chapter five : Mr . Bear

pov : Miyu

what an idiot ...

I can't believe I got dragged into this .

~~~~flash back ~~~~~

Sighing I slipped off Natsume 's lap rubbing away the tiredness from my eyes . It had only been a few minutes since those three had left they'll probably fail and that girl would leave . It would be the best for her that way not being trapped in this place .

" where are you going ?" Natsume asked me turning to me as  he,  Ruka, and the twins were playing cards so far Souseiseki  was winning the game .
" restroom ." I shortly respond before he nodded turning back to the game slowly I walked out of the class letting out a sigh once inside . How boring ... walking down the empty halls I couldn't help but glance out the windows . Letting out a yaw I stopped half way as I smelled something sweet . What what is that . It smells so good . Chocolate . In a daze I followed the scent though the empty hallways   . It smells so good .... where is it coming from . Following it out the building i aimlessly started following the sweet trail scent of chocolate in the air .

" where is it ?" I  ask stopping in front of a tree I saw a large tray of chocolate brownies with melted chocolate on top and vanilla ice cream on the side . Drooling I walked up to the tray taking one of the brownies . Taking a small bite i gasped out at the amazing taste of the brownie before quickly munching one brownie after another.

" now !"  A voice yells out turning my head my eyes widen in shock as  I felt someone tackling me to the ground before another person tied  my wrists up . Looking up i  glare angrily as i spotted the three of them standing up in front of me .

" sorry Miyu but we need you ." Mikan said with a sorry determine look why you !

" and don't try anything either those ropes were made to give out shocks of you try taking them off ." Hotaru added, glaring at them all I stayed silent as the three began pulling the end of the rope making me follow after them like some trapped animal .

You'll definitely pay for this. 

~~~~~~~~~end of flash back ~~~~~~~~~~~

Tilting my head I watched the three with a bored expression,  Mikan-baka looked at Mr . Bear in shock while Hotaru looked at him with a bored look and Yu looked like he was about to faint from fear any second from now of .

This should be fun. I should have gotten popcorn   ^-^

~~~~~~~ meanwhile in faculty room ~~~~~~~

" it seems that the real entrance exam starts now ."

" Miyu-chan 's a smart girl .I knew she had sensed something and wanted to test her herself . Didn't think it would happen like this though ." Narumi laughed as he drank some tea siting on one of the tables .

"Isn't she just so cute when she's angry ?" He asked smiling brightly .

" This is the kinda thing that pisses her off, you know what happened last time she got mad  !" Misaki yelled out annoyed a few desk tables always earning a small laugh from Naru

" That's probably one of the reason those two get along with each other ." Naru whispered quietly .

" Hey Naru ... isn't this too dangerous ?" Serina-sensei asked as she looked at the four though her Crystal ball .

" hmm ?"

" Why should we use the northern woods to test some potential Alice . What if something wrong happens ?  ." Serina asked him keeping her eyes down at the Crystal ball .