Until We Meet Again [JENLISA]

By theprofessoring

She's a runaway. She said her life would be better if she's away from her parents, from her hometown. She sai... More

The Runaway Girl
The Baker
The Girlfriend
Bread Pudding
Gummy Bears
Hot Air Balloon
The New Girl
The Past
An Untold Story
A Dream
I Miss You
A Cup of Coffee
New Beginning
Red Velvet Cake
A Surprise
Happiness and Jealousy
Trust
The Calm Before The Storm
Fugitive
Until We Meet Again
The Meeting
Double Date
Blackmail
The Plan
It went well
Promise?
Broken
Mend The Bond
Would You?
New Beginning 2.0
Epilogue

Relatives

4.9K 185 11
By theprofessoring

Rosie's words seemed to wake Lisa. She can't lie to Jennie forever.

But at the same time, she's afraid.

Afraid if Jennie will be mad at her; afraid if Jennie will think that she's a liar—well, technically.

But that's not her intention ever.

Lisa is scared. Scared if people will find out and she has to go back to Thailand; her hometown.

Meeting her parents.

Her mom might not be a problem—but the dad.

Lisa doesn't think she'll ever ready to face her father and to swallows all of his words; his decision to her life that she's unwilling to do.

--

Jennie is observing at her girlfriend that seems to be so off today. Lisa didn't talk much this morning; not even when they had breakfast. Jennie even cooked her favorite dish.

Jennie sighed as she approaching the latter; massaging her shoulders from behind, "What is wrong babe?" She asked.

Lisa hummed, she squeezed Jennie's hand on her shoulder, "Nothing"

"Are you worried about the Grand Opening?"

"Maybe... a little bit?" Lisa said—turns her head up to see the latter and smiled.

Jennie smiled back, she kissed Lisa's forehead, "Don't worry, Love. Everything will be fine"

Lisa closes her eyes; thinking should she just tell her everything?

"Yeah, thank you"

"Now, get ready. The Grand Opening will start in an hour"

Lisa nodded, "Oh and babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I invited Jisoo and Rosie. Is that okay?"

Jennie nodded in excitement, "Of course!" She said, "Alright, gonna check the cakes. See you in a bit!" Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek as she rushes out of the room.

Lisa sighed for the last time, "Alright, I will tell her tonight" she said to herself as she gets up and gets ready.

--

The Grand Opening is a success. Some connections came to their shop opening. Jennie as always being their great PR; doing networking. Things Lisa isn't confident enough. Jennie can be so friendly to people, sometimes it makes Lisa worried if some people might misunderstand her motive of being overly friendly.

Lisa saw Jisoo, again. She could really feel the tension that Rosie and Jisoo have in this room. They both tried so hard ignoring each other but Lisa knew deep down, they really want to make up.

Lisa approaching Rosie that is sitting on a barstool, "Hey, you" She greeted her.

Rosie raised her glass, "Congratulations on your shop opening"

Lisa smiled, "Thank you"

Rosie nods, not really want to chat but she surely has a question, "Did you tell her?"

She didn't answer.

Rosie sip on her glass and nods, "I knew it"

"I'm gonna tell her after the ceremony"

"I hope you don't lie"

"I won't, Rosie..." Lisa said, looking at the latter; trying to assure her that she's telling the truth.

"Okay, I trust you"

Lisa smiled, "What about you? What about Jisoo?"

She sighed, "Believe me, it's complicated. We ARE—complicated" 

"But that doesn't stop you from trying"

"You just don't understand" Rosie stated.

"Have you tried talking to her parents?"

Rosie nods, "Yep. They kicked me out immediately from their house. After that, Jisoo broke up with me"

"Reassure her, Rosie"

"Stop pushing me, Lisa. If she wants to fight then fight with me. I can't be the only one who fights for our relationship. It takes two persons to make it works"

Lisa sighed. She shouldn't have to push Rosie this hard. She doesn't know what are they going through.

"I'm sorry" Lisa apologized.

"It is okay, Lisa. Thank you for your concern"

Rosie stopped talking for a while, she's staring at her glass, "It's just... maybe this time, it's not the right time—yet"

"Well, I hope you guys can be happy eventually"

Rosie smiled warmly. She took a glance at Jennie that is approaching them from afar, "Welp, the girlfriend is coming" She said jokingly.

Lisa giggled as she spread her arms open to hug Jennie.

"Babe, there is another guest I want you to meet. He will arrive in any minutes"

"He???" Lisa pretends to be jealous, she pouts causing Jennie burst to laugh and can't help but to kiss that pouty lips.

"He is my client. He owns a Hotel here and he will be married soon so he asked me to design their wedding cake" She explained.

Lisa remembered. Jennie once told her about her one client that often ordered a lot of cakes to Jennie's shop. Though Lisa hasn't met him yet, she is very thankful for him though. He helped them a lot.

"Ah, that one generous Mister you're talking about! I wonder how old is he?"

Jennie laughs, "He's not that old... In fact, he looks so cool and such a gentleman"

"Ahem"

Jennie smiled; showing her gummy smile, "I mean—of course, you are much waaaayyy cooler than him" She said

Lisa pinched her cheeks due to her cuteness.

The shop's door is being opened by someone; a guy. Jennie turns her head towards the door and a smile automatically plastered on her face. She released her hands on Lisa's neck as she approaching their special guest.

--

The moment Lisa saw him, she can't move her body. She is too shocked to see who is the person right in front of her.

Her brother.

It has been 3 years since the guy left her for their family business in Switzerland and since then, he rarely contacted her. He was too busy to even talked to her through the phone calls—their dad sent him away from her.

"Lisa, babe, this is Nichkhun—and Nichkhun, this is my girlfriend that is also the marketing team for the shops, Lisa" Jennie introduced them.

Her brother seems not to be as shocked as her. Instead, he smiled as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Hello, it's been a while, Lisa" He said which made Jennie dumbfounded.

"Do you guys know each other?" Jennie asked.

"No"

"Yes"

They both replied the same exact time—causing the event to become awkward.

"Lisa... Is there something I don't know?" Jennie asked Lisa calmly.

Nichkhun cleared his throat, "I believe Lisa is taken aback to see me. To answer your question, Jennie—yes. We know each other. In fact, blood-related. I am her brother"

"What are you doing here after years abandoning me?" Lisa snapped back at him. Finally finding her voice.

"Let's talk somewhere else," He said calmly.

"How do you know I am here? You didn't seem to be shocked"

"I can explain to you but not here"

Jennie looking back and forth to the both of them. She's so confused right now. Rosie is also there and Jisoo too; witnessing the awkwardness.

"Come with me," Lisa said as she reached his hand and about to leave but Jennie is also fast enough to stop her.

"I'm coming with you too" Jennie stated.

Lisa knew once Jennie wants something, she needs to get it. This is for example. She can't say no to her favor—so, Lisa just nodded and let her come along.

Now that the truth will be revealed, Lisa is worried. Worried what will Jennie reacts once she finds out that she lied to her.

All this time.

Lisa wants to tell Jennie the truth but not in this way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10K 53
This is a story of how your friends can hurt you in many different ways---may it be by breaking your trust, your promises, your expectations, or mayb...
675K 15K 42
Jennie is innocent. Her religious parents made sure of it. Even so, she still can't help but have a crush on a not so innocent Lisa. Lisa who has fuc...
59.1K 2.5K 14
Lisa met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in a coffee shop. She feels an instant connection with her but is too afraid to tell her how she f...
418K 14.2K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...