, actually. It could have been slimy or something. But no, these tunnels are nice and dry. 

   And I hope that was just dirt that just passed me. 

   AND I SEE A LIGHT? IS THAT A LIGHT? OW- OKAY, IT WAS A LIGHT. 

   Did I just land in... bones? 

   ... At least they're dry bones-

   "(Y/N), MOVE OUT OF THE WAY-" I heard Harry's voice yell right before I felt him slam into me. 

   "ACK- HARRY WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME SOONER-"

   "Sorry, I didn't see you- Oh, crap-"

   I heard another sliding noise and I yelped, grabbing Harry and rolling us out of the way as Ron landed in the spot we were just in.

   "Ron, why didn't you wait??" I whined, but he was already up and pointing his wand at Hoghart.

   Wait a second.

   Where's my wand? 

(A/N) - I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but... IT HAS TO HAPPEN. Sort of. Okay, not really. See you next chapter! I apologise for the wait time on this one (again)... And this is unedited, so I'm sorry if you see any mistakes XD ~Maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 160 10
Y/N, Daughter of Beauty and the Beast and twin sister to Ben, is getting crowned Queen with her bother. But now that the VKs are here, what events wi...
73K 2.4K 70
Y/n Opes. Born to the most powerful and wealthy, pureblood wizard family in the world. She grew up in America but moved to England to start at Hogwar...
10.8K 160 6
A cute love story about how love can change anyone deeply. Sanjay is a responsible business man, who pray for hanuman and thinks that no girls nowada...
80.6K 2.1K 9
Newt goes looking for some Appaloosa Puffskeins and ends up finding something even wilder... You!