chapter 16

Miyu

"Miyu..." A voice called out from the darkness as Miyu sat curled up in the corner of the dark room. Tears falling down her cheeks as she cried out in pain clenching my fists on either side of her head.

"Miyu !" The same voice yelled out on the other side of the door as the person banged on the door loud and hard. A sudden light shined through as he broke the door open rushing inside.

"Miyu !" He yelled out in a panic seeing her in such a broken terrified state. Gazing up at him with a tearful terrified gaze she quickly stood up rushing over into his open arms.

"Eichi !" Miyu yelled out sobbing into his shirt. (this is not Youichi, but the mystery guy ) Gazing down at her sadly yet with an angry gaze he wrapped his arms tightly around her. Comforting her from her demons.

"It's okay, Miyu. I'm here now. I'll never leave you in the darkness. I swear it ." He whispered to her harshly his grip tightening around her. Holding her tightly away from the darkness as she cried.

Alone in the dark room, Miyu sobbed out feeling pain throughout her body. Chain shackles wrapped around her wrists, pinning her against the cold wall.

"Eichi, where are you ?" Myiu called out sobbing as the footsteps grew near her in the dark room.

"Still calling out for him? That person is gone, he left you here all alone. You will always be alone ." The person told her with a smirk on his face. Gazing up at the person full of hate she glared at him pulling at the shackles.

"Kuonji," Miyu growled at him. Smirking he walked over to her grabbing a hold of her turning black hair before roughly grabbing on to her chin forcing her to keep looking him in the eye.

"Listen well, I let you have your fun but you are mine. No matter how hard you try you are my toy to play with. You belong to me and no one else. Your just a caged bird who I chained its wings. "Kuonji told her with a smirk before shattered and went dark.

"Murder ." Voices yelled out around her. Falling to her knees she placed her hands on her ears in an attempt to block the voices.

"Shut up !"

"Your nothing more than a toy ."

"Stop !"

" monster !"

"Stop it, stop !"

"It's your fault Eichi 's gone !"

"No !"

"Nothing but a caged bird ."

"why? When will this nightmare end ?"

"Miyu !" A voice yelled out pulling me out of the darkness. Opening my eyes I gasped out in heavy breaths before looking up at a pair of familiar red eyes.

"Natsume? What are you doing here ?" I asked him confused looking around the hospital room.

"I could ask you the same thing ." He said with a sigh sitting up as he leaned back against the large soft pillows.

"I haven't been feeling well lately. My back had been aching for a while. I can't sleep. I feel like my alices are breaking me from the inside ." I said placing my hand on my shoulder flinching at the pain. Frowning Natsume gently placed his hand on my back. His touch felt so much like Eichi's.