Chapter 22 Unknown feelings

Thunder stuck behind the four students as they stood in front of a dark haunted mansion. The atmosphere surrounding the place seemed frightening as the mansion looked old with cracks in the outside walls and eyes peeking out the broken windows of the mansion. Screams echoed out from the mansion as the four stared at the mansion with different expressions. Ruka gazed forward with a nervous sweatdrop while Mikan looked as white as a sheet her body trembling with fear as she watched couples and groups of students walking out of the mansion crying some knocked out as others carried them out.  

"This place is just filled with kids like Prez who scare people with illusions right?" Mikan questioned nervously as she jumped at the sound of another scream. 

Miyu smirked almost seeming excited as she listened to the screams in horror coming from the dark place. Natsume seemed utterly bored putting his hands on his pockets before turning to the blue-haired girl beside him.  His eyes widen slightly in disbelief as he saw the smirk on her back her eyes sparkling with excitement before she let out a small happy evil chuckle.  

Hearing her chuckle Mikan and Ruka jumped shocked to see her smirking excited face watching as she let out a small blush hearing another scream coming out of the mansion before a collapsed student was rushed out for special care.   

"Miyu may look cute but..." Ruka traced off with an almost scared look on his face. Turning to the three the girl's eyes sparkled like a girl on Christmas morning before pointing at the mansion showing she wanted to go in. A few moments later of waiting in line and finally stepping inside the young girl walked ahead of the group gazing around the dark halls absorbing it all seeming to really enjoy the moment. 

Falling into steps beside Ruka she absorbed it all before her face suddenly went pale as she noticed a large furry spider up in a spider web above them. Miyu didn't think twice before reaching out to hold on to his free hand that wasn't holding on to his rabbit.  Ruka jumped at the sudden contact before blushing as he noticed her slightly afraid expressions. The slight tremble of her body before hiding her face in his arm as the passed the furry large spider. Noticing what she was afraid of Ruka couldn't help but let out a small smile as he realized that the girl who seemed to love scary things also had a small soft weakness. Now ahead of the group Natsume stared at the two from the corner of his eyes keeping silent. 

"W-Wait!" Mikan shuttered out scared almost crying as a hand reached out from the walls to grip on to her ankle. 

"Don't leave me alone!" Mikan cried out rushing before gripping on to Ruka's arm terrified.

"Sakura you're hurting me," Ruka commented with a sweatdrop as her nails dug into his arm.  

"Who was it who was bragging about being sooo used to ghosts again? How lame." Natsume commented ahead of the group while Ruka let out a small chuckled before gazing down at Mikan's terrified crying face not help but feel sorry for the girl.  Ruka suddenly flinched as he felt a cold dark air vibrating from the other girl beside him. Turning he gulped as he noticed her dark expression, eyes glued on Mikan's hand gripping on to Ruka's.  Ruka watched as her eyes went dark and saw for the first time how much Yoichi really was like his mother as dark ghost spirits were summoned making the girl's hair swirl around wildly before sending them off to Mikan who screamed out terrified as the ghosts surrounded the wall around them.

"Aiiiiiiiieeeee!" Mikan yelled out before rushing off down the hall terrifying Ruka's own rabbit as it rushed down the hall as well.

"Bunny!" Ruka yelled out worriedly chasing after the rabbit forgetting about the angry girl. 

"Ruka!" Natsume called out getting ready to rush after the boy before a sharp pain rose from his ankle making him fall down as his eyes widen as the walls suddenly collapsed trapping them in from both sides. The lights suddenly shut down startling the four separated students.