chapter 10

First off before I start the chapter a few people have been asking how old is Miyu ? Well I'm about to tell you

... not really what would the fun in that be ?

Physical appears she is the same age as the rest of the students in her class , 10 years old .

Real age well ... I promise you'll find out soon how old she really is . Until then have fun with it :) and no she is not a vampire ... ya ... even though it'd be cool if she was sucking on Natsume 's blood and all . Hmm that's actually not a bad idea ....maybe . Any who hope you enjoy this chapter and see you at the end .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyu

Why does the world hate me so much ?

Frowning I sighed resting the side of my face against the palm of my hand as I watched those four taking to one another . Mikan was annoying me she hadn't stopped talking for the longest since they had arrived .

" it was such a class break down,! Since its Natsume 's class we can't do anything about it ! " Mikan yelled out , sighing I raised my cup of tea taking a sip of it trying my best not to hurt her. After all I don't want to be punished again .

" ah ... Sempai ..." looking up I to see Yu-chan hiding behind the table , Mikan-baka holding a stick her body trembling with fear , and Hotaru loading a gun . What the ?

" eh ? Hey ! Why are you guys so nervous ?" Tsubasa asked them just as Mr . Bear walked over with a tray of tea .

" KYAA, the bear is serving !" Mikan yelled out terrified pointing at him . Ugh . How annoying .

" Oh ." Tsubasa said with a cookie in his mouth .

" the person who created this bear was my friend . So he's always been kind to me don't worry . If I'm not here, he would attack you all except Miyu . " Tsubasa explained petting Mr . Bear's head .

" thank you ." I said as Mr. Bear refilled my cup of tea .

"So you guys being attacked by him I can understand." Tsubasa added watching as the three continued to hide behind the table like as if in war zone . Idiots . Feeling a tug at my skirt I looked down seeing Mr. Bear with his arms stretching out up towards me . Smiling with a little giggle I picked him up placing him on my lap .

" why is Miyu-chan , the only other person he won't attack if Miyu-chan barely came out of the room she was in this whole time ?" Mikan asked all of a sudden watching how happy Mr. Bear looked sitting on my lap . Feeling a hand on my head I looked up at Tsubasa with a questioning looking . Smiling he picked me up placing me on his lap sideways before petting my hair . As if I was a cat being petted .

" That's because when Miyu was still really ill and had to stay in that room, my friend got permission from the elementary school principal that was in charge of her wellbeing at the time. After seeing her once outside and a few times looking out her window .He told me once how lonely she looked and empty ." Tsubasa paused looking down at me with a smile while I looked up at him with a empty expression .

" He told me he couldn't leave her alone he had to do something for her. He wanted to see her smile . After that he visited her in her room everyday during breaks and after class . Every night he would tell me things about her . One night he came to me with a huge smile on his face, he had said so happily that that day had been the first day she had smiled at him and laughed . He was surprised when he found out that she had a similar Alice like his being able to give her dolls life. My friend later made Mr. Bear and gave it to Miyu to keep her company when he wasn't around . A little while after that I met Miyu and I promised to look after her too and check up on her every once and a while ." Tsubasa finished smiling while Mikan-baka looked at the two of us in awe .