Falice one shots

By Aislynn39

One shots of Alice and Fp More

Young falice- Valentines day
They are ok with it pt.1
They are ok with it pt.2
Grandma Smith
Grandma Smith pt.2
Grandma Smith pt.3
Grandma Smith pt.4
But I love Fp
Being with you
Fathers day
New baby
Im here, nobody can hurt you
Christmas miracles
Game night
Game night 2
Grandparents
Reunion
One day at a time
Hike
He never gave up
What did i do
bumpy road
Rmember the past
30 years
Trial
Thanksgiving
Speakeasy
Speakeasy christmas
Lodges christmas party
Ski trip
Ski trip 2
Christmas
Dirty Laundry
Hide the rings
Third times the charm
Four friends
rough day
Island Getaway
Set up
Set up 2
Set up 3
The Parents musical
Beach day
Puddle
Easter
scaredy-cat
recovery is a long road home
First time
Drunk
Mr. and Mrs. Jones
Game night 3
puppy
Ball park
Switched
Sk8er boy
Honey Honey
Honey Honey 2
One time too many
Complicated
FBI comes to riverdale
Fixed up
Nursing home
Crossed lovers
Hotel room
Never forget
I love you
Masquerade Ball
Lips of an angel
Visiting hours
A man after midnight
Picture
working at home
Wrinkles
Tennessee Whiskey
The bar

Doctors act professional...or do they

907 40 0
By Aislynn39

Each line represents a new situation

"I told you last time was the last." Alice huffed pushing FP's hand away. "Today is so slow. I'm bored." He whined and wrapped his arms around her once again. "There are charts to do." She smirked turning around in his arms.

"That's what the interns are for... Copper can you finish my charts today?" FP just happen to find Betty Cooper turn around the corner. "Of course Dr.Jones." She smiled and rushed off with the paper work. "You really just did that. Your horrible." Alice chuckled pushing her husband away.

"One last time. I promise." He held out his pinky hoping she will take it. "Fine...just this once." She sighed and he pulled her into the closest on call room he could find.

"Cooper have you seen Alice?" Hermione sighed she had been running all over the hospital looking for her. "I think her and Jones are taking a personal hour." She chuckled and the older couple.

"Of course they are!" Hermione growled and started to looking in every private room.

"Put your clothes on." She sighed holding her hand over her eyes as she walked in. She heard Alice gasp and scurry around. "Ok your good." She sighed completely embarrassed.

"You two have been married for over three years. Get out of the honey moon stage!"
She yelled running off with Alice leaving FP lonely and unsatisfied.
~~
'Beep beep'
"Damn it." FP growled snuggled up to his wife. "Who's is it." She sighed lifting her head off the pillow. "It's mine. I have to go."
"Nooo." She whined grabbing his hand.

"Don't leave me alone. It's supposed to be our day off." Alice knew she sounded like a two year old, but she was pregnant and hormonal. What else would he expect. "Baby I don't know what's happening. it could be important." FP chuckled releasing himself from her.

"Fine leave me. Just don't expect me to like you when you come home."she huffed and wrapped herself into the blankets.

"Ali, I'm leaving." He whispered rubbing her back. "Bye." She growled still upset with him. "Please don't be mad." He sighed and laid down next to her.

"I'll try." She mumbled and wrapped her legs with his. "Babe." He warned knowing what she's doing. "What?" She smiled innocently placing kisses along his neck. "Your evil." He whispered pulling her closer.

"I'm intelligent." She smirked knowing they were going to get they day off alone.
~~
"All the rooms are full with sleeping people. Like we should be." Alice chuckled at the pout on FP's face. "There is an empty room right here. No patients." His eyebrows wigged. "I will not sleep with you in a patient bed...again." She blushed

"We won't get caught. We need to sleep remember." He smirked pulling Alice into the room. FP closed the curtains giving them as much privacy as possible. "What a gentleman." She rolled her eyes at his eagerness.

"What are you doing?"  She asked shocked he was actually stripping. "Getting comfortable." He shrugged snuggling close to her. "FP you better sleep." She sighed closing her eyes.

He squirmed in the small bed roaming his hands and leaving small kisses on her neck. "FP." She whispered enjoying the feeling he his giving her.

"Just relax Al."  He whispered in her ear continuing his actions.

"Cooper set her up in room 201." Fred ordered. The patient was a little girl who was to scared to be away from Dr. Hermione. Betty nodded and wheeled the little girl into the bed.

"Who's in there?" The sweet girl asked and Betty's eyes went wide knowing exactly who is behind the curtain. "I'll be right back." She smiled and tucked her in.

"Um...Dr. Andrews we have a issue." Betty sighed uncomfortable with this situation. "What's wrong?"
"Your friends are in the next bed." She cringed. Fred shook his head and went into the room. "Ok sweetie we are going to have you meet Dr. Smith now." Fred loudly pronounced her name ending their 'nap'.

"We're done." She sighed slipping on her coat. "Thank you." Andrews smirked and pulled FP out by the ear.
~~
"I just finished a surgery I'm tired." Alice whined pushing FP away. "So let me relax you." He smirked and locked his hands around her. "I said I was tired not tense." She chuckled at how much FP missed her. He always becomes super clingy.

"I love you." He whispered nibbling on her ear. "I love you too." She smiled at his sweet talking. "We have to stop." She sighed while FP slipped off their coats. "Says who?"
"Screw it." She growled and let her lust defeat her mind.

"Do you here that?" Penelope asked chuckling at the loud noises. "You have got to be kidding me." Hermione sighed looking into the viewing room. "Who's going to sacrifice themselves?" Fred asked looking around at the adults. "Mary hasn't had to do it yet." Penelope smirked. "Neither have you." Mary stuck her tongue out.

"Alright rock paper scissors." Tom chuckled. Mary lost and had to break up the couple. "The intercom is on!" Mary yelled walking into the room with her eyes closed. The couple was not stoping. "Damnit knock it off!" She yelled into the speaker. The couple jumped and redressed themselves.
~~
"I'll see you for lunch?" FP questioned holding the elevator door open. "Yes." Alice smiled at her husband. He had been so caring and protective since they found out they were expecting. He nodded and started to walk away before Alice grabbed him.

"Walk me to the Clinic?" She batted her eyes knowing she was going to get her way. "Of course." FP stood next to her watching the floors go by.

"I love you...so much." Alice sighed wrapping her arms around his middle. "I love you too." He chuckled and kissed her lips. It was meant to be sweet, to be short, but Alice has other ideas. Her tongue slid across his bottom lip asking for entrance.

He groaned at the new sensation holding her tighter. The floors clicked by while the couple enjoyed the interactions.

"You have got to be kidding me." Hermione sighed waiting for the two to separate. Neither Alice nor FP heard the final ding of the doors opening.

"We were just kissing." FP chuckled wrapping his arms around her middle. "You were sucking each other's faces off. Now come on we have a consult." Hermione sighed pulling Alice away from her husband once again.
~~
Alice had been sitting at the bar for over an hour already. Trying to drink her jitters away. She would be presenting tomorrow morning and to say she was prepared was another story.

Her coworkers were around, but they knew when she's drinking to leave her alone. She was getting just a little to drunk when a man decided to sit next to her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked smiling at her. She knew better then to answer, but hey it was only a drink. "Sure." She smiled playing along with his game.

"So, Dr.Smith is it?" His eyes shifted between her badge to her eyes. "Yes." She nodded keeping it short. "Well I think I need a check up doctor." He smirked scanning his eyes up and down her body.

"Excuse you?" She growled. Her patience vanished. "Come on. Take care of me." He whispered grabbing her hand. "Get away from me." Alice yelled slapping him and standing up.

The guy looked around feeling completely embarrassed. "You little..." He started to swing until someone grabbed his arm throwing him back.

"I suggest you leave...now." FP growled scowling at the guy. He glanced back at Alice seeing her eyes water up. The guy huffed not wanting to make a bigger scene than he already did and walked away.

"Hey." FP slowly approached Alice. She was frozen in the middle of the floor crying. "Everybody carry on or I swear to..."
"FP stop." Alice grabbed his arm pulling him towards her.

His arm wrapped around her holding her to his chest. Letting the sobs soak his shirt. "I'm sorry." She sniffed wiping the front of his shirt. "Your fine. Your also a badass." He chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I made a fool of myself." She sighed and fell back to his chest. "Alright let's get you cleaned up." He room her to the bathroom and she pulled him inside not wanting to be alone.

"Just lock it so girls don't think your a perv." She chuckled cleaning the mascara. "Thanks...for back there." She sighed looking at him through the mirror. "Anytime." He nodded closely watching her face. Her emotions changed from happy to sad again.

"Hey stop that." He sighed wrapping his arms around her from behind. "I'm so stupid. I knew what he was going to do." She growled frustrated and tipsy. "You did everything you could." FP kissed the top of her head trying to give as much comfort as possible.

They stared into each other's eyes. Both filled with lust. "Kiss me." Alice whispered turning around. "Alice I can't..."
"I said kiss me." She whispered closing the distance between their lips. It was slow at first. Then fast and burning hot. FP set Alice on top of the sink allowing him to step between her legs.

"Take me to my room Dr.Jones." She smiled against his lips jumping down from the counter and running to her room.

The next morning the two laid tangled up within each other. "Alice." Hermione knocked loudly once again. She heard what happened and needed to check on her. "What." Alice mumbled not thinking about the man next to her.

"Are you ok...never mind." She chuckled seeing the two asleep. "I got five bucks. Thank you FP, Alice." She smirked running to retrieve her bet money from Fred. They had bet this weekend that the two of them would wind up in bed together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.8K 22
Lots of Falice smut. VERY mature.
48.8K 2.6K 57
{COMPLETE} Alice is tasked to go undercover and investigate the Farm her daughter ran off to, however, it included a surprise she was not expecting...
131K 6K 131
| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
16.6K 181 8
One shot of bughead