Raph x Reader TMNT

By demonlord663

this is boyfriend scenarios. The reader won't be that hot-headed. She's gonna love books and be a little shy... More

First Meet
Texting him
Hanging out
realizing your feelings(both)
avoided feelings
He asks you out
Date
Meeting the brother(s)
His home
First kiss/Secrets out
Meeting April and Casey
Cuddling
I got this-shit I didn't have it
He hear's you sing
When he's human
When he sings
When he's jealous
When you're jealous
When you get a tattoo
When you're kidnapped
When you're rescued
When you hangout with his brothers
Ew school
Drama
Drama part 2
Drama part 3
When you move in
First I love you's
Girls day out
Car
You accidentally hurt him
New school
when you see him naked
Cute Text
Grounded
The Dare
You get drunk
More secrets revealed
You make him 'very happy'
He flirts with you
You tell him something and he doesn't listen
insecure
He visits your school
His Ex
First I love you's
He has a nightmare
Fight
Apologies
When Casey flirts with you
Mating season part 1
Lemon
Clingy
When a friend flirts with you
He's a pervert
What do we do now?
Raph's a Vampire!?
Cooking
Kid talk
Raph is weird
Beast
The first day Lemon
Day 2 uh oh
We'll work through it Raph
Test
First Trimester

Period

3.9K 69 60
By demonlord663

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up angry Raph was not beside me. I walked to the kitchen. "Morning princess". Raph said. "Shut the fuck up". I said getting vodka out of the cabinet. "What's wrong"? Sam asked. "Nothing". I growled. I felt weird. Then a pain hit me. My eyes widen. "Hey princess-". I cut Raph off. "What"? I growled. He gave me a look. "What's your problem"? Raph asked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom I had pads (A/n or tampons whatever you use). I put it on and took some pain medicine for cramps. The worst thing about periods for me is I'm moody as hell. If I was wearing a mood ring it wouldn't be able to keep up. I sat down on the wearing yoga pants and a t shirt. Raph walked in. "Hey (Y/n)-". I looked him with tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry for being mean to you! Please don't hate me". I cried. Raph looked confused. "What's wrong with you"? Raph asked. "Do you really wanna know"? I asked.

"Babe". Raph said. "What"? I asked. "Tell me". Raph said. "I'm on my period". I said. Raph looked at me confused. "Um... You're on a what..."? Raph asked. I frowned. "Of course you wouldn't understand! No one understands"! I yelled. Raph eyes widen. "It doesn't matter. Whatever you're going through right now. I'm here". Raph said. I smiled at him. "Thank you". I mumbled.

Raph's POV

What's a period? Maybe Donnie knows. When (Y/n) was sleep I went to Donnie's lab. "Hey Don". I said. "Yes Raph"? Donnie asked. "What's a period"? I asked. His eyes widen and he chocked. I looked at him confused. "So... (Y/n), she told you that specifically... Or you're just asking personally"? Donnie asked. Why is he asking that. "No (Y/n) said she was on her period". I said. "That's why she's acting weird". Donnie said. I was starting to get angry. "Damn it Donnie what the hell is it"? I asked. "Its when
the shedding of a females uterine lining. Blood and endometrial tissue flow down through there cervix and vagina". Donnie said. Showing me a picture of the situation on line. My eyes widen and I made a disgusted face then a worries face. "Wait she's going to he on right"? I asked. "Yeah it means she's not pregnant". Donnie said.

"Dang. If that what happens when a girls not pregnant. I can only imagine the scary things that happens when she is". I said. "Well you should give her food, hugs, pretend like you understand her feelings". Donnie said. "Pretend"? I asked him. "I know you Raph". Donnie said. Well yeah. I shrugged and walked away. She was up watching a movie she was crying like crazy. I slowly walked out and got my human watch. I put it on put some clothes on and got some money. When I returned to the layer with a lot of junk food. I went my room and she was pretty calm. She smiled at me. "Hey Raph". She said. I took my watch off and I was back to normal. She kissed me passionately. I know I can't have sex with her and Donnie told me she might be horny. I kissed her back. She smiled at me. Then she frowned. "Where the fuck have you been! I wanted to be cuddled"! She yelled. I took a step back. "I was buying you stuff". I kissed her. "What"? She asked not kissing me back.

"Well if you're not going to kiss me then I shouldn't give you the stuff". I said teasing her. She kissed me. I gave her a bag full of junk food. She smiled brightly. "Oh my god I love you"! (Y/n) tackled me into a kiss. She was happy for now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 371 29
"Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home" Best rankings: #1 in #donnie ©️ kibutsujiis
43K 643 43
Rules: No boyxboy. No girlxgirl. And please no swearing. Thanks!
664K 15.8K 153
Yes people!! Title says it all!! My first scenarios book!! This is not a one-shot though. It will follow a story line. Please read and enjoy!! [#watt...
596K 12K 127
I don't think a description is needed