izzy. // ybnfuneral

By SSICKHOEMODE

in which a teenage boy with avoidant personality disorder suffers from the resentment of a certain someone... More

the prelude
the cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
seventeen [edited]
eighteen [𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘬!]

ten

645 75 147
By SSICKHOEMODE

tuhh, tenth chapter already, i'm excited, les' get it (weef's face in the mm is me rn).

----------------------

isaiah

slightly spinning in my chair, a mechanical pencil sat in between my teeth, trying to think of ideas to for this creative writing assignment.

we were focusing on perspectives and personification, and the teacher wanted us to focus on the perspective of an inanimate object and write about it. or something along those lines.

the hardest part to me when it came to these assignments, or writing anything at all, was trying to find what to write about in the first place and how to go about it.

it wasn't due until monday, but i wanted to get a headstart on it so i can relax and sulk in my own sorrow and loneliness for the rest of the weekend. i chuckled pitifully at my antisocial behavior.

i kept remembering what nick told me in the bathroom earlier. 

'i'a teach you'. his accent came through and it made me shiver in my seat just thinking about it.

the sun was gonna set real soon and not a word, or knock from him. i kind of thought that whole smoking thing was too good to be true. and to think he would actually do it.

i really am a dumbass nigga. serves me right for having hope, i thought mockingly.

i was home alone because luna decided to go out with some of her coworkers since it was friday and my mom had to work later than usual to make up taking some days off.

must be nice to go out on a friday night.

i swivelled some more in my chair trying to think of something, but after five minutes and me beginning to feel nauseous, i couldn't think of anything good enough that would get me inspired.

is this what writer's block is?

i got up from my chair and huffed aloud, closing my blinds and slipping on a pair of socks before going downstairs for some food and tv, my favorite combination. that might give me some inspiration.

i made it down the steps and went to freezer to warm up one of them frozen pizza things. or three. because one pizza was never enough for me. 

so i put them all in toaster oven and after about ten minutes, i took them out and put them all on one plate. grabbing some arizona tea from the fridge, plopped on my couch and turned the tv on, settling on some cartoon reruns.

saying my grace, i dug into my pizzas and watched some old episodes of fairly odd parents. not even five minutes, my doorbell decides to ring repeatedly. i groaned and got up from the couch with an attitude.

as i walked to the door, my pace got slower and all that irritation quickly left my body when i realized it might have actually been nick at the door after all.

increasingly nervous, i opened the door and of course, my instincts were correct.

nick stood on my doorstep with a thick black hoodie on his head, black joggers and off-white black air force one's.

i kept my head lowered. "hey.."

he kept his mouth shut and nodded his head upwards. he maneuvered through the doorway and made his way to my couch and took a seat on it. 

"get dressed." his voice cutting through the air and overpowering the animated voices on the tv screen. 

"uhh... okay.." i answered quietly. i walked towards the steps when his voiced stopped me.

"nobody home?" he asked.

i looked at his face briefly but then quickly looked away when he decided to stare back at me. "no."

my heart rate continued to speed up when i saw he continued to glare at me. without another word and weird feeling washing over my body, i went up to my room, locking the door behind me, so i could change into something more suitable for this weather.

i threw on a black graphic t-shirt with a black zip up hoodie over it, and some black ripped jeans, and just slipped on my comfortable moccasins. i was only going across the street, not across town.

letting the hoodie droop over my black curls, i zipped up the hoodie to my chest and made sure i had my phone and headphones, then walked out the room down the stairs to find nick rummaging through my fridge as if it was his house.

my body's temperature increased as soon as i laid eyes on him pulling out an unopened water bottle from the fridge. still i scrunched up my face at the fact that he really felt comfortable enough to take stuff my mother bought. 

i shrugged my shoulders and cleared my throat. he turned around like he got caught doing something terrible. but then his countenance quickly changed to his hard, expressionless demeanor and took a long sip from the water.

"aight les' go." he muttered, walking ahead of me to the front door. i made sure to text  my mom that i wasn't home, in case she came back before me. but this shouldn't take that long.... right?

nick opened the door to his room and my eyes widened a little to see that it was surprising, somewhat decent. i've always had the impression that  his room would be a pig sty, but it's the complete opposite.

everything was set up in an organized, but messy manner. all his shoes were stacked up in their respective boxes and lined up against the wall in his closet, and the dark walls seemed to complement the white and gray sheets and bed set. 

i looked around some more, just trying to process that someone.. like nick, slept here every night. "wow.." i spoke softly.

"it was my idea, mostly," he said taking off his shoes. he put them back in their box near the foot of his bed. cautiously, i took off my moccasins, thankful i was wearing socks beforehand. 

it'd be embarrassing if he saw my bare feet. i shuddered at his possible taunting reaction.

he got on the bed and rested his back against the headboard, and got out a silver tray that had a bag of the weed buds, a black lighter and pack of backwoods rolling papers. i licked over my bottom lip because it was getting dry, and also out of anticipation and nervousness.

i still stood at the foot of his bed, while he laid back, getting comfortable. he opened the bag of weed buds, and poured them out on the tray. he paused for a moment and glanced at me, arching his eyebrow. "you gonna sid' down or what?"

i jumped up a bit and walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down on it, feeling the slight dip. nick was still glaring at me as he straightened out the leaves. i took his staring to mean 'you stiff, relax'. so i crossed one leg under the other and rested my back on the headboard as well.

"now," he announced, instantly capturing my attention with his voice. "this strain righ' here, this called og kush. everybody has smoked this at least once befo' so i thought it'd be good to start with. here." he slid the tray over to my direction so it was between us. "you can help me break it up into bits, but not too small." he instructed me in gruff voice as he did the same.

i nodded to myself and took a bit of the bud and began crumbling up into pieces. the bud felt so delicate but rough between my fingers, i was scared that i was going to put too much pressure on it because i was nervous from being so close to nick a somewhat intimate situation.

we sat in silence, the only thing that could be heard was our breathing, and the noises the house made. 

after about a minute more we crushed up all the bud, and nick slid the tray back over in his direction and grabbed a leaf. "a'ight. so what you do now is you kinda, scoop it up like this," he said as he scooped up half of it with his fingers and he sprinkled it into the rolling paper. "anddd, go like this. i'on really know how to put it into words but you get it."

i still kept quiet and i nodded my head and followed his instructions, being careful not to drop any on the bed or let any go to waste, because i've heard how people are about that.

we kept at it for a few minutes, i somehow didn't find it as hard as i thought it would be. i got all the weed in the paper and made sure that none was sticking out on the sides. i've also heard how a lot of people don't like the vein or whatever it's called so they take it off. if a lot of people say that then i'm just gonna take mine off too. i carefully, and slowly took off the veiny part of the leaf and licked it over a couple of times, enough that it wasn't coated in saliva but it was secure. i waited for nick to finish, which wasn't too long after me.

he looked over at me and his eyes widen just a bit, but they went back down to their low state in a split second. a small smirk played on his lips. "well, damn.  you knew what you was doin' huh?" he asked, brushing the extra stuff off the top of his.

i tried hard to fight off the small smile that was playing on my own face but i failed miserably. it felt strange, being this is the first time i've ever smiled around him. i shrugged. "it is what it is." i said softly, but cautiously, being careful of my words around him. 

he looked at me for a moment longer and hummed, shaking his head to himself. "aight." he said putting the tray on the ground.  "i got three other blunts rolled, just in case we need more or something. you finna be so out of it." he said, chuckling to himself. i got kind of nervous when he said that, but i remained emotionless.

"okay..." i trailed off.

"so, finally the good part. but before we get tuh' that, lemme tell you sum'n right quick. since you ain't never did this befo', when you get high for the first time. you gon' feel smacked as fuck. and things gon' look trippy or whatever, it's different for everyone. but bottomline, it's gonna feel like you on cloud nine. " he explained to me, and i stared at him almost in awe as he talked.

when he noticed i didn't say anything, he spoke again. "just a disclaimer."

"u-uh, y-yeah, i know. just... preparing myself." i said slowly.

"aight. here." he got out his lighter and he leaned towards me, meaning he was gonna light mine first. i held my blunt in my thumb and index finger and leant forward a bit.

he flicked it the first time but nothing came out. a second and third but nothing. as he tried to get it to work i get caught up staring at his face this close to mine. i heard the flicker and he had finally lit it, pulling it out of my trance.

a little smoke flowed lazily from  the opposite end i looked at him for confirmation to go on. he nodded and i put the blunt between my lips and did inhaled a small amount through my mouth, held it there for a few seconds and exhaled. but almost right after i started a coughing fit,my eyes beginning to water. 

nick burst out into laughter. i felt my face grow hot and i bit my lips, wiping the tears forming in my eyes. i knew this was a bad idea. how could i forget about this part? i scolded myself in my head.

nick's laughter died down and he patted my back, making sure my coughing fit was over. "yeah the first time you inhale it, you gon' be coughing like shit if you ain't used to it. you just gotta keep at it and the coughing will go away." he advised me, sitting back against the headboard.

i nodded my head and readjusted my position against the headboard, and got more comfortable.

i took another hit and a coughed a little bit. then after four or five more times, the cough was gone and i started getting more comfortable with this.

now, much easier, i inhaled increasing amounts of smoke in my mouth for a longer period of time, and i exhaled it like i didn't just start smoking today.

nick took a long drag of his own blunt, and looked at me, blowing the smoke in my face. i waved it out of my eyes.

"aye, thea' ya go. you doin' good." his voice got lower when he spoke and i found it very attractive.

"hmmm.." i hummed, sitting back more and slid my hood farther on my head. 

i wasn't even high yet, but i quickly fell in love with this feeling.  nick gave me a better high than this weed i was smoking.

__________________________________________________

okay! took me a few days but this chapter is finally done.

[excuse any mistakes and/or errors.]

and ik what y'all are thinking, yes i will get to the part when they actually get high and start acting all crazy in the very next chapter! i just have to write it :/

so pleaseee be patient with me loves! i appreciate it.

tell me what you think about this chapter!

how you feel about nick as of now?

about izzy?

thank you all again for your support and patience. remember it is greatly appreciated.💜

vi </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...