FIRST LOVE

De solarkoo

❝ you're my first love. ❞ a taegguk fanfiction. ©solarkoo 2019 Mais

p r o l o g u e
♫ p l a y l i s t ♫
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
❦ t w e n t y - t h r e e ❦
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e

❦ t e n ❦

6.3K 287 19
De solarkoo

¡ note ¡
just wanna tell y'all that this chapter will only be a flashback of ggukie and taetae's so this chapter will only be like a filler one and bcs i want to make this book longer huehue.

anyways, there will be chapter that are like this so yep :')

jeongguk sighed as he played with his pen, his mind clearly blank for the time being. he is mentally thanking their teacher for not being in class today.

jeongguk's lips formed into a semi-pout as he lets his mind wander off to somewhere else when his eyes landed on the brown-haired male just across the younger's seat.

"yah jeongguk-ah." the younger felt a tap on his shoulder, causing for him to whip his head beside his seat to see his friend, eunhyuk.

jeongguk raised a brow as he still held onto his pen.

"how about we go karaoking later after class with hyunki and the others? it'll be fun." the curly-head asked with a smug grin plastered on his face.

one thing the younger hates about eunhyuk is that he never cared about his grades and only cared about having too much fun with his own life with his other gang. the younger doesn't really hang out that much with eunhyuk's other friends since they were really different to eunhyuk's personality.

for jeongguk, eunhyuk is a very kind and caring friend even if he sometimes act like a gang leader or something, that's why he can cope up with the curly-headed male.

"i'll pass for today. i'm not really in the mood for karaoking." jeongguk said as he started scribbling from his book.

eunhyuk pouts as he scooted closer to the younger, making a cute face, which looked too funny for the younger.

"come on jeonggukie, you don't usually join me and my friends. this is the right time for you to know them more." the curly-head exaggerated as he puts his hands in different motions.

jeongguk immediately snorted from the sight he is seeing.

"look eunhyuk, we have exams in a week. i don't want my father blocking my credit card." jeongguk sighs as he patted the older slightly, putting on a face.

eunhyuk pouts as he went back to his original place and started texting his gang which is a relief for jeongguk because he can never handle the guy's weird attitude.

when jeongguk looks in front, he saw taehyung peaking at him through his back, smiling like a weirdo.

"what?" jeongguk mouthed as he raised a brow, an amused expression plastered on his face.

taehyung giggles slightly as he went back to face his desk and going back to look at the younger while showing a piece of paper to him.

a drawing of taehyung's dance studio.

jeongguk tilts his head slightly as his lips curved into a smile, putting his thumbs up with a bunny-like smile.

jeongguk immediately knew what the older meant.

"meet me at the gates later." taehyung mouthed, playfully winking at him as he goes back to face his desk.

jeongguk let out a laugh as he went back to scribbling on his book, remembering taehyung's wink that almost looked too funny for him.

"you're crazy, jeongguk."

the younger hears from beside him as he looked at his right, he saw eunhyuk shaking his head slightly as a smile crept his lips, ruffling his hair.

"what the hell? stop touching my hair, and i'm not crazy, for your information." jeongguk glared at the boy beside him as he playfully punched him, the curly-head immediately giggling like a child.

when the bell rang, jeongguk immediately walked out of the room before mouthing eunhyuk a quiet goodbye.

jeongguk jogged through the hallways and to his locker. opening it, a bunch of letters came out, falling from the male's feet, his expression not showing any feelings.

he was used to seeing this every single day. let's just say that jeon jeongguk was a very popular guy in their school.

sighing, he grabs every letter that fell from his feet, putting it back inside his locker as he puts back his unnecessary books inside that he used earlier.

before jeongguk could slam his locker shut, a girl was seen from the corner of the younger's eyes. looking beside him, he saw a girl with weird, colorful clips surrounding her hair as her lips were covered with lip gloss?

"um... hello jeongguk oppa." the girl quietly said, awkwardly waving her hand to him slightly.

ok, she clearly didn't know that i hate being called oppa, let's just don't mind that. jeongguk thought as he raised his brows, waiting for the girl to continue her sentence.

"i-i'm sooyeon, just a year below you. i actually wasn't really thinking of talking to you in person but i just wanna give you this." the sooyeon girl said, handing jeongguk a packet of banana milk.

"i-i know you love banana milk, so i decided to give you this. i hope you like it." sooyeon immediately bowed as she left, leaving a dumbfounded jeongguk in the lockers.

jeongguk raised a brow, looking down from the drink, he saw a pink post-it note stuck in the drink.

'goodluck on your exams jeongguk oppa! fighting!' it said on the note.

before jeongguk could put the drink inside his locker, a hand immediately snatched the drink from the younger's hand.

"you surely have a lot of admirers. i'm quite envious of you jeonggukie." taehyung faked a sob as he looked at the note stuck in the drink.

the younger rolled his eyes as he snatched the drink back, only to be snatched back by the brown-head.

"since it looks like you're just keeping this in your locker, let me drink this." taehyung sheepishly smiled as he opened the drink, immediately chugging all of it down.

jeongguk rolled his eyes as he slammed his locker shut, pulling the older out of the building and to the gates.

"anyways, i thought we're meeting in the gates? you're such a fucking liar hyung." jeongguk crossed his arms as they finally left the school, making their way to taehyung's studio.

since the studio is just a few blocks from their school, they immediately went to their destination.

taehyung pushed the door open, letting the both guys enter inside.

"hyung, since we're already here, why not show me a little bit of your dance?" jeongguk asked as his bunny-toothed grin appeared.

taehyung proudly smiled, putting his hand on his chest with a cocky grin. when the older put on a song, he jogged through the middle of the studio, showing his fluid moves to the younger.

"woah! oh! nice!" jeongguk yelled through the corners of the studio, as he stuff his mouth with the chips stored in the studio's mini fridge, clapping his hands like a cute baby.

taehyung smiled in the entire song, seeing the younger's loud cheers for him as if he's performing in a concert.

when he finished dancing, he immediately put on a song, say you won't let go by james arthur.

"what about this crappy romantic song? are you gonna like, slow dance or something?" jeongguk asked, playfulness evident on the younger's voice.

taehyung shakes his head as he pulled the younger up with his hands, earning a confused stare from the younger.

"ok, what are you up to now?" jeongguk raised a brow as taehyung put his finger on his lip, hushing him.

when jeongguk pursed his lips, taehyung slowly put both the younger's hands in the crook of the older's neck, taehyung immediately laying his hands on the tiny waist of the younger.

"are we seriously dancing this?" jeongguk asked once again as taehyung lead them both, swaying their hips in a slow pace.

in that moment, jeongguk felt weird, tingling feelings in his heart, something he can't explain with words.

when jeongguk looked up at taehyung's eyes, his heart immediately started beating in a fast pace, making his eyes widen in shock.

i'm not falling for my bestfriend am i? i'm not gay, right? jeongguk's thoughts were spinning on his head, confused as fuck.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

284K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
32.1K 1.3K 12
─𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘩�...
5K 141 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
795K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...