chapter 7

One day a cruel cold king  had found a beautiful winged creature ,while

riding in the forest  .A creature that seemed so pure and innocent that

she had instantly had  him under a spell , enough for him to believe that

he had fallen in love with the creature and that she belonged to him and

him alone . But the winged girl had fallen already deeply in love with a

kind hearted village  man . Blinded by his jealousy he took the villager

hostage and threatened to kill him if the girl didn't come and swear to

never leave the king' s side . Torn the girl had no choice but to except his

proposal , freeing the villager the king locked her away in a dark cold

room. Breaking her wings each time they healed so she wouldn't fly away

and putting heavy chains around her legs so she could not walk or even

stand . As months went by the girl slowly started forgetting about the man

she once loved but also forgot everything her mermories, human emotions

, words , how to understand anything around her . She had become an

empty shell. The purity inside of her had faded clouded by the darkness

that had sneaked its way in . Believing somehow she one one day reunite

With her love even though she could not remember him . She stayed in

that dark room until she would be freed from the darkness .

" that's so sad ." Hanachigo cried siting next to her sisters on the large bed . siting on the widow still Miyu looked over her shoulder at her dolls as they all sat down silently listening to her story .

" you think ?" She asked Hanachigo who silently sobbed rubbing her eyes nodded her head . Smiling Miyu looked down at her small innocent doll with a bit of guilty in her eyes .knowing she shouldn't have told the small child such a sad story . Standing up she walked over sitting in front of the doll before she reached out putting her hand on top of Hanachigo 's head rubbing it in a comforting way .

" I'm sorry forgive me ." Miyu sadly smiled down at her , looking up at her Hanachigo smiled a closed eyed smile shaking her head . She climbed on Miyu 's lap hugging her .

" of course mama . I love you mama ." Hanachigo said to her in a sweet innocent like voice. Smiling gently Miyu patted her head wrapping her arms around Hanachigo .

" mama do you think that girl will ever be free ?" Hanachigo asked her looking up at her with a adorable curious look on her face . A strange look of sadness crossed her face but disappeared as fast as it came . With a blank look in her eyes she tried to smile but turned to a sad smile as she looked down at her little daughter . Trying to keep her feelings well hidden from here innocent eyes .

" who knows maybe someday ." She replied the other sibling dolls sat a bit away from them on the end of the bed looking at the two . Silently communicating with each other with their eyes . They knew that it would be best to keep the two innocent child like dolls the way they were. Unknowing what was really going on . A small knock on the door interrupted their reading as Miyu had begun telling the girls a more simple fairytale . 

" come in ." Miyu called out looking up as the door slowly opened revealing a dark haired masked man .Miyu 's eyes widen a big in surprise she had not seen Persona since her first day of class . So much had happened since then and she was very happy to see him. She eyes softened as she allowed herself to give him a gentle warm smile . She could only Bering herself to very few times to those who she cared deeply about .