The life of Jessie Parker

By Dinosaurstar

Jessie parker followed in his fathers foot steps and took over the well known gang that his father Hunter par... More

Jessie
Leaving my baby
Who's that girl?
Little cutie
Amber
Thinking of her
She's everywhere
Do you want to get some food?
lets see this car then
Amber this car isn't broke
Okay Are you sure you want to be friends?
football try outs pt 1
football try outs pt2
Ambers house
Ambers house pt2
Ty, you're joking right?
what's the news?
Jessie everyone's looking
So you mean they waited eighteen years?
Our first date part 1
Our first date part 2
Our first date part 3 (The date)
That was close
A/N
This is like when your dad bought your mom here for the first time
So much for getting rid of this gang quickly
Are you serious?
Right, we got this
A/n
Weed fun
A/N
Well That was unexpected
A/n
Because ice cream is good for boy issues
That's unexpected
Part 37

Ride that mattress baby

7.6K 223 27
By Dinosaurstar

Hey hey I'm still ill! Whoop -_- anyway i thought i would update because i have nothing else to do and i wanted to update! :D

I feel like I've lost some readers :( which upsets me so please share my stories with your friends! So they can share with people!.

I've never been someone to say i want ten votes on this chapter before i update again but i might have to because i don't know if anyone is actually reading :/

Anyway enjoy this chapter :)

The day went by in a blur and it was already the end of the day meaning it was time to meet with Ty, I already knew what he was going to say so I wasn't really that bothered.

I pulled up outside the warehouse and saw Ty standing by the door waiting for me to arrive seeing as i had the keys to the door, I pushed open the car door and grabbed my phone before shutting the door and walking over to Ty.

Ty looked so much more older than dad, he had less grey hair and less wrinkles whereas Ty did.

"Afternoon Ty"

"Alright Jessie, how was school?" Ty had always been like an uncle to me, but as his son started to get older he got jealous so Ty and I only spoke at the warehouse.

"Yeah its going alright, the norm. Anyway we have issues to discuss so lets go on in" I unlocked the door and Ty followed behind me to my office.

I pushed the key into my office door and unlocked it and walked straight to the chair behind the desk, this room was pretty dark I have no clue why dad has it like this.

I grabbed the papers that had all the details of the recent drug deal I did with Davey and pushed them in front of Ty. Ty's eyes scanned across the top piece of paper before he slowly pushed it to the side and looked through the papers.

"Jessie, why did you sell them for more?. We already sell them above the price they are sold for! You just doubled that!" Ty argued.

"I thought it was a good idea, the deal was done a few days ago and he hasn't called surely that's a good thing?" I questioned and Ty just groaned.

"He gives the products two Weeks to sell, if they don't at least make the money back they bought the drugs for they come after the gang who sold them. Jessie Davey was our biggest customer and you could've fucked this up for us, if Hunter finds out he will.. i don't know what he will do"

I looked at Ty and silently cursed under my breath, if Davey doesn't sell the product i'm dead.

"Then i need to give Davey his 300,000 back, that way he can't charge me if he made his money back" I stated getting up from my chair.

"And how do you explain you over charged him?"

"I'm a newby at this shit right?, I will just say I got the prices mixed up and the 300,000 will be in his account in a day" Ty smirked at me.

"You are just like your father, you better get on that phone boy".

I left Ty in the office and grabbed my mobile and clicked on Davey's contact and called him, not long after the first ring Davey answered.

"Jessie, why must i get a call from you at such a random hour?" I chuckled.

"Well you see, I was just going over the prices for drugs and it seems I over charged you. I know you are angry but i want to apologize it is my first ever time doing this and as a sorry I will put the 300,000 thousand back into your account and it should be in there by morning" I said hoping he bought the lie.

"Well I understand how this happened and I'm glad you were honest with me boy, as long as the money is in there by tomorrow you are off the hook" I fist pumped the air and hung the phone up and walked back into the office.

I took my seat again and smiled at Ty, he gave me did-he-buy-it look and i nodded.

"Sure did, I've just got to go to the bank to put the money in his account, can you lock up and post the keys later?" Ty nodded and i dropped the keys into his hands.

"See you at the weekend".

I got back into the car and began to drive to the bank where Nina works... I'm not sure if its a good idea but what the heck i need to put this money in now.

I pulled up outside and walked in and saw Nina at the only free counter, I cursed under my breath and ever so slowly made my way up to the counter. I placed the card on the desk and she looked up and her eyes widened.

"Jessie!, I haven't heard from you" she gushed.

Yeah she was nice but I couldn't date her, first of all shes older and she would be the clingy type.

"Well I've been busy with work and all, I need to transfer 300,000 off this card into this account"

Nina grabbed the cards and started pressing buttons on the computer until she smiled.

"It's already in that account, so how have you been?" I looked at the clock above her and looked back down at her, Shes already getting annoying.

"Hey Nina I'm really busy right now and I'm in a hurry to get to a football match. So I will call you" she smiled sadly at me.

"Okay well good luck with the game, I hope you win".

I left the bank quickly and got into my car and sped off down the road... What to do tonight?.

I turned the radio on and chris brown new flame came on, i turned the volume right up and drove through the streets and back to my house.

I parked the car up outside the house just in case I come up with an idea of what i want to do but for now i will just order a take away and watch a movie, and maybe mom...

I unlocked the front door and dropped my bag by the white shoe rack and put my keys on the hook hanging on the walls.

I walked across the oak flooring and onto the cold tiles of the kitchen and grabbed the take away menus from the draw and headed up to the game room, I kicked my shoes off and jumped onto the white couch and grabbed the xbox control and tv remote and turned the tv on.

The xbox made the sound and the 'x' showed on the screen and the home screen came up, I clicked on GTA V and let that load whilst i looked over the menus.

I settled on a large bbq chicken pizza a bottle of soda and a tub of ice cream, I ordered my food and started to play the game.

After half an hour of playing the game the gate bell went off meaning my pizza had arrived, I got off the couch and ran down the stairs and buzzed the gate open and waited for the knock on the door.

As soon as there was a knock on the door i flew the door opened and looked at the person holding this pizza, I looked the girl up and down and smirked her mouth fell open and she looked away from me.

"Miss popular is a pizza delivery girl" This was the girl who was constantly trying to make me date her but she repulsed me.

"Jessie, I didn't know you lived here!. This is the biggest house here!" She said poking her head round my body to look inside the house.

I pulled my wallet and handed her the money, which she took dragging her hand down my bicep.

"I don't mind being late back to work" she winked at me and I just laughed at her.

"I wont lie i would rather have sex with the pizza than you, so get off my property and stop be desperate" I shut the door in her face and walked back up to the games room.

An hour had passed and i had eaten all the pizza and half tge tub of ice cream, the sun was just setting over the sea and a brilliant idea came to my head.

I rolled off the couch onto floor and chuckled to myself... I'm so lazy.

I stood up from the soft carpet and ran into the spare room and dragged the mattress off the bed and into the hall way by the stairs. I pulled my shirt over my chest and pulled my jeans off and the top around my waist to the ground so i was left in my boxers and socks.

I ran into my room and pressed play on my stereo and Stay high came on, I turned the volume up higher and ran back into the hall way and dived onto the mattress making it fly down the stairs.

Call me a child but what is better than sliding down the stairs in your boxers on a mattress with music playing in the back ground; and no ones here to judge you or tell you to turn the music down.

I did this for a few hours before i heard a knock on the door, how did someone get in the gate?. I ran into my room and grabbed my gun from the draw and slid down the stairs on the mattress before walking over to the door and opening it and looking at Ty laughing.

"What the fuck Ty, I thought you were a murderer" I shouted opening up the door for Ty to come in.

"First of all you asked me to post the keys and second of all were you having sex because that music is pretty loud and you Jessie are in boxers"

I looked at Ty and laughed my head off.

"Naah, i had sex with a girl the other night but tonight I was having some mattress slide fun" Ty looked towards the stairs and shook his head.

"You are certainly Hunter's kid, this is totally something he use to do". I smiled at Ty, he knew so much about my dad and stuck by him through thick in thin.

"What can i say, we live the thug life" Ty laughed at what i just said and i couldn't help but join in.

Ty came in for a while and we talked about blake... His son and how hes trying out for the baseball team. Blake was younger than me and i hated him and he hated me, Dad and Ty don't get why we don't get along... Blakes a dick who thinks he is a tough guy but really he doesn't even know his dads in a gang.

Ty left after an hour or so and i decided it was time to hit the hay and sleep, gotta get up early for the shit hole.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update!! I still feel like ive lost readers so come back and make ill Emily happy! you saw the fun side to Jessie!!!! whoop so many sides of him you are meeting so cuteeeee 

Vote/comment/share and follow meh!

Instagram: lostinemilyswonderland

Twitter: dinosauremily

Ask for meh bbm pin

Ask for meh snap chat

Ask for meh tumblr

Ask for my meow chat user name

Okay so i said i was gunna tell you the story of the guy!

Basically, i stayed over my friends house (louise, the girl i went to the show thing with) anyway she left me with her laptop and was like skype someone so i clicked on this dude ans he answered and he was like "omg louise you lost weight!" And i was like "yeaaaah im not louise im her friend Emily, louise told me to skype someone" anyway i started talking to him and louise came back and was like why did you skype him i havent spoke to him in agessss!.

So the guy gives me his snapchat and he was snap chatting me anyways when i went home he was all like hey cutie and shizz and he was like whats up baby? ( i hate being called baby)

And now he calls me baby and shizz and keeps talking to meh :( like bro seriously i just came out of a relation ship by that i mean in august :').

Guys so thirsty

Emillyyyy :*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 27.3K 55
𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home she was hoping for a little reprieve of al...
200K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...
82.4K 2.1K 21
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION) THIS IS A POORLY WRITTEN BOOK THAT I HAVE YET TO EDIT SO I APOLOGISE Alexandra Rodriguez is daughter of the leader of the most f...
1.7M 45.3K 57
Alison Harris is a normal 17-year-old girl, living her normal life with her mother. That is when her mother surprises her with the news of her marria...