chapter 6 :

A girl with blonde wavy hair waited in that dark room that had become the girl's and her room . She looked out the window seeing as the sun began to set . The sound of the door opening surprised her she began smiling as she turned to her friend before her eyes widen in shock . Her friend walked into the room covered in bruises and cuts.Her eyes were dull with no emotion on them , it almost scared her to look at her friend like this .

" Miyu !" The girl yelled to her friend rushing over to her just as she was about to collapse on the floor .

" Miyu ! Miyu !" The girl yelled out to her as she began crying for her . Struggling she opened her eyes looking at the blonde haired girl in front of her .

" I'm fine ." She pushed herself  away from the girl instantly falling to the ground her legs feeling completely unless .

" Miyu , please stop this , why does it have to be like this ?" The girl asked  crying  as she sat on the ground in front of her . Tears facing down Miyu' s  face as she looked down at the ground . The last time she would  ever see her cry .

" I'm fine ... I just have to bare with it for now . For both of us. " Miyu told the girl as she shook her head at Miyu crying endlessly feeling unless at the moment . She hated having her suffer alone like this .

" I hate it ! I hate this world !" Miyu suddenly yelled out angrily clenching her fists making her friend suddenly become scared of her both her and for her .

" I wish they'd all  die . I need more power  . For now ... I wish I could grow up quicker , more power . So I can burn everything around me destroy it all . I need more power ." Miyu glared at the ground tears continuing to fall as her heart suddenly filled with rage and revenge . Her heart suddenly turned tainted black the girl she once was was gone slowly her hair began turning black . Her friend could only watch crying for her feeling a aching pain of not being able to do anything to help her .

" They pay for this ! All of them ! I swear on my life this will not go unnoticed ! They'll regret ever crossing my path ! I swear it ! All of them will burn !" Miyu swore angrily her eyes becoming cold the girl then knew her friend she once knew was lost forever. She now became trapped in that cold darkness so deep and dark that her friend wondered how far down had her friend gone .……………………………………

Pov : Natsume

" Hey how far do  you think , that transfer student will get inside the northern woods ?" A class mate asked some kid .siting in my usual seat I sat back listening to the rest of these idiots go on about that .

" Ha as if ! I bet 500 yen she can't even get pasted the bear ." Another laughed out where is that girl !

" are you sure ? I thought she might have been hidding some awesome Alice ." A girl said to her friend

" I hope she's not hurt ..." her friend worriedly turned to her friends looking a bit nervous .

" Are you crazy ! Of courses that girl doesn't have a Alice! She was just telling a big fat lie  !" Sumire yell out angrily

" I'm sure she learned her lesson by now . Right Natsume ?" She turned to me in a love sick tone . Ugh I wish she would stop with that .

" shut up you guys ." I said in a threatening tone making everyone in the room become silent one good thing that came with being both respected and feared by them .

" every one should already know by now ... this isn't the place just any one can step into ." I said turning away from them all

" that right , that what I've been thinking this whole time too Natume ." Sumire tried again to catch my attention as she looked at me with hearts in her eyes  .ugh.  girls.  their so weird .