DEAD SHOT | T.K FF

By jxxywilly0o

⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ Originally named : YOU SHOT HIM! Tae has an abusive father and because of that he harms him... More

INTRODUCTION\ YOU CAN SKIP
cuts and bruises pt.1
Cuts and bruises pt.2
cuts and bruises pt.3 end of ch.
discharged
Hiding it
I'm sorry
feelings
Home
dying
hospital
THE NIGHTMARE
An unexpected visit
Ticktock
TA-
THANK YOU GUYS
why didn't you let the bullet hit me
I failed, im sorry
I love you baby
wow!! Thank you
The surprise! pt.1
The surprise pt.2
Wedding (ending)
sequel?

first time

3.5K 100 52
By jxxywilly0o

Taehyung's p.o.v

I looked at him shocked but at the same time happy, I never thought my bestfriend and crush would ask those words to me.

I didn't say anything for a while because I was scared to say anything.

"J-jungkook, are you serious? Please tell me your serious".

Jungkook smiled and nodded." I am so serious, I really like you Tae, I have for a while but I was too nervous to say, and, I was dating Jennie, and I'm sorry she was so rude to you and, I also never knew why either.

I sighed "I-it is because she knew I
l-liked you."

"Ooooh,I see, s-so will you, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, and nodded "yes,yes I'll be your boyfriend Kookie!!"

If only you knew

*sigh*

"Baby what's wrong?" I looked at him shocked at those words.

"B-baby?!"

"Yeah, now that we are together, I get to call you baby" he said that so cheerfully.

"God I love him"

"I love you too"

"I-i said that out l-loud?" He nodded and said yes, and before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine, it was so passionate and euphoric.

After awhile we pulled away for air. "I really do love you Taebear".

"I love you too" I smiled at my answer. "Do you want to spend the night baby?"

I hesitated a little bit with my answer, I want to but my father would make my punishment worse than it already is going to be because I didn't come home yesterday. But I said yes anyways being my stupid self, but I wouldn't blame me,my father is already going to kill me so why not spend time with My Kookie before.

"Y-yes" he looked at me confused

"Baby why did you stutter, you don't have to if you don't want to"

N-No I want to, it is just a habit I guess" hope he bought that,and he didn't.

"Baby, I know when you lie, you start to play with your fingers and you bite your lip, so don't lie to me, tell me what's wrong" He looked at me in a serious but soft way.

Damn he knows me too well

"it is just I am worried my father will get mad at me and ground me or something because I haven't been home for two days,that's all." That was a lie but not a total lie, I know he is going to be mad at me, but he isnt going to ground me he is going to do something way worse.

"Oh, well tomorrow, you can just tell him you were over at a friends house or something."

I nodded a little scared, *sigh* even if I try to tell my dad that, it won't help me.

"So are you going to stay baby?" He asked while going to me and wrapping his arms around my waste.

I nodded with a little smile.

"Good, come on lets go watch a movie or something?"

"Mhm" I answered back

"ok come on, let's go to the living room". He said before pecking me on the lips and walking downstairs.

I chuckled and walked after him. When I arrived in the living room, he was looking for a movie from where he keeps his movies.

"Aha,got one let's watch this". He turned around with a movie in his hand. I looked at it and automatically shook my head no.

"No we are not watching that,no way."

"Why not?" He asked with a pout.

"because it is a scary movie and you know I don't do well with them, they make me have nightmares"

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Aww baby come on, don't be a baby and let's just watch it"

Tae pouted at my words, which made me giggle at his cuteness, he is so adorable when he pouts.

"I'm not a baby" he was still pouting.

"Yes you are, you are my baby"I said walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist again"

He blushes, then smiles his boxy smiled, which makes me melt inside.

"And if you get scared you have me to cuddle with to make you feel better"

"fine, we can watch it, but don't be surprised if I scream bloody murder."

I just chuckled "that is what I'm here for baby" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I walked over and picked up the movie The Ring and put in the disc and went to sit on the couch with Tae to cuddle.

*30 minutes into the movie*
Jungkook's p.o.v

We were only 30 minutes into the movie and Tae has jumped like twenty times already, I would be lying if I said it wasn't cute. It was hella adorable.

We had got to a very scary part of the movie, I could see Tae shaking so I picked him up and sat him on my lap,that was a big mistake (😏sorry I had too 😂).

The jump scares started again.Tae Jumped at every single one,and he jumped on my crotch.

I started to feel my pants get tighter. Oh my god this is actually happening.

I started to sweat and get nervous, Tae jumped again and it I let out a moan.

Taehyung's p.o.v

It got to a scary part of the movie,I was shaking, I think Kookie could tell because he put me on his lap. The jump scares started and I started to jump.

I started to feel something poke at my ass, but I thought nothing of it until Jungkook moaned, I was confused on why until he said this.

"T-tae can you please stop jumping p-please?" After he asked that he left out a groan. I knew immediately what was happening.

So I started to tease him, I turned around to face him and created a smirk on my lips and started to grind on him. He started to moan quietly. "T-tae st-" I interrupted him.

"Is kookie hard?" I asked with a wicked smirk on my face.

He just nodded

"I can help with that", I grabbed his d*ck through his pants, which made kookie moan loudly.

"Tae d-dont tempt m-me" that made me smirk wider. I gripped harder, making him moan again.

Author's p.o.v

Jungkook had finally had enough and grabbed Tae and picked him up and brought him to his room.

"K-kookie what are you doing?" Tae's smirk turned into a scared expression.

Jungkook arrived into his room and lightly threw Tae on the bed hovering over him (might need holy water)

Jungkook's p.o.v

I layed Tae on my bed, then I hovered over him. I kissed him passionately, he melted into the kiss and responded, the kiss turned rough.

I was exploring all over Tae's body until I got to his shirt, I started to kiss his neck leaving hickeys while unbuttoning his shirt.

Tae started to moan, that made me harder down there. "Tae you are making me go crazy" he moaned "J-Jungkook aahh".

I smirked, I loved seeing him like this.

After getting done with his shirt, I made my way to his pants.

"J-jungkook" he stopped my action, I looked at him conceened.
"Baby,what is wrong"
I saw him swallow and then he said "I this is my first t-time".

"Ok what is so wrong with that, it is mine too" He looked at me shocked

"Baby do you think I had sex with Jennie?" He nodded, I chuckled

"Baby, I never did anything like that with her, I knew she wasn't the right person" He started to calm down

"Then why are you doing it with me?"

"Because I feel and know you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with" I saw him blush but he was crying.

"Baby why are you crying" he looked at me and sniffled

"R-really?" I smiled sweetly

"Yes,yes really, you are the most beautiful, smartest, most innocent and cutest person I have ever met and I would never choose anyone else to do this with"

He had more tears come out of his eyes.

"T-that was the *sob* sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I smiled, wiped his tears and kissed him on the lips.

"C-can we continue?" I chuckled and nodded and he blushed shyly.

I smirked again and continued unbottoning his pants.I started to kiss his neck again which made him moan again.

I finshed taking of his pants leavibg him in his boxers. I started to take my clothes off now leaving myself in my clothes.

I started to touch his clothed member making him moan.

"S-stop teasing me Kookie" he wined out. That made me smirk. I finally took of mine and his boxers of. I started to kiss down his body making him moan.

I grabbed a condom and put I on (I'm cringing at this😂)

Without warning I inserted in making him moan in pain.

"K-kookie it h-hurts!!"

"It won't in a minute baby"

I let him adjust before moving, He had  nodded for me to move. I started to move making him moan crazy.

I moaned feeling him under me. It was euphoric,so were his moans, they made me go crazy.

*few minutes later*

After a few more thrusts, I stopped, we were both so tired and breathing hard.

I looked over at Tae but he was asleep.He is so beautiful and the sweat and everything helps. I smiled and layed closer to him, pulling him to me.

"I love you Taebear, I always will"

"I love you too Kookie"he answered in a sleepy voice and then fell asleep for real this time.

Hi guys, I tried to make a smut,it is my first one so dont hate me. And tomorrow I'm offically 14 I know young but it is whatever. Dont forget to vote and comment..I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
423K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
683K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...