More Than This...With Ur Love...

By KRandom

There's this one girl that I remember from the X Factor that we're competing with, but...she doesn't know I l... More

More Than This...With Your Love (Niall Horan and Cher Lloyd Fanfic)
Chapter 2: I'm Torn
Chapter 3: Imma Seekin' for you Hiders
Chapter 4: Never Underestimate the Cher Lloyd
Chapter 6: Anger, Jealousy, and Love
Chapter 7: Try Plan A
Chapter 8: Catch My Drift?
Chapter 9: Playa Boi
Chapter 10: Leave
Chapter 11: No One Knows
Chapter 12: Life is an Interview
Just An Update!
Chapter 13: You've Always Been Mine
Chapter 14: I Promise
Chapter 15: Behind the Music
Chapter 16: New York
Chapter 17: Oath
Chapter 18: Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 19: Where Were We?
Chapter 20: 'Hahahahahahaha' - Quote by Niall Horan
Chapter 21: Calm Pills
Chapter 22: Celebrities Can Fangirl Too
Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too
Chapter 24: X Factor USA
Chapter 25: Forever Beautiful

Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...

2.7K 46 5
By KRandom

(A/N: I think Niall and Cher would make a cute/happy couple...he used to call her 'Cher-Bear' so adorable <3)

Chapter 5 :D

---------------------------

Cher's POV

"Hi-hi Cher!" A girl waved, shakeyness in her voice.

"Hi, what's your name?" I smiled wide.

"My-my name is L-Leah." Leah replied, biting her lip with happiness.

"That's a pretty name, would you like an autograph?" I asked, politely. Leah is the last girl at the meet and greet, today has been pretty good, then afterwards I get to see the boys again. They're like family, it's great.

"Y-yes, can...I have a hug too? " I could hear so much excitement in her voice.

"Of course you can have a hug!" I pulled her into a hug, then signed a photo for her, she skipped off, Ryan opened the door for me in the car, the fans were screaming loudly, I waved out of the window, smiling at them, that was cute.

I rolled the window back up, pulling out my phone. I need to tell the fans on Twitter that today was a good meet and greet.

CherLloyd: Thank you for everyone who came to the meet and greet! It was a blast, you guys are really cool, love all my brats! x

I smiled, then clicking on my home page, seeing a tweet...from Niall.

NiallOfficial: So I have some news, I have a girlfriend, for two weeks now, follow her @RebeccaAT93 :) 

My smile broke, why did that hurt, two weeks? Really? It didn't seem like that when he was with me...oh gosh, Cher, what are you doing?

You can't be feeling jealousy, he probably doesn't even like you in that way, okay, let's just get through this, back to the boys house, maybe...I'll ask.

To: Niall :)

Am I still invited to come back over? x

It felt like he instantly texted back,  that was about 15 seconds after I texted him.

From: Niall :)

Of course! Come on! We're bored anyways! :) x

"Okay Ryan, to the One Direction's house." I told him, who nodded, taking different turns.

Ryan pulled up in the driveway, letting me out of the car. I waved to him, knocking on their door.

"CHER!" Harry opened it, bear-hugging me very tightly.

"H-Harry! TIGHT!" I shouted, laughing a little.

"How was the meet and greet?" Liam came in now.

"It was great, I love seeing more and more fans, it still amazes me that we're famous." I admitted, smiling.

"I know right?" Louis walked in the room with us, chuckling.

"NIALL! ZAYN! REBECCA! CHER IS HERE!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs, but when I heard the name 'Rebecaa'...I feel so uncomfortable.

"So who is Rebecca?" I asked them.

"Some girl Niall met two weeks ago at the beach, they really kept it private, we didn't even know about it, but they're dating so..yeah." Liam shrugged.

We heard lots of foot steps on the stairs, prepare yourself Cher.

"Hey Cher!" Zayn waved, then stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well fine." I stuck my tongue out right back at him.

"Hey Cher, this is Rebecca, Rebecca, this is Cher." Niall introduced.

"Oh..my...I am a HUGE fan." Rebecca came up to me, shaking my hand.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled, she's not even that bad, well, maybe a little too perky. I don't know.

"No! Thank you, for your inspiring music." She thanked me, smiling creepily.

Louis and Harry started laughing big time, they couldn't help it, even gave me a few giggles slipping out my mouth.

I kind of feel this intense instinct to hate her all of the sudden...why?

Oh Cher, you know why...you like Niall...simple as that. I wish I could just make him jealous like I feel, just to even try...

I looked over at Harry who was just smiling, I went over to him, sitting down right beside him. I could feel Niall's eyes watching, I looked over at him, smiling. Rebecca saw, she went over to him, giving him a peck on the lips. That did it.

I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder, Harry put his arm around me.

"What should we do?" Zayn asked, looking bored as ever.

"SWIMMING!" Louis yelled, grinning a lot.

"That's a good idea." Liam nodded.

"I don't have a swim suit with me." I admitted.

"Oh, Eleanor keeps some of her clothes here, you could use one of hers.

"Okay." I nodded, getting up from Harry's grasp.

"Do you have a swim suit, babe?" I could hear Niall asking Rebecca.

"Yeah, in your room." She replied, ugh. I shouldn't be feeling like this...

Louis showed me the clothes, I grabbed a cute bathing suit, it was white with a little bit of black on it, it was strapless at the top, ooh this is perfect.

I grabbed it, heading to the bathroom, then changing into it. I guess I'll wrap a towel over me until we get out there.

I got a towel, wrapping it around my body, and walking down stairs to find all of the boys and Rebecca dressed, well she had a towel on too.

"Alright, let's go." Liam said, walking to the back door, all of us following.

Harry and I were walking beside each other, Niall was behind, Rebecca was in the front, way ahead. I wonder why.

She removed her towel, twirling a bit, it wasn't that cute of a swim suit as I thought it would be, it was a one piece, just pink, that's it. Niall walked past Harry and I, standing next to her.

I shrugged, removing my towel, immediately catching Harry and Niall's attention, and now Rebecca's attention, she looked happy, she was smiling.

"Girl, you look amazing!" She commented, jumping in the pool.

"Thanks!" I smiled, walking to a chair, laying out on it.

"So, you wear that, then you don't go swimming?" Harry walked over to me, raising an eye brow.

"Well, just getting a little sun." I smiled.

"No, no, I don't think so." Harry picked me up from the chair, throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed happily.

"Harry! Let me down!" I laughed, I was on his bare torso, I had to admit, these boys had nice bodies....just saying.

"Never! You are getting in this pool!" Harry demanded, setting me down, and laughing too.

I jumped onto his back, trying to mess his curls up, but it wasn't working.

"You can't mess these curls up, love." Harry held my legs, keeping me on his back, he started getting into the pool with me on his back. I could see Niall watching the whole time from the corner of my eye.

"See, it isn't that bad!" Harry chuckled, keeping me on his back.

"Yeah, you're right." I agreed, then shoved him under water, then let him back up.

"Oh...No...You...Didn't." He turned me around so he was holding me in the front, I had my arms holding his neck, laughing.

"Oh...Yes...I...Did." I mocked him, giggling.

He dipped me in the water, then laughed as I got back up.

"No, no no...if I go down, you're coming with me." I dunked both of us underwater, I opened my eyes, seeing his eyes open too, he came closer to me, bringing our lips together. So this is what it's like to have an underwater kiss, but I'd rather it be with Niall.

We came up from the water, just smiling.

"You two were underwater for a long time." Zayn interrupted.

"Yeah, you guys were." Louis laughed, splashing Zayn in the face.

I looked over at Niall who grabbed Rebecca and started kissing her.

"I liked that kiss, Harry." I looked back at Harry, who was still smiling at me. I tried saying it loud enough for Niall to hear.

"I did too." He replied, holding me by my waist.

"You guys kissed?!" Niall all the sudden made an outburst.

"Yeah, what's wrong, Niall?" I looked over at him, acting all innocent.

"Oh,..nothing, just asking..." Niall replied, a hurt expression written all over his face, but he focused back onto Rebecca, just talking to her.

I trailed my eyes back to Harry, I splashed him a little bit in the face. He gasped, splashing me right back. It turned into a water fight pretty quick.

"I...WILL...WIN!" I yelled coughing in between because of the water getting in my throat.

"NEVER!" Harry splashed more, I turned my body, so that the back of me was facing him, I started kicking water at him, then escaped out of the pool.

"YOU GET BACK HERE!" Harry laughed, jumping out of the pool, and attacking me in a hug on my back.

I giggled, we were dripped water all over the concrete.

"Niall, I have to get back to my dorm, see you tomorrow?" Rebecca told Niall, Harry and I both looked.

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow." He nodded, then crashed his lips to hers, that hurt...

"How fast does your curls dry after you get out of water?" I asked Harry, trying to cover up what I was watching. I even started twirling some curls with my fingers, making him shiver a little.

"Depends." He answered.

"On what?" 

"If I towel dry it, blow dry it, or just let it dry on its own." He shrugged, then smiled.

"I wish I had curls like yours, they're so cute!" I gushed, they really were, I could never get my hair to do that.

"Psh, you don't need these, you're already ready gorgeous enough." Harry complimented, making me blush a little.

Rebecca walked past us, waving big time, then left the house.

Niall walked past us, angrily.

 "What's his problem?" Harry raised his eye brow, shrugging it off.

"Who knows." I shrugged, lying about it, I really want to talk to him about all of this, but that change our friendship and make us more uncomfortable...I don't want that.

"I heard that the Titanic is on t.v. tonight! Let's go watch it!" Louis pulled us into the house, throwing towels at us.

I covered up in it, as well as everyone else did. Niall looked really upset sitting at the end of the couch, crossed armed, he had a towel under him so the couch wasn't going to get wet.

Liam and Zayn ran to the couch, hopping down beside Niall, I sat beside Louis, who finally came in, then Harry jumped down next to me, wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

"I know what you're doing." Harry whispered, really quiet in my ear.

"What do you mean?" I whispered back.

"Niall. I know what's going on." 

"I don't understand..." I replied, whispering more.

"You obviously both have feelings for each other, I can help." 

"Help?"

"Yeah, help you make him jealous, it's working." 

"I don't want to ruin his relationship with Rebecca." 

"But you don't want him with Becca anyways, he's more into you than he is into her."

"The film is starting..." I whispered, pushing the conversation away for now.

Harry just nodded, facing his eyes to the t.v, focusing on the film.

Niall seemed so more interested with Rebecca though, the way he pressed his lips to hers as an immediate reaction...or maybe he did that because of me and Harry? No, couldn't be, he can't be interested in me in that way, could he?

Niall's POV

When Cher and Harry talked about their kiss under the water...got me so mad, I had to just try to get her jealous, I remember crashing my lips to Becca's, trying to pretend it was Cher, but I had a lot of anger, I hope she was watching...

I looked over slightly at them on the couch, she had her head on his shoulder as he had an arm around her. Oh, how I wish that was me. (A/N: See what I did there? Alrighttttt)

I don't even care about this film right now, I want to be holding Cher, I want her to be mine, I wanted to kiss her under the water, I want to tell everyone that Cher Lloyd is my girlfriend, I want to tell everyone that management forced me to do this whole relationship thing with Rebecca, it's ridiculous how they have to make me do this, I can find my own girlfriend...actually I have...she's just not my girlfriend, I really want her to be, but it seems that her and Harry are hitting it off, why can't that be me?

--------------------------

Short-ish chapter, but here you go, how do you all like management? 

Fake-relationship between Niall and Rebecca?

Fake-relationship between Harry and Cher?

Vote :)

Comment ;)

Fan me :D

- Kristin xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 5.9K 100
Tiffany's life is really crazy right now- she's always surrounded by girls who are either throwing themselves at 5 of the most hottest and talented g...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...
3.7K 51 42
This story is about a girl named brittney who makes friends and tries to be a singer she only has one dream.Will it come true? she also meets a band...