I'll see you again ( Alice A...

Alicevbrose

Miyu Sakura Darkmoon a girl who has lived most of her life in Alice academy Alice her farther left her there... Еще

Dark Angel ( Alice Academy. / Gakuen Alice )
chapter one : doll
chapter 2 Jinno
chapter 4 trip to the Northern Woods
chapter five : Mr . Bear
chapter 6 :
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Alice here
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20 Cultural Festival
Chapter 21 The pain of a first love
Chapter 22 Unknown feelings
Chapter 23, Nekosume
Chapter 24, New ray of hope
chapter 25, Silly dream
Chapter 26, Little bird

chapter 3 : sweet dreams

6.4K 196 24
Alicevbrose

pov : Natsume

" Hey Natsume she's been there for a while now hasn't she ." Ruka said a bit worried as he stared at the door of her room . damn I'm hungry already . I bet she's still sleeping . Walking up to the door I raised my leg before kicking it hard and loud . Ruka jumped back shocked as he stared at me with wide eyes and his mouth wide open 0o0 .

" Nat ... Natsume ." he said as if trying to claim me down . I frowned kicking the door again but not as hard as the first one .

" Hey hurry up in there or we're leaving you ." I called out to her, a few minutes later she walked out rubbing her eye as two of her dolls floated beside her one on each side . Both wore similar outfits with a eye patch with a rose over one of their eyes.

" Sorry I fell asleep ." she stating the obvious before closing the door behind her . I noticed the clothes she was wearing a simple white short sleeve dress to her knees , a pair of white flats , she wore the same jewelry but had added a light blue ribbon on her hair on the right side , and tied a light blue ribbon around her neck with the bow showing on the right side . she looked so much like a human sized doll. .  . looking from the corner of my eyes I saw Ruka lightly blushing as he stared at her . hmm

" What happened to that other doll ?" I asked as we began to walk to the dinning hall ( don't really remember how you call it so I'll be calling it that :) )

" Mama left Suigintou to get some rest since she was too tired , so me and my sister decided to come with mama , our names are Kirakishou the seventh doll and my sister Barasuishou the youngest eighth doll ." she said explained introducing herself as well . hmm as we walked out of the building in silence she moved in front of me stopping me from walking .

" Move ." I told it trying to move around it but it only moved back in front of me .

" Move ." she repeated what the ?

" Get out of my way ." I warned her

" Get out of my way ." she mimicked me giggling. This doll is getting on my nerves already . ahead I noticed those two had stopped looking back at us the other twin doll whispered something to Miyu giggling before looking back at me .

" Kirakishou ." Miyu called out her name . The doll giggled at me once more before she rushed over to her .

" Mama ." she called out reaching out her arms which miyu answered by putting her arms around the doll as the other only watched .

" Come on it's already a bit late ." Ruka said pointing ahead nodding we began walking over to the dinning hall again the whole way was silent the two dolls would giggling every once in a while as they sneaked gazes at me . Tt was starting to annoy me . when got there we showed them our ids before being able to get our food and finally sat down to eat . I noticed how little Miyu ate even her dolls ate a bit of her food as well .

" Hey how is it that those things are eating food ?" I asked rudely at Miyu it sorta freaked me out .

" We use the food we eat as extra energy so we don't have to take so much from mama ." The one who I think was called Barasuishou answered as she sat on Miyu 's lap and the other one sat on Ruka ' s lap holding Ruka ' s rabbit as she pet it . Some how I knew I wasn't going to get that well along with that one .

" Miyu - chan !" someone called out looking up I saw Mikan rushing over like a idiot as Hotaru walked behind her . Instantly Miyu tried hiding behind Ruka again .

" Hello there Sakura ." Ruka greeted her with a small smile . Smiling she suddenly gasped as she looked down at the food in front of Miyu .

" Amazing Miyu that's even more than Natsume ! lucky !" she said yelling as she eyed a chocolate piece of cake drooling already .

" Idiot ." Hotaru said before she took out a gunhitting her on the head . From the corner of my eyes I saw as Miyu 's eyes flashed every light blue silver almost white for a few seconds before turning back to normal as she watched Hotaru . hmm . Hotaru turned facing Miyu for a few seconds in silence before looking down at her food, she did have a bit more then I did for some reason .

" That's so mean Hotaru ." Mikan whined as she rubbed she cheek .

" Be quite ." Hotaru replied still looking at the food .

" Do you want it ?" Miyu asked her ,her eyes lit up a little as she nodded her head . Miyu only stared at her with a emotionless look on her face as she pushed the food her way. Hotaru picked it up mumbling a thanks before she rushed off with Mikan close by begging her for some .

" Ne aren't you hungry you hardly ate anything ?" Ruka asked worried as he stared down at her.

" I'm not hungry ." she replied to him looking down at the table .

" At least eat a bit of my desert, I'll share with you ." He suggested in a worried tone . It's amazing how their bond has grow in such short time . Nodding her head she  looked at him with a empty look . A few minutes after we had finished eating before walking back towards the dorms .From the corner of my eyes I noticed Miyu's steps growing slower as she rubbed her eyes tiredly . Sighing I stopped in front of her facing the other way as I leaned down a bit .

" Get on ." I told her . Nodding with a sleepy expression as she slowly began to get on my back wrapping her arms around my neck as she laid her head against my shoulder . Grabbing on to her legs I stood up before continuing to walk towards the dorms . It wasn't surprising that she didn't feel heavy at all. The whole way back was silent feeling a bit peaceful . Once we walked inside the dorm we walked over to Miyu's room first on the way. 

" Ah, Natsume what about the key ?" Ruka asked me once we stopped in front of the door , before I could even respond one of the dolls flew over with the key and opened the door . Slowly walking in with Ruka behind me, the dolls flew back to their places on the book shelf closing  their eyes almost looking as if they were sleeping. I gentle laid Miyu on the bed before we walked back out closing the door behind us .

" You want to go star gazing ?" Ruka asked me as I sneaked one more gaze at the door before nodding my head.

" let's go ."

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

pov : Miyu

opening my eyes I found my self back in my room . how did I get here ? I slowly stood up before walking over to one of the windows . Pulling open the curtain I opened the window leaning against the window still as I gazed up at the night sky.  Bringing up my hand to my chest I recalled earlier out that day when I encountered that girl. Her alice proved to be useful, it only took me a second before I was able to copy her own alice as my own. 

" This Alice well come in useful ." I said to my self looking out the window I found myself frowning when I remembered that girl . Mikan . I don't like her she's too naive to how this world really was . Her alice ... she reminds me of how naive I once was long ago once I learn the reality of this world I knew I could never go back to what I once was . Bring up my hand in front of me I made a flame appear coloured black with dark purple .

" What a beautiful flame. " a small voice said giggling, frowning I stared at it as t flickered dancing around above my hand. 

" Ah it is ." I responded as the voice giggled child like  before I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my shoulders .

" ne how much longer do I have to wait mama ?" The voice asked me as I still stared down at the flame . death flame .

" A little more ." I told her as the voice giggled .

" I can't wait to have a body to use . ne mama you love me the most don't you because both mama and I are the same . born from the darkness and little light in your soul . I can't wait to be with you ." she told me

" yes I love you the most ." I responded to her as she giggled her arms unwrapping from around me as she appeared in front of me her image transparent like a ghost as she glowed light blue .

" I can't wait mama we'll finally get what we always wanted ." she said smiling as she giggled .

" yes we will Alice ." I told her as I closed my hand in a fist making the flame disappear . giggling she disappeared again going back inside me . I looked back out the widow out to the night sky .

" what a beautiful moon ." I whispered to myself before I heard the sounds of soft cries outside the room . Quietly I walked across the room opening the door to see two children crying calling to their mother as the robot tried to calm them . They must be new here , they somehow reminded me of Persona . Closing the door I made my way over to them. 

" Please don't cry ." I said softly the two children looked up at me with teary eyes . Slowly I reached over and patted them both on the head .

" Where's their room ?" I asked the robot

" hai this way ." the robot said before it went a few rooms down the hall.

" Shall we ." I said as I holding out my hands for them, nodding their heads each grabbed on of my hands before following the robot leading the way.

" Thank you, I'll make sure they get some sleep ." I told the robot once in front of the room they shared .

" hai thank you every much ." It said before it rushed off down the hall.  Opening the door we walked in the dark. 

" come on ." I said as I led them to one of the beds it was big enough for both. To have been brought here at such a young age. The obviously siblings must have been permitted to share a room until they grew used to living here.  Laying them down I lightly gave them a smile turning on the small night light on the nightstand. 

" illusion ." I muttered lowly as I felt my illusion alice become active, feeling a small tingle as i felt the alice affect my own body. Feeling my body grow taller and more mature until I reached the age of eighteen, My hair grown out going passed my knees. 

" Now let's get you to sleep ." I said sitting on the side of the bed brushing away the hair from their face .

" Will you stay with us until we fall asleep ?" The boy asked scared of being alone . Nodding my head I gave them another small smile . poor kids ...

" Until you fall asleep ." I repeated as I petted their heads stopping when I touched their foreheads .

" Sweet dreams ." I whispered slowly their eyes closed dreaming a sweet dream of being with their mother and father .

Closing my eyes i broke out the illusion changing back to my original form before gazing back down at the children's sleeping faces. Their expressions peaceful as they held small peaceful smiles. 

"Sweat dreams."

hey guys sorry for the late update hope you enjoyed it :)

see you all soon my little roses .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The One That Got Away | Yuzuru Hanyu S❄️

Любовные романы

24.2K 1.6K 68
When someone moves cities, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and alone. It is even worse when you are an introvert and a nerd. Sakura learned it the har...
16.9K 450 15
In my story, Mikan and still friends with Hotaru, she went to Alice Academy because of Hotaru also. A slow romance. Soon More ManMade Characters Are...
941 39 25
Meet Mizuki Hayashi. She is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full fledged water mage and maybe someday soon join the many famous mages, sorcerer...
409K 11.1K 29
There was once two different people who go to the same school, Lucy, a quiet girl who is into reading books and natsu a bad boy with a dark secret, w...